PDA

View Full Version : ((((((New Image))))))

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Looking for Emcee's who are talented and want to get stuff done...I got a lot of beats and a lot of time. Also looking to sell some beats for reasonable prices.(must be a "in person" exchange....no emailing)...

On that note....I'm also interested in doing a concept album. One where I will do all the production and all the lyricist in the audio both lounge would take care of the audio.....I'm looking for nothing but greatness and people who have good studio quality....this particular event will take place on line through emails etc. This will be a milestone for all the audioboth heads who don't really get recognition. Your patience and some demos are required. Please let me know if your down by posting in this thread and leaving a link to some of your work. I've been on this forum for years and know that a lot of talent lives on here. Its time to show it to the world.

Any great ideas are appreciated.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Geo the God Of Diction.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Can some one Please sticky this if its not too much to ask.

Thanks again.

SKAMPOE
07-18-2010, 11:39 PM
EASTCOSTIN HARDBODY SUN!!!! DA PORT AUTHORITY REPRESENTA!!

CT Cee Truth

www.soundclik.com/therealpcp (http://www.soundclik.com/therealpcp)

www.youtube.com/symphonyofthemic (http://www.youtube.com/symphonyofthemic)

peep game n cee if its whut u want to werk with....PEACE

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-18-2010, 11:48 PM
haha!...aight...I'm feeling it...but your soundclick doesn't work...sends me to some ad site.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-18-2010, 11:51 PM
nevermind...you misspelled click.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Brothers In Swords is the type of vibe I'm looking for.... Respect.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-19-2010, 12:02 AM
On the chow...Ill shit.

SKAMPOE
07-19-2010, 12:06 AM
PEACE, we put forth many dif chambers but we never stray too far from the original...

whut ever u wun do lord...inbox me the math to ur horn bee or email or sumthin... lets build n get this poppin off.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-19-2010, 10:27 PM
AIGHT...THANKS FOR THE STICKY... email is verbalfanatic@aim.com just put geo the god of diction in the title and I will respond.

We're gonna need more emcee's for this wu corp project....I won't begin work and making beats unless I'm certain people on down.

THE MASON
07-19-2010, 10:45 PM
BDZ are down!! check the mental order EP for samples of the skills plus the Depths of Darkness

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=880643
http://www.myspace.com/basementdwellaz

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Aight I wanna upload a beat...one to each of you...please keep this at your discretion....Each will receive something different. Whats a good free uploading service to use?

THE MASON
07-20-2010, 09:55 PM
mediafire is best imo or box.net

for larger files use mediafire or megaupload

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-20-2010, 10:01 PM
aight...I'm going in.

THE MASON
07-20-2010, 10:05 PM
checkin the myspace tracks right now, beats are tight yo.

good looks on linkin up!!

Sleep Sinatra
07-20-2010, 10:14 PM
i'd be down

check the Mic Credentials

www.myspace.com/sleepsinatra

PEACE

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Aight Sleep...your next.

Sleep Sinatra
07-20-2010, 10:28 PM
no doubt, cousinofdeath@Hotmail.com

PEACE

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Aight Check your Private Messages and let me know how you progress.

Sleep Sinatra
07-20-2010, 10:40 PM
already snatched it and started writin G haha, ima have the track to u soon. PEACE

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Aiiight....now everyone who has posted in this thread so far should have gotten a beat.the wu corp audio both album is officially rolling.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2010, 12:27 AM
thought this was an EASTCOAST project
juss sayin:b

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Lol...the east coast project will be someone who we can meet up and build with...That will be seperate....The mixtape/album will be a worldwide event.
both will take form asap.

sileNt.siN.
07-21-2010, 11:50 PM
i'd be down.
www.soundclick.com/spokenn

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Aighttt......I feeling the style... I had to is dope....Blind to the facts is also dope. In fact alot of your songs are more then tolerable.... You have an atmosphere style...maybe even comparable to old school sage francis....I'm liking it alot.. You have alot of imagery... Aight I'ma look through beats to send you...something that will suite your style....

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-22-2010, 06:22 AM
ill definitively commit to this cuz me n drunk bout to do another project as well

soundclick.com/techwon2k7

which is my page it hasn't been updated in min though

H.Notik
07-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Geo I've worked with you before I'd be down to do a track for sure.

ummm here is a sample if you need a refresher...

http://www.box.net/shared/jvfn5bm6o5

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Aight Spokenn ...check your private messages for a download links.....Remember guys try to keep these beats at your discretion for everyone will be getting some different.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-22-2010, 04:26 PM
aight sheepish....I wanna send you a beat....but you need to invest in a better mic....what kind of mic do you use....if your an open room try hanging quilits or towels up to keep your voice from echoing in the room when you record....also try putting pop shock on the mic....bak in the day I actually used a sock with cheap recording mic and it sounded decent. let me know what kind of setup you have so i can work with you.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-22-2010, 04:31 PM
H.notik...you got a dark style ....I like it alot.....I'm gonna spend some time tonight finding beats for both of you...As of now I was working on an old beat that I rediscovered and sent it to spokenn....I will probably do the same when i get back tonight or probably just work on a new one. Be patient and I will surely get back to you.

Thanks again guys.... I can't do this without you guys.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Also ....For you guys already working on stuff. The better you do the more likely the chance of me sending you another beat. So bring your pen game. Most people get discourage because of the situation of it being an online event and say "fuck it I"m never gonna see this song again...let me just write some quick shit" I particulary will not be taking that attitude towards this project .... I can be the same and be like "fuck it what if they jack my beat....I'll just send them the ones I don't like"... I want this to be a classic....and in order to achieve that I will have to forfeit some of my best works....and I"ve already started doing so.

pro.Graveface
07-23-2010, 07:25 AM
yo I can spit a verse or 2 or 3!! not too much dooo!

PEACE

cutn' heads
07-23-2010, 07:41 AM
i didnt record this in my studio. it was never mixed so the adlibs are loud and fucked (only two times, but its annoying). but we'll lace something... lmk

http://www.box.net/shared/ii6rmuuque

Sleep Sinatra
07-26-2010, 12:25 AM
yo Geo, ima be recordin my joint this week most likely, i'll holla,PEACE

sileNt.siN.
07-26-2010, 05:31 AM
i finished recording my piece. i sent it to you in a PM