PDA

View Full Version : Who Killed Biggie Smalls? The Rampart Scandal CHECK THIS OUT

Jammin
07-16-2010, 01:49 PM
don't tell me they don't have enuff evidences to put these guys in jail for life

i don't understand

watch the part 3

do8eehHLDDM

EoH4ydSHe3E

68_Y_lVDqOE

CAsq9L0DmFA

wcjdmL1ro00

JqbeT866jrQ

Jammin
07-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Gang membership and alleged role in the murder of The Notorious B.I.G.
Main article: Rampart Scandal
See also: Russell Poole
See also: The Notorious B.I.G.

Mack was a member of the Bloods, a gang with ties to Death Row Records. Mack was hired as an off-duty body guard for Death Row Records by Death Row founder Marion "Suge" Knight, also a Blood. Investigating LAPD detectives Russell Poole (Ret.) and Brian Tyndall (Ret.) both believe David Mack was involved in the conspiracy to kill rapper The Notorious B.I.G.[7]

What helped to make Mack a person of interest in the case was the black seventh generation (1994-1996) Chevrolet Impala SS parked in Mack's garage next to a wall decorated with Tupac Shakur posters and memorabilia; detectives described it as a sort of "shrine" to the slain rapper. The assassin had been seen driving a black Impala SS.

"As soon as I learned that David Mack owned a vehicle that matched the one used in the Biggie Smalls killing and that Mack had used it in the bank robbery, I asked to have it tested by our forensics people," Russell Poole recalled in 2001. "But the brass said they didn't want to step on the FBI's toes. What they didn't want was to find out that one of our officers was implicated in Biggie Smalls' murder."

Mack did not become the primary focus of Poole's investigation, however, until the detective learned that the first person to visit the officer in jail was ex-LAPD officer and former Oregon teammate Amir Mohammed, who at the time was also suspected in the murder.

Mack was named in the April 16, 2007 wrongful death lawsuit filed by the rapper's family against the city of Los Angeles.[8]

Ongoing investigation into the murder of The Notorious B.I.G.
See also: The Notorious B.I.G.

On April 16, 2007 relatives of rapper Christopher Wallace, who was known as The Notorious B.I.G., filed a wrongful death suit against the city of Los Angeles, former LAPD Officer Rafael Pérez and his partner former Officer Nino Durden, seeking unspecified general, compensatory and punitive monetary damages. The lawsuit was filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court by Wallace's mother, his widow Faith Evans, and his two children.

The lawsuit states that Pérez, Nino Durden, their partner former Officer David Mack, and "certain unknown persons" were responsible for the death of Christopher Wallace. The rapper was shot to death on March 9, 1997, as he and Sean Combs left the 11th Annual Soul Train Music Awards after-party held at the Petersen Automotive Museum on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles. The lawsuit states the killing was committed "in a very efficient, organized and professional manner, suggesting that a high degree of coordination and planning preceded his murder." It further states that Pérez admitted to the LAPD that he and David Mack "conspired to murder, and participated in the murder of Christopher Wallace." Both Pérez and Nino Durden were on duty during the night of March 9,.

Wallace's murder is believed to have been in retaliation for the murder of Tupac Shakur. Tupac Shakur was a member of Death Row Records, run by Marion "Suge" Knight. Knight is known to have hired off-duty Rampart cops for security such as Kevin Gaines, who was shot to death by fellow LAPD officer Frank Lyga on March 18, 1997. Knight, who grew up in Compton, is well known for his ties to the Bloods. Following his arrest, detectives found several photos of Rafael Pérez flashing Blood gang signs. The connection between Pérez and the murder of Christopher Wallace has long been a source of speculation by the LAPD.

The current wrongful death lawsuit states that Pérez was a member of "a violent street gang associated with Death Row Records."[2] and that he was partly responsible for Wallace's death.