PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ 16 year old fags who think they're weed experts

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 10:22 PM
SOOO i say that headies are just high mids and he's telling me headies is like the best bud that you can get LMFh...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-20-2010, 10:27 PM
when dorky little internet man-children come up with gay names and phrases for weed, it makes me embarrassed to be involved in the shit.

I don't know what "headies" means nowadays, but it sounds gueer as fuck.

Quit arguing with your geeky little friend and do your summer school homework.

I hope I didn't come off as harsh, Killbot, but I love you like a son and I want whats best for you, and sometimes that means being a little tough.

Now get out there and make me proud.

SKAMPOE
07-20-2010, 10:31 PM
when dorky little internet man-children come up with gay names and phrases for weed, it makes me embarrassed to be involved in the shit.

nuffin else needs to be said

its either reg dro or haze

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 10:33 PM

I don't know what "headies" means nowadays, but it sounds gueer as fuck.

Quit arguing with your geeky little friend and do your summer school homework.

I hope I didn't come off as harsh, Killbot, but I love you like a son and I want whats best for you, and sometimes that means being a little tough.

Now get out there and make me proud.

n your right it really is annoying because hes being annoying as fuck and really making a big deal out of it posting links nd shit like i give a fuck...ive smoked the weed he gets nd its not fucking high-grade lmfh..

i smoked mad dubs of dour last weekend nd thts tht gud ish lol...

EAGLE EYE
07-20-2010, 10:48 PM
hahahahahaha

I have no interest in these WTC help threads unless it involves solving the square root of urinary track infection

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 10:48 PM
nuffin else needs to be said

its either reg dro or haze

lol dro is like one step above high mids but haze is good...but tht shit is def noot the best cmon skamp i thought u knew u shud have tht dour...

and tony u oobviously dnt know what the fuck ur talking about theres diffeerant names because theirs differant kinds of weed...like skamp just said dro haze reg piff , afghan goo all of that are differant kinds strains etc...you got sativas and indicas aall tht...u must not be as much of a smoker as u say bcuz tht was str8 retarded especially bcuz u never heard of anyone smokin heaadies smfh...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-20-2010, 10:56 PM
lol, youre such a tool. no shit there are different strains of weed with various potency. My point out that all of the little faggot names that little faggots come up with are fuckin gay.

Any retard can tell good weed from bad weed. But whether you call it Purple Kush, Penis Puffer, or the Connecticut Buttplug doesn't change it.

that's the kind of stuff that I say is embarrassing. Also, people who try to brag about being a smoker. I personally enjoy it, but doing it doesn't make you cool. In fact, a lot of people do it, but the only ones who discuss it ad nauseum are hippies, losers, fags and punks, and that's what gives it a bad name.

You are prepetuating the stereotype, killbot. Now quit trying to be cool on the internet by talking about giving your buddy "headies"

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 11:02 PM
lol, youre such a tool. no shit there are different strains of weed with various potency. My point out that all of the little faggot names that little faggots come up with are fuckin gay.

Any retard can tell good weed from bad weed. But whether you call it Purple Kush, Penis Puffer, or the Connecticut Buttplug doesn't change it.

that's the kind of stuff that I say is embarrassing. Also, people who try to brag about being a smoker. I personally enjoy it, but doing it doesn't make you cool. In fact, a lot of people do it, but the only ones who discuss it ad nauseum are hippies, losers, fags and punks, and that's what gives it a bad name.

You are prepetuating the stereotype, killbot. Now quit trying to be cool on the internet by talking about giving your buddy "headies"

are you completely retarded? i didnt say i gave him headies nd i wasnt bragging i was asking a fucking question ....u really are retarded the names are obviously for identification etc...you really are just retarded lol

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-20-2010, 11:06 PM
"No Way, Billy! The Cockshaft Cougher is way headier than the Chocolate Butthole Surprise...oh shit that hot new Justin Beiber joint is on the Disney Channel. I'll TM you lata, muh nugga, peace."

EAGLE EYE
07-20-2010, 11:11 PM
are you completely retarded? i didnt say i gave him headies nd i wasnt bragging i was asking a fucking question ....u really are retarded the names are obviously for identification etc...you really are just retarded lol

Billy the kike makes some pretty valid points. LOL you aren't going to win this one.

Just smoke your bud and enjoy it without all the hen house chatter.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 11:12 PM
....lol ur completely missing the point i said headies were high mids and he said it was dank.. we werent arguing abt wat was better or none of tht...he went on a rampage posting links nd shit getting all bitch like nd i just kept replying "your wrong" and "thats not proof" and it was over fb...lmfh @ u saying tht gay ass shit nd really wanting it to come true...

EAGLE EYE
07-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Yea those link rampages are like a near death experience. I think the unrated version of Jumanji shows the cut scene of one.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Yea those link rampages are like a near death experience. I think the unrated version of Jumanji shows the cut scene of one.

lol from trill nigga to trill nigga robbeh u cnt tell me tht shit isnt annoying...i know ppl who do it for other shit too it's annoying especially when they dnt know what theey're talking about...but yea i feel wat ur saying abt quittin wit all tht nd just smokin the bud...ppl today r crazy i ly dnt like when ppl try to show off like they know everything nd shit nd like they're the all knowing potheaad lol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-20-2010, 11:22 PM
In New Hampshire it goes:

Headies are good. Heady just means it fucks with your brain nicely. Its not like a type its a class. Headies is like straight nugs with the hairs and crystals that makes it all worth while.

Then Beasters are decent but you try to do better unless you're picking up buckets of it cheap. Beasters are usually of "heady" quality albeit its not as refined nugs and you'll probably have some stems and shit in there but its whatever.

Then Mids are smokable but you don't want to pay for it, that's the shit your friends like "you want to hit this blunt its mids" and you're like "what the hell I'm sober." Mids are nugs with limited hairs and no crystals but its still bud so its whatever.

Then you don't want anything less then mids because at that point its brown and looks like driftwood.

Other then that its just brand to brand you know. Like you might get some southern lights or some sick haze or jack herra, but weed is weed depending on the class. I mean you can hype each strain to hell and back but fresh weed grown well is good and old weed that's been used to skimp kid after kid before it reaches you is no good. You want the fresh shit. With the crystals and the sick looking hairs.

Dumb & Dumber
07-20-2010, 11:26 PM
hahahahahaha

I have no interest in these WTC help threads unless it involves solving the square root of urinary track infection
http://nirvana2.com/smilies/haha.gif

EAGLE EYE
07-20-2010, 11:27 PM
lol from trill nigga to trill nigga robbeh u cnt tell me tht shit isnt annoying...i know ppl who do it for other shit too it's annoying especially when they dnt know what theey're talking about...but yea i feel wat ur saying abt quittin wit all tht nd just smokin the bud...ppl today r crazy i ly dnt like when ppl try to show off like they know everything nd shit nd like they're the all knowing potheaad lol

In New Hampshire it goes:

Headies are good. Heady just means it fucks with your brain nicely. Its not like a type its a class. Headies is like straight nugs with the hairs and crystals that makes it all worth while.

Then Beasters are decent but you try to do better unless you're picking up buckets of it cheap. Beasters are usually of "heady" quality albeit its not as refined nugs and you'll probably have some stems and shit in there but its whatever.

Then Mids are smokable but you don't want to pay for it, that's the shit your friends like "you want to hit this blunt its mids" and you're like "what the hell I'm sober." Mids are nugs with limited hairs and no crystals but its still bud so its whatever.

Then you don't want anything less then mids because at that point its brown and looks like driftwood.

Other then that its just brand to brand you know. Like you might get some southern lights or some sick haze or jack herra, but weed is weed depending on the class. I mean you can hype each strain to hell and back but fresh weed grown well is good and old weed that's been used to skimp kid after kid before it reaches you is no good. You want the fresh shit. With the crystals and the sick looking hairs.

I think regardless the people who bicker over strain classifications are dweebs.

Once it's legalized you can get a pass and eventually get labeled a bud-snobb because we already have winos & craft beer geeks in the USA. Your time will come.

Until then shut the fuck up and smoke away.

Paranoid
07-21-2010, 03:40 AM
around my parts the term "headie" is considered to be some rly good bud. i dont rly care about names long as it smokes and gets me high

food for thought
07-21-2010, 07:25 AM
your friend was right. when people say "headies" they are talking about the best of the best. its not good mids. its the best shit. go apologize to him, killbot boy.

and lol @ people here trying to act better than the next smoker because they dont use the term "headies" and other words. your still a faggot weed smoker. shut the fuck up.

its just another word for weed, get over yourself.

SID
07-21-2010, 08:00 AM
This kid has no life.

EAGLE EYE
07-21-2010, 10:45 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/9a4w1u.jpg

SID
07-21-2010, 11:52 AM
ahhh the color resolution between my mac and pc is incosistent!!!!!!http://i31.tinypic.com/95ymtg.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-21-2010, 12:11 PM
hahahahah

ohhhh jeezus .. what shall I ever do?
http://www.planet-familyguy.com/pfg/images/characters/mort.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
07-21-2010, 12:33 PM
ahhh the color resolution between my mac and pc is incosistent!!!!!!http://i31.tinypic.com/95ymtg.jpg
Colour profiles and calibration. Hotep.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1279667562981.jpg?t=1279733591

Crackhead Bob
07-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Liquor goes like this

Well - bottom
Call - Mid
Top shelf - High

Weed is like this

Shwag - regs
Mids - Outdoor
Beasters - good indoor
Headies - top of the line, haze, chem dawg, OG kush etc.

your friend was right, you are an ignorant tool

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-21-2010, 04:07 PM
the point is, you have a bunch of wanna-be fake-know-it-all weed-smokin skinny-dick nerds trying to act like "headies" is a scientific term or accepted worldwide classification, when it's really just a gay word some stinky hippy came up with in 1995 to describe some good weed.

And really good weed can be a certain strain, or it can be a mix of strains, but it is stupid to try to logically compare and contrast them in a pseudointellectual way.

Killbot gets a pass because he's just a large, awkward, tender, loveable manchild, but the rest of you need to grow up.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2010, 04:22 PM
This is why I stopped smoking all together.

I don't want to be associated with any of this.

I failed to decipher anything that Killbot wrote.

I guess he either doesn't go to English class or learned how to type on a blackberry

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-21-2010, 06:09 PM
half the people on this thread are fags... and even if he was right he was wrong because ive smoked the shit with him that he calls "headies" and it really is only good mids...plus all these names vary from city to city and state to state...

ALSO sid is a fag nicki is a fag and tony is a funny asshole...

and LMFAO @ sid saying i have no life oooohhhhh the irony..

djskillz
07-21-2010, 06:15 PM
anyone who obsesses over names of weed need to quit smoking cause they're only doing it to say they did it. anyone who has been smoking bud for more than a year knows that as long as it gets you high the name doesnt really matter. half the people who deal make up their own names anyways. shit could be schwag and they'll swear it's some purple kush lol.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2010, 07:56 PM
half the people on this thread are fags... and even if he was right he was wrong because ive smoked the shit with him that he calls "headies" and it really is only good mids...plus all these names vary from city to city and state to state...

ALSO sid is a fag nicki is a fag and tony is a funny asshole...

and LMFAO @ sid saying i have no life oooohhhhh the irony..

Ok, so you CAN write coherently when you want to. Thats good. Thats a huge plus for a wucrackbaby

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Ok, so you CAN write coherently when you want to. Thats good. Thats a huge plus for a wucrackbaby

wucrackbaby?? wtf?? just stop LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2010, 08:20 PM
shouldn't you be playing catch or running bases with your friends on the block during such a nice warm summer night.

what are u doing cooped up by the computer with a bunch of 40 sumthings?

Get out there kid!!! only like 4 weeks til the school blues!!!!

the scarecrow
07-21-2010, 08:25 PM
when i first smoked, it was either nugs or shwag, all the nicknames are pretty ridiculous

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-21-2010, 08:27 PM
shouldn't you be playing catch or running bases with your friends on the block during such a nice warm summer night.

what are u doing cooped up by the computer with a bunch of 40 sumthings?

Get out there kid!!! only like 4 weeks til the school blues!!!!

its fucking poouring outside...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2010, 08:28 PM
D'oh!!!

hot cocoa with marshmellows!!! Thanks Mom!!!

Maybe a ballgame with pops???!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-21-2010, 08:34 PM
your 40. stop lol

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2010, 08:45 PM
I'd play catch with ya if you were my boy.

And I'd let you play all my old Alan Jackson records.

Uncle Steezo
07-21-2010, 08:58 PM
its the summer, even an old man like me is squeezing psts between getting nice and getting pussy. why are you posting more than me? go make some beats at least.
anyone under 21 should be trying to post less than those over 30.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-21-2010, 09:07 PM
its the summer, even an old man like me is squeezing psts between getting nice and getting pussy. why are you posting more than me? go make some beats at least.

its fucking poouring outside...

food for thought
07-21-2010, 11:35 PM
listen, to all the people who complain about weed names and shit

when your faggit state finally legalizes the urb ina babylon, and you can go to dispensaries and pick up your weed according to if they are indica/sativa and you start getting familiar with strains, youll understand why ppl make a big deal about the strains.

when shit is legit, the strains make a difference. cause indica/sativa have different effects. basically one is good for the day, the other for the night. you can tell when you smnke the shit. its a different high.

i use to think like yall until recently. and yea, regular dealers on the street tend to bullshit and call their weed what it is not i agree with that

so be quiet if you dont know what you speak of. bro.

Uncle Steezo
07-21-2010, 11:56 PM
awwww did a rainy day spoil ur fun lil guy?

here's what big kids do on a rainy day...in the rain. in public.

mKezPszz0Ss

INF
07-22-2010, 12:10 AM
iVqJl-FOYIA

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2010, 12:24 AM
sRK4AwS3dh8
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/rainhead.png

SID
07-22-2010, 03:24 AM

This.

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2010, 04:01 AM

when your faggit state finally legalizes the urb ina babylon, and you can go to dispensaries and pick up your weed according to if they are indica/sativa and you start getting familiar with strains, youll understand why ppl make a big deal about the strains.

when shit is legit, the strains make a difference. cause indica/sativa have different effects. basically one is good for the day, the other for the night. you can tell when you smnke the shit. its a different high.

i use to think like yall until recently. and yea, regular dealers on the street tend to bullshit and call their weed what it is not i agree with that

you should pick up one of those tectrus urkel magnified retard pendants so you can look at the hairs & crystal lights.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-22-2010, 09:19 AM

also c/s one is a head high the other is a body high people are actually really dumb for acting like the names dont matter prolly the same ppl getting ripped off...learn ur weed so u know waat ur gttin

awwww did a rainy day spoil ur fun lil guy?

here's what big kids do on a rainy day...in the rain. in public.

mKezPszz0Ss

LOL @ the lightening flashes...

This.

you've been losing for so long.

SID
07-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Why do you post here?

your not funny.

your not entertaining

you possess no wit at all

your just a socialy awkward faggot who posts absaloute bullshit all the time.

please please please kill yourself..

PLEEEEEASE!!!
http://i26.tinypic.com/28hhb39.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Why do you post here?

your not funny.

your not entertaining

PLEEEEEASE!!!

Now what if i actually went and blew my brains out sid? ruining my chance at life and soiling a chance at a great musical career? how would you feel? would your life get any better? are you just telling me this because this is what every member on this forum says to you everyday?

i know the gay gene runs in the family and dispite your lack of talent you aspire to be a rapper, so why don't you just throw away all those columbine dreams and virginia tech wishes and i'll take you to the batting cages? would you like that kiddo?

http://gaygamer.net/images/thumbs-up.jpg

Dumb & Dumber
07-22-2010, 10:00 AM
You're both shit.

SID
07-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Dude, that was a straight up compliment.

Robert
07-22-2010, 01:33 PM
What are you going to do when the people go home and you want to smoke weed but the reefer's all gone?

Somebody had the nerve to take the herb out of the doobie ashtray, why'd they do me that way?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Why do you post here?

your not funny.

your not entertaining

PLEEEEEASE!!!

The irony of this post...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-22-2010, 05:09 PM
i know the gay gene runs in the family

Dude, that was a straight up compliment.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Wouldn't you guys feel bad is somebody on this website actually killed himself??

I would, and I think every last one of you is a bitch. i mean, shit.

I don't care who it was. It wouldn't ruin my life, but I would definitely shake my head and say "huh, that's fucked up" in a melancholy fashion.

If anybody needs to talk, feel free to send me a PM. I won't respnd, or even read it, and I'll probably call you a "faggot". Sometimes it just helps to write things down(if youre a faggot)

But if you actually wish death on somebody on the internet, that's pretty messed up. Come to think of it, numerous people have wished death on me on wu-corp.

Palehorse wished some sort of cancer on me. If I recall correctly, it was colon.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Wouldn't you guys feel bad is somebody on this website actually killed himself??

I don't care who it was. It wouldn't ruin my life, but I would definitely shake my head and say "huh, that's fucked up" in a melancholy fashion.

If anybody needs to talk, feel free to send me a PM. I won't respnd, or even read it, and I'll probably call you a "faggot". Sometimes it just helps to write things down(if youre a faggot)

But if you actually wish death on somebody on the internet, that's pretty messed up. Come to think of it, numerous people have wished death on me on wu-corp.

Palehorse wished some sort of cancer on me. If I recall correctly, it was colon.
LOL

no but you're right throughout all the jokes if you really want someone to die on an internet forum that bad then your definetly a fucking weirdo aand prolly more of a loser then he/she is...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2010, 05:45 PM
skampoe and pandemic routinely wish me death via neg rep. Please die, and die now or something like that.

Daryl once told me he ripped my soul out from me or something. It was some dark, goth type shit.

Dan, if you weren't tainted with Jew blood, I'd say you might be okay but......you know......the Hebe thing.

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2010, 05:49 PM
do you really think whining Neo-con guidos are exempt from the list of dweebs that post here?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes......I do.

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm gonna totally neg rep you in the next 48 hours bucko.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-22-2010, 05:56 PM
skampoe and pandemic routinely wish me death via neg rep. Please die, and die now or something like that.

Daryl once told me he ripped my soul out from me or something. It was some dark, goth type shit.

Dan, if you weren't tainted with Jew blood, I'd say you might be okay but......you know......the Hebe thing.

Tooch, if I'm not mistaken, I think you may have wished death upon me a long time ago.

Regardless, I still know you are a sweetheart in real life. I see through your internet persona.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-22-2010, 05:59 PM
TOoch is way more liberal than conservative. He hated Bush and voted for Obama.

He just recoiled into an internet persona as a reaction to wu-corp's ridiculous KTL mentality. He's merely being a contrarian.

Crackhead Bob
07-22-2010, 06:05 PM

I would totally fuck the colon cancer out of you. (NO homo)

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2010, 10:10 PM

He just recoiled into an internet persona as a reaction to wu-corp's ridiculous KTL mentality. He's merely being a contrarian.

Tooch, if I'm not mistaken, I think you may have wished death upon me a long time ago.

Regardless, I still know you are a sweetheart in real life. I see through your internet persona.

You can read me like a book. We would have been acquaintances, possibly friend IRL.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2010, 10:11 PM
although i never wished death upon you, and I'm more moderate than liberal because i believe in rationale logicistics. My own made up view of the world.

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2010, 10:14 PM
possibly civil union IRL

Dumb & Dumber
07-22-2010, 10:19 PM

Only in America is Obama considered left.

Stupidest working class in the history of capitalism.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2010, 10:20 PM
O'Reilly shits on Lenin plus he'd beat his ass

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2010, 10:22 PM
possibly civil union IRL

*fingers crossed*

I heard those Jews got a lot of money

Dumb & Dumber
07-22-2010, 11:23 PM
O'Reilly shits on Lenin plus he'd beat his ass
Too bad Lenin lead a fucking revolution.

Nice try though.

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2010, 11:26 PM
You would have to play the role of the woman though. Dan is more stocky and brute-like. He could be a Lumber Joo Jack in another life.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2010, 11:29 PM
no way dude. he'd just be one of those big jew bitches

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2010, 11:32 PM
nahh he's 2 boss hog for that.

don't you resemble a boy version of Winnie Cooper?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs2Fn6_nGWZNqQ1RMfcxQfBBZqd7q1_ UHfOJ2Nd9mmnlTnFVA&t=1&usg=__OhM1CDIt0SKqF9cFTl9M0eqJ_9Q=

He'd have you in the kitchen making those tasty Joo treats

Robert
07-23-2010, 01:23 AM

Exactly. I'm surprised that so many people bought it. He's the Colbert of Wucorp.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-23-2010, 08:38 AM
http://insidecable.blogsome.com/images/092507b.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/DJH3cv6QtfecqpswFhfESmbPo1_400.jpg

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f171/108950d1259998746-hot-israeli-female-soldiers-israelarmybeauties.jpg

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f171/108946d1259998637-hot-israeli-female-soldiers-cutesoldiergirlandheavyidftanks.jpg

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2010/4/13/10/enhanced-buzz-20335-1271168603-8.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 01:23 PM
nahh he's 2 boss hog for that.

don't you resemble a boy version of Winnie Cooper?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs2Fn6_nGWZNqQ1RMfcxQfBBZqd7q1_ UHfOJ2Nd9mmnlTnFVA&t=1&usg=__OhM1CDIt0SKqF9cFTl9M0eqJ_9Q=

He'd have you in the kitchen making those tasty Joo treats

I'm too good looking for him, i'd rather dike it out with your blonde haired slut self

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-23-2010, 02:52 PM
You wish, Tooch, you'd be way out of your league. You would have to be a really good listener and a generous lover for me to even give you the time of day.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 02:57 PM
i'd be one of those fucking italian cunts who wants shit bought for me constantly.

No jew in his right mind would make that mistake

Longbongcilvaringz
07-24-2010, 08:30 AM
lol, don't know where to start with this thread, but it was pretty funny.