PDA

View Full Version : Another Dream for the Judgmental

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Here's another weird one (aren't they all?), but it's interesting. Its a little fuzzy in places but I have some ideas but I'd like some other thoughts.

Alright. I'm supposed to be meeting some people at some sort of restaurant. I remember driving there with my friend but I can't remember what adventure we'd just gotten ourselves out of. It looked like down south, Florida or somewhere, the flora was not New Hampshire fare. We drive across an overpass and pull over in a parking lot. He's talking to me the whole time and I can't really remember what he was talking about but it was some sort of illegal stuff. Nothing unexpected there knowing the kid. Anyhow I drop him off at some point.

So then I continue on to the restaurant place. I go in and the restaurateur was saying some belligerent shit to a black worker which I shook my head at and ignored. Then I entered the place proper and spotted my group. It was my buddy and two chicks, one of whom I knew one must have been with him. His girl was blond I think, I don't recall particularly she wasn't bad looking but didn't draw my eye. The other girl was a tiny petite pretty strawberry blonde girl I know. Like to put her in scale, I'm a size 15 shoe and she's a size 3 womens... shes little. So seeing no one else besides the 3 there I assume shes with me (I think I'm high in the dream everything was fuzzy and if it started with the friend that it did, it would be textbook procedure that I'd be high.) So I'm chatting up this girl about random shit, small talk and what not, and then being high I said something about how my boy just got away with mad shit (the adventure I can't remember), but I can't remember who it was he was screwing over.

Then I get a tap on the shoulder because I'm sitting with my back towards the middle of the room looking away from the door. It's two dudes I know. No problems with them in RL but they're tough guys and one of them was associated with a gang his brother was in in Mass. The Arab guy with the gang ties starts telling me I needed to go outside with him and I'm thinking "one vs two, I can make this work" but then as if to dispel my audacity the Hispanic guy subtly moves his coat to show me his gun. You know, classic goon shit.

But I get a surge of Clint Eastwood level balls and I turn my attention back to the table and say something like "I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stay here." I'm waiting for their response to catch them off guard with the knife I have on me, and then I get woken up by my Dad telling me to get up. Any ideas? It wasn't lucid even if it sounds like it was.

J-Cee
07-18-2010, 09:03 AM
maybe your gonna have to stab someone...
..stab someone in the back??

YungSunny
07-18-2010, 09:59 AM
You think you're cool. That's what the dream means.

Robert
07-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Was that a fantasy or a dream?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Dream, it wasn't even lucid, shit just played out like that.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 02:06 PM
When I was on meds, I would get drowsy at the end of the afternoon. Especially when I had some drinks. At some point, mostly after dinner, I would slip into a state of hyper reality or whatever. It mostly felt like dreaming, but still sort of being in control.