PDA

View Full Version : do you know much about the NEW WORLD ORDER?

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 03:58 PM
do you know that right now they are buuilding concentration camps?

do you know right now there are over 300,000 UN soldiers being trained to confiscate weapons?

at the same time sending our active military troops overseas so the wont be here when this happens?

did you know south of the boarder in veracruz there are 300 thousands ton of soveit artillery ready to invade?

...that states are wanting to succeed from the union?

...that the united states is already designated to be split up?

beautifulrock
07-18-2010, 04:07 PM
secede retard secede

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Shut that bullshit up homie! What are you a paranoid schizo or something? What a crock of shit! Scared like a little bitch over something that no rational thinking person would believe. Are you Glenn beck?

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 04:08 PM
secede retard secede

thank you fredrick douglas

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-18-2010, 04:12 PM
i did not know these things, but i would be interested in reading about them in more detail...if you would be so kind as to link us to the source(s) of your information.

netscape check two
07-18-2010, 04:18 PM
thank you fredrick douglas

Speaking of..

g8ffzI2czHs

beautifulrock
07-18-2010, 04:34 PM
thank you fredrick douglasIt's Frederick you god damn retard. Jesus Christ, how do expect to make it to Europa with such porous spelling?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 04:54 PM
When 2012 passes as just another yearly event (which it ultimately is as far as the alignment of the milkey way and our solar system), what end of the world theory will its supporters jump behind?

The US will eventually crumble from its perch. It will probably fragment at some point. That makes perfect sense to me.

But will it be in our lifetime? I'm not so sure.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Concentration Camps? Okay, where?

Lol, the United Nation can't disarm anyone. Even if the had the authority or the orders. They're toy soldiers. Haven't you seen Hotel Rwanda? They're a bunch of "soldiers" who aren't allowed to fight. This I know to be bullshit.

When Obama gets voted out our conservative next president will invade Mexico and Central America under "securing the border" and "destroying the cartels" and make it US Territory as a transitional government into 38 new states. However as this is the only sane action concerning Mexico I support it. We need to secure our border even if it means moving our border to the Panama canal.

There aren't any states planning to secede. There's no support for it. I don't know where you get these ideas.

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 05:13 PM

im think our planet is entering unique alignment with a strong magnetic pull.

we have mined all the metal ore out of this planet

its intresting to think how this will effect the planet

INF
07-18-2010, 05:24 PM
laughing super hard right now.

Sense-A
07-18-2010, 05:29 PM
palehorse has been taking David Icke too seriously.

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 05:32 PM
palehorse has been taking David Icke too seriously.

hey smart guy

tell which of these things i said, david icke said.

i dont think theres any

i think these are independent thoughts based on evidence.

for those that disagree lets point out facts

or can you attack me with no facts?

what bout you inf?

you just gonna laugh at me for no reason?

beautifulrock
07-18-2010, 05:43 PM
You want them to attack your speculations with facts, when you haven't posted a single link. MMMkay.

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 05:47 PM
besides pan

these cats arent ready for links

they disqualified themselves already

tthey cant even comprehend what im saying

why woulld i give them more? and waste my time?

Undiluted Karma
07-18-2010, 05:58 PM
please provide some evidence
because you conspiracy theorists arent gonna acheive much because your gonna play into peoples hands labelling you as a bunch of psycho nutsacks.

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 06:02 PM
please provide some evidence
because you conspiracy theorists arent gonna acheive much because your gonna play into peoples hands labelling you as a bunch of psycho nutsacks.

what do you want evidence of?

something specific.

because if i was to give you the entire history of this it would take months of typing

a 5 hour phone call wouldnt be enough

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-18-2010, 06:21 PM
^^^ok, the stuff about tons of soviet weaponry south of the border, and the 300,000 troops trained and ready to disarm the populace would be a good place to start. not even trying to be a dick about it, i'd like to read it.

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Shut that bullshit up homie! What are you a paranoid schizo or something? What a crock of shit! Scared like a little bitch over something that no rational thinking person would believe. Are you Glenn beck?

You have 0 knowledge of what he speaks of therefore you cannot speak on it

beautifulrock
07-18-2010, 06:30 PM
I can't comprehend what you're saying and I know more about the subject you speak than you do. Many of your conclusions are completely illogical which makes it increasingly hard to take you seriously.

Paranoid
07-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Concentration Camps? Okay, where?

Lol, the United Nation can't disarm anyone. Even if the had the authority or the orders. They're toy soldiers. Haven't you seen Hotel Rwanda? They're a bunch of "soldiers" who aren't allowed to fight. This I know to be bullshit.

When Obama gets voted out our conservative next president will invade Mexico and Central America under "securing the border" and "destroying the cartels" and make it US Territory as a transitional government into 38 new states. However as this is the only sane action concerning Mexico I support it. We need to secure our border even if it means moving our border to the Panama canal.

There aren't any states planning to secede. There's no support for it. I don't know where you get these ideas.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5h54OIM-Jn8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5h54OIM-Jn8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgEe9-XAGAE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OgEe9-XAGAE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Longbongcilvaringz
07-18-2010, 06:52 PM
hahaha

Keep it coming Palehorse.

Since we're taking all this like metal and stuff out of the earth, maybe like, the earth will become really light and start floating towards the sun bro.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 06:55 PM
hahahaha

oh shit, batemans right

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 07:01 PM
he might be right, thats what im worried about

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 07:22 PM
its not gonna happen Pale.

We are fragile organisms. We will fuck ourselves up first as a species before the earth floats off.

YOu gotta think in terms of the BIG CLOCK, not our measley little human clocks. The Earth is far from dying....we nor will many successive generations live to see it totally cool, and by the time it does, our species will have been long extinct.

We are but a blip on the radar

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 07:24 PM
IYEA, im not saying we are going to float into the sun, but i think its a possibility thata piece of the earth crust breaks off and floats

Professor Poopsnagle
07-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Seriously now?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2800/4504012062_cd412cea7d.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-18-2010, 07:32 PM
http://tarmojuristo.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/walter.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 07:33 PM
IYEA, im not saying we are going to float into the sun, but i think its a possibility thata piece of the earth crust breaks off and floats

would gravity even allow this?

I think a geologist could best answer this. Or some sort of physicist.

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 07:43 PM
yea

good ? tho

what do those scientist think about "gravity" being caused by the sun? light and not mass?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/billoriellydisgust.png

is there any science behind that? hm

holy shit though, this thread got off track

m to blame though. its all good, its my thread

unless anybody can PROVE, what im saying is wrong , lets get back to the original post, hmmm k?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-18-2010, 07:47 PM
http://movieoverdose.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/70s-dazed-and-confused-car.jpg

beautifulrock
07-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Well, I can prove the United States won't be broken up, because you know very well that is not the plan. The plan is to combine the US with Canada and Mexico, and eventually South America and then the world. Countries won't be getting smaller, they'll be getting bigger.

ShallowDayz
07-18-2010, 08:01 PM
yea
unless anybody can PROVE, what im saying is wrong , lets get back to the original post, hmmm k?

Is this really the world that you live in? Where you can make outrageous claims, provide no evidence of it, and then expect other people to PROVE it for you?

You are literally too stupid to insult.

Undiluted Karma
07-18-2010, 08:05 PM
what do you want evidence of?

something specific.

because if i was to give you the entire history of this it would take months of typing

a 5 hour phone call wouldnt be enough

I dunno man, I'm assuming you like to talk alot about the Illuminati and NWO, so perhaps some names of good documentaries covering these things?

I watched The Obama Deception if that counts

beautifulrock
07-18-2010, 08:14 PM
You are literally too stupid to insult.
http://celebrity-summit.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/zach_galifianakis-8946.jpg
Thank You.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 08:21 PM
yea

good ? tho

what do those scientist think about "gravity" being caused by the sun? light and not mass?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/billoriellydisgust.png

is there any science behind that? hm

holy shit though, this thread got off track

m to blame though. its all good, its my thread

its gets off track, like all of them do because you speculate with absolute nothing to base it on. No thesis, no research....nothing.

You base everything off of waht radio hosts say or what you read on some website.

Nothing from any sort of expert.

No theory or thesis that has been dissected by experts and challenged, tested etc.

you just walk into a post and spout off the wall shit, and expect people to blindly follow some nameless wigger on a wutang site.

what kind of people u think are going to follow you?

wackjobs and easily manipulated people, thats who.

But you already know this, maybe....or maybe you don't, i guess it depends on whether you are the used or a user.

are you the manipulated or the manipulator Palehorse???

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-18-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, I can prove the United States won't be broken up, because you know very well that is not the plan. The plan is to combine the US with Canada and Mexico, and eventually South America and then the world. Countries won't be getting smaller, they'll be getting bigger.

See this is a reasonable conspiracy backed up by the Obama Doctrine of globalization and world government. It will start with us cracking down on criminal drug and human traffickers and end with either the North European Union (a closely knit trade confederation) or the North European Federation (virtual unification) from there the European Union, North American Union, the African Union, Union of South American Nations, and China will pretty much run the world. At some point there will be a push for it to switch to the "World Union" and then the "Human Federation." But by then we'll have interstellar travel and Star Trek lifestyles will be awesome.

I'm gonna fuck me some alien pussy.

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I dunno man, I'm assuming you like to talk alot about the Illuminati and NWO, so perhaps some names of good documentaries covering these things?

I watched The Obama Deception if that counts

well if your american i recommend this next, dont tread on me

another good flick if you want to know how the wrld is really run and scratches the surface of occult secrets....

SQl1umch2IU

INF
07-18-2010, 08:49 PM
BOO

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y345/infinitythagod/FRONTCOVER.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJNRMM4O

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 08:52 PM
im trying to help yall. whetther you want to learn or not doesnt bother me, yall are going to be my bitches and make me rich because im smarter then you, knowledge is power, so do you

so do you

beautifulrock
07-18-2010, 08:59 PM
You can barely type the English language, so in what way are you smarter than everybody?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
You fucking crazy you know that.

http://rlv.zcache.com/put_your_big_girl_pants_on_by_penchant_lama_tshirt-p235076518736537010trlf_400.jpg

You can barely type the English language, so in what way are you smarter than everybody?

Quite.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 09:15 PM
im trying to help yall. whetther you want to learn or not doesnt bother me, yall are going to be my bitches and make me rich because im smarter then you, knowledge is power, so do you

so do you

dude what are you talkingn about? you hate on the NWO guys but then you join GIN and talk about money like you are a slave to it and want to be all powerful and manipulate people instead of being manipulated.

huge hypocrite

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 09:19 PM
ok

fucking moron

i am fighting the nwo

what the fuck u think i been posting about the last few hours you fucking dunce?!?!

im trying to empower you fagots but you just ant to fight with me

PALEHORSE
07-18-2010, 09:39 PM
I`ve always thought it very interesting how hostile some get when they see and hear this type of stuff. You do not need to believe it... but there is no reason you should not sit back and listen. Quit using your ego as an excuse to claim to be right about something you know nothing about...

EAGLE EYE
07-18-2010, 09:54 PM
Let's face it 99.9% of the human population deserves to be manipulated

KIcAd8eqI0g

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2010, 10:01 PM
no ones getting hostile. You appear to be the same type of person the NWO is.

power hungry, angry, jealous, paranoid, scare tactician, know it all

whatever u are trying to do, you are doing a bad job.

maybe you should rethink your strategy

INF
07-18-2010, 11:04 PM
thats cuz he is nwo

the kind thats not up front

me however

im blunt about it

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97823

CEITEDMOFO
07-18-2010, 11:19 PM
i did not know these things, but i would be interested in reading about them in more detail...if you would be so kind as to link us to the source(s) of your information.

http://www.redicecreations.com/

YOU DECIDE FAGGIT

SKAMPOE
07-19-2010, 12:53 AM

do you know right now there are over 300,000 UN soldiers being trained to confiscate weapons?

at the same time sending our active military troops overseas so the wont be here when this happens?

did you know south of the boarder in veracruz there are 300 thousands ton of soveit artillery ready to invade?

...that the united states is already designated to be split up? copy n pasted this onto ma Facebook.... cats need to know

SKAMPOE
07-19-2010, 12:56 AM
hey smart guy

tell which of these things i said, david icke said.

i dont think theres any

i think these are independent thoughts based on evidence.

for those that disagree lets point out facts

or can you attack me with no facts?

what bout you inf?

you just gonna laugh at me for no reason?
dont worry bout these cats, keep informing me sun cuz i needs to know n EACH ONE TEACH ONE is always the motto

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2010, 06:50 AM
^Like I said pale.

Easily manipulated, uneducated, insecure people with low self esteem and no job who are looking for something to be a part of.

Mumm Ra
07-19-2010, 07:35 AM
i think you need to work on your approach pale

beautifulrock
07-19-2010, 07:47 AM
In the category of songs that remind you of other people, here's Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man) by Styx.

AtzIWPeun7c

dedicated to Failhorse

INF
07-19-2010, 01:15 PM
dude is prolly one of the worst NWO recruiters everrrrrr.LMAO

Robert
07-19-2010, 01:57 PM
You can't really present an arguement without showing your evidence then go about calling other people fools and expect to be taken seriously.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-19-2010, 04:14 PM
I feel sorry for people who sit around worrying about shit like this. What a waste of time. Being all scared and shit. Sad.

INF
07-19-2010, 04:20 PM
well fear makes the world turn round.

I mean ... everybody should join NWO to just keep this fucker going and LIVE buuuuut you got vampires like this that play games and shit.

see , I'm up front. I'm telling you to join the NWO but know this , come as you ARE!!!!

we are all designed to play a role , if we exist. so since we all exist we must all do our part. its about the world, whats worng with that???? Whats wrong with taking care of the world ?????

you have to know how the world works though.you have to know how it ticks. you have to know why we have done these things.

Join.... but I wouldn't take the hand of a fucker like this (palehorse) cuz you WILL draw back a nub.

if you extend your hand to me and I see it is aimed true, then we can only WIN.

BUILD and DESTROY.

Its almost time to burn this fucker (the old regime) to the ground.

what we do is secret but I will tell you this -

WHAT WE DO DOES NOT COST MONEY , IT MAKES MONEY.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Whats the point of NWO? Whats being changed? Social Values? Economics? Political Structure? and how so? Fundamental Transformation? Evolution to the next level? A return to better ways? What's new about it?

CEITEDMOFO
07-19-2010, 05:53 PM
dude is prolly one of the worst NWO recruiters everrrrrr.LMAO

EXACTLY SKAMP LOOKED LIKE A MORON FOR COPYING N PASTING TO HIS FACEBOOK, LUCKLY HE NEVER HAD A CHANCE WITH HIS FACEBOOK FRIENDS SO THEY WONT CARE IF HES A WEIRDO

hOTEP

snapple
07-19-2010, 06:18 PM
ok so lets say they are building camps or whatever you're talking about....

whats the solution? what are you doing about it? what are you gonna do?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-19-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/71652.gif

Paranoid
07-19-2010, 06:47 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-CrNlilZho&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-CrNlilZho&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-19-2010, 06:52 PM
^^^imo, there's so much speculation and hyperbolic hypothesizing in that movie that it drowns out the well-researched and factual information that it has to present.

Paranoid
07-19-2010, 06:54 PM
^^^imo, there's so much speculation and hyperbolic hypothesizing in that movie that it drowns out the well-researched and factual information that it has to present.

doesn't mean people shouldn't watch it and doesn't mean the hypothesizing may not be what actually happens

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-19-2010, 06:58 PM
^^right, but it's irresponsible to pass off speculation and hypothesizing with no basis as fact; and there was way too much fear-mongering in the movie as well...personally, i find that type of shit insulting to my intelligence---just present the information, show where or how it was obtained, and let the viewer interpret it; rather than trying to ramp up paranoia.

which is what makes me wonder what secret agendas alot of these armchair revolutionaries have.

INF
07-19-2010, 07:20 PM
KiZhPwfHTRg

Paranoid
07-19-2010, 07:57 PM
^^right, but it's irresponsible to pass off speculation and hypothesizing with no basis as fact; and there was way too much fear-mongering in the movie as well...personally, i find that type of shit insulting to my intelligence---just present the information, show where or how it was obtained, and let the viewer interpret it; rather than trying to ramp up paranoia.

which is what makes me wonder what secret agendas alot of these armchair revolutionaries have.

seems to me the only agenda they have is to stop the nwo agenda. it is unfortunate that these theories can generate fear, but we still must recognize them as possible truth

PALEHORSE
07-20-2010, 08:36 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/billoriellydisgust-1.png

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-20-2010, 10:24 PM
I haven't been to ktl in a while, and i almost forgot how retarded you all were.

Uncle Steezo
07-20-2010, 10:32 PM
all tyrannies must and will fall. they always do. the more oppressive they are, the faster they burn out.

LONDON!
07-21-2010, 09:56 AM

...that the united states is already designated to be split up?

all i know is the first time the word appeared in the mainstream public is when the former us president george hw bush, dubya's father said it in a speech in the early 90's while he was us president

a lot of heads think that the new world order movement is another cover for the illuminati, but we will never be able to prove if any of these secret society's, networks exist, because they will never admit to it, it's not that important knowing if not or if there is, accept for the truth seekers on this issue that wanna know the whole scope of the picture, you see what i'm saying, the full frame, every frame, you get what i'm saying, you get me fam

all thats important in knowing is that theirs a legal civillian worldwide structure in the human being world, the system out here thats based in the west and headquartered in the white house that practices imperialism and population control(eugenics) worldwide

INF
07-21-2010, 01:47 PM
the new world order was first said in public WAAAAAAY before DUBYA said it

I have a recording where Clinton said it on my demo tape in my signature. its on the last song called "you never know" ,at the end.

Fucking Kennedy even said it.

ppl need to get their head out their ass and quit chasing the 'BOOGYMAN' before that mf bites you in the ass. FOR REAL

if you can't understand it then leave it alone until its time for you to know. seriously

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2010, 04:51 PM
after the nWo of Hogan and the other roid boyz became the ultimate heels, everyone starting thinking about the NWO in a different light.

faggits

Heil O'REILLY

Peace Be Unto Glenn Beck

InsurgenT
07-21-2010, 07:47 PM
MApCqNg2upc

CEITEDMOFO
07-21-2010, 07:52 PM
after the nWo of Hogan and the other roid boyz became the ultimate heels, everyone starting thinking about the NWO in a different light.

faggits

Heil O'REILLY

Peace Be Unto Glenn Beck

G7xlzLOZH5c

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2010, 08:51 PM
you're a week late bro

CEITEDMOFO
07-22-2010, 07:15 PM
I PREDICTED LEBRONS SIGNING A WEEK EARLY bro

grt05
07-22-2010, 07:58 PM
NcyPXVLJHek&NR=1

Dope shit.

LONDON!
07-24-2010, 08:57 AM
the new world order was first said in public WAAAAAAY before DUBYA said it

I have a recording where Clinton said it on my demo tape in my signature. its on the last song called "you never know" ,at the end.

Fucking Kennedy even said it.

ppl need to get their head out their ass and quit chasing the 'BOOGYMAN' before that mf bites you in the ass. FOR REAL

if you can't understand it then leave it alone until its time for you to know. seriously

If you had read my post properly or knew the diffrence between george hw bush and george w bush aka dubya, you wouldn't have come wit that shit, george hw bush is dubya's father that was in power in the us from the late 80s to the early 90's, there two diffrent people

on a worldwide, mainstream public level, george hw bush, the dad of dubya was the first to mention the 'new world order' stuff in public on a big boy mainstream level speech

and the bill clinton stuff, a lot of people think he's a part of the illuminati too, just like obama(because of he's bloodlines, plus he was on the council of foreign relations, plus some of his movements), so that wouldn't suprise me at all, no it wouldn't, there both conmen and its said that clinton is the illegitimate son of one of the rockefellers, i don't know if this is true or not, i really don't care, either way, whats important is not knowing about this illuminati or new world order secret society stuff that know one can legally proved, thats just extra icing on the cake for heads that want to know the full picture of things, you see what i'm saying

what is important is knowing theirs a system based in the west, headquartered in the white house that practices imperialism and population control(eugenics) worldwide which can be legally proved, thats what important

PALEHORSE
07-24-2010, 09:02 AM
yall better snap outta candy land, kids

INF
07-24-2010, 12:52 PM
yall better snap outta candy land, kids

I'll co-sign this and throw it London!'s way with that tired post of his.

Bitches aint shit and aint tellin me nuffin. like always.

http://i.imgur.com/ogvXe.gif

http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almi...ctice-shotzzzz (http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty/practice-shotzzzz)

LONDON!
07-24-2010, 04:52 PM
ha ha, your a bougie nerd infinity, thats all i've got to say, you can do that back and forth nerd gay shit behind computers you nerds like doing a billion miles away like i always be saying on these boards, because it ain't that deep, no it ain't, i ain't gonna respond, thats all i had to say man, i've got a life, yes i do, ha ha

INF
07-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Hahahahaha ^

Had to tell me u got a life and it ain't that deep but it got so deep that you will not respond.....

With a paragraph bawwwwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Join the digital @fterlife , london! , and we'll just forget all about this.lmao

PALEHORSE
07-24-2010, 06:00 PM
inf

humility is a noble virtue

no one knows everything

INF
07-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Pale , there is room at the cross for you too. You are all welcome to erase your faces and join me in the DIGITAL @FTERLIFE.

it's nice here , we have everything we want. So in a way , yes , we do know everything.

Join us.

PALEHORSE
07-24-2010, 07:09 PM
im in

do i gotta spit a rhyme?

PALEHORSE
07-24-2010, 07:10 PM
im like einstien and edisons minds combined 666 times magnified
with the ghost of kennedy and truman possesing the body of a human

INF
07-24-2010, 07:36 PM
nope , no need to rhyme. none at all.

Now , you can't just come in from the cold and declare safety within our ranks. You have to prove yourself. You will know what you have to do ,and it won't be told to you.

PALEHORSE
07-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Alright, ill just keep doing me

Bobby_Digital72
07-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Now , you can't just come in from the cold and declare safety within our ranks. You have to prove yourself. You will know what you have to do ,and it won't be told to you.

You've already said too much..

http://i29.tinypic.com/20a2fb9.jpg

PALEHORSE
07-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Hahahaha

PALEHORSE
07-24-2010, 07:54 PM
THERES A SWORD OVER YOUR HEAD FOR A REASON

[YOUTUBE]kAsmyQk3P3c[/YOUTUBE}

INF
07-24-2010, 08:15 PM
kAsmyQk3P3c

INF
07-24-2010, 08:29 PM
You've already said too much..

http://i29.tinypic.com/20a2fb9.jpg

I haven't said enough

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/203/b/6/b60c6a61bba4ce13da865a6713a20fe7.png

Bobby_Digital72
07-26-2010, 12:59 AM
I haven't said enough

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=73212