PDA

View Full Version : Not squared

Tito
07-20-2010, 04:42 AM
Chong... Mely.. Memo... And josh's .. Sister.. Van gogh... The group.. Adam sandler... Rami's laugh.. Van gogh.. And picasso.. The wake up .. Show.. 2084...mely.. 1980 .. - ha ha.. Tito... Sun.. Picking .. Her nose.. .. Coming.. From the young.. Life.. When to love.. New.. Beyonce.. Like .. I macked on her.. She's mad ... Bell gardens.. My crush.. 4 reals.. Snoop.. Dogg.. Wu-tang .. . Will smith.. . Smith.. Granny smith.. Apples.. Medicine.. Marcia...name.. Football...beach..blunt.. Agua... Coca.. A goodbye.. The golden .. Age.. Biz .. Shan.. Slick... Turning.. On cactus.. Pretty.. Scary... Alberto.. Cumbias.. Estadio.. Azteca.. The way .. I dance.. On top of a bug.. Tortillas.. In the country.. With an eagle.. Love and love.. G m.. The city.. My daughter.. Present.. Tj song.. Surfing.. .. Kick... Shuffle ... Running.. Man... The resemblance.. Face .. Is falling.. Glasses... A 4 and a 1 .. Looks.. Barber.. Shops.. Where .. Tijuana.. St. Louis.. Arch.. Fontana... Next to bell.. Man.. Moni.. Wont like me.. Ignoring.. Sesh.. Luigi's height .. A beer or 2 requests.. From 1725 librarians.. Japanese.. Mexican.. Fresa.. Mexican.. Anywhere.. In mexico.. Pesos.. I never met him.. Heard of him.. I guess.. He got.. He got.. Down.. This is.. All.. Made every day.. I LOVE ALL OF YOU Tears of joy happy .. Spurs.. Boo... Margaritas.. Here and there.. -