PDA

View Full Version : No vaccine for Faggot Virus in Europe. I think I got infected.....

CHRONZ
07-26-2010, 05:26 AM
so im talking with a friend of mine i havent seen for bout 4 years.. she tells me shes a lesbian now.. so we start talking bout fags and the way of fags and how its like to be a fag and i tell her i aint down with faggots at all... she gets all warriorish and says they are people like everyone else..
well i told her lesbians are cool enuff if they mad hot, not some habor working bitch'.. but faggots, are a no go. cuz we all know they aint goin to heaven cuz faggotish lifestylez is a fucking sin.
i told her how theres this faggot ass dude at my job that i refuse to talk with or anything. fuck if he walked down the hallway i would wait atleast 10 min before walking the same way, to make sure i aint catching that faggot virus.

now we aint so good friends anymore.
should i go against my own beliefs and tell her faggots are ok?
or should her faggotish mind, see things from my point of veiw.

:dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::d ududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dud udu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dudud u::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu: :dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu:

nah fuck it, i dont accept these creatures of the night.

Mr. R&B
07-26-2010, 06:40 AM
Good going dipshit, now you ruined any chance of having a threesome with her and her girlfriend.

InsurgenT
07-26-2010, 06:53 AM
According to a study by most respected scientists in that area, theres a big chance for you to be a closet fag and its just a matter of time when you'll come out of the closet.

CHRONZ
07-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Good going dipshit, now you ruined any chance of having a threesome with her and her girlfriend.
hahahahaha i'd rather be without. if you saw how they look, you wouldnt be so damn eager to have a threesome... nah id rather have a threesome with bitches that actually make a dick go hard instead of makin a dick wanna curl up and hide, like a fuckin' snail ! NAH MEAN

According to a study by most respected scientists in that area, theres a big chance for you to be a closet fag and its just a matter of time when you'll come out of the closet.
Oh its that shit again... thats every faggots' defensive reply when they hurtin'. yall know damn well faggotish shit aint in gawds favor.
theres a reason for gawd to create the man and woman...
that aint for some fuckin fags to go bonk dicks together.

well according to scientists some coloréd lego has a higher chance of causing cancer then other lego when eaten.. you gonna believe that shit too?...

Queen Of Poetry
07-26-2010, 09:17 AM
so im talking with a friend of mine i havent seen for bout 4 years.. she tells me shes a lesbian now.. so we start talking bout fags and the way of fags and how its like to be a fag and i tell her i aint down with faggots at all... she gets all warriorish and says they are people like everyone else..
well i told her lesbians are cool enuff if they mad hot, not some habor working bitch'.. but faggots, are a no go. cuz we all know they aint goin to heaven cuz faggotish lifestylez is a fucking sin.
i told her how theres this faggot ass dude at my job that i refuse to talk with or anything. fuck if he walked down the hallway i would wait atleast 10 min before walking the same way, to make sure i aint catching that faggot virus.

:dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::d ududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dud udu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dudud u::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu: :dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu::dududu:

Why did u feel as though u needed to say anything like that to her? U should apologize and from now keep opinions like that to urself.........I don't know what race u r, but for instance if a white person said to me that all blacks rob and steal and blah blah then I would get angry......if u don't want to offend someone, hush.

Origin™
07-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Don't hold your opinion back for no cunt, simple as that, if people expect you to respect their sexuality, they should respect your opinion on the subject.

CHRONZ
07-26-2010, 09:57 AM
Why did u feel as though u needed to say anything like that to her? U should apologize and from now keep opinions like that to urself.........I don't know what race u r, but for instance if a white person said to me that all blacks rob and steal and blah blah then I would get angry......if u don't want to offend someone, hush.
why? first off, shes been with hella many dudes, so shit came as a real suprize for me. she thought it was "sweet", i did not., so we talked and she asked how i felt about it, and since she was honest about it, i said id be honest too.. i said what you do with your life is up too you man, but i aint gonna lie, i just aint down with it, it just seems wrong in many ways too me.
ive always seen shit this way' so it shouldnt come as any suprize for her.

apologize for how i feel bout shit?, no, maybe faggots need to think to themselves that it aint all people are down with it. they can't expect that people are gonna praise shit.
as much as she has her right to be gay, i have my right to not be down with it. i also said as long as she doesnt drag that shit over my head we be cool.

why the fuck you gotta turn this into a race thang? shit aint the muhfuckin' same mmkay.

CHRONZ
07-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Don't hold your opinion back for no cunt, simple as that, if people expect you to respect their sexuality, they should respect your opinion on the subject.
Word.

Queen Of Poetry
07-26-2010, 10:10 AM
why? first off, shes been with hella many dudes, so shit came as a real suprize for me. she thought it was "sweet", i did not., so we talked and she asked how i felt about it, and since she was honest about it, i said id be honest too.. i said what you do with your life is up too you man, but i aint gonna lie, i just aint down with it, it just seems wrong in many ways too me.
ive always seen shit this way' so it shouldnt come as any suprize for her.

apologize for how i feel bout shit?, no, maybe faggots need to think to themselves that it aint all people are down with it. they can't expect that people are gonna praise shit.
as much as she has her right to be gay, i have my right to not be down with it. i also said as long as she doesnt drag that shit over my head we be cool.

why the fuck you gotta turn this into a race thang? shit aint the muhfuckin' same mmkay.

K I wasn't turning it into a race thing just giving an example (clearly didn't go over well with u)........second u didn't say she asked for ur opinion.........the way I read it u just said it when she said she was lesbian...........geez relax.......

CHRONZ
07-26-2010, 10:26 AM
K I wasn't turning it into a race thing just giving an example (clearly didn't go over well with u)........second u didn't say she asked for ur opinion.........the way I read it u just said it when she said she was lesbian...........geez relax.......
examples are fine with me Queen. (just had enuff of the race shit)
but aight, my bad. ill make myself clear next time.

djskillz
07-26-2010, 10:29 AM
lol i respect people's opinions until they bring the big G-O-D into the picture. there is no god. i personally could care less what someone does on their own time long as they keep me out of it. i never understood how people can act as if they're better than someone just because they have opposing viewpoints on a topic.

INF
07-26-2010, 11:28 AM
I was almost with you until you said the god stuff too.

there is no sin. there is no heaven to go to.there is no hell below. It's all right here on this planet that some(a majority) call 'earth'.

I am not accustomed to the homosexual lifestyle but I'm not gonna bash it that hard. I dont get what sexual pleasure two males can get from each other but that is their business.

If I was you I wouldn't have pushed so hard toward the negative of your friends plight.Gay men are amusing to me ,the least you could have done is have a good laugh.

You ever seen the africanboi show on youtube? Or the what the buck show? Those fags are hilarious.

as long as a fag isn't beating down your door to get your dick then you should be okay.

to each they own though....

INF
07-26-2010, 11:31 AM
rDo3eo3Uw4g

check two
07-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Is the threadstarter a Prof zooruka secondary?

check two
07-26-2010, 11:52 AM
If not wanting to walk in the same hallway as a gay guy is one of the major stressors in your life, you must have a pretty easy life. lol

etze
07-26-2010, 11:53 AM

HAHAHAHAHAH

well, chronz since that fag doesnt want to have sex with u, u dont have to fear anything

djskillz
07-26-2010, 11:57 AM
rDo3eo3Uw4g

lmao

Teh KillaBee
07-26-2010, 02:23 PM

and if that don't work knock her gay ass out, it's basically hitting a man anyway

Sky Blue Danny Kid
07-26-2010, 04:24 PM
chronz, aren't you a skinny albino acne-riddled eurofag? stop typing in e-bonics or i'm flying to whatever shitstained eurofag country you live in and sticking my dick in your mouth.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-26-2010, 04:44 PM
I think he's from Denmark. Save yourself the plainticket and call the Oelboys.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/e32cdfea.jpg?t=1280180599

Mr. R&B
07-27-2010, 01:05 AM
hahahahaha i'd rather be without. if you saw how they look, you wouldnt be so damn eager to have a threesome... nah id rather have a threesome with bitches that actually make a dick go hard instead of makin a dick wanna curl up and hide, like a fuckin' snail ! NAH MEAN

Yeah, I get what you mean.

They're the kind of lesbians that make you say "Oh she doesn't fuck dudes, I can see why. No loss to us". kinda like Ellen Degeneris or Melissa Ethridge.

Chicks no dude would want to bang, so they munch rug.

SHRAP
07-27-2010, 03:24 AM
dude that started this thread dreams about swimming in the jizz filled asshole of a giant tranny thats being filled by a million throbbing cocks. U CANT HIDE FROM ME BATTYMAN, I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND RAPE U

SID
07-27-2010, 07:53 AM
Wow Chronz really loves the dick.

narc
07-27-2010, 08:15 AM
rDo3eo3Uw4g

hahahaha WHR

snapple
07-27-2010, 09:40 AM
you don't like gay people....i think the majority of the population feels the same way....most people just keep it in the house though LOL

CHRONZ
07-27-2010, 01:10 PM
chronz, aren't you a skinny albino acne-riddled eurofag? stop typing in e-bonics or i'm flying to whatever shitstained eurofag country you live in and sticking my dick in your mouth.
nah i aint albino' and i aint got acne. yeah im Euro, but i guess that anyone is Euro in yo eyes if they aint from the U.S.
listen, ill talk, how i wanna talk, when i wanna talk, and there aint a goddamn thing, you are gonna do bout it. you wanna pay for a plane ticket and visit me? haha be my guest. but lets face it, you aint gonna do shit. obviously you like mand lips on yo dick, but i dont fux with that.
Jasper, ive never talked to you or with you. for known reasons, i dont even consider you fucking human. but i would do mean painful' shit to you for free if i got the chance. children, is a subject you DONT fuck around with
Yeah, I get what you mean.

They're the kind of lesbians that make you say "Oh she doesn't fuck dudes, I can see why. No loss to us". kinda like Ellen Degeneris or Melissa Ethridge.

Chicks no dude would want to bang, so they munch rug.
exactly, i never thought she would turn gay tho, i just thought she was natural ugly.

dude that started this thread dreams about swimming in the jizz filled asshole of a giant tranny thats being filled by a million throbbing cocks. U CANT HIDE FROM ME BATTYMAN, I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND RAPE U ill start by breaking your fucking glasses, you faggit canadian. i think its known by now that you aint gonna do shit either, besides comin out of the dark from time to time to discuss faggotish issues.

Wow Chronz really loves the dick.
2 words for you Sid...... Cock tavern?. man shut up.

you don't like gay people....i think the majority of the population feels the same way....most people just keep it in the house though LOL lately ive just had enuff of fags.. they wanna brag bout how they are fags'.. always putting that shit down over other peoples heads like "look at me im a fag".. they crave the fucking attention, but get mad if people aint down with they dirty bizz..
now this dude at work, wears a thick layer of make-up, and talks like a lil sissy and even walks around with his lil hand purse. if fags dont want people to comment what they do, then dont let it be all out there. simple as that.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM

this is fucking stupid i dont chill wit fags as in dudes but i know a girl who is a stud nd she bags more girls then most of the members on this site (litterally) ...i dnt have a problemwith faggots i dont chill wit dude gays at all...but sum studs r g's and their's hot bi bitches out chea

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-27-2010, 01:26 PM
lately ive just had enuff of fags.. they wanna brag bout how they are fags'.. always putting that shit down over other peoples heads like "look at me im a fag".. they crave the fucking attention, but get mad if people aint down with they dirty bizz..
now this dude at work, wears a thick layer of make-up, and talks like a lil sissy and even walks around with his lil hand purse. if fags dont want people to comment what they do, then dont let it be all out there. simple as that.

i do c/s this though i hate those flamboyant ass attention seeking fags tht r likee "look at me im gay!" .... if anything i dont mind being around the older gaze my grandma knows ... they're like reg dudes...but they jst like eachother lmfao ...but they're cool nd have a sick fucking house nd a fuckin trapdoor nd shit with a fucking dock ...its one of those flwduh mini mansions but sicker...

Teh KillaBee
07-27-2010, 01:49 PM
lipstick lesbo's are acceptable however those construction worker looking one's can go kick rocks imo, and take the sissy boys with you

SHRAP
07-29-2010, 12:04 AM
i dont wear glasses eurofag, u must have me confused with an insecure pimple faced nerd like the one u see in the mirror everyday. maybe thats the glass u are referring to?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-29-2010, 12:09 AM
i dont wear glasses eurofag, u must have me confused with an insecure pimple faced nerd like the one u see in the mirror everyday. maybe thats the glass u are referring to?

canadians are crazy dontcha knoww

SKAMPOE
07-29-2010, 12:09 AM
http://spaceghetto.org/images/bvf5.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/images/bvf9.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/images/bvf10.jpg

http://spaceghetto.org/images/bvf6.gif

Professor Poopsnagle
07-29-2010, 05:02 AM
Jasper, ive never talked to you or with you. for known reasons, i dont even consider you fucking human. but i would do mean painful' shit to you for free if i got the chance. children, is a subject you DONT fuck around with
Let's keep it that way.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1279367139066.jpg?t=1280397741

Longbongcilvaringz
07-29-2010, 08:28 AM
ZNMHiEEkiLw

Robert
07-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Let's not get into the morality of being homosexual again. Last time, Gavin and I got into a heated debate in which many a glittery insult was thrown.

SID
07-29-2010, 09:10 AM
lol Gavins moved up from glittery insults.

He now prefers sequined sarcasm..

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 08:17 AM
If you gay you gay...that's fine. I mean it makes me uneasy how many gays there are...especially in NY, BUT if thats you thats you. I dont care how flamboyant they are liberache was gay and mad niggas still look up to his flamboyancy. BUT what I do have a problem with is them trying to change the rules.

1. Marriage since the beginning is defined between a man AND a woman. Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Give them the unions, partnerships, etc. But do not tell me that's marriage.

2. Im sick of ppl who compare the civil rights movement to the gay rights one. I become infuriated with that shit because I didn't see any chains on gays, I didn't see any gays denied the right to vote, nobody segregated them, nobody hanged them. So cut that shit QUICK. And I hope to god that isn't what QOP was referring to in her example.

cutn' heads
07-30-2010, 08:24 AM
i dont judge anyone as long as they dont hurt others... you can't stop anyone from being a homo. even if they have to be secret about it they're still gonna be a homo. who gives a fuck?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-30-2010, 10:38 AM
Look the only reason people hate gays is because the bible told them too, and that book also promotes rape and genocide. Both of which are not okay anymore (...liberals) so I think we should just drop it entirely and make rational decisions.

So lets look at this realistically.

A hot lesbian isn't not fucking you because you're a dude, she's not fucking you because of a host of other reasons. The fact she likes girls isn't the thing that made her say "no thank you." If it was, well okay one of the hundreds of girls you've talked to who refused sex had nothing against you.

A regular looking lesbian isn't fucking with you because she likes chicks. Well, seeing as she's only regular looking, equivocally her excuses could be on her period or just not that into you. Look there are lots of reasons a woman won't sleep with you. This is just one of many.

If she's ugly, the why the fuck do you care. You wouldn't talk to her anyway, its her own business anyhow. Chill. And try not to look when she's kissing her girlfriend without a bucket nearby. Look, I'm an asshole but I'm a classical liberal. She can do what she wants. No judgement, but a lot of pointing and namecalling may ensue. Not because she's a bull dyke, but but because she's a fat piece of shit.

If you're bothered by an attractive gay man, well whose fault is that? Maybe you should stop being such a faggot about it.

If you're bothered by an average looking gay man, whose fault is that? Sack up buttercup, he isn't going to rape you. And if he's gay and you're not, you'll beat him in a fight, I swear.

If there's an ugly gay dude ask how the fuck he managed to be gay, because men are more concerned with appearances then girls... as you can tell from the ugly dudes with hot chicks and the ugly lesbians with cute lesbians.

check two
07-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Gay e-thugstas in the thread.

snapple
07-30-2010, 03:46 PM
If you gay you gay...that's fine. I mean it makes me uneasy how many gays there are...especially in NY, BUT if thats you thats you. I dont care how flamboyant they are liberache was gay and mad niggas still look up to his flamboyancy. BUT what I do have a problem with is them trying to change the rules.

1. Marriage since the beginning is defined between a man AND a woman. Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Give them the unions, partnerships, etc. But do not tell me that's marriage.

2. Im sick of ppl who compare the civil rights movement to the gay rights one. I become infuriated with that shit because I didn't see any chains on gays, I didn't see any gays denied the right to vote, nobody segregated them, nobody hanged them. So cut that shit QUICK. And I hope to god that isn't what QOP was referring to in her example.

^^ May the truth be told. PEACE

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2010, 03:54 PM
God is real. there are dimensions higher and lower than this one that we call earth.

that is all.

check two
07-30-2010, 04:04 PM
lol @ some of these responses. Like Boarz head said, it's funny when people(convicts included) take one thing out of the bible, yet they don't practice tons of other things anymore that were said in the bible.

Queen Of Poetry
07-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Ok first off eeww with the gross pics but whatever.

Second, Zig STFU. That's not how I meant and u know it. Geez niggas.

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 08:26 PM
tHE LAWS OF NATURE STATE THAT THOSE OF THE SAME SEX CAN NOT REPRODUCE...

SONNED.

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2010, 08:30 PM
*pours out liquor for the unborn doo doo babies*

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-30-2010, 11:39 PM
*pours out liquor for the unborn doo doo babies*

Teddy Williams! *pours out Budweiser*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvwT6c0qshY

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 12:32 AM

co-sign the fuck out of that last oone nd pretty much all the rest too ...but i hate when they compare it to slavery...

hectis
07-31-2010, 12:38 AM
how much of a friend do you consider her and how did you bring up your dislike for homesexuals? did you say nah fuck them fags I aint down with that gay shit or did you say am not down with that shit

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-31-2010, 12:39 AM
Dude slavery was immoral and shit I'm not advocating that or anything, but Gays have had it just as hard (no homo) as blacks. What do you mean they weren't getting hanged and shit. That's exactly what happened. You got burned at the stake for that shit or stoned or thrown off a cliff or beaten and lynched by a mob. Where the fuck you coming up with ignorant shit like that. Besides slavery hasn't effected anyone alive today's life. Racism has, but not slavery, so while we can acknowledge it as fucked up, why bring it up.

Blacks and gays are on the same playing field. Blacks have it bad because they can't hide it so they have to deal with shit because they're easily identified targets, but a gay person isn't able to be open about it. Blacks wish they looked the same (i don't mean white, but that it isn't a problem) and gays want to look different but feel like they can't.

Shits fucked up regardless. But I'm neither gay nor black so other then combating a little ignorance I don't give a shit.

Uncle Steezo
07-31-2010, 12:42 AM
i hate when they compare it to slavery...
many gaize are slaves.
http://sunnyskeptic.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/garrison_death_camp_400.jpg

check two
07-31-2010, 01:09 AM
lol @ anybody with a flat brim hat or skinny pants not being down with the gay cuase.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 01:26 AM
lol @ anybody with a flat brim hat or skinny pants not being down with the gay cuase.

you hate peoples fashion sense and look away wiff sweaty palms while stutteringly talk to females.

check two
07-31-2010, 01:45 AM
You don't have any fashion sense whitie. You just try to dress like all the other dweebs around you.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 01:52 AM
You don't have any fashion sense whitie. You just try to dress like all the other dweebs around you.

Whitey? i set trends nigga come off dat... me nd my team revolutionalized the "snappin" game of ppl around here..started phrases, words, and trends.. without trying too that's the key to being a trendsetter not trying to do it...

maybe with that knowledge you can get a couple black friends and freestyle with them at the cool kids table!

check two
07-31-2010, 02:04 AM
Whitey? i set trends nigga come off dat... me nd my team revolutionalized the "snappin" game of ppl around here..started phrases, words, and trends.. without trying too that's the key to being a trendsetter not trying to do it...

maybe with that knowledge you can get a couple black friends and freestyle with them at the cool kids table!

http://www.drfad.com/images/drfad.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-31-2010, 02:10 AM
God, fashion is so stupid. Why can't we just pick a general look and stick with it. If people want to say something write a fucking book. If they want to be creative paint a picture. Don't put that shit on a teeshirt. I mean I like witty T shirts but 90% of them are stupid. We've got a shit ton of clothing styles already. Most of them are gay.

Why can't people just rock classy "white people" clothes. Ghetto people look foolish. Emo shit is gay. Metal shit is gay. Girls shouldn't dress like whores. You know. Clean shit up. Still plenty of patterns and colors to choose from, but look fly. You can be the flamboyant nigga in the pink dress shirt with the gold power tie or you can be mr tweed jacket and earth tones. But people just waste so much money on ugly clothes they regret wearing down the line.

You want to be wild looking dress like this guy.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=678&Product_Id=1446212&Parent_Id=217&default_color=RED-WHITE-BLUE&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 02:17 AM
God, fashion is so stupid. Why can't we just pick a general look and stick with it. If people want to say something write a fucking book. If they want to be creative paint a picture. Don't put that shit on a teeshirt. I mean I like witty T shirts but 90% of them are stupid. We've got a shit ton of clothing styles already. Most of them are gay.

Why can't people just rock classy "white people" clothes. Ghetto people look foolish. Emo shit is gay. Metal shit is gay. Girls shouldn't dress like whores. You know. Clean shit up. Still plenty of patterns and colors to choose from, but look fly. You can be the flamboyant nigga in the pink dress shirt with the gold power tie or you can be mr tweed jacket and earth tones. But people just waste so much money on ugly clothes they regret wearing down the line.

You want to be wild looking dress like this guy.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=678&Product_Id=1446212&Parent_Id=217&default_color=RED-WHITE-BLUE&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

new hampshirian Fah shun

9_ldvD63dDk&NR

djskillz
07-31-2010, 02:59 AM
that let gucci go shirt is ignant lol. i hate people who support their favorite artist no matter what crime they've committed.

HVIsb8L-kbM

check two
07-31-2010, 03:17 AM
It's the same type of people who wore Vick jersey's in Atlanta. Stupid and clueless.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 03:26 AM
It's the same type of people who wore Vick jersey's in Atlanta. Stupid and clueless.

it's not at all like that.

Dude slavery was immoral and shit I'm not advocating that or anything, but Gays have had it just as hard (no homo) as blacks. What do you mean they weren't getting hanged and shit. That's exactly what happened. You got burned at the stake for that shit or stoned or thrown off a cliff or beaten and lynched by a mob. Where the fuck you coming up with ignorant shit like that. Besides slavery hasn't effected anyone alive today's life. Racism has, but not slavery, so while we can acknowledge it as fucked up, why bring it up.

Blacks and gays are on the same playing field. Blacks have it bad because they can't hide it so they have to deal with shit because they're easily identified targets, but a gay person isn't able to be open about it. Blacks wish they looked the same (i don't mean white, but that it isn't a problem) and gays want to look different but feel like they can't.

Shits fucked up regardless. But I'm neither gay nor black so other then combating a little ignorance I don't give a shit.

hilariously wrong

check two
07-31-2010, 03:32 AM
^^
Wears a Vick jersey with a pink Free C-Murder hat.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 03:34 AM
^^
Wears a Vick jersey with a pink Free C-Murder hat.

lol no i goot a tony romo jrsey nigger...and the funny thing is if you actually paid attention to the c-murder trial it's obvious he didn't do it... he wasn't even identified witnessess aactually identified a whole diffeerant dude as having a gun...

also a vick jersey wouldnt match a pink hat

also your mom does you laundry.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 07:30 AM
tHE LAWS OF NATURE STATE THAT THOSE OF THE SAME SEX CAN NOT REPRODUCE...

SONNED.

Clearly they can't reproduce. But alot of homosexual relationships last longer than heterosexual. They can now adopt and they should be allowed to get married.

ZigZag
07-31-2010, 08:47 AM
they can have unions, partnerships, whatever the hell you wanna, call it, they can have all the benefits of a married couple...but i REFUSE to call that marriage.

ALSO, I am very skeptical of gays adopting. Im not saying they would make good or bad parents, but how can a kid go through school having two dads or two moms and come out normal? I mean not having a serious problem from ppl tourmenting them about there parents?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 08:53 AM
they can have unions, partnerships, whatever the hell you wanna, call it, they can have all the benefits of a married couple...but i REFUSE to call that marriage.

ALSO, I am very skeptical of gays adopting. Im not saying they would make good or bad parents, but how can a kid go through school having two dads or two moms and come out normal? I mean not having a serious problem from ppl tourmenting them about there parents?

c/s again

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 09:25 AM

That is ridiculous! U could say the same about kids growing up in single parent households.

I have a friend that is gay, he and his partner adopted a baby boy like 9 years ago and that little boy isn't messed up at all. He is very normal, likes girls and understands things...........they r very open with him and he actually is more open minded that most kids..............just sayin

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 09:36 AM
my parents r just not together basically a single parent home until recently going to my pops house to stay prob 4 like only the 7th time or summin nd he lives like 15 mines away but w/e... I TUrNED OUT FINE!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-31-2010, 09:37 AM
That is ridiculous! U could say the same about kids growing up in single parent households.

I have a friend that is gay, he and his partner adopted a baby boy like 9 years ago and that little boy isn't messed up at all. He is very normal, likes girls and understands things...........they r very open with him and he actually is more open minded that most kids..............just sayin

I do say the same about single parent households. Those kids are fucked 90% of the time. A boy needs a mother to nurture and a father to teach preferably in a ratio that makes a man out of him instead of a child. A girl needs a mother to teach and a father to protect so she can be feminine and not whorish. Single parents don't have a choice, but its not a good situation QOP.

I don't care how queer a dude is, he's still a dude. Two fathers is like cutting a book in half and reading the first half without the second half. You can't be sure what's going to happen because you only got half the book.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-31-2010, 09:39 AM
my parents r just not together basically a single parent home until recently going to my pops house to stay prob 4 like only the 7th time or summin nd he lives like 15 mines away but w/e... I TUrNED OUT FINE!

Says you ;)

But I'm sure you had a man in your life. An uncle? Grandfather? Etc.

You don't need a biological father, but you need a male role model and a female role model to be a balanced person.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 09:47 AM
I agree with a few things Boarz said but unfortunately shit happens. But 90% is too high I think. U know single moms try and being one I know it's hard. I do have a male figure around my children. He's not my man.....but I don't think my kids will be messed up b/c there isn't a man living here.

check two
07-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Some of these cave dwellas would rather have a crackhead mom and a deadbeat dad to raise the kids than a gay couple that would actually care about them. lol

check two
07-31-2010, 11:19 AM
lol no i goot a tony romo jrsey nigger...and the funny thing is if you actually paid attention to the c-murder trial it's obvious he didn't do it... he wasn't even identified witnessess aactually identified a whole diffeerant dude as having a gun...

also a vick jersey wouldnt match a pink hat

also your mom does you laundry.

Damn, you went hard with that laundry comment. How am I going to come back from that one? :yessad:

snapple
07-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Its not fair to say that Gay people couldn't raise a "normal" child. And it's not fair to say that a single parent can't raise a "normal" child. Think......

I strongly believe in the nuclear family. Man, Woman, Child....UNDER THE SAME ROOF.
but it is not necessary odiously...

regardless of all that Love is the most important thing we need as children....

We can learn from other male and female influences about certain things we need to know....

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 02:04 PM
U know my parents have been to together since college so I grew up in a 2 parent household but yet I got issues (clearly). My relationships suck ass and I push dudes away. So growing up with 2 parents in the home doesn't always equal a good outcome.

ZigZag
08-01-2010, 01:00 PM
i dont question the care taking of gay ppl...i question the effects of the child. And bullshit comparing it to single parent households...those kids do got issues. I seen em myself.

ZigZag
08-01-2010, 01:08 PM
U know my parents have been to together since college so I grew up in a 2 parent household but yet I got issues (clearly). My relationships suck ass and I push dudes away. So growing up with 2 parents in the home doesn't always equal a good outcome.

you think so?

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 01:19 PM
you think so?

Hahahaha

Child please....

ZigZag
08-01-2010, 01:39 PM
your childhood and upbringing has very little to do with your relationships and/or the lack there of.

yonder
08-01-2010, 01:43 PM
i dont care what you say, a kid isnt supposed to be "open minded". thats not normal behaviour.

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 01:48 PM
i dont care what you say, a kid isnt supposed to be "open minded". thats not normal behaviour.

Yeah u raise urs with a confederate flag in one hand?

When I said open minded, I meant the fact that.....why am I explaining this to u?

Zig I disagree. Raised a strict Catholic and being sheltered and then getting there on my own has affected my relationships. At least I think so...

Uncle Steezo
08-01-2010, 02:49 PM
I'd blame the catholicism its not conducive to a fulfilling life.

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Ha. It's true. In my house it was so strict that when I got out there alone, it was sex, drugs and rock n roll black style. I got myself in bad situations that I still carry with me today and maybe if I wasn't so sheltered, it wouldn't be like this. Just sayin.

snapple
08-01-2010, 08:27 PM
^^it's weird how it turned out like that.....

what did you parents do that made your house "so strict?"

Finding that balance must be tricky...not being 2 strict but not being 2 loose eather....

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 08:45 PM
They put fear in me. Ha. A good Catholic girl didn't talk to boys, discuss sex, go to dances (without supervision). TV was controlled. I mean I'm not blaming my parents for why I'm messed up....I'm just saying that maybe if they would have allowed me more freedom I wouldn't have turned into a buckwild chick and did the stuff I did that I still deal with today. In the end, i'm an adult now and I gotta do me and put some stuff behind me.

Ha. I feel like I should be lying on a couch.....good therapy session. Deep. Ha.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-01-2010, 09:09 PM

ok so i dont know why your fucked up becuse having two parents who met in college (aassuming they graduated) probably meaaans they had mney and you prolly grew up in a fairly big house in a nice neighborhood... i can see this at school with some of the more "well off" kids.... they grow up great with great family and such that it makes them more prone to be damaged by things then someone who has it harder...BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT USED TO IT... if someone dies in the projects from a shooting that's normal (which is sad to say) but if someone gets shot up in an upper-middle class neighborhood thts like WTF omg get the kids we're moving!...

it can easily be compared to the immune system...experiencing "sickness"(tragedy) might not affect you AS MUCH if your used to it...but to someone like the bubbleboy (upper-middle class) it would affect him more because he's not used to it...

Its not fair to say that Gay people couldn't raise a "normal" child. And it's not fair to say that a single parent can't raise a "normal" child. Think......

I strongly believe in the nuclear family. Man, Woman, Child....UNDER THE SAME ROOF.
but it is not necessary odiously...

regardless of all that Love is the most important thing we need as children....

We can learn from other male and female influences about certain things we need to know....

mhm you can't replace a dad or mom NO MATTER WHAT ppl say u can have role models and guardians that make up for it... but to me i see alot of me in my dad (obviously cuz i have his genes) nd he thinks like meee so itake things he says more serious then other ppl.

Damn, you went hard with that laundry comment. How am I going to come back from that one? :yessad:

you don't. and this is what i said about internet humor being differant then irl... if i said that to you in person my delivery would have had females who were passing by laughing at you.

Some of these cave dwellas would rather have a crackhead mom and a deadbeat dad to raise the kids than a gay couple that would actually care about them. lol

ummm actually yes depending on the situation what teenage boy wants to go play video games at his friends house while his gay dads flirt and kiss eachother? if someone who had a gay dad make fun of me first hell yea i wudmake fun of his faggot ass dad...

I agree with a few things Boarz said but unfortunately shit happens. But 90% is too high I think. U know single moms try and being one I know it's hard. I do have a male figure around my children. He's not my man.....but I don't think my kids will be messed up b/c there isn't a man living here.

90% is WAAAAAAY to high ppl kind of exaggerrate it.. id say 60% it still shouldnt be that high anyways...also idk how many single parent homes they have in the ghetto in NH

Says you ;)

But I'm sure you had a man in your life. An uncle? Grandfather? Etc.

You don't need a biological father, but you need a male role model and a female role model to be a balanced person.

i had a step dad for a few years who was a terrible role model and would have been better wiff out dat role model... but i prob unknowingly do stuff he did anyways but w/e

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2010, 09:19 PM

fuck yall hoes, i got my cake and im eatin it too wiggas

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs194.snc1/6533_110462703680_507653680_2057730_8140373_n.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-01-2010, 09:33 PM
They put fear in me. Ha. A good Catholic girl didn't talk to boys, discuss sex, go to dances (without supervision). TV was controlled. I mean I'm not blaming my parents for why I'm messed up....I'm just saying that maybe if they would have allowed me more freedom I wouldn't have turned into a buckwild chick and did the stuff I did that I still deal with today. In the end, i'm an adult now and I gotta do me and put some stuff behind me.

Ha. I feel like I should be lying on a couch.....good therapy session. Deep. Ha.

yes thats very strict and its almost absolutely your parents fault you turned out like that.

Ha. It's true. In my house it was so strict that when I got out there alone, it was sex, drugs and rock n roll black style. I got myself in bad situations that I still carry with me today and maybe if I wasn't so sheltered, it wouldn't be like this. Just sayin.

your right and atleast instead of placing blame your trying to fix the situation im not gonna say problem...bcuz kids are never a "problem" unless you make them that way.

^^it's weird how it turned out like that.....

what did you parents do that made your house "so strict?"

Finding that balance must be tricky...not being 2 strict but not being 2 loose eather....

truth be told some people are just terrible fucking parents nd sum ppl rnt i cn kinda tell whoo wud b a good parent even frm kids my age nd who shudda wore a plastic hat

SHRAP
08-02-2010, 12:13 AM

i had laser eye surgery last year faggot, if youre going to ride my dick at least keep up to date homo

EAGLE EYE
08-02-2010, 12:28 AM
he's got his cake and laser eye surgery

stop jockin' him wobble wobble

Robert
08-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I am not homophobic but I do not believe in you faggits,
Stay in the closet catholic priest maggot,
Elton Joh habits, raised on Bert and Ernie in bathtubs scrubbing eachother's backs, that's ass-backwards,
parent's teaching their kids like R. Kelly and Jackson,
Bitches flaunting bellies cause tight shirts the fashion,
Where the fuck is the goddess, the education, the passion?

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-02-2010, 11:43 AM

LOL
So he's not a hypocritical, self-loathing faggot. He got Lasik. My mistake.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-02-2010, 12:18 PM

hahahaha!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-03-2010, 07:01 AM

i don't know if anyone has already said this but you believe in such things as faggot viruses?

if you believe in that does that mean you're not sure if you could hold yourself back one day if a hot man got into close contact with you?

Robert
08-03-2010, 10:13 AM
There's a difference between being a faggot and a homosexual. For example, CHRONZ is a faggot and Freddie Mercury was a homosexual.

Smell me?

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2010, 05:59 PM
^hahahahhahahahahjobgjfl;hbjdhbjdg;l

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Now that I understand that Chronz has a virus, I feel bad for making fun of him.

It's not his fault he's a faggot. He's sick, and I haven't been very understanding.

Let us strive for a cure, so that the faggot virus can be eradicated, and poor, confused euro-wiggers can lead normal lives again.

How many wu-corpians have to be infected before somebody does something?

CHRONZ
08-05-2010, 12:42 PM
yall are mad funny, i mean yall are so damn intelligent it almost hurts........
after makin this thread i quickly found out i couldnt give a fuck bout what yall think. you might add why? well im just a dude who aint down with faggots'.. yall range between faggots, pedo-faggots and last but not least "faggot lovin faggots". haha fuck yall, im done with yall.

If yall was asked to do something yall knew was against your beliefs or yall felt that shit was wrong to yall, yall would still jump in with both legs? fuckin' sheep!. fuck it i aint gonna bow down, never.

and wow i must admit, it must have took great "wisdom and knowledge" to come up with the thread title change, way to go.

check two
08-05-2010, 01:13 PM
^^
Sensitive

CHRONZ
08-06-2010, 12:38 AM
^^
Sensitive
not at all mang.

Robert
08-06-2010, 12:57 AM
cuz we all know they aint goin to heaven cuz faggotish lifestylez is a fucking sin.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-06-2010, 01:02 AM
chronz loves malebody heat

Longbongcilvaringz
08-06-2010, 08:04 AM

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/e32cdfea.jpg?t=1280180599

hahaha

in the lab?

on topic, i wonder if chronz would let jesus give him the 'faggit virus'.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-06-2010, 08:09 AM
haha, chronz works out to "Don't Stop Me Now"

he is currently in this:

http://armchairdiplomat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Freddie-Mercury-I-Was-Born-To-Lov-156285.jpg

phase of his progression as a bender.

issues
08-06-2010, 08:13 AM
http://www.la-foodie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/faggots.jpg