PDA

View Full Version : HipHop Movies/Documentary's

Sherz
10-09-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't know if this has been done before, but it may be good time to start or dig it up again. Let's talk hiphop flicks. And I don't mean them rapperwithagunthatselldrugsfuckbitchesandkillpeopl e type shit. (which to this point is just plain boring, but that's another topic)

What's really good? And what's really not? Talk to me, people!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, am gonna set the example and discuss the ones I have right now. "Still Not A Player", that Pun docu totally got my by the troath when they talking about him beating the shit outta his wife & that muthafucka eating rocks and shit. Great docu, I can recomend to y'all! Same goes for "Hiphop Inmortals: We Got Your Kids". Evendough I missed the opinion of some true underground cats and wu cats. Why they got Game and not, well for example, RZA or ? Am just nitpicking, but am critical son of a gun, can't help it. I know that a lot of peops in here love to hate, Jay-Z, but "Fade To Black" is that hot shit you be missing B! He goes tru his uehmmm farewell concert as the making of Black Album. And those GFK (yeas am talking 'bout g.deini, kids) cameo's are str8 crack "..after am gonna go home and take shit or sumthing" I also got Xzbit's Restless DVD, which is good for first and second viewing, the replay valeu ain't that high. Jet Set hooked me up with that Killarmy DVD, which am gratefull for, but the DVD ain't all that. "Disciples of the 36th Chamber" at the other hand is fucking fire. Last but not least, "Welcome to Deathrow" very insightfull and interesting piece of work. Even if you fucking hate Deathrow. (be'lee that!)

racist randy
10-09-2005, 04:15 PM
oh, well i got the u-god dvd and he complains but its funny, i got the free to be dirty concert from o.d.b. it was like only 50 people there....it was wack as hell...

Sherz
10-09-2005, 04:22 PM
See, that Uey DVD is high on my wanted list. That man is comedian right here. Prolly next month.

racist randy
10-09-2005, 04:24 PM
yeah get that asap, that nigga is funny. that o.d.b. was wack dont get unless your gonna sell it on ebay for about 50$

midGet
10-09-2005, 04:27 PM
for Hip-Hop documentaries definitely Beef 1 & 2

Wild Style
Beat Street
CB4 :)

MaShPG
10-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Style Wars
The MC: Why We Do It
The Freshest Kids
Freestyle: The Art Of Rhyme
those are my favorites.

cap
10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah That Big Pun Docu Freaked Me Out,especially The Footage Of Him Beating His Wife With That Pistol

Ressurection Is In My Opinion The Best Pac Docu

Rhyme And Reason Is Dope

Streets Is Watching Which I Watched On This Site Is Great 2

Skellington
10-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I only got Rhyme & Reason, and...it's pretty dope yeah.

the funky drunk
10-10-2005, 04:32 PM
^ rhyme and reason is the shit!

thwak
10-10-2005, 05:26 PM
fear of a black hat was pretty good, and the dvd that came with x-zibit weapons of mass destruction limited edition was good too.

Sherz
10-11-2005, 10:37 AM
^ rhyme and reason is the shit!
oh word? just saw that piece laying on the shelf. tommorow will be good day!

cap
10-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Yo Was I The Only One Shocked By Seeing Big Pun Hitting His Wife With That Pistol??
That Was Bad Man.

SurreaL
10-11-2005, 03:33 PM
for Hip-Hop documentaries definitely Beef 1 & 2

agreed.