PDA

View Full Version : Damn it u in America speak English!

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 02:17 PM
So I'm in Brooklyn, go in a store to buy something and not one person spoke English! I am so tired of it! At least have one person who speaks English!

If I go to France, I need to learn some French to at least get me by..........

Ugh I'm so annoyed cause that is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back!

I seriously felt like Chris Tucker.....all I kept saying was "do u understand the words that r coming out of my mouth?"

I'm annoyed........

INF
07-19-2010, 02:24 PM
LMAO

down here in south Texas ppl think I am Hispanic and come up to me telling me all kinds of shit in Spanish that I have no idea what they were saying.

its gotten so bad that in 6 yrs of this shit , I'm to the point to where I can kinda understand what they are telling me or asking me and I can let them know that I don't speak Spanish.

this is AMERICA though, Queen , get off the gas.

LOL

Teh KillaBee
07-19-2010, 02:24 PM
durka durka

INF
07-19-2010, 02:25 PM
bork bork bork

Teh KillaBee
07-19-2010, 02:26 PM
lol at queen's failure, who acknowledges foreigners?

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 02:27 PM
So I'm in Brooklyn, go in a store to buy something and not one person spoke English! I am so tired of it! At least have one person who speaks English!

If I go to France, I need to learn some French to at least get me by..........

Ugh I'm so annoyed cause that is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back!

I seriously felt like Chris Tucker.....all I kept saying was "do u understand the words that r coming out of my mouth?"

I'm annoyed........

I cna understand the frustrations to a minor degree having people who don't speak your language, but the USA is very multicultural as you know, not everyone is gonna speak English considering the nation in its early days with so many different ethnicities emigrating into the USA.

By all rights you should be speaking Swahili or something like that anyway, Musungu:)

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 02:29 PM
bork bork bork

what ethnicity are you dude, when I heard one of your rhymes I thought u were black then I thought u were Hispanic/Latino from one ur pics u posted promoing ur demo lol

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 02:30 PM
I understand that I live in the Melting Pot and blah blah blah but dang.............if u gonna own a business in America then one employee should be able to understand a question I ask..........I got 3 folks looking at me like I'm speaking some language that ain't never heard before. It's called English bitch! I speak it cause I live in America!

INF
07-19-2010, 02:31 PM
my dad is black an me mum is white

lol

INF
07-19-2010, 02:33 PM
It's called English bitch!

ahhhhhhhhh

thats so sexy.

QOP is hood

BmsAw7xrcKM

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 02:36 PM
I mean I'm not trying to come off like an ass or nothing but on some real shit...........I walk in ur store, ur store that u own and I ask u for something and u got 3 fuckers standing there looking at me like the mother ship just dropped me off...........I was gettin so hype cause they kept showing me other stuff and I was like nah that's not what I'm saying.........so then I start walking around looking myself and they following me talking in whatever language they speak so I finally turned around and was like "nigga I don't understand u"............ugh

TAURO
07-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I mean I'm not trying to come off like an ass

Too late.

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I mean I'm not trying to come off like an ass or nothing but on some real shit...........I walk in ur store, ur store that u own and I ask u for something and u got 3 fuckers standing there looking at me like the mother ship just dropped me off...........I was gettin so hype cause they kept showing me other stuff and I was like nah that's not what I'm saying.........so then I start walking around looking myself and they following me talking in whatever language they speak so I finally turned around and was like "nigga I don't understand u"............ugh

nah i get u, if ur gonna go into a foreign country u need to speak the local dialect

but i cant stand cocksuckers who disrespect people who cant speak their language, i hear people say that alot and I just laugh in their face, if u get mad pissed thats not fair on those peeps nameen lol if they cant speak the main language they should learn but i never disrespect people who dotn unless they really cant be arsed and want a free ride

INF
07-19-2010, 02:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I love when they show you other stuff. That shit is GOLD!!!

you know you are irritated (maybe even mad) in the moment but once you step outside of that and look at it its funny as fuck.

it's even funnier when you know they might have known the whole time what you wanted.

ALL QoP WANTED WAS SOME LARGE CONDOMS and THESE FUCKERS ARE REACHING FOR MOUTHWASH AND TAMPONS AND BOXES OF JEWJEWBEES AND SHIT.

classic

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Too late.

Seriously?!? So u don't see my point at all in this huh?

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 02:47 PM
ahhhhhhhhh

thats so sexy.

QOP is hood

BmsAw7xrcKM

Ahha I dont know Jigga did that beat, I love the beat though I heard Royce DA 5"9 spazzing on it and other Jay Z/Nas beats on one of his mixtapes, dude can spit lol

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 02:50 PM
my dad is black an me mum is white

lol

do u get alot of discrimination against u in the US? over here in the UK theres a sizeable number of mixed race people they dont really face discrimination.

TAURO
07-19-2010, 02:52 PM

No, I see your point, I just think you're over reacting. I too live in a very multi cultural city and yeah it is annoying sometimes but I don't let it stress me out.

You felt the need to make a thread to vent your frustration but it's no big deal, it's just part of the charm of livin in a big city.

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 02:53 PM
nah i get u, if ur gonna go into a foreign country u need to speak the local dialect

but i cant stand cocksuckers who disrespect people who cant speak their language, i hear people say that alot and I just laugh in their face, if u get mad pissed thats not fair on those peeps nameen lol if they cant speak the main language they should learn but i never disrespect people who dotn unless they really cant be arsed and want a free ride

Yeah u probably right........I should have controlled myself and not got all hype and crunk about it but they got me hype when they was following me........walking behind saying I have no idea and picking up stuff and showing it to me........

INF
07-19-2010, 02:55 PM
ALL QoP WANTED WAS SOME LARGE CONDOMS and THESE FUCKERS ARE REACHING FOR MOUTHWASH AND TAMPONS AND BOXES OF JEWJEWBEES AND SHIT.

classic

don't worry

I see you

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/207/461436344_5b7771c440.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 02:57 PM
don't worry

I see you

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/207/461436344_5b7771c440.jpg

I knew u would;)

AliJack
07-19-2010, 02:58 PM

hahaha this shit killed me!!!!
but i get where you comin from... i go into the barbers and motherfuckers dont even speak arabic so im shakin my hands around and shit explainin how i need the cut done!!!

INF
07-19-2010, 03:04 PM
do u get alot of discrimination against u in the US? over here in the UK theres a sizeable number of mixed race people they dont really face discrimination.

yeah I'm glad you asked.

I have seen some fucked up sides of discrimination since I was a small child.Shit that was so petty but at the same time , so real.

My mom pretty much made her side of the Family completely disown her due to my birth.She had it GOOD too.REAL GOOD. I come from an important family but they are super pissed that ...you know.

I've seen fire and rain though.

all in all though I can't complain. I needed the struggle. I mean , what if I had been born all white. Then I would just be another drop in the bucket. I fell outside the bucket.so , in a way , I am free.

also Mixed race ppl are supreme.

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 03:05 PM
INF how the fuck are u gonna tell me ur not Del Tha Funkee Homosapien when "Poly Monopoly" sounds likeon some Deltron 3030 shit? hahaha, i like the beat

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 03:05 PM
I just think that if u own a business in a country, u should have one employee who can speak the language enough to understand what someone is saying that comes to buy something..............

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 03:06 PM
yeah I'm glad you asked.

I have seen some fucked up sides of discrimination since I was a small child.Shit that was so petty but at the same time , so real.

My mom pretty much made her side of the Family completely disown her due to my birth.She had it GOOD too.REAL GOOD. I come from an important family but they are super pissed that ...you know.

all in all though I can't complain. I needed the struggle. I mean , what if I had been born all white. Then I would just be another drop in the bucket. I fell outside the bucket.so , in a way , I am free.

Fuck the haters, if there lives are dictated by colour then i feel sorry for their mothers(no disrespect to ur relatives lol)

check two
07-19-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't know how people can function in the US well without speaking any English.

INF
07-19-2010, 03:12 PM
INF how the fuck are u gonna tell me ur not Del Tha Funkee Homosapien when "Poly Monopoly" sounds likeon some Deltron 3030 shit? hahaha, i like the beat

BIG UP!!!!!

thanks man I wrote that beat all by myself. I played it on my keyboard and played the drums on my sampler.

thank you for the support.

*salute*

Fuck the haters, if there lives are dictated by colour then i feel sorry for their mothers(no disrespect to ur relatives lol)

yeah its okay man.They know they fucked up.It's okay. Some of them knew how it was gonna turn out so that's where their animosity comes from. They knew they were set in an old way and that I usher in a new way. It almost wasn't or isn't even about color.

just for the story's sake , it was made to look like it's about color or race.the story of life ,ya dig.

Teh KillaBee
07-19-2010, 03:21 PM
I don't know how people can function in the US well without speaking any English.

enough about skampoe already, jeesh

Professor Poopsnagle
07-19-2010, 03:33 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard that. Hahahahaha!

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 03:40 PM
ahha, You Never Know sounds like u sampled a Marilyn Manson riff hahaha its a cool unconventional beat. Alot of the beats on ur release are good/decent U've def got talent

u should sample this beat the intro and 'happy' sound mad up ur alley lol
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Evxeu3gs1ZA&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Evxeu3gs1ZA&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

INF
07-19-2010, 03:42 PM
'you never know' is a NIRVANA sample(radio friendly unit shifter). the outro of it where Clinton is talking about the NWO has me playing guitar on it. That outro was recorded in 1999.

thanks again for the support.you and JMAC

Undiluted Karma
07-19-2010, 03:51 PM
'you never know' is a NIRVANA sample(radio friendly unit shifter). the outro of it where Clinton is talking about the NWO has me playing guitar on it. That outro was recorded in 1999.

thanks again for the support.you and JMAC

ah makes sense i used to rinse "Nevermind" loads lol, takes me back to the Bart Simpson imitation LMAO

http://media.photobucket.com/image/bart%20simpson%20nirvana/pratik010/bart-simpson-nirvana-1.jpg

djskillz
07-19-2010, 03:57 PM
yeah I'm glad you asked.

real talk. i can definitely relate coming from the same situation. my dad's white and my mom's black though.

AliJack
07-19-2010, 04:17 PM
dads black and moms white pcee mulis!!!!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
07-19-2010, 04:23 PM
if u wanna speak english go to england...

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 04:51 PM
I seriously thought I was gonna be on an episode of Boiling Points. I thought a camera crew was gonna come out and say u hit ur boiling point in 3.2 minutes cause I fittin to hit mines.

But if I open a store in France, then I need to learn some French cause if someone comes in asking me for a toothbrush in French and I don't speak it, how can I help them?

check two
07-19-2010, 05:03 PM
It's fine if a person complains in any other country that somebody doesn't know the main language of that country, but here in the US it's not 'politically correct' to complain about it. smh

snapple
07-19-2010, 05:05 PM
you ever thought they probably just didn't give a fuck about u or your business queen? they prolly spoke english LOL

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-19-2010, 05:09 PM
It's a little disingenuous and ridiculous to complain about immigrants not speaking English when the English language gets butchered, in print and speech, by American citizens on a regular basis.

Queen Of Poetry
07-19-2010, 05:12 PM
you ever thought they probably just didn't give a fuck about u or your business queen? they prolly spoke english LOL

Could be. I left along with my money.

check two
07-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah, English isn't spoken well in places such as the projects, but at least some of it is able to be deciphered.

Robert
07-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Lol @ this thread.

The fact is, English is the global lingua franca and it's pretty rich for a native English speaker to say anything about immigrants not speaking the language. You'll probably find a lot of migrants speak more than one language anyway.

The France example is an interesting one because many English speakers go to Europe with an expectation that the vast majority of people will speak English.

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked from what I wanted to say. The point is, that in countries with English as the main language, there is very little effort made by people to learn another language compared to Europe where it is a pivotal part of education, yet we are so often critical of people that don't speak it.

Undiluted Karma
07-20-2010, 04:27 AM
Lol @ this thread.

The fact is, English is the global lingua franca and it's pretty rich for a native English speaker to say anything about immigrants not speaking the language. You'll probably find a lot of migrants speak more than one language anyway.

The France example is an interesting one because many English speakers go to Europe with an expectation that the vast majority of people will speak English.

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked from what I wanted to say. The point is, that in countries with English as the main language, there is very little effort made by people to learn another language compared to Europe where it is a pivotal part of education, yet we are so often critical of people that don't speak it.

good point, u get that alot in the UK

Queen Of Poetry
07-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Lol @ this thread.

I agree. My rant (I guess) is that here in America, the main language is English. That is what we r taught in schools here. My whole thing is that if I go to another country regardless of what the country it is, and I opened a business, then I would attempt to learn the language regardless if some folks there speak English. Why? B/c I am going to be living there and making my living..........

Now NY is full of stores owned my immigrants but alot of them have learned English. It may not be the best when they speak it, but at least they put the effort in and I respect them for that.

I agree that Americas have this attitude that everyone should speak English.......I feel that way when I am in America! Why? B/c again that is what we r taught here as the main language. But I have been to a few different places, and I have at least tried to learn some of the language. Walking around like an idiot with a book in my hand........the point is I try. I don't expect someone in another country to speak English. If they do, great but I don't expect it.

drippie k
07-20-2010, 05:39 PM
i almost had to flip on this chick i was messin with one time we went to the mall..there was like a mexican family walkin around speakin spanish n she was like "if youre in america, speak english" (as a spanish speaking "immigrant" of sorts, i was kinda pissed) and i tried tellin her, calmly, that "just because they're in america, does not mean they can't speak their own language here, especially among their own family, even if they're in public" and then she went on like "well, if they're gonna be here, they're in an american mall with american people, so they should be as american as they can and fit in and if they can't, they should go back to where they're from"

i didnt say nothin after that...i never told her i spoke spanish or that i was from somewhere else or that my mom is here on a green card (i look like a skinny version of my dad for the most part, who's white american) just hit it a few more times n never called the bitch back

Queen Of Poetry
07-20-2010, 05:43 PM
I would never do that. I'm talking about something else.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 05:43 PM
i almost had to flip on this chick i was messin with one time we went to the mall..there was like a mexican family walkin around speakin spanish n she was like "if youre in america, speak english" (as a spanish speaking "immigrant" of sorts, i was kinda pissed) and i tried tellin her, calmly, that "just because they're in america, does not mean they can't speak their own language here, especially among their own family, even if they're in public" and then she went on like "well, if they're gonna be here, they're in an american mall with american people, so they should be as american as they can and fit in and if they can't, they should go back to where they're from"

i didnt say nothin after that...i never told her i spoke spanish or that i was from somewhere else or that my mom is here on a green card (i look like a skinny version of my dad for the most part, who's white american) just hit it a few more times n never called the bitch back

swerd bcuz thats sum ignorant aass shit to say...only time i dont like tht shit is when u chillin wit sum spanish ppl who cn speak english nd they havin a whle convo in spanish cuz tht shit is mad rude...when they cud just tlk in english nd usually it means they're tlkin abt u oor sum shit theey dnt want u to know...niggas b schemin

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-20-2010, 10:14 PM
America is awesome and the whole world should outlaw every other faggy language with their gay-ass accent marks and tongue clicks and weird sounds and stuff, even the queer bitch version they speak in england, and then we could give all those weird foreigners 2 weeks to learn English, and if they dont then we could blow them up with big, throbbing, penis-shaped american missiles.

USA USA USA

Mcthuggin99
07-20-2010, 10:34 PM
the owner of a corner store by my house is middle eastern and he knows english but his brother or whatever doesnt but he's my nigga though hahaha every time i see him he's like "hello my friend" but he's starting to learn more i think. he says more stuff now.

thats how most foreigners learn english. by taking their time with it.

SKAMPOE
07-20-2010, 10:35 PM
http://spaceghetto.org/images/arab5.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Gah pancake nips *vomits*

I'm with Cool Dan. Fuck foreigners sexually or otherwise.