PDA

View Full Version : The Israelites of West Africa

Napashahmath
10-09-2005, 05:06 PM
It has already been proven on this board in the past that the so-called "African-Americans" are descended from the ancient and original Jews according to the Holy Bible. Many of the groups of people in West Africa are Israelites and not of Hamitic (indigenous African) stock, such as the IBGO/IBO, AKAN/ASANTE/ASHANTI, MANDINKA/MANDINGO, SONGHAY, MENDE, YORUBA and others.

If one does research, they will see that famous members of these groups in West Africa were brought to America and/or the West Indies in captivity, fulfilling the curse of Deuteronomy 28:68, such as:

OLAUDAH EQUIANO - Famous Black writer and prince of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria, he was brought from Nigeria to Barbados in captivity as a young child and sold into slavery.

GRANNY NANNY - A famous West Indian freedom fighter who was brought to Jamaica in slavery as a member of the Ashanti tribe.

PAUL CUFFE - Famous abolitionist and merchant. Son of a Black father and Native American mother. His father Kofi was brought to America in captivity as a member of the Ashanti tribe.

If anyone knows of the names that Blacks that were brought to America or the Carribean in captivity were calling themselves, please let me know.

Shalam.

Wooly Noggins
10-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Thats what i'm talking about

and there is a high concentration of Judites in New York Mainly in the Bronx

Napashahmath
10-09-2005, 05:37 PM
The Yoruba people of West Africa are Israelites that were brought to Cuba during slavery. They started the religion known in Cuba as Santeria or Regalia de Ocho.

Wooly Noggins
10-09-2005, 05:46 PM
from my studies i find that the tribes of Manasseh,simeon ( i think) and another

came over here before the so-called exile

and they built the pyramids here in america so that their their brothers would be able to recognize them later

Napashahmath
10-09-2005, 05:48 PM
The ten tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel are known today as the indigenous people of the Western Hemisphere; so-called Native American/Seminole Indians, and Hispanics of Native Indian descent. They were the ones who built pyramids in this part of the world. The Israelites of the tribe of Manasseh are known today as the indigenous people of Cuba, and the tribe of Simeon are known today as the indigenous people of the Dominican Republic.

These ten tribes came over here and became the native people of the Western Hemisphere after being held in captivity by Assyrians, fulfilling the prophecies of 2 Esdras 13:40-45 in the Apocrypha of the King James Version of the Holy Bible, 1611 Edition.

Shalam.

Napashahmath
10-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Sengbe Pieh, the leader of the Amistad revolt, was an Israelite from the Mende people of West Africa.

Kennings
10-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Shalom to all my fellow black hebrews and believers out there, this kind of information is always great to here, keep it coming, if anyone could post, if they know, a breakdown of each of the original 12 tribes and how where tey disperesed to. Ive seen a few different breakdowns before, but a few of'em I found I could simply tell were false, if anyone thinks that they know, I'd love to see it

Kennings
10-11-2005, 07:44 PM
just addin on...and also what tribes they became today

blackwisdom
10-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Two Books:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0884194558.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
This one made me cry when I got to that pivotal point. A must read for those of you who want to hear about the Biblical prophecies of the Trans Atlantic African Holocaust.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0883780305.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,32,-59_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif (http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0883780305/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-6089482-7944164#reader-link)

I'm still reading this one. It's Highly Recommended.

Take it easy
Peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
10-11-2005, 09:55 PM
peace.

definitely on point. Some of these Israelites have even set up camp across seas in Arad, Dimona, etc..in Southern Israel. They have thriving communities and have maintained eversince their arrival..or even 2nd arrival in a sense. In Afrika itself, there is still an tribe that carries a black flag..with a Red Star of David upon it...and I will also inform yall..they are one of the oldest tribes to still exist on the entire continent.

Considering the fact West Afrika is where many of the Blacks in America are from...and its religious history..one could possibly argue many of us are actually Hebrew. That's another topic tho..
accurate information on this thread...on point. Add on.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

knewcheeze
10-11-2005, 10:39 PM
PEACE

huh?
The black man in america and the carribean is Gods chosen without a doubt.....

but its false to say that Gods Chosen are Jews or from the tribe of Isreal......

yes Gods Chosen are allegorically related to the Isrealites in Egypt but its only allegorical....

the decendents of enslaved Africans in the new world are for the most part not Jewish or from the tribes of Isreal.....i think you already tryed this same arguement at daveyd and the real 5 percenters broke that weak arguement...

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 12:21 AM

7EL7
10-12-2005, 12:24 AM
but for real yall look foolish arguing about times and dates of the prophets or so called prophets times

its time to look at deeds and who and what sparked it off and who carried it

who ever fits those descriptions and fits those works

has to get ackknowledged for who or what they are

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 12:30 AM

7EL7
10-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Nah sun YOU look foolish for not adding on "what you know" but instead you come in trying to insult brothas intelligence.

..."but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

lol then i'll take that risk

i'm worthy to

but i just did add on "what i know"

arguing about the dates and times 1555 1619

and wether or not the name Elijah would indeed be the exact name of the man to come is foolish

telling me that i'm going to hell fire because of a small scripture in the bible is fanatical and foolish
its just best to state how you see it begining and ending according to the books you all read and claim to believe is the one and only book of God himself

study these mens works and sought it out like that

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 01:15 AM
[COLOR=DarkOrange][CENTER]

telling me that i'm going to hell fire because of a small scripture in the bible is fanatical and foolish

I didn't say you'd be going to hell, that's just your lack of a higher understanding of what the scripture states. Neither is it fanatical. It's mos def not foolish because it's just a warning for those who think themselves "worthy" to start insulting the brethren.

As for the scripture, it doesn't say they would go into hell fire but be in danger of it which for example could be them getting shot in their proud face (ie catch hell) for their devilish mentality i.e. to call or think their brother to be a fool without ever trying to give him the bread of life (the word).

7EL7
10-12-2005, 01:27 AM
I didn't say you'd be going to hell, that's just your lack of a higher understanding of what the scripture states. Neither is it fanatical. It's mos def not foolish because it's just a warning for those who think themselves "worthy" to start insulting the brethren.

why do you get into these arguments often ?

isn't it you who sets off the problem by insulting someone who does not argree with you ?

we can look it up right now

take your own advice and check you

As for the scripture, it doesn't say they would go into hell fire but be in danger of it which for example could be them getting shot in their proud face (ie catch hell) for their devilish mentality i.e. to call or think their brother to be a fool without ever trying to give him the bread of life (the word).

so true so don't be so proud and shure that you have the start and end all answers

as for getting shot in the face so is the slanderer who spreads lies about his bretheren it works many ways theres are many sides

again take a look around man

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 02:10 AM
why do you get into these arguments often ?

isn't it you who sets off the problem by insulting someone who does not argree with you ?

we can look it up right now

take your own advice and check you

Do you mean with knowcheeze? Nah, sun said the same shit you said.

[COLOR=DarkOrange][CENTER]so true so don't be so proud and shure that you have the start and end all answers

I never implied I did "have the start and end (of) all answers".

as for getting shot in the face so is the slanderer who spreads lies about his bretheren it works many ways theres are many sides

again take a look around man

Why should I take a look around? Are you implying that I'm slandering someone?

knewcheeze
10-12-2005, 02:16 AM
PEACE

who cares if someone is a jew.....john henrick clarke made me realize that we are all a little over-jewed.......the black man is Allah.....Judah and Isreal is just ONE family.....so i have no EMOTIONAL attachment to Judah so i can without bias knowledge where the tribe of Judah is located.....

Bob Marley a Jamaican wore Haile Selassie's ring.....a ring that Solomon himself wore......im not denying anyone anything

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 02:43 AM
PEACE

who cares if someone is a jew.....

Apparently YOU DO, enough to proclaim Haile Selassie is the "KING OF THE JEWS". Stop smoking that new wave crack sun.

.....so i have no EMOTIONAL attachment to Judah so i can without bias knowledge where the tribe of Judah is located.....

Where are they located then??

Bob Marley a Jamaican wore Haile Selassie's ring.....a ring that Solomon himself wore......im not denying anyone anything

But of course you can't prove Solomon wore that ring, or can you?

knewcheeze
10-12-2005, 02:48 AM
PEACE

i don't care if he is a jew....but i have a duty to tell the truth and he is king of the jews....if you Jewish or Christian and you believe in all that he is without a doubt your main man.......

i already told you where they are located.....

keph you can't prove anything you sa.....no wait......you don't say anything........

Kephrem
10-12-2005, 03:10 AM
i don't care if he is a jew....but i have a duty to tell the truth and he is king of the jews...

Show and Prove how he is 'king of the jews' and who these 'jews' are.

if you Jewish or Christian and you believe in all that he is without a doubt your main man.......

Most would disagree with you, because you offer no proof, only beliefs.

i already told you where they are located.....

Where? Ethiopia?? That country is Muslim, Christian, and Traditional. Or are you suggesting Ethiopia is a Jewish country??

Kennings
10-12-2005, 03:21 AM
I cant say I agree with Haile Selassie at all because too many people praise him to the point they make him out to be a god himself, so I stay away from that. Plus he mixes Christian teachings with Jew beliefs, like he acknowledges Jesus as the messiah when he is not so.

sidebar...Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the Ethiopians though they have Israelite beliefs and claim themselves to be so, they actually are not because the cursed descendants of Ham, eventually became the Cushites, and Ethiopia is just the modern day Cush.

TSA
03-11-2009, 06:57 PM
bump.

ouch

this was the glory days of KTL i keep hearing about ..sunny winters loggin on as

wooly noggins
sunny winters
and
73k4l
or whatever, all his self admitted secondaries and discussing with himself.

wow.

uh yea. none of those tribes are jews lol, fag. Those theres a 'mysterious' group of jews that have been there since the medieval days in Igboland.

the rest of them have nothing to do with jews. Igbos as well have nothing to do with jews. except the fact that they are the physical embodiment of every bad jew stereotype ever.

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 05:52 PM
devilish behavior. confusion. divisive. destructive. hatred.

Mic Tyson
03-13-2009, 09:05 PM
bump.

ouch

this was the glory days of KTL i keep hearing about ..sunny winters loggin on as

wooly noggins
sunny winters
and
73k4l
or whatever, all his self admitted secondaries and discussing with himself.

wow.

Rofl

and yeah the original jews were black but the black people that were apart of the slave trade aren't direct descendants of them, they just happened to be the same race as the original chosen people

ALCATRAZ
07-04-2009, 07:45 PM
bump

Shogah
07-04-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm looking through this thread, reading what these people post here,

and thinking in myself...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/07/article-1053181-028CFA0200000578-764_468x407.jpg

What THE FUCK are these people talking about?

shinobi4227
07-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Happy 4th of july everybody god bless black america.