PDA

View Full Version : Diss Me For Messing With Prostitutes But Ya'll Waste Money On Life..........

CharlesJones
07-17-2010, 12:01 PM
club strippers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never been to a strip club and i'll never go to one because i'm not wasting money on a stripper to see her dance half naked. At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth. Strippers don't give you any ass and if they do give you some ass, they charge you a lot. Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40 and i don't deal with dirty ugly prostitutes. The ones i deal with are cute and got nice bodies. There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy. She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes. I usually don't give women $100 for intimacy but this girl is worth it because she's a dimepiece. I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL. I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.

Bottom line is you gotta spend money on women for them to be with you and give you some ass whether you're taking them on a date and buying them stuff or if they're a prostitute because ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is. Ya'll fellas who be talking that dumb shit talking about all you gotta have is game aka conversation to get some ass, that's a damn lie. If that's all you gotta have, then ya'll be fucking with fat and ugly bitches hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't no cute dimepiece gonna give guys ass for free and i know most guys want cute slim women and not ugly and fat bitches.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 12:31 PM
You're not doing it right.

CharlesJones
07-17-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm not doing what right? I'm not giving women good sex? LOL.

check two
07-17-2010, 12:45 PM
You need to take the flat brim hat off Charles, or else you're going to have to keep paying for things.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 12:50 PM
bag bitches with the flat brim on cheeck two's not doing it right either LOL...i never got how ppl said this shit abt paying for shit either way...if i have a serious relationship with a bitch ill pay for a bracelet or some shit becausee i want too...and sluts get the long schlong silver for free...

so NO you're not doing it right...

check two
07-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Charles,
You can get fat white girls with the flat brim on, but that's about it.

CharlesJones
07-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Killbot, the reason why i pay for intimacy is because i don't wanna be in a relationship because i'm not trying to talk to women all the time. Women love to talk and men don't like to talk that much. Plus women and men don't have anything in common. Ya'll know damn well the reason why men get with women is to get some pussy and nothing else. Do you really think men want to be with women for anything else? LOL. When you're in a relationship with a woman, you'll never be able to keep any money for yourself LOL. Lord help you if you have kids. Your ass will really be broke LOL.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 12:57 PM
like i said check two's doing it wrong...i do fuck wiff that curve sumtimes tho...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Killbot, the reason why i pay for intimacy is because i don't wanna be in a relationship because i'm not trying to talk to women all the time. Women love to talk and men don't like to talk that much. Plus women and men don't have anything in common. Ya'll know damn well the reason why men get with women is to get some pussy and nothing else. Do you really think men want to be with women for anything else? LOL. When you're in a relationship with a woman, you'll never be able to keep any money for yourself LOL. Lord help you if you have kids. Your ass will really be broke LOL.

highlighted in pink for obvious reasons.

J-Cee
07-17-2010, 01:03 PM

no for many things,love,children,companionship,etc...

remember you came from a woman?,so you wouldnt exist without one..
Your idealogies are on the same level as a childs,so i'm not gonna put you down because you obviously have some sort of learning disability or something, just try and understand that Charles..thats why...
sorry...

OPTIMUS
07-17-2010, 01:07 PM
dude u say men dont like to talk but u cant seem to shutup on these forums :)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2010, 01:09 PM
no for many things,love,children,companionship,etc...

remember you came from a woman?,so you wouldnt exist without one..
Your idealogies are on the same level as a childs,so i'm not gonna put you down because you obviously have some sort of learning disability or something, just try and understand that Charles..thats why...
sorry...

exactly like people on here don't love their aunt,mom, foster mom? sum type of female..i mean its a differant kind of love but still the generalizations he makes about females just shows he's sorry and trying to validate that he's not a loser by paying for prostitutes...i think cj needs to up aa picture he prolly looks likee hell rell and flavor flav minus the money and a big pun body LMFAO

CharlesJones
07-17-2010, 01:09 PM
LOL@J-Cee and Optimus dissing me hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Art Vandelay
07-17-2010, 01:36 PM
lmao@ CJ calling sex with an aids-infested whore "intimacy"

Twiztid-Wutang
07-17-2010, 01:51 PM
club strippers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never been to a strip club and i'll never go to one because i'm not wasting money on a stripper to see her dance half naked. At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth. Strippers don't give you any ass and if they do give you some ass, they charge you a lot. Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40 and i don't deal with dirty ugly prostitutes. The ones i deal with are cute and got nice bodies. There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy. She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes. I usually don't give women $100 for intimacy but this girl is worth it because she's a dimepiece. I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL. I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.

Bottom line is you gotta spend money on women for them to be with you and give you some ass whether you're taking them on a date and buying them stuff or if they're a prostitute because ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is. Ya'll fellas who be talking that dumb shit talking about all you gotta have is game aka conversation to get some ass, that's a damn lie. If that's all you gotta have, then ya'll be fucking with fat and ugly bitches hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't no cute dimepiece gonna give guys ass for free and i know most guys want cute slim women and not ugly and fat bitches.

Well, One, I appreciate your honesty about this thing. I personally have had 3-4 prostitutes in my day. Im 27, I wanted these chicks and they were only fucking if I was paying. I was careful and strapped,but I started dealing with more serious relationships.

Ive never been to a strip club for the exact reason you mentioned...Its a waste of money.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-17-2010, 01:53 PM
lmao@ CJ calling sex with an aids-infested whore "intimacy"

Exactly.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-17-2010, 01:55 PM
I must admit that I only want women for sex as well. Women are just flat out annoying! They cry too much, and complain too much. Women basically suck in general other than their snatch.

CharlesJones
07-17-2010, 02:03 PM
LOL@you only want to have sex with women hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@you said they're annoying. Well it's good to see somebody on here being honest. Women are very emotional and i don't have time to be bothered with that. Women are also materialistic. That's another thing i hate about them. They won't get with men unless you got some money and a car. Art Vandelay, how many times i gotta tell your dumb ass that i don't have sex with prostitutes? I don't have sex because i'm afraid of getting a woman pregnant because i don't want any kids. I like women kissing and licking my nipples and i like massaging and kissing their feet, kissing and licking their titty nipples and kissing their ass. When a woman kisses and licks my nipples, that makes me cum LOL.

Undiluted Karma
07-17-2010, 02:55 PM
u reveal way too many things on the internet son, i feel sorry for your mother

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-17-2010, 02:59 PM
I like women kissing and licking my nipples and i like massaging and kissing their feet, kissing and licking their titty nipples and kissing their ass. When a woman kisses and licks my nipples, that makes me cum LOL.

Why did you tell us that? Kill that shit homie!

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2010, 07:15 PM
http://awkwardfamilypetphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2010/06/awkward-family-pet-photo-tinky-winky-e1277570354646.jpg/560_0_resize_watermarked_watermark-11px_post_rt_5.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
07-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Fuck paying for pussy, I make money...

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1279411477416.jpg?t=1279412229

babysitting

etze
07-17-2010, 08:29 PM
someone seems to be desperated here lmao
u cant deal with ur feelings. if u fall in love with a woman u'll understand
personally i'm trying to avoid this shit, i hate love, been hurt twice in the past but at least i know i have some psychological problems that have to do with this. i think u're the same occassion charles but u havnt understand this yet

ALCATRAZ
07-17-2010, 08:58 PM
funny, i actually took a stripper home last night... without paying or anything... obviously most dancers will charge a fee to take them out and take them home but if you meet a nice girl and she likes you for you and you're not afraid to be yourself, you just may end up making a new friend... for free :)

J-Cee
07-18-2010, 01:20 AM
kissing there titty nipples....hahaha..u fucking loser haha..ppl are being honest here,you dont even have sex, so what the fuck would you know anyway..fuck uve got some major issues charles .

J-Cee
07-18-2010, 01:22 AM
so really..ur paying woman to kiss ur nipples..lol fuckin hell....why dont u buy a dog...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-18-2010, 01:36 AM
After reading I CJ Thread I either feel like giving him a hug or slapping him around for being pathetic.

CJ here's what you need to do:

Stop and look at yourself.
Find the source of your problem with intimacy and love with women.
Talk to someone about it until you've got it figure out and are over it.
Clean yourself up a bit.
Find yourself a nice girl and treat her nicely, show her a good time, be a gentleman.
Even if you don't get pussy from it, you'll start building up towards being able to get pussy from it. If you make a mistake don't make it twice. Learn to play the game, have some times along the way, and maybe it'll work out, maybe it won't. But you're going to be lonely if you rely on hookers and shit. Maybe it's fine now, but in five ten years you'll feel incredibly superficial and fragile with no one to be there for you, and you're gonna put a bullet in your head or something.

CEITEDMOFO
07-18-2010, 03:24 AM

YOU GOT NO SWAG AND PROBABLY UGLIER THAN ROBBY & TSA PUT TOGETHER, OH YEA U PROBABLY WEIGH LIKE SKAMP AS WELL.

HOW THE FUCK ARE U GONNA BUY HOOKERS THATS NOT FROM AMSTERDAM, YOU GOT NO GAME, CAUSE THERES ALOT OF SLUTTY HOES WHO WOULD FUCK YOU FOR FREE, THATS THE REASON WHY U MAKE PARAGRAPH THREADS WHINING ABOUT HOW GAY U ARE,
HoTEP

J-Cee
07-18-2010, 03:34 AM
dude is just retarted as fuck,he tryna diss ppl when he Don't even have sex with girls,he doesnt like getting head and he just cums from paying the prostitutes to lick his nipples..CJ is a fuckin fruitcake.

CHRONZ
07-18-2010, 08:09 AM
what a gigantic fuckin' fail.

Art Vandelay
07-18-2010, 11:05 AM
http://awkwardfamilypetphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2010/06/awkward-family-pet-photo-tinky-winky-e1277570354646.jpg/560_0_resize_watermarked_watermark-11px_post_rt_5.jpg

i always wanted a greyhound, but for some reason i always end up with pit bulls

Queen Of Poetry
07-18-2010, 11:06 AM
Ok. Jasper r u registered as a sex offender?

Art Vandelay
07-18-2010, 12:18 PM

my penis is registered as a deadly weapon

IrOnMaN
07-18-2010, 12:26 PM
But you're going to be lonely if you rely on hookers and shit. Maybe it's fine now, but in five ten years you'll feel incredibly superficial and fragile with no one to be there for you, and you're gonna put a bullet in your head or something.

This is true. But I'm afraid that you guys don't know what's REALLY going on with Charles, mentally. Maybe something happened to him when he was young.

By the way Charles, the money thing isn't true. I know of guys who were homeless and had sex with chicks for free AND got some money out of it too. The difference between you and them is that you're not a street thug.}:|

check two
07-18-2010, 01:17 PM
There are a lot of sluts out there.

Queen Of Poetry
07-18-2010, 01:40 PM

my penis is registered as a deadly weapon

Ha. Where is that registry cause I need to check it out.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Ok. Jasper r u registered as a sex offender?
My sex only offends jealous onlookers.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1279475498097.png?t=1279478618

Art Vandelay
07-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Ha. Where is that registry cause I need to check it out.

in your mouth and down your throat

Queen Of Poetry
07-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Eeww flag on the field!

snapple
07-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Charles going to a stripclub and sleeping with a whore are 2 completely different realms.

don't try to compare.....you sound like you're trying to justify the fact that you sleep with whores to us....nobody cares....

and PS i've gotten ass free when i was younger....i never paid for it one time.....

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-19-2010, 05:55 PM
i find it funny that charles can't seem to fathom that some of us actually enjoy the company of women for more than toe and chest-nipple sucking.

Mumm Ra
07-19-2010, 08:37 PM
^ that's what i always found funny/ sad/ homosexual about him

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 08:42 PM
But u know what I like about CJ, he's like this is me. Balls to wall! Like or hate it this is me!!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-19-2010, 08:46 PM
i never understood the expression 'balls to the wall'
is it referencing deep vaginal penetration where your testicles are slapping the labia? or do you get your balls inside the vagina so that they're touching her 'sugar walls'?
or is it about an overfilled ball pit for kids?

i don't get it
http://www.dailycomedy.com/images/jokes/b/seinfeld.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm going with the first one just cause that sounds fun. Ha.

Visionz
07-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Doggy smacks the clit, one of its many blessed virtues

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-19-2010, 10:16 PM
LOL@you only want to have sex with women hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@you said they're annoying. Well it's good to see somebody on here being honest. Women are very emotional and i don't have time to be bothered with that. Women are also materialistic. That's another thing i hate about them. They won't get with men unless you got some money and a car. Art Vandelay, how many times i gotta tell your dumb ass that i don't have sex with prostitutes? I don't have sex because i'm afraid of getting a woman pregnant because i don't want any kids. I like women kissing and licking my nipples and i like massaging and kissing their feet, kissing and licking their titty nipples and kissing their ass. When a woman kisses and licks my nipples, that makes me cum LOL.

lmaoso u dont even pay girls to have sex u pay them to kiss ur nipples??? LMFAOO thats 10 times worse lol...ur scared to have sex hahahhhahaha u fuckin loser you sid ironman and laacey shud have a fucking club house lol

CEITEDMOFO
07-19-2010, 10:49 PM
CHARLESJONES IS A GIMMICK

hOTEP

Paranoid
07-19-2010, 11:14 PM
this place called sights private club in newark is $120 for 10 minutes with any girl. fancy black hoes pretty hot but not really worth it imo. thats not long enough and you have to wear a condom for oral...

its nice to have a fat black ass in your face that you can slap around sometime though so i wouldn't agree strip clubs are a waste. it can be fun going with your friends, drinking and degrading women. plus you can smoke cigs in this place which is nice

IrOnMaN
07-20-2010, 12:45 PM
lmaoso u dont even pay girls to have sex u pay them to kiss ur nipples??? LMFAOO thats 10 times worse lol...ur scared to have sex hahahhhahaha u fuckin loser you sid ironman and laacey shud have a fucking club house lol

First, learn how to speak and write in proper English before you say anything regarding myself and others. Until then, you don't have shit to say.

LONDON!
07-20-2010, 12:47 PM

ha ha, your stupid dawg, i know your joking right?

because now, me personally now, i ain't into going to strip clubs neither, unless someone pays for me, then i ain't got a problem at all, ha ha, other than that, i ain't gonna pay for sumthin i ain't gonna get, thats just me, but i ain't got a problem wit heads doing there thing, enjoying some consensual adult entertainment, theirs nuthin wrong wit that, no they ain't

but checking prostitutes now, thats a whole diffrent ball game, a whole diffrent kettle of fish, you see what i'm saying, thats just un-hygenic dawg, thats nasty and i'm not gunning(dissing) human being chicks that have to do that because they fucked up in high school, got no qualifications and can't shot(sell drugs or whatever) or whatever or don't want to do a dead end minimun wage job or got drug habits and have to do what they have to do to pay for there habit, because it gives you a better wage than a miminum wage job, i ain't gunnin them, salute, pimp these mudda fockers, apart from that forced underage sex trafficking nasty shit, apart from that shit, i salute em, get that money, you see what i'm saying

but i ain't saluting brares(guy's) that check prostitutes, no i ain't, that shit ain't gangsta, its unhygenic, its nasty, yes it is, but at least you ain't fronting, thats if you ain't joking? because i don't see the relation between checking strip clubs and checking prostitutes, it ain't in the same ball park fam at all, ha ha

use that money you use to check prostitutes to churps(chat up) a chick and take her out to nando's or mc'd's or sumthin, if your on a budget, i'm sure it will amount to the same shit, travel expenses, date, all that type of shit, don't be lazy dawg, put the work in goddammit, ha ha

check two
07-20-2010, 12:48 PM
this place called sights private club in newark is $120 for 10 minutes with any girl. fancy black hoes pretty hot but not really worth it imo. thats not long enough and you have to wear a condom for oral...

its nice to have a fat black ass in your face that you can slap around sometime though so i wouldn't agree strip clubs are a waste. it can be fun going with your friends, drinking and degrading women. plus you can smoke cigs in this place which is nice

lol @ anything being good looking in Newark.

Queen Of Poetry
07-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Lawd I had to go to Newark like 2 weeks ago............I thought for sure I was gonna die.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2010, 01:17 PM
lol everytime i read 'lawd' i picture somebody like this:
http://browngirlnextdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Hattie-McDaniel1.jpg

IrOnMaN
07-20-2010, 01:25 PM
this place called sights private club in newark is $120 for 10 minutes with any girl. fancy black hoes pretty hot but not really worth it imo. thats not long enough and you have to wear a condom for oral....

Do they have good booties?

Queen Of Poetry
07-20-2010, 01:25 PM
@ Pan

Ha. Really? My grandma says it all the time. She be like "Lawd (insert my name here) u didn't tell me u was going to the sto (store but she says it like that). Hahahahahaha

Art Vandelay
07-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Speaking of chest-nipple sucking, prostitutes, rubbing feet and balls slapping off of labia, Queen, what are you doing next week? I might be in the area.

Queen Of Poetry
07-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Speaking of chest-nipple sucking, prostitutes, rubbing feet and balls slapping off of labia, Queen, what are you doing next week? I might be in the area.

Call me!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 05:00 PM
First, learn how to speak and write in proper English before you say anything regarding myself and others. Until then, you don't have shit to say.

lmao @ u proof reading your posts and posting your alien dick on wutangcorpdotcomslashforums

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm not scared to have sex Killbot. I just don't do it because i'm afraid of getting a woman pregnant because i don't want kids. It takes a real man to say that because not a lot of men would say they're afraid to have sex because they don't wanna have kids. I give props to Cuba Gooding Jr in Boyz N The Hood when he told Morris Chestnut that he was a virgin because he was afraid of sex because he didn't wanna have kids. Morris was laughing at him when he said he was afraid of sex and when Cuba said why he was afraid, then Morris said oh and he stopped laughing because he had a son LOL. These men who are afraid to say that and the ones who have kids shouldn't be having sex because their bitch asses are scared of being a father to their kids. If these sorry ass black men who love sex and who got kids would be a father, you wouldn't have so many black men that are fatherless. Plus men should be afraid of having sex because of aids and other diseases you can get from having sex. There wouldn't be any damn aids and other sex diseases if people wasn't nasty and doing all types of nasty shit when they have sex. There wouldn't even be any condoms if people weren't doing nasty shit when having sex. I don't like wearing condoms because i've tried them on before and it's kinda hard to put it on. I just don't feel comfortable having it on.

I just don't understand why the cops fuck with prostitutes and lock them up but it's ok for men to go to strip clubs and buy porno magazines and porno videos. That ain't right. If the cops don't want prostitutes on the street, then strip clubs and porno magazines and porno videos need to go outta business. If a woman wants to sell her body, she has the right to do that and it shouldn't be a crime to do that. Only thing dangerous about being a prostitute is that prostitutes can sometimes get with crazy guys who want to hurt or kill them for whatever stupid reason. I would never hurt a prostitute because i don't believe in beating women. If i got a problem with a woman, i move on to the next woman because it's too many women out here to be mad at a few women who did you wrong.

J-Cee
07-24-2010, 10:57 AM
"men should be afraid of having sex"

haha..this dude

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-24-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm not scared to have sex Killbot. I just don't do it because i'm afraid of getting a woman pregnant.

that still means your scared of having sex...smfh

There wouldn't even be any condoms if people weren't doing nasty shit when having sex. I don't like wearing condoms because i've tried them on before and it's kinda hard to put it on. I just don't feel comfortable having it on.

condoms are to prevent having kids and aids you fucking idiot... lmao it's hard for you to put a condom on? are yu 3?

I just don't understand why the cops fuck with prostitutes and lock them up but it's ok for men to go to strip clubs and buy porno magazines and porno videos.

because prostitution involves kids and aids... porn is like prostitution but it's more cleaned up.. also prostitutes would have sex with kids who are like 13 if they have th money... ive been in the hood chillin wit my dudes and had a prostitute ask us if we were hard n shit lol she was fat white nd gross so i was like WTF lol

I would never hurt a prostitute because i don't believe in beating women. If i got a problem with a woman, i move on to the next woman because it's too many women out here to be mad at a few women who did you wrong.

you mean moving on to the next prostitute... not woman

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

CharlesJones
07-31-2010, 12:06 PM
Well Killbot i don't care what you say because i don't like wearing condoms. They don't feel comfortable. I'd rather fuck a woman without a condom because it feels better that way. I don't care about ya'll dissing prostitutes. I'm gonna continue to deal with them but only white girls LOL. Black women prostitutes are mean and they charge more money than white women prostitutes. I've dealt with only a few black women prostitutes and they were ok. One of them i liked, she died earlier this year in her sleep and she was young. I was disappointed to hear that.

CharlesJones
07-31-2010, 12:09 PM
J-Cee, i never said men should be afraid of sex. I said they should be afraid if they don't wanna have kids. Black men love having sex but their bitch asses who have kids don't wanna take care of their kids and that ain't right. I understand that black men that have kids may not get along with their baby mothers but that doesn't mean that you can stop being a father to the kids. It's a damn shame that so many black boys are fatherless and the shit needs to stop because black boys need to have black fathers to teach them stuff that a black woman can't teach them.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-31-2010, 12:12 PM
I agree with Charles that condoms suck. 2 of the best things about pussy is that it is hot and wet, and condoms nullify both of those features.

JASPER
10-23-2011, 06:28 PM
PЕnispenispЕnispЕnispЕnispenispЕnispЕnispenispenis pЕnispЕnispЕnispenispЕnispЕnispenispenispenispЕnis penispenispЕnis
penispenispenispЕnispenispenispenispЕnispenispenis penispЕnispenispenispenispЕnispenispenispenispЕnis penispenispenis
penispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnis penispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispЕnispЕnis penispЕnispenis
penispЕnispЕnispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnis penispЕnispenispЕnispЕnispЕnispenispenispЕnispЕnis penispЕnispenis
penispЕnispЕnispЕnispenispenispenispЕnispenispЕnis penispЕnispenispЕnispЕnispЕnispenispenispЕnispЕnis penispenispЕnis
penispЕnispenispЕnispenispenispenispЕnispenispЕnis penispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispЕnispЕnis penispenispЕnis
penispenispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnis penispЕnispenispenispenispЕnispenispenispenispЕnis penispЕnispenis
pЕnispenispЕnispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnispenispЕnis penispЕnispЕnispenispЕnispЕnispenispenispenispЕnis penispЕnispenis

cutn' heads
10-23-2011, 06:34 PM
highly credible bump

ShaDynasty
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
This thread is epic sociopathic shit. Does CJ have a mother or siblings or any friends? I thought I was bad but damn, I look like fuckin Jimmy Stewart standing next to CJ.

I checked your faggit vid in your sig Chevy, nice break.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-23-2011, 07:13 PM
another platinum thread commeth

cutn' heads
10-23-2011, 07:13 PM
i bet its dope. i disabled sigs cause i got sick of looking at shitty whiteboy rap youtube videos. and glitter graphics. too many glitter graphics

drippie k
10-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Anybody can pay somebody to fuck them, youre not doin anything special bro, its like youre proud of not havin game

BRONZBODY
10-26-2011, 08:05 AM
do what u do chucky j, i dont judge......

laolu
10-26-2011, 03:38 PM
The OP lost.

IrOnMaN
10-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Anybody can pay somebody to fuck them, youre not doin anything special bro, its like youre proud of not havin game

Some men are into hookers because it's EASIER when there are no feeling involved. CJ has stated several times that he doesn't want kids nor a serious relationship. Sex is all some people want, not love.

Uncle Steezo
10-26-2011, 07:35 PM
well we all know that cj is broke, so for him to pay for what most men get for free makes him stupid as well as lame.

JASPER
10-26-2011, 07:41 PM
You know there's no such thing as free pussy.

TSA
10-26-2011, 08:22 PM
YOU GOT NO SWAG AND PROBABLY UGLIER THAN ROBBY & TSA PUT TOGETHER, OH YEA U PROBABLY WEIGH LIKE SKAMP AS WELL.

HOW THE FUCK ARE U GONNA BUY HOOKERS THATS NOT FROM AMSTERDAM, YOU GOT NO GAME, CAUSE THERES ALOT OF SLUTTY HOES WHO WOULD FUCK YOU FOR FREE, THATS THE REASON WHY U MAKE PARAGRAPH THREADS WHINING ABOUT HOW GAY U ARE,
HoTEP

too bad im a beautiful ass nigga faggot

Fishscale123
10-27-2011, 09:07 AM
This is gay

IrOnMaN
10-27-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't think that CJ turning gay will help out his current situation in terms of finding someone. People automatically believe that gay men will just open their arms when it comes to straight men who are having major problems with women. Gay guys are the same exact way as women but just on a nicer level. It's not all about head and intercourse.

JASPER
10-27-2011, 01:28 PM
I don't think that CJ turning gay will help out his current situation in terms of finding someone. People automatically believe that gay men will just open their arms when it comes to straight men who are having major problems with women. Gay guys are the same exact way as women but just on a nicer level. It's not all about head and intercourse.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/4a68400d.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uncle Steezo
10-27-2011, 03:01 PM
You know there's no such thing as free pussy.

in america, the land of opportunity, the streets are paved with free pussy.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Z36ydRI2QnI/TVSGia58CoI/AAAAAAAAATk/535MXwMZWqQ/s1600/america.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
10-27-2011, 03:08 PM
too bad im a beautiful ass nigga faggot

YOUR AS BEAUTIFUL AS THIS DUDe
http://weavingsandunpickings.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/calibos.jpg

JASPER
10-27-2011, 03:13 PM
in america, the land of opportunity, the streets are paved with free pussy.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Z36ydRI2QnI/TVSGia58CoI/AAAAAAAAATk/535MXwMZWqQ/s1600/america.jpg
They come with free STD's, fucking psychopathic bitches that'll slice your tires.

wuswordz95
10-27-2011, 05:37 PM
have you ever fucked a hooker that begged you for more . she would even give you your cash back

wuswordz95
10-27-2011, 05:38 PM
this one time I told a hooker I love you while cumming in her

JASPER
10-27-2011, 05:39 PM
this one time I told a hooker I love you while cumming in her
Me too bro, me too.

She didn't respond. The cunt.

LORD NOSE
10-27-2011, 05:52 PM
At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth.

Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40

There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy.

She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes.

I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL.

I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.

ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is.

the classics

ShaDynasty
10-27-2011, 06:25 PM

are you speaking in code? what the fuck are you talking about?

I never fucked a hooker, I can't see me ever fucking a ho personally. They have diseases and probably loose pussies.

CJ says his hoes are clean, what is he doing, making her get an all clear from the doctor before he fucks her while droning on about some straight to video hood movie with a girl he'd like to fuck in it but won't ever get a chance with because actual women in real life are turned off by creeps that fuck hookers.

One day CJ will come in the thread like "whats this shit on my lip"

Olive Oil Goombah
10-27-2011, 08:09 PM
you know, if its a real hot prostitute thats worth the money, than why not. You know at that level of hotness, you'd have to at least wine and dine that chick before she lets you in. She's in demand.

but some of these nasty whores, and even some of these strippers.....it just shows you how lazy some duds are.

RzaRectum
10-28-2011, 11:44 AM
you know, if its a real hot prostitute thats worth the money, than why not. You know at that level of hotness, you'd have to at least wine and dine that chick before she lets you in. She's in demand.

but some of these nasty whores, and even some of these strippers.....it just shows you how lazy some duds are.

Agreed. And selfish.

CharlesJones
10-29-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm not messing with prostitutes anymore and i wish i hadn't dealt with them in the first place because it's a waste of money. I want a girlfriend and i'll eventually get one. If i don't get a girlfriend, i'm not gonna worry about it because i know i'm a good man. If black women don't wanna gimme a chance to show them i'm a good man, that's their problem. I wish black women weren't so evil because i see so many fine black women i want but i'm afraid to talk to them because of their shitty attitude and they're golddiggers. There's a club stripper i've been seeing for awhile and i pay her $50 for intimacy and it's worth it because she has a hot body and she's cute. I've spent the night with her at a hotel before and she charged me $100. I told her i wanna be her man but she said she isn't ready for a relationship. I hope she'll eventually change her mind because i wanna be with her. We haven't been on a date yet and i wanna take her on a date and we'll eventually go out. It's hard for me to take her out on the weekends because she has to work. It's sad that it seems she only wants to be a stripper because i never hear her talking about jobs she's interested in.

I see why some black and white men masturbate, watch pornos and buy porno magazines, go to strip clubs and get with prostitutes because hot black and white women are difficult to get with. If hot black and white women wouldn't act stuck up, have a attitude and be golddiggers, then black and white men wouldn't have to masturbate, watch pornos and buy porno magazines, go to strip clubs, get with prostitutes.

IrOnMaN
10-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Women are ALWAYS ready for relationships. The bitch is playing hard to get. Plus, you PAID her for intimacy. I hate to say this but she has no respect for you, CJ. She probably respects an ex-con more than you because he's "real".

CharlesJones
10-29-2011, 12:08 PM
Ironman, i think she does like me but you may be right that she's playing hard to get and she would rather get money from me for intimacy than be my girlfriend. She called me recently twice and i didn't answer because i know what she wants. She won't me see me unless i got some money for her. She's the only woman i will pay for intimacy but if a woman comes along and wants to get to know me and wants to be my woman, i won't be seeing her anymore.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-29-2011, 01:53 PM
haha, this is great