PDA

View Full Version : I'm Glad I Left Cleveland, Ohio

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 12:38 PM
The jobs suck there that i had. The winter sucks there. The malls suck there. Tower City and Randall Park mall i like but Randall Park got closed and i don't know why because that's the only mall in that area that blacks can go to. If it didn't snow there and if i would've had a good job there, i would've stayed because the cost of living is cheaper there than Virginia and Maryland. I was thinking about moving back there when i retire from working and i might still do that if i live long enough to see retirement. I'm still gonna go there to visit in the summer because i liked being there in the summer. I don't take it personally when outta towners diss Cleveland. People are always dissing Cleveland and i don't care. It's my hometown and i like it there but i really hate the snow there and the jobs there. I wish there was more malls there. I also could care less about people dissing the Indians, Browns, Cavs. Some teams just aren't meant to win championships and it seems like Cleveland teams will never win one. Maybe one of the teams will win one when i die but i don't think it will happen while i'm living. I love corned beef sandwiches in Cleveland. Mr Hero restaurant there also makes good steak and cheese subs. I also like the record store there called CD Game Exchange. It used to be called The Record Exchange. They sell a lot of used music cd's, used movies, used video games.

Art Vandelay
07-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Cleveland is happy you left, too.

haha, just fucking with you CJ

Mic Tyson
07-24-2010, 01:22 PM
The jobs suck there that i had. The winter sucks there. The malls suck there. Tower City and Randall Park mall i like but Randall Park got closed and i don't know why because that's the only mall in that area that blacks can go to. If it didn't snow there and if i would've had a good job there, i would've stayed because the cost of living is cheaper there than Virginia and Maryland. I was thinking about moving back there when i retire from working and i might still do that if i live long enough to see retirement. I'm still gonna go there to visit in the summer because i liked being there in the summer. I don't take it personally when outta towners diss Cleveland. People are always dissing Cleveland and i don't care. It's my hometown and i like it there but i really hate the snow there and the jobs there. I wish there was more malls there. I also could care less about people dissing the Indians, Browns, Cavs. Some teams just aren't meant to win championships and it seems like Cleveland teams will never win one. Maybe one of the teams will win one when i die but i don't think it will happen while i'm living. I love corned beef sandwiches in Cleveland. Mr Hero restaurant there also makes good steak and cheese subs. I also like the record store there called CD Game Exchange. It used to be called The Record Exchange. They sell a lot of used music cd's, used movies, used video games.

ya punk ass shoulda moved to columbus. fuck cleveland

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Tower City and Randall Park are the black malls. No serious shopper would ever set foot in those places.

No white person either.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:40 PM
LOL@NickyTooch hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. White malls in Cleveland suck LOL. I've been to Beachwood mall and Parmatown mall and those malls are boring. Virginia and Maryland has much better malls than Cleveland. Mic Tyson, why would i wanna live in Columbus? I've never been there but i know it isn't better than Cleveland.

Mic Tyson
07-24-2010, 01:41 PM
so u really changed ur name to dickytouch? i thought u got banned or somethin

and charles everything in columbus is better than cleveland. we got mr hero and game exchange. we got easton mall, which i know is way better than any mall in cleveland. and we got hookers on east main, which i know u would go there pretty often

Mr. R&B
07-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Any city is shitty if you're a sadsack.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:46 PM
What's that supposed to mean Divine Complex?

Mr. R&B
07-24-2010, 01:50 PM
It wasn't directed at you, per se.

I meant that a person could be in any city on Earth and it would still seem like a shithole if they're miserable.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Well i will admit that i was miserable in Cleveland because i was unemployed for awhile but most people would be miserable if they were unemployed because nobody likes not having any money. I really tried to get a job when i was unemployed in Cleveland and nobody was calling me and that was making me depressed and suicidal. I was glad i moved back to Maryland because if i hadn't, i'd probably be dead now because it just felt like i was never gonna get a good job in Cleveland. Plus i didn't have a car when i was in Cleveland. I had a few cars while i was there but the last year i was there in 2002, i didn't have one and it's tough to look for a job when you don't have a car. I don't think Cleveland is a shithole city like outta towners think. It's stuff to do there like most cities but you gotta have money and a car to be able to do stuff.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 01:57 PM
LOL@NickyTooch hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. White malls in Cleveland suck LOL. I've been to Beachwood mall and Parmatown mall and those malls are boring. Virginia and Maryland has much better malls than Cleveland. Mic Tyson, why would i wanna live in Columbus? I've never been there but i know it isn't better than Cleveland.

Legacy Village and Crocker Park and that mall out in Strongsville...Southpark or something.

You have no clue. Youre from fucking Bedford hts. or maple heights or wherever. A shit black suburb.

I mean, white malls suck to you because there aren't any foot lockers or pager plus kiosks. i understand.

But im sure you can find employment in the restrooms services.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 01:59 PM
so u really changed ur name to dickytouch? i thought u got banned or somethin

and charles everything in columbus is better than cleveland. we got mr hero and game exchange. we got easton mall, which i know is way better than any mall in cleveland. and we got hookers on east main, which i know u would go there pretty often

Columbus people talk like they're from Kentucky or something. Y'all country ass muhfuckas.

Only thing good about columbs is the Shoe.

You guys are so bland and whitebread down there.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 02:07 PM
NickyTooch, you really are a fag. Why do you hate on black malls? I usually don't like going to places where a lot of blacks go because of their ignorance but i don't have a problem with black malls. Those white malls you said in Cleveland are wack. Bedford Heights and Maple Heights are nice neighborhoods and blacks don't only live there. Whites live in those neighborhoods too. I think i'm gonna cry because of your janitor jokes LOL.

netscape check two
07-24-2010, 02:10 PM
A male should not be complaining about snow. That's something a broad would complain about. Man up. I'd rather have 50 inches a snow right now, then the hottest summer of all time that we are having at the moment.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Wack because you couldnt afford anything in them?

Wack because your self esteem dropped when you walk through the doors?

Wack because the security guards watched your every move because they knew you didn't belong there?

I'll be sure to call you if my toilet clogs. You special guy you

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I think NickyTooch hates blacks because he's probably had a few black men wanting to fuck him up hahahahahahahahahahaha. Check Two, fuck snow. How you gonna complain about the weather being hot when the summer is the best time of the year to see women half naked? Have you tried driving in the snow? I hate driving in the snow.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 02:18 PM
I don't hate blacks. I'm jsut saying your malls suck and ours are much superior.

This is fact. Any rational black not caught up in emotions will tell you this.

LOL...you used to ride the RTA...hahahahahaha!!

netscape check two
07-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Yeah, we got a lot of snow here in PA last winter. I'd rather be outside then. Why would I want to be outside right now when it's like 100 degrees, and the heat index makes it feel like 120. The only people outside now are dudes standing on the corner wearing white t shirts down to their ankles, and pregnant sluts pushing a stroller with their bellies hanging out.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 02:21 PM
you need to move out of the hood.

Summers are great in the burbs. Plenty of parks, gold course, nice pools, backyards, bbqs.

Mic Tyson
07-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Columbus people talk like they're from Kentucky or something. Y'all country ass muhfuckas.

Only thing good about columbs is the Shoe.

You guys are so bland and whitebread down there.

don't disrespect the home of the buckeyes. Columbus aint a dirty ass city like Cleveland with a losing tradition in sports and a bunch of fuckin retarded ass fans. A lot of ppl leave cleveland cuz its wack, just like Lebron

CEITEDMOFO
07-24-2010, 02:25 PM
CLEVELAND SUCKS SO MUCH THAT THEY STILL HAVE SEGREGATED MALLs

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 02:26 PM
trust me, you are not hurting our feelings, but kno that Cleveland natives have continually made the Buckeyes great, and we will always be THE city of Ohio.

But we already know that and don't care what you southerners think. Trust.

Regardless I have nothing against Columbus. I been there plenty of times. Dublin's real nice, my cousin lives out there.

I don't really see it as a rivalry, but maybe you all do down there.

CharlesJones
07-24-2010, 02:30 PM
LOL@Mic Tyson calling Cleveland a dirty city hahahahahahahahahaha. There are dirty areas in every city. So what are you talking about? I'm sure Columbus has some dirty areas. NickyTooch, so what i used to ride the bus. What else am i supposed to ride when i don't have a car? Let's be realistic. I see you get a kick out of dissing poor people. What's funny about that? Yeah i used to be poor and unemployed and i'm not afraid to admit it. How would you like it if people dissed you for being poor? Yeah it feels good to you now because you may be living good but let's see what will happen to your ass when you lose your job and lose your house or apartment. Let's see how funny that will be if that happens to you. Dickhead. Check Two, what part of Pennsylvania you live in? Philadelphia? Give me the summertime anyday over the winter. Fuck the snow. Virginia and Maryland has had hot weather several times this summer and i'm not complaining because i wear shorts often and in my house, i have fans. Also the places i've been to like the library and my job and the mall and the movie theater have air conditioning. I do need to get the air conditioning fixed in my car.

Mic Tyson
07-24-2010, 02:41 PM
trust me, you are not hurting our feelings, but kno that Cleveland natives have continually made the Buckeyes great, and we will always be THE city of Ohio.

But we already know that and don't care what you southerners think. Trust.

Regardless I have nothing against Columbus. I been there plenty of times. Dublin's real nice, my cousin lives out there.

I don't really see it as a rivalry, but maybe you all do down there.

nah not really, my dislike of cleveland comes from being a steelers fan

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2010, 02:54 PM
oh jesus.....that explains the trashiness