PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Cavs Fans Should Get Over Being Mad At Lebron

CharlesJones
07-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Lebron was in Cleveland for 7 years and he couldn't get a championship. So he was probably upset about that and the fact that management wasn't making any moves this offseason to get him some help. He probably got tired of doing a lot of scoring and getting everybody involved on offense and playing defense. He had to do too much and Cleveland fans should be able to sympathize with that. Plus Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is a fool for saying Lebron quit in the playoffs this year against Boston. He had a bad game in game 5 and that happens sometimes. His teammates should've stepped up to help him and they didn't. Plus Mike Brown did some bad coaching in the Boston series. Cleveland fans should be grateful that Lebron had the team be a contender for several years and they had the best record in the east 2-3 times in a row. He also got them to the finals 3 years ago. I will admit that i was mad at him for leaving but i looked at his situation from a different perspective. His situation is no different than a married couple deciding to get a divorce or a person who has a job and the person wants to move on to a better job for more pay.

Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan spoke on what Lebron did and Charles feels that Lebron is piggybacking on Dwayne and Chris to get a championship and i don't agree with that. Lebron needs help to get a championship and it's obvious that he wasn't gonna get that in Cleveland because he didn't have help. Plus Pat Riley made some moves for Miami and that's why you see Lebron is there now. If the new Cavs general manager had made some moves to get Lebron some help, then Lebron might've stayed. I can understand Charles Barkley saying that he would've wanted to be the man to get a championship but Barkley needs to understand that Lebron didn't have that many good players in Cleveland. For him to stay with Cleveland, he would've needed at least 2 more good players. I was reading a article about Lebron this week in the newspaper and the article said people need to stop bashing Lebron. The writer made a good point that Barkley tried to get a championship with Houston when he joined Akeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. I guess Barkley forgot about that LOL. The writer also said that Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman when he won some championships. I guess Michael forgot about that LOL.

I do think that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert shouldn't have been fined for what he said about Lebron because he has the right to freedom of speech. David Stern is a faggot for fining him $100,000. Cavs fans agreed with what Dan said and some of them even called him and emailed him to tell him they would help pay his fine.

check two
07-23-2010, 01:21 PM
They had the best record in the league. Lebron couldn't get the job done. He had enough help to win a championship. Several other players in Lebron's shoes would have won a title with that team. Anybody that doesn't put some of the blame on Lebron isn't being logical.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Charles you were never a Cavs fan in the first place. You're a Pistons fan. You just jumped on the bandwagon when you thought they might win.

Now go clean some toilets and next time you make a post fucking edit it down

CharlesJones
07-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Check Two, you tripping if you think Lebron should take some of the blame for not getting any championships with Cleveland. He's the reason why they did as well as they did. He didn't have any help. Maurice Williams, Delonte West, Antwan Jamison, Shaq didn't do shit against Boston. Mike Brown's bitch ass didn't even play JJ Hickson and Daniel Gibson that much in the playoffs this season. I'm glad his ass got fired. He's a terrible coach. NickyTooch, i'm gonna cry since you're dissing me for being a janitor hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love your jokes about me cleaning toilets LOL. It's ok to be upset Nicky since the Cavs are gonna be losers for a long time hahahahahahahahahahaha.

check two
07-23-2010, 01:46 PM
You contradict yourself. Sometimes you say Lebron had some good teammates. Other times you say he didn't. When he doesn't win a championship with the Heat, will you still say he didn't have enough help on his team? Jordan would have won a championship with that same Cavs team. Hakeem would have won a championship. The list goes on and on...

CharlesJones
07-23-2010, 01:59 PM
You can't say that Check Two because you don't know if Michael or Akeem would've won championships with the teammates Lebron had. I did say that Lebron's teammates are good but they showed me they aren't that good because you see what Boston did to them LOL. Regular season don't mean shit to me when the playoffs start and the Cavs obviously weren't that good in the playoffs.

check two
07-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Compare Hakeem's first championship team to the Cavs team Lebron had.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Jones, you said he had good teammates all year, now all of a sudden you change your mind?

He had the team this year, he just choked and didn't get the job done.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Lebron never had enough help in Cleveland to win it all. I don't blame him for leaving at all. The way he did it? That's a different story! I was sure that his TV special to announce his decision was the gayest shit I would ever see out of an athlete, but I was wrong, because the welcoming ceremony in Miami easily exceeded the level of gayness of Lebron's look at me ESPN special. That shit was just disturbingly gay!! The way they walked out there in the smoke and shit with their hands up was the corniest single thing I've ever witnessed! Back to the point, Lebron should never have handled it the way he did. He will never be accepted in Cleveland again, and that's the way it should be. He brought it on himself, and you couldn't be more wrong Charles.

battle?
07-23-2010, 02:49 PM
fuck ohio..

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-23-2010, 02:53 PM
^^^lol WTF is that all about battle??

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 02:53 PM
WHo is to say the Cavs wouldnt have won it this year or next year anyway. They were good enough to win 60 games back to back years, they have cap room next year to sign free agents. The Celtics are close to done, the Heat would have only had Bosh and Wade which wouldnt have been enough.

He could have won here. It would have been a little tougher, but not that tough.

The reason Free agents never came was cuz LeBron never committed. That was the main reason Trevor Ariza didn't sign.

So to say he wouldnt have won in Cleveland is pure speculation.

Maybe LeBron knew he wasn't good enough to be the man. Maybe he couldnt handle the pressure.

He always said he could, so maybe he was bullshitting

battle?
07-23-2010, 02:57 PM
^ lmfao
boston is done jsut like last season
gtfoh

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Boston didnt win last year, that was your last chance. LeBron tanked it on purpose or cuz he is a pussy, i dont kno u pick.

But now older, trying to beat the heat with all them guys. Not gonna happen.

just being realistic

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-23-2010, 03:04 PM
I wouldn't say Boston is done, but Garnett is. Time to hang up the sneakers for him imo.

check two
07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
I think Boston is going to have an even better team than last season with the additions they have been getting.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 03:47 PM
I don't know. Maybe. I guess they aren't that old, and they proved it, but they need to sign an athletic guy off the bench with size.

They need a guy like Matt Barnes who can hit 3's and doesnt want to be anyones friend and is a prick, so he can melt faggots like lebron

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2010, 03:51 PM
well barnes is a laker. Good signing for them.

check two
07-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Jermaine O'Neal will score for them.

battle?
07-23-2010, 05:30 PM
^ huge signing for the green
if they had him this season banner 18 wud be already hung @ the td banknorth rafters

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 10:01 AM
LOL@Battle and Check Two thinking Jermaine O'Neal is a good pickup for the Celtics hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jermaine didn't do shit with Miami and he was starting LOL. So what makes you think he's gonna do something with Boston coming off the bench? Tony Allen left Boston which surprised me and he signed with Memphis LOL. Yeah it would've been nice to see Lebron win championships with Cleveland and i wish he would've stayed but Cleveland wasn't making any moves to get him some help. Check Two, don't give me no bullshit about Lebron is selfish because he's a team player and his assists total speak for itself. Most scoring forwards don't get as many assists as he does and he's a good rebounder and good shot blocker. He can do it all and that's why i think he's better than Kobe and Dwayne Wade. Just because Kobe has won some championships and Lebron hasn't doesn't make Kobe better than him. Kobe is a scorer because if you were to compare his assists stats and rebounds stats to Lebron, you would see Lebron averages more assists and rebounds than him. Lebron gets his teammates involved more than Kobe but for some reason the Cavs couldn't win it all in the playoffs the last few years and that sucks but that happens sometimes.

Boston played harder than Cleveland and it showed but Cleveland had better players than Boston but Boston just played harder than they did. I don't think Lebron ever gave up in the Boston series and Dan Gilbert is a fag for saying he did. His teammates are the ones who didn't do shit and Mike Brown is a terrible coach because he didn't make any adjustments after game 4 because there's no way they should've gotten their asses kicked in game 5.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 10:03 AM
NickyTooch, you can keep clowning me about Detroit but Cleveland is gonna be in the bottom with them for the next several years hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BronzearmzNYC
07-24-2010, 11:42 AM
MOTHERFUCK, cleveland fans. Im not a NBA fan at all. I watched maybe a total of 10 games ( not in its entirety )last year. I'm not a Lebron James fan at all. BUt, FUCK cleveland. The fans( the ones who can afford it and the majority of the time we know what race of people can pretty much afford anything. Not all, but alot more than any other race. ) Look, James could have left after his rookie contract which ran for 4 years and then he resigned for another 3, so that gave cleveland PLENTY of time to place pieces with him. They had Boozer and let him go. They offered Boozer 3-4 million per after he had made, $349,458 and $563,679 respectively. Boozer asked for $6 million. Utah offered him 6 years for $67 million( over $11 million per ). They got upset when he left . WHo wouldnt leave. The fucking place is a dump. FUCK cleveland and motherfuck the fans. They had SEVEN years to place pieces there. Imagine what LeBron would have done with Boozer for a few more seasons. The fucking, REDNECK and Jealous BLACK NIGGER BASTARDS need to keep their fucking mouths shut. The MUTANT/REDNECK fucks are upset because Lebron kept their racist BARS/PUBS PACKED 3-4 nights a week for 9 months. Fuck them, dont respect black people especially the black athlete. For you JEALOUS, IGROANT Black NIGGER Bastard crabs in a barrel, fuck you. You always have something negative to say about another black person because your lazy welfare, false hair, false nails, Navigating driving, snow crab eating, begging ass cunts expect a celebrity black to give you something. You dont deserve to be given shit but a huge kick in the ass for not teaching your kids manners at home. Instead of going to a strip club , summer jam bullshit and clubs to have drinks to start trouble teach your 10 kids something. Yeah, I said it 10 kids with 10 different mothers, 10 different fathers. There should be a fucking law. If you live in the Projects, you shouldnt be allowed to have cable/satelite tv, a vehicle and MOST DEFINANTLY should not be allowed to have a pet( FUCKING PITBULLS, etc). How the fuck are you going to feed a pet and you can barely take care of yourselves and 10 kids??? Now back to LeBron, he dont owe cleveland shit. Fuck them. The MUTANTS feel that way about all black athletes. LeBron is also and idiot. HE kept saying, he wanted to be the first billionaire athlete. The dumb fuck could have if he had signed with the Knicks. They told him he would be able to make $2 Billion. Anyway, fuck him, fuck cleveland and there ignorant fans( black and white ) and fuck all of you for saying he should have stayed in cleveland. Its a fucking DUMP. Its the US Governments job to make sure things get better in cleveland not a athlete. FUCK CLEVELAND. Its " The Mistake by the Lake" Fuck'em.

whitey
07-24-2010, 11:55 AM
after some time of reflection i can defiantly say that cavs fans have a right to hate lebron for the rest of his playing days and beyond. the fact that he left is fine with me, the way he did it with the television special is just a faggot prick move.

however its only a sport, ur city has sucked the sports dick long enough some more years aint the end of the world. honestly did they expect him to stay? they had to know he was going to go.

so in conclusion, be mad, but for fucks sake its a sport. worry about your family and your job and enjoying being alive and dont let some spoiled-coddled-rich-punk affect your life.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 12:29 PM
LOL@BronzearmzNYC hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're a funny guy. I couldn't stop laughing at what you said LOL. I see you hate ignorant poor blacks like i do LOL. Come on ya'll, ya'll need to stop with the Lebron dissing. I do agree with ya'll that the way he made his decision on tv was stupid when he should've told the Cavs fans and management his decision instead. Hey BronzearmzNYC, don't be dissing my hometown Cleveland LOL. It has it's messed up neighborhoods like most cities and it snows a lot there and the jobs there suck but i like it there. I wish there was more malls there but it's a good city. At least Cleveland doesn't have a lot of traffic like New York LOL. I can't stand traffic. Virginia and Maryland has a lot of traffic too. I live in Maryland now but ya'll need to chill with Lebron dissing. I don't know why Cavs fans expected him to stay because i wasn't expecting him to stay forever. Just because he's from Ohio doesn't mean he's only supposed to play for Cleveland LOL. Ron Harper was a former Cavs player and he's from Dayton, Ohio. Should he have played for the Cavs forever? LOL. If he had stayed in Cleveland, he would've never won any championships with the Bulls and Lakers LOL.

check two
07-24-2010, 12:36 PM
LOL@Battle and Check Two thinking Jermaine O'Neal is a good pickup for the Celtics hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jermaine didn't do shit with Miami and he was starting LOL. So what makes you think he's gonna do something with Boston coming off the bench? Tony Allen left Boston which surprised me and he signed with Memphis LOL. Yeah it would've been nice to see Lebron win championships with Cleveland and i wish he would've stayed but Cleveland wasn't making any moves to get him some help. Check Two, don't give me no bullshit about Lebron is selfish because he's a team player and his assists total speak for itself. Most scoring forwards don't get as many assists as he does and he's a good rebounder and good shot blocker. He can do it all and that's why i think he's better than Kobe and Dwayne Wade. Just because Kobe has won some championships and Lebron hasn't doesn't make Kobe better than him. Kobe is a scorer because if you were to compare his assists stats and rebounds stats to Lebron, you would see Lebron averages more assists and rebounds than him. Lebron gets his teammates involved more than Kobe but for some reason the Cavs couldn't win it all in the playoffs the last few years and that sucks but that happens sometimes.

Boston played harder than Cleveland and it showed but Cleveland had better players than Boston but Boston just played harder than they did. I don't think Lebron ever gave up in the Boston series and Dan Gilbert is a fag for saying he did. His teammates are the ones who didn't do shit and Mike Brown is a terrible coach because he didn't make any adjustments after game 4 because there's no way they should've gotten their asses kicked in game 5.

You already said the Cavs didn't have good players except for Lebron. Though, now you're saying they had better players than the Celtics, which would have to mean that they had a pretty good team then. Lebron came up way short in that game when it was the biggest game of the series. He blew it. You act like he can do no wrong or something. Either he quit that series, or he couldn't handle the stress and choked. So which one is it?

Kobe is better than Lebron.

How did Jermaine do so bad with the Heat? He stayed consistent to what he has done in the past. I think Jermaine will do well with the Celtics. He's on a good team now.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Lebron had a bad game in game 5 against Boston. So what. He did well in the playoffs this year and his teammates didn't. Most star players have bad games sometimes. That's nothing new. Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time to me and he even had a few bad games. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you about Lebron's former teammates. Yeah i said his teammates are good but they didn't show it in the playoffs this year and that happens sometimes. Sometimes players play better in the regular season than they do in the playoffs because the games are tougher in the playoffs than the regular season. I don't care what you say about Jermaine O'Neal. He needs to retire. He isn't doing shit now compared to what he was doing with Indiana.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 12:51 PM
You faggots act like we are rioting in the streets or something.

two people burned jerseys. They took the billboards down.

Thats it.

When he comes back though, we are going to fuck with that dude, but that is normal.

Its funny a guy from NEW YORK of all places would even talk shit.

We are a hardcore sports town.....Cleveland, Chicago, Philly, Boston....these are real cities.

If your sports contingency doesn't care that the best player in the game left, then you are lukewarm indiffferent bad fans. Places like Miami(ironic he went there), Charlotte, Orlando, etc.

its because those place are mostly made up of immigrants and people who have moved there from somewhere else, or retirees.

It's why when Modell moved the team, the NFL commissioner immediately granted us an expansion team with the name, history and colors.

It's why the Indians have been around for over 100 years.

So don't make yourselves look stupid and try to clown Cleveland fans.

We had nothing to do with this anyway. It was his choice, and he has taken so much heat from it anyway from all the former greats, the media, etc.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Lebron had a bad game in game 5 against Boston. So what. He did well in the playoffs this year and his teammates didn't. Most star players have bad games sometimes. That's nothing new. Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time to me and he even had a few bad games. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you about Lebron's former teammates. Yeah i said his teammates are good but they didn't show it in the playoffs this year and that happens sometimes. Sometimes players play better in the regular season than they do in the playoffs because the games are tougher in the playoffs than the regular season. I don't care what you say about Jermaine O'Neal. He needs to retire. He isn't doing shit now compared to what he was doing with Indiana.

What are yo a LeBron James apologist now? You gonna buy a Heat jersey? you might as well, you were a Pistons fan until the Cavs beat them, then you jumped on the Cavs dick and now that the Cavs are done you will jump on someone elses dick.

LeBron James choked or tanked it in game 5. If Jordan and Kobe don't show up in critical games, there teams lose critical games.

Thats the NBA. Its superstar driven. So you superstar better be on oor you will lose.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:02 PM
NickyTooch, shut your faggot ass up. I'm not a Cavs fan. I'm a Lebron fan and i didn't jump on the Cavs dick. Maybe i will buy a Heat Lebron jersey LOL. I'm not gonna stop being a fan of his because he left Cleveland. I thought you would be on my side since i'm defending him but i see your bitch ass is always gonna hate him since he left. Like he's supposed to have some loyalty to Cleveland and stay there forever LOL. Grow the fuck up. Like i said, he can't do it all by himself and he happened to have a bad game in game 5. Get over it. Kobe has bad games sometimes and so does Dwayne Wade but i don't see nobody bitching about that. Lebron's former teammates are pussies because they didn't show up for the Boston series and it showed. Stop thinking that Lebron was supposed to carry the team and get them to defeat Boston to win the series. He needed help and his teammates didn't show up. Plus Mike Brown is also to blame like i said because he didn't play certain players like JJ Hickson and Daniel Gibson. If they had played, they would've beat Boston.

check two
07-24-2010, 01:04 PM
lol you're getting ridiculous now Charles. He had good players on his team. He's just not good enough to win a championship without a bunch of other superstars on the team. That's why he went to the Heat.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:11 PM
I don't agree but we'll find out next season.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 01:15 PM
LeBron WAS supposed to carry the team you moron. Step your GED game up you trick.

I'm a Cavs fan. I don't follow players unless they play for my team. I was a Cavs fan long before Lebron, and long after him.

Thats why you are a FRONTRUNNER. Thats why i said you jumpe don the bandwagon.

I was 100% correct about that, so what are you getting so sensitive about you wrinkly headed pussy?

Clean the shit stain of the back of the porcelain

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-24-2010, 01:22 PM
He's just not good enough to win a championship without a bunch of other superstars on the team. That's why he went to the Heat.

I'm getting real sick of this argument. Lebron would have had a better chance at a championship leaving Wade, and Bosh in Miami, and joining the Bulls.

check two
07-24-2010, 01:25 PM
^^
You might be sick of it, but it looks to be true. lol

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Lebron had a great chance to win a championship where ever he would have gone. In any of those scenario's, Cleveland, Miami, Chicago, even New York, he had a great chance of winning.

He chose the easiest of the 4 and he chose to play sidekick instead of leader.

Hence why he be bitchmade momma boy material.

Plus he took her advice, as he said....the same broad who fucked delonte west.

and we wonder why LeChoke did what he did

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Delonte West got issues. He's lucky he doesn't have to do any prison time for all those guns he was carrying when he got busted by Maryland cops. He looks like he has a mental problem LOL. I can't believe he's married because i can't believe a woman would marry him hahahahahahahaha. Lebron's mom fucking him tells you what kind of woman she is LOL.

ol dirty abbot
07-29-2010, 12:58 AM
bring back seattle

THE W
07-29-2010, 08:55 AM
cleveland fans should be pissed. their one chance of winning a title for the next 20 years flipped them the bird on his way out of town.

he didnt have a bad game in that celtics series, he QUIT.

Sense-A
07-29-2010, 09:08 AM
Did these three guys join forces in their primes?

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/134471/tumblr_l660lxhn7c1qayczvo1_400.jpg

No. They competed against each other.

Charles Barkley was 33 when he joined Houston. He was over the hill after playing 12 full seasons as THE STAR on his team. That is not even comparable. Lebron is only 25 and in his prime. Dwayne is still under 30 and in his prime. Bosh is entering his prime. Look at that picture above again.

Lebron James never had a father figure. He was raised to be a drama queen:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/130243/4774389403_43355981b0.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
07-29-2010, 04:57 PM
THANKZ FOR COMPARING CHRIS BOSH TO JORDAN, MAGIC, & BIRD

EDDIE HOUSE JUST JOINED THE n W o (NEW WADE ORDER)

LEBRON & Z WON 66 GAMES

LEBRON & D WADE , BOSH, HASLEM, MIKE MILLER, CHALMERS, EDDIE HOUSE, JAMES JONES, & Z WILL WIN 82 GAMES

DOUBLE RAINBOW

Regulas
07-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Witness LeBron Heat Fan Ejected At Indians Game (http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/witness-lebron-heat-gear-guy-ejected-at-the-jake-28756)

Posted by Brooks (http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/author/brooks/) on Jul. 29, 2010, 9:36am

A male fan wearing a LeBron James Miami Heat jersey was ejected (http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=141761) from a Cleveland Indians baseball game last night at Jacobs Field.
http://simg.sportsbybrooks.com/e/2/e2273afadc23cdc35ffbee0de55a905c_lebronjamesjersey .jpg (http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/witness-lebron-heat-gear-guy-ejected-at-the-jake-28756)
A reader to sportsbybrooks.com was at the game and sent in this account of what happened:A guy walked into the bleacher seats wearing a LeBron James Miami Heat Jersey. He was booed violently, and by the fifth Inning, people were throwing peanuts and beer cups at him.
Thatís when police escorted him out of the section. While walking down the stairs, a guy knocked the beer cup out of his hand, and started swearing at him. By the end of the row, a fat guy in a green shirt (who was previously flicking him off), got up in his face. The police had to restrain him from attacking the Yankees & Indians fans who were booing him.
His girlfriend, who had been flicking people off and swearing was shoved to the ground by a guy in a grey shirt. She started crying, and also had to be restrained.
The police officers who escorted him out, got a standing ovation from the entire bleacher section.
Video of the incident below:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUSqCkIAwBg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUSqCkIAwBg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wouldnít be surprised if the Heat didnít step in and offer a consolation prize to the fan in order to engender some sort of positive public reaction. Protip to Heat p.r.: Donít offer Marlins tickets.

Too fuckin funny.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-29-2010, 11:16 PM
hahahahahaha love it

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-30-2010, 10:28 AM
MIKE MILLER, CHALMERS, EDDIE HOUSE, JAMES JONES, & Z SUCK!

Fixed

CEITEDMOFO
07-30-2010, 04:13 PM
IF LEBRoN MADE MO WILLIAMS LOOK GOOD, IMAGINE HOW HE AND WADE WILL MAKE MIKE MILLER, MARIO CHALMERS, EDDIE HOUSE LOOK :yes: 9:|6 :lmao:

EAGLE EYE
07-31-2010, 12:31 AM
Witness LeBron Heat Fan Ejected At Indians Game (http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/witness-lebron-heat-gear-guy-ejected-at-the-jake-28756)

Posted by Brooks (http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/author/brooks/) on Jul. 29, 2010, 9:36am

A male fan wearing a LeBron James Miami Heat jersey was ejected (http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=141761) from a Cleveland Indians baseball game last night at Jacobs Field.
http://simg.sportsbybrooks.com/e/2/e2273afadc23cdc35ffbee0de55a905c_lebronjamesjersey .jpg (http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/witness-lebron-heat-gear-guy-ejected-at-the-jake-28756)
A reader to sportsbybrooks.com was at the game and sent in this account of what happened:A guy walked into the bleacher seats wearing a LeBron James Miami Heat Jersey. He was booed violently, and by the fifth Inning, people were throwing peanuts and beer cups at him.
Thatís when police escorted him out of the section. While walking down the stairs, a guy knocked the beer cup out of his hand, and started swearing at him. By the end of the row, a fat guy in a green shirt (who was previously flicking him off), got up in his face. The police had to restrain him from attacking the Yankees & Indians fans who were booing him.
His girlfriend, who had been flicking people off and swearing was shoved to the ground by a guy in a grey shirt. She started crying, and also had to be restrained.
The police officers who escorted him out, got a standing ovation from the entire bleacher section.
Video of the incident below:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEArNnkHcAc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUSqCkIAwBg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUSqCkIAwBg&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wouldnít be surprised if the Heat didnít step in and offer a consolation prize to the fan in order to engender some sort of positive public reaction. Protip to Heat p.r.: Donít offer Marlins tickets.

Too fuckin funny.

some of the more light-hearted corny shit i've seen online lately.

did they just throw the peanut shells to show they weren't that serious?

BronzearmzNYC
07-31-2010, 12:09 PM
Its funny that someone from New York is talking shit? YOU are a hardcore sports town and New York isnt? Motherfucker, what else is there to do in cleveland ?? You should love sports. Its places such as your town, racist Green Bay, Utah, Minnesota, Im going to stop right there, too many to name. Dont clown cleveland? Schmuck, i already did, others have done it before you and I were born and will continue to do so when we expire. Chicago, Philly and boston are "REAL" cities. LOL You stupid fuck . What makes it a "REAL" city? Its motherfuckers like you that have been brainwashed to have hatred towards NYC. You were brainwashed by your parents/guardians and they were brainwashed by theirs and it goes on and on. You whine about the, Yankees getting the players they need to help them win. Are they doing anything illegal you stupid fuck??? ALL of the owners have money, if they didnt SCHMUCK they wouldnt have been able to own a team. Now, dont get upset because the Yankees actually spend their money on baseball players and not whores, and BRAND NEW STADIUMS they cant afford. Lets see how many teams have new ballparks but cant afford to spend on players. You know what? you count how many SCHMUCK! Only the weak or dumb and a combo of the 2 DONNOT and CANNOT play in NYC. As for lebron james, Fuck him. But, Im glad he left. Your city doesnt deserve a title. Go fill up your bars to watch Ohio State football. Listen the media are a bunch of jealous, ignorant assholes. The majority of them are upset that they werent able to play a sport. So, they get back at the athletes( especially the black ones and White guys that remind them of the jocks they were jealous of in High School and College)Alot of the greats need to shut there mouths. What alot of them made when they played was equivalent to what alot of these athletes make now. And they are jealous.

CHARLESJONES, I'm glad it made you laugh. Yes, Im aware it has messed up neighborhoods and its very unfortunate. I wish there werent any neighborhoods like that ANYWHERE on the globe. NYC has plenty of them. QueensBridge is the home of the largest housing project in the world. Image 96 buildings that covered 6 city blocks. Thats alot of crime, welfare,etc, etc. I mean really, shouldnt people want to do better for themsleves and get out of a shit-hole?? Yes, of course. BUt they want the quick fix( selling drugs, prostituting, robbing, gambling , etc ) If you can go get a loan for a vehicle, go get a loan for your education. In the long run, you did it the honest way. But, people are programed from a early age to go after the quick fix. Their parents/guardians either dont have much of a education or just plain give up. All Im saying is to WORK, do things for yourselves,also stop looking for handouts( celebraties to give you something ). The government doesnt care about poor people. BUT, they also dont want to give poor people any ideas about improving their lives. Thats why its ok to have cable/satelite tv, vehicles, pets in the projects and low income housing. If they did give people a certain amount of time to live in the projects, thats means people are moving out, have gotten better jobs and lives are improving and the next thing you know, those same poor people would want to do better and will be successful. Taking step after step and then , " Bam, there goes the neighborhood( The Hamptons, Beverly Hills, etc,etc ) . "We dont want THOSE people to get any ideas". We can control, Rappers and Athletes.

Regulas
07-31-2010, 12:15 PM
some of the more light-hearted corny shit i've seen online lately.

did they just throw the peanut shells to show they weren't that serious?

Pretty much, they were all truly pissed, but I seriously doubt any of those fans were truly going to do anthing significant. But had this happened in another city or if lebron was say a soccer player, someone would have died.

CharlesJones
07-31-2010, 01:05 PM
LOL@BronzearmzNYC dissing NickyTooch hahahahahahahahahahaha. That is who you were dissing isn't it? You're speaking the truth about racist whites not wanting to see poor blacks improving their lives. That's just the way it is. Poor blacks are programmed from a early age to believe in going after the cash by any means necessary instead of getting a job. That's sad to have a mentality like that but that's how it is with poor blacks. Cleveland people need to grow up and act like adults instead of kids. That guy wearing a Lebron Miami jersey shouldn't have been booed and cursed at and escorted by police to leave the Indians game. People are so ignorant. Cleveland Cavs fans need to be mad at Cavs management for not making any moves during the offseason to get Lebron some help. He's supposed to stay with Cleveland forever? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Grow up. I didn't hear any Cavs fans bitching when Ron Harper left and he's from Dayton, Ohio and he was one of the Cavs best players in the 80's. Wayne Embry is to blame for trading him because he got bitch ass Danny Ferry in return for him. I don't think Ron wanted to leave but i know he's glad he got some championships with the Bulls and Lakers.

Dirty Knowledge
08-02-2010, 12:38 AM
I been telling mfers that LeBron was never going to "do it on his own". NickyDooch always thought LEbron was going to bring a title to Ohio on his own. He didn't. Antwan Jamison really let me down this postseason. He had a few good games, but looked straight lost out there in others. Mo the Choke well he's always been Mo the Choke in my book. Everyone else on that team was just.... average/roleplayer material/over the hill/scrub youngster.

BTW..You didn't see Miami Heat fans crying this much when Mo played us like he was going to sign with Miami a few years ago, and then quickly went to LeBron's dick in Cleaveland. Wade and Mo would've been a nice combo but I'm glad we didn't get that bitch.

Ya'll need to get used to the fact that the Miami Heat are back/created the team that you only WISH your team could have created.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2010, 06:02 AM
Why would New york even be mad?

Lechoke didnt even play there?

Booing him at a wedding?

Did you honestly thnk he was going to play for the sorry ass Knicks in that crusty old arena?

Please....stop.

CEITEDMOFO
08-02-2010, 03:41 PM
NEW YORKS ATMOSPHERE IS BETTER THAN CLEVELANDS N MIAMIS, THEY GOT TRUE FANS

LAST YR WHEN KOBE WAS SHOOTING A FREETHROW IN MIAMI THERE WAS LAKER BANDWAGON FANS WHO WERE SCREAMING MVP

THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENeD IN NY

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2010, 04:28 PM
what the hell are you talking about they were cheering LeBron and booing the Knicks n the Garden last year.

New York fans are a disgrace after that.

How hard is it to root for the Yankees? its easy, they win every year.

Them dudes were sucking on LeBrons cock and he didnt even play for them.

beautifulrock
08-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Its funny that someone from New York is talking shit? YOU are a hardcore sports town and New York isnt? Motherfucker, what else is there to do in cleveland ?? You should love sports. Its places such as your town, racist Green Bay, Utah, Minnesota, Im going to stop right there, too many to name. Dont clown cleveland? Schmuck, i already did, others have done it before you and I were born and will continue to do so when we expire. Chicago, Philly and boston are "REAL" cities. LOL You stupid fuck . What makes it a "REAL" city? Its motherfuckers like you that have been brainwashed to have hatred towards NYC. You were brainwashed by your parents/guardians and they were brainwashed by theirs and it goes on and on. You whine about the, Yankees getting the players they need to help them win. Are they doing anything illegal you stupid fuck??? ALL of the owners have money, if they didnt SCHMUCK they wouldnt have been able to own a team. Now, dont get upset because the Yankees actually spend their money on baseball players and not whores, and BRAND NEW STADIUMS they cant afford. Lets see how many teams have new ballparks but cant afford to spend on players. You know what? you count how many SCHMUCK! Only the weak or dumb and a combo of the 2 DONNOT and CANNOT play in NYC. As for lebron james, Fuck him. But, Im glad he left. Your city doesnt deserve a title. Go fill up your bars to watch Ohio State football. Listen the media are a bunch of jealous, ignorant assholes. The majority of them are upset that they werent able to play a sport. So, they get back at the athletes( especially the black ones and White guys that remind them of the jocks they were jealous of in High School and College)Alot of the greats need to shut there mouths. What alot of them made when they played was equivalent to what alot of these athletes make now. And they are jealous.

CHARLESJONES, I'm glad it made you laugh. Yes, Im aware it has messed up neighborhoods and its very unfortunate. I wish there werent any neighborhoods like that ANYWHERE on the globe. NYC has plenty of them. QueensBridge is the home of the largest housing project in the world. Image 96 buildings that covered 6 city blocks. Thats alot of crime, welfare,etc, etc. I mean really, shouldnt people want to do better for themsleves and get out of a shit-hole?? Yes, of course. BUt they want the quick fix( selling drugs, prostituting, robbing, gambling , etc ) If you can go get a loan for a vehicle, go get a loan for your education. In the long run, you did it the honest way. But, people are programed from a early age to go after the quick fix. Their parents/guardians either dont have much of a education or just plain give up. All Im saying is to WORK, do things for yourselves,also stop looking for handouts( celebraties to give you something ). The government doesnt care about poor people. BUT, they also dont want to give poor people any ideas about improving their lives. Thats why its ok to have cable/satelite tv, vehicles, pets in the projects and low income housing. If they did give people a certain amount of time to live in the projects, thats means people are moving out, have gotten better jobs and lives are improving and the next thing you know, those same poor people would want to do better and will be successful. Taking step after step and then , " Bam, there goes the neighborhood( The Hamptons, Beverly Hills, etc,etc ) . "We dont want THOSE people to get any ideas". We can control, Rappers and Athletes.

Now, I didn't read that, but why would anyone need to write that much about anything on here?
http://l.yimg.com/ds/orion/us/omg/10wk31/geevb4otpksq67ey3nmm42cjo4/i2uwd4q/article_image.jpg

battle?
08-03-2010, 06:35 PM
^ thats like asking why the fuck wud anyone want to do poll after poll after track review after even having ur own chamber 2 maintain but still somehow managing 2 fuck that up..etc.. making a thread in gen chat that god knows why the fuck its stickied but..hey..
its almost laborday!!

CharlesJones
08-06-2010, 12:18 PM
I can't believe Lebron bought a house in Miami for $50 million. What the hell is wrong with him? He shouldn't pay that much for a house. He got a house in Akron that's expensive i'm sure. Now he's gonna have 2 mortgages he gotta pay which is stupid. I know he can afford to pay them but he should be smart with his money and not stupid. Then i read recently he took out a newspaper ad in Akron and he thanked the fans and people who live there for supporting him but he didn't say anything about Cleveland fans. What's up with that Lebron? How stupid can you be not to thank the Cleveland fans? I know he knows that Cleveland fans are pissed at him even though they have the right to be mad at him but he's stupid for not thanking them. He's also stupid for not telling Cavs management what his decision was gonna be because whether he knows it or not, Cavs were his employer and they paid him a lot of money. No matter how mad he may have been at the Cavs, you don't do your employer like that. You're supposed to let your employer know that your leaving them for another employer.

CharlesJones
08-06-2010, 12:22 PM
I know some of ya'll are probably gonna say i'm a hypocrite for what i just said because i defended Lebron earlier in this topic but i do think that he didn't have to play for Cleveland forever just because he's from Ohio. But the way he made his decision was wrong and it was a slap in the face to Cleveland management and the fans.

CEITEDMOFO
08-06-2010, 03:18 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3112/2764860215_0596ca978c.jpg

deeznutz1981
08-07-2010, 02:41 AM
watch?v=t3avpxf_JDw

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-07-2010, 03:01 AM
cavs fans r evidently fucking faggots

CharlesJones
08-07-2010, 10:00 AM
Killbot, why you say Cavs fans are faggots? Ceitedmofo, why did you post a picture of Harold Miner? LOL.

CEITEDMOFO
08-07-2010, 10:08 AM
SOMEBODY EDITED MY PIC I GUESS THIS FORUMS MOD IS A CAVs FAN, I FORGOT WHAT PIC I POSTED FIRST

CharlesJones
08-07-2010, 10:10 AM
LOL@your picture of Little Fame of M.O.P. in your avatar hahahahahaha. Why you got footage of Lebron at the all star game last year looking at Dwayne Wade holding his trophy for all star MVP? You trying to show that Lebron looked jealous? LOL. I doubt it if he was jealous of Dwayne.

check two
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM

^^
Not real talk

Mic Tyson
08-09-2010, 09:22 PM

^^^^^this

and CharlesJones and Nicky, didn't i tell u fags that he didn't give a fuck about cleveland and he was def. leaving like 6 months ago? U niggas was defending him like he would never leave and look where he's at now

At least u still got the Browns to look forward to

Olive Oil Goombah
08-11-2010, 05:01 PM
first of all im not a nigga, dont ever compare to that subhuman race again.

Secondly, i didnt think lebron was that much of a pussy. I was wrong.

and get off Pryor's nuts you faggot. You probably had a USC jersey on last september

Mic Tyson
08-11-2010, 05:19 PM
first of all im not a nigga, dont ever compare to that subhuman race again.

Secondly, i didnt think lebron was that much of a pussy. I was wrong.

and get off Pryor's nuts you faggot. You probably had a USC jersey on last september

all of your idols are niggas so calm down old man

and im from columbus dumb ass. u aint even from here you frontrunner. i fucks wit USC cuz i been out in LA but OSU has always been my team

and Lebron has always been a bitch. u were just on his dick so much to realize it because Cleveland teams are terrible and he actually made u guys decent

Olive Oil Goombah
08-11-2010, 05:34 PM
none of my idols are niggas. these are just people i watch play sports. these people are probably the last people on earth who should get millions of dollars thrown at them. and the way they act only reinforces it.

for me its just 'run nigga run'....like ice cube said.

and look, big surprise...'i root for USC'...you are a fucking frontrunner

OHio State encompasses the whole state. You should know better, but maybe you dont cuz your from LA.

you corny little faggot....columbus doesnt even have pro sports....nice try.

Stay on the Ohio dick out there in cali tho.

Mic Tyson
08-12-2010, 02:23 PM
I said fucks wit USC. I don't mind seein them win and I watched them because they didn't show a lot of OSU games when I was livin there. But i'm not a fan and I def. don't like them as much as OSU. Don't try to change the conversation. Ur mad cuz your idol left your sorry ass city to go somewhere else. You didn't think it would happen and now you have to throw all or your posters and jerseys away. I bet you won't even watch the cavs play anymore

And if Columbus did have a pro football or basketball team they would already be as good as your teams in their first year.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-12-2010, 04:00 PM
if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

if you weren't a virgin, you'd be a pimp.

stop talking already, and stop acting like your boy braylon thinking you can hurt a cities feelings.

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 02:52 PM
I take back what i said about Lebron. He's a bitch for leaving Cleveland and he shouldn't have left because if he would've stayed, he would've won some championships there because there aren't that many good teams in the east. Cleveland definitely could've won some championships if management would've added a couple more good players and Lebron had stayed. He's too damn impatient and he's gonna feel bad if he doesn't win some championships with Miami. He thinks by going to a team that got a couple of superstars that that's gonna guarantee some championships LOL. My dad told me that when Wilt Chamberlin, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor played for the Lakers, they didn't win any championships together. KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen got a championship with Boston but you see how hard it's been for them to get another championship. KG got hurt the year after they won the championship and they were almost close last season. God forbid if Wade, Bosh, or Lebron gets hurt. Then basketball writers are gonna start talking shit about that saying i told you so.

CharlesJones
12-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I take back what i said about Lebron again LOL. He's not a bitch for leaving Cleveland. I wish he would've stayed with Cleveland though because i felt like he had a chance to win some championships there. The team was about 2 good players away from getting some championships if he would've stayed. Just because he was born in Akron doesn't mean he's supposed to stay with Cleveland forever LOL. Cavs fans need to grow up and stop acting ignorant towards him. If the Cavs fans wanna be mad at somebody, be mad at management for not getting Lebron some better teammates. If i was in his situation, i wouldn't have stayed either if management didn't get some better players. Plus Miami has better weather than Cleveland and Miami never has any snow. So i'm sure that's probably one of the reasons why he left because i know he got tired of the snow in Cleveland. I'm from Cleveland and i don't wanna be there because of the shitty jobs and the winter LOL. I'm glad i moved from there. The malls suck there. I just like being there in the summer.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-04-2010, 01:06 PM
yet you still rep Cleveland non stop.

LOL...you must be bipolar

CharlesJones
12-04-2010, 01:22 PM
I don't rep Cleveland LOL. I was stupid back in the day for thinking that Cleveland was the only place i wanted to live. I didn't realize that there are other cities that have better jobs and better weather. Just because i'm from Cleveland doesn't mean i have to love Cleveland LOL. I probably would've stayed there if i had a good job and it didn't snow there.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-04-2010, 01:25 PM

look, i could care less what you do, but im just sayiing....you rep cleveland here.

CharlesJones
12-04-2010, 01:57 PM
You're right hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I do have Cleveland as my location because it's my hometown and i like it there but like i said i would've stayed there if i had a good job and it didn't snow there. Cleveland needs to get some more malls in the black neighborhoods because i don't think they're gonna renovate and open up Randall Park Mall again. It's a damn shame that blacks in that neighborhood where Randall Park is gotta go far away to go to the mall.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-04-2010, 02:13 PM
randall park mall was a shithole. if you wanted your car stolen, you shopped there.

there are no malls in black neighborhoods because they don't stay open there.

There are a ton of nice malls in the area, everyone has cars, there is an effecient freeway system that can get you anywhere in 20 minutes to a half hour.

you fucking loser, get a car and you wont have to wait on a bus for an hour an ahalf to go two cities over.

CharlesJones
12-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Randall Park Mall wasn't a shithole. It was a good mall and yes it's fucked up that blacks can't have nothing nice in their neighborhoods because they're so fucking destructive. I used to go there a lot when i lived there and i never got my car stolen. So don't be talking that bullshit that you will get your car stolen in black neighborhoods that have businesses. I still go to businesses in black neighborhoods and my car hasn't gotten stolen. You can get your car stolen in a white neighborhood. NickyTooch, you act like it's easy to get a car. You know cars are expensive especially if you want a nice one. I've had a few cars before and i got one now. I hope i never have to ride a bus again.

check two
12-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Stop making excuses Charles. He definitely had a good enough team to win a championship, but he didn't. They had the best record in the league, but they weren't good enough? lol It's not management's fault. And not wanting to play in a certain area just cause of the weather? lol That sounds like something a whiny chick would say.

CharlesJones
12-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Whatever Check Two. He was there for 7 years and he did his part to get them to be a good team for several years. Don't give me no bullshit about he didn't play hard against Boston in game 5 last season. He had a bad game and sometimes stars have bad games. Michael Jordan has had bad games. But Lebron can't do everything and his teammates didn't do shit against Boston and that's why they got their asses kicked. He shouldn't have to stay with Cleveland forever and the Cavs fans are some assholes and need to grow up.

check two
12-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Charles, you sound pretty upset that Lebron wasn't good enough to get the championship. He quit on his team cause he's immature and a sore loser.

CharlesJones
12-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Check Two, i'm not gonna argue with you. I didn't say he wasn't good enough to get a championship with Cleveland. His teammates are the ones that quit in the playoffs last year and are wack. He couldn't do everything for Cleveland and that's what his former teammates expected. Cleveland had a chance to get some championships in the 80's when they had Brad Daugherty, Ron Harper, Mark Price, Larry Nance, John(Hot Rod)Williams. Former GM Wayne Embry's bitch ass fucked up their chances for some championships when he traded Ron Harper to the Clippers for Danny Ferry LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-04-2010, 03:48 PM
tell charles jones the sky is purple and he will tell you its green.

BIPOLAR

JASPER BEARDLY
12-05-2010, 02:07 AM
It is kinda fucked up he quit on cleveland... but he did walk into a hotel room to talk to his mom and delonte answered the door in a towel, so i can't fully blame him.

ALCATRAZ
12-05-2010, 02:08 AM
wat else is there 2 do in cleveland lolz

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2010, 02:00 PM
it must seem pretty dull compared to the flamboyance of San Fran, you are right about that

CharlesJones
12-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Alcatraz, have you ever been to Cleveland? There's some things to do downtown Cleveland. I like the suburb areas in Cleveland like Warrensville, Shaker, Maple, Garfield, Cleveland Heights. NickyTooch, i don't care about you dissing me. You just mad because Lebron left Cleveland. So get over it and stop crying about it.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
your the one making a thread about cavs fans, maybe you should get over it??

i didnt make any threads about lebron. i wasnt happy he left but it hasnt changed a thing for me personally besides watching the cavs less.

charles you know nohting about the good parts of cleveland because you are unemployed and broke hence you are not welcome to those parts.

CharlesJones
12-18-2010, 12:44 PM
How you figure i know nothing about the suburbs in Cleveland i mentioned? I've been to all those suburbs i said. I'm not unemployed faggot and even if i was, ain't nothing funny about being unemployed.