PDA

View Full Version : Now I See What Willie D Is Talking About When He Dissed Baldheaded Women LOL

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm at the library right now and i'm looking at a black girl who's baldheaded hahahahahahahahahahaha. I've seen a couple of black women who's baldheaded. What's up with that hairstyle? Why do they think it's cute? LOL. Ain't nothing cute about it and it's ugly.

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Ha. I agree with u on that one.

**high five dude**

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D's Baldheaded Hoes song is so funny. Here's some of the stuff he said.

There should be a crime against baldhead hoes LOL. Why they wanna be bald? Nobody knows. Being bald makes a girl look like a beast LOL. Stupid ass hoes, ain't you heard of grease? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Hell naw cause if you did you'd have some up there like your pussy, you gotta give it proper care LOL. You remind me of that monkey looking bitch Grace Jones hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucked up is how you look to Willie D LOL. I just gotta have a girl who got more hair than me LOL.

TSA
07-24-2010, 01:30 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UU5VK3-Zp4Q/RlEp6sBZrZI/AAAAAAAAAAM/HeW7dp2JE7s/s400/Ulunma%2BAKA%2BNnenna.jpg

LOL AT "im at the library"
when i was in NY i notice a lot of the nigeria girls are going bald like they do back home, i approve 110% cause i like the look. the woman above was at the reunion, straight 10/10 flawless beauty so she can pull off being bald.

i think hair is like a cloak for medicore to ok or ugly women, cause if you wanna see who's beautiful and who's not shave them bald and the truth is revealed. only a truly beautiful girl can pull it off. niggas like getting fooled by weave. look at brittany spears.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RD54-ct7V3Y/Sn6KTMOffmI/AAAAAAAAABI/79wCRva-IwM/s400/britney-spears-bald.jpg

once she shaved it up during her crack binge everyone realized she was ugly, cause she is, but with a thick mane of hair a woman can climb 4 undeserved points

http://cdn.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine/2009/07/sarah-jessica-parker-reality-tv-series.jpg
like, i double dog dare society to shave this hideous welsh medicine doctor bald. you'll lose your mind

Mr. R&B
07-24-2010, 01:42 PM
http://cdn.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine/2009/07/sarah-jessica-parker-reality-tv-series.jpg

^This bitch is gross as-is, she doesn't need to get her head shaved to prove the point.

It'd be a crime against nature.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:45 PM
LOL@you dissing Sarah Jessica Parker hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why she was the star of Sex And The City tv show when the star should've been Kim Cattrall's fine ass. I don't know why Brittany Spears shaved her hair that one time. I'm glad she started wearing long hair again. I think she did that just to get more attention. It's not like she doesn't already have attention LOL. That baldheaded black woman you posted a picture of is ugly LOL. I don't know what you talking about. Ain't nothing cute about that hairstyle. Hey Queen Of Poetry, have you seen Beauty Shop movie with Queen Latifah? There was a scene when a baldheaded black woman was arguing with Reagan Gomez Preston about she was in line ahead of Reagan. Reagan was like no you weren't. Reagan said what you need a cut for anyway when you ain't got no hair? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

netscape check two
07-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I'm not feeling bald headed women. Though, I don't like some of those other weird ass hairstyles either, like that singer Rhianna. Looks like she puts dead animals on her head.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey don't be dissing Rhianna LOL. That's my baby. Her hairstyles aren't that bad. At least she's never been bald LOL.

netscape check two
07-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Her hairstyles are terrible. Why would a guy want a girl with a mohawk? lol Other times she has a butch lesbian look going.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Whatever. I'd bet you'd fuck her if she offered you some pussy hahahahahahahahahahaha. You'd be a damn fool to reject her LOL. Chris Brown is a fucking punk for beating her. I bet his girlfriend whoever she is isn't as hot as Rhianna.

ZigZag
07-25-2010, 04:56 PM
...ahahaha hell yea im with cj on this one...you'll be tryna hit some bald head chick and be hittin that shit from the back and feel like u smashing 2pac or mike jordan from the back...fuck that bald shit.

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Whatever. I'd bet you'd fuck her if she offered you some pussy hahahahahahahahahahaha. You'd be a damn fool to reject her LOL. Chris Brown is a fucking punk for beating her. I bet his girlfriend whoever she is isn't as hot as Rhianna.
she had shit coming'. dirty fucking skank.:dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu:

Undiluted Karma
07-25-2010, 05:20 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UU5VK3-Zp4Q/RlEp6sBZrZI/AAAAAAAAAAM/HeW7dp2JE7s/s400/Ulunma%2BAKA%2BNnenna.jpg

LOL AT "im at the library"
when i was in NY i notice a lot of the nigeria girls are going bald like they do back home, i approve 110% cause i like the look. the woman above was at the reunion, straight 10/10 flawless beauty so she can pull off being bald.

i think hair is like a cloak for medicore to ok or ugly women, cause if you wanna see who's beautiful and who's not shave them bald and the truth is revealed. only a truly beautiful girl can pull it off. niggas like getting fooled by weave. look at brittany spears.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RD54-ct7V3Y/Sn6KTMOffmI/AAAAAAAAABI/79wCRva-IwM/s400/britney-spears-bald.jpg

once she shaved it up during her crack binge everyone realized she was ugly, cause she is, but with a thick mane of hair a woman can climb 4 undeserved points

like, i double dog dare society to shave this hideous welsh medicine doctor bald. you'll lose your mind

Welsh medicine doctor LMAo +rep if i could

Queen Of Poetry
07-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Her hairstyles are terrible. Why would a guy want a girl with a mohawk? lol Other times she has a butch lesbian look going.

I love her hair. I'd love to chop mines off and do something radical.

INF
07-25-2010, 05:27 PM
...ahahaha hell yea im with cj on this one...you'll be tryna hit some bald head chick and be hittin that shit from the back and feel like u smashing 2pac or mike jordan from the back...fuck that bald shit.

LMFAO !!!!!

one of my little brothers had this summer girlfriend and she rocked the bald head.The whole family called her Micheal Jordan. We never even let the bitch in the house. Soon as she would ring the bell , we peep and then yell out "A dante Michael Jordan's here for you"

dude wont ever live it down.We all still remember.

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 05:45 PM
bald headed bitches would look like a pound of meat. they wouldnt even get inside before they get eaten by the dogs, DAWG!

INF
07-25-2010, 05:49 PM
that bald headed dyke that Kanye passes off for a gf isn't that bad. her booty is so fat that if you hit it from the back you could still stay in perspective.

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 05:53 PM
hahahaha i guess some peepz can do it ! mang i couldnt do it, no matter what. NEVA would i fuck a bald headed bitch. UNLESS ofc that the lights are off and she got some bag over her face... maybe hold her head down with a pillow.. idk.. bald bitches is just a major fucking turn off..

or wait.. that bitch from skunk anansi', she might be a fucking beast bétween sheets!

Queen Of Poetry
07-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Some women can pull it off. Like Solange, she looked beautiful. But then within weeks she was rockin a wig or a weave.

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Some women can pull it off. Like Solange, she looked beautiful. But then within weeks she was rockin a wig or a weave.
bitches should not "pull it off"... let the hair BE! let a man have some hair to grab when we go hard!

INF
07-25-2010, 06:02 PM
I dont know man , this is a pretty bitch right here

http://ubeenjacked.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/amber-rose-1.jpg

Its obvious she is a cutie. she just aint got any hair. She aint Grace Jones. I wouldnt fuck some ugly bald bitch. this right here is a lil hottie though ...

http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/amber-rose-01.jpg

INF
07-25-2010, 06:03 PM
let a man have some hair to grab when we go hard!

co-sign

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 06:03 PM
I dont know man , this is a pretty bitch right here

http://ubeenjacked.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/amber-rose-1.jpg

Its obvious she is a cutie. she just aint got any hair. She aint Grace Jones. I wouldnt fuck some ugly bald bitch. this right here is a lil hottie though ...

http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/amber-rose-01.jpg
word!!!!! the body is fucking TIGHT!!!.. and ill bet she taste like cherry!
bout the hair mang! THE HAIR!!! fuuuuuck

Queen Of Poetry
07-25-2010, 06:12 PM
bitches should not "pull it off"... let the hair BE! let a man have some hair to grab when we go hard!

I agree. I would never go bald but I would cut it short.

INF
07-25-2010, 06:24 PM
so.... yew like getting your hair pulled , QOP?

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 06:27 PM
I agree. I would never go bald but I would cut it short.
aww aint that sweet.. you dont gotta try and seduce me tho, Queen. i would go hard on you any day:dududu:

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 06:44 PM
so.... yew like getting your hair pulled , QOP?
shit is gonna pop off like a wig !!!!! picture that pulling off a dead dawg from a bitchs' head !!! WOOP WOOP

INF
07-25-2010, 06:52 PM
zinggg

Queen Of Poetry
07-25-2010, 07:26 PM
aww aint that sweet.. you dont gotta try and seduce me tho, Queen. i would go hard on you any day:dududu:

Hahahaha

Lawd have mercy.

Didn't Janet get her hair cut bald? I can't remember if it's just really short or bald. Either way she looks good.

ZigZag
07-25-2010, 07:45 PM
bald head's are for dykes.

and qop is delusional and wants to be rhianna.

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Hahahaha

Lawd have mercy.

Didn't Janet get her hair cut bald? I can't remember if it's just really short or bald. Either way she looks good.
i dont know, i dont care bout Janet, fuck janet... im talking bout you and i. nah mean, im talking bout me pulling yo head so far back' that you can see your own ass checks.
dont be shy Queen... lawd have mercy, aint gonna be the only thing you be yelling !!! WOOP WOOP that ass!!!

ZigZag
07-25-2010, 07:50 PM
amber rose looks like wesley snipes in demolition man.

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 07:52 PM
bald head's are for dykes.

and qop is delusional and wants to be rhianna.
hahaha word, all them dykes can keep those bald headed bitches.
wanna be rhianna? hahaha Queen gotta catch sum stds real quick, thats step one in being "Rhianna".. next step is passin that shit to her man so he shit woop her ass ! :dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu:DU DUDUDUDUDUDUDU:dududu::dududu::dududu:

INF
07-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Rhianna is a cunt.I don't even use that word but that lil witch is out of control.

CHRONZ
07-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Rhianna is a cunt.I don't even use that word but that lil witch is out of control.

why you gotta talk bout her so nicely !/(

hahahahaha.. shes a dirty fucking cunt.

Queen Of Poetry
07-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Y'all r buggin. Rihanna is gorgeous. I don't know about the std's. Never heard that.

netscape check two
07-25-2010, 09:32 PM
She does save money by using roadkill for wigs.

INF
07-25-2010, 09:34 PM
rihanna can choke on a crucifix for all I care.

Queen Of Poetry
07-25-2010, 09:38 PM
She does save money by using roadkill for wigs.

Ouch. The wig thing is crazy. Suppose u get in a fight and someone snatch it off? Wigs, weaves, extensions.....ugh.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-25-2010, 09:52 PM
There's no bad hair length. It's all about style and face. My opinion is a dime is a chick that can rock any hair cut and still look good for it.

I don't think the bald look is that bad. The one in the thread was pretty hot. Bobs are nice too. Rihanna's looked good at first then it got ugly but the length wasn't the problem. But the short black sharp edged anime looking shit is hot I will say. But then it got boyish and even weird. But for a while the short hair was dope. But she was way better with long hair.

A some girls look good with short hair and shit. None look better.

djskillz
07-25-2010, 10:00 PM
^Co-sign.

netscape check two
07-25-2010, 10:12 PM
The worst is a fat girl with short hair. Like a lot of the hair stylists have that look.

snapple
07-25-2010, 10:20 PM
LOL Willie D is ugly as fuck who is he to be talking about chick's hair anyway? isnt he bald LOL....

natural hair > all

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I'm not feeling bald headed women. Though, I don't like some of those other weird ass hairstyles either, like that singer Rhianna. Looks like she puts dead animals on her head.

c/s i like nice reg long haird sluts..

DeeBlock
07-25-2010, 10:36 PM
:b

CharlesJones
07-31-2010, 01:01 PM
LOL@some more lyrics from Willie D's Baldhead Hoes song when he said what the fuck is going on in this god damn world? What are you bitch? A boy or a girl? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Some try to cover it up by weaving it through. You ain't fooling nobody. We know you baldheaded too LOL. They the meanest ass hoes i ever seen LOL. Ain't got no hair. So they act cruel and wanna go and pick a fight with the girls who do LOL. Instead of wearing other people's hair, you dumb ass bitch hahahahahaha. You need to buy some dog mane and grow your own damn shit LOL.

netscape check two
07-31-2010, 01:06 PM
^^
That sounds like that Nicki Manji rapper.