PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss and Noticing things being High

J-Cee
07-29-2010, 09:28 AM
have always been a jada fan,since Ruffryder days n all that..has some dope songs...them diss tracks to 50 he destroys him..eats him up in my opinion,checkmate suits the title nicely
seems like a genuine mufucka...real as..but in sayin that not a fan of most the new shit of his ive heard.he can still pull out gems though
kQ-o1E3r7PE

Now heres the extra element...

Im high as a muthafucka off some bubonic chronic weed,even since back in the days ive had some tripped out and spiritual type experiences..and milder when not high..and the brainwashing techniques and the feeling of being manipulated by people higher up in the world,the ppl who control us..to turn people to sheep
and when watching this clip "Clear it out" and reading through peoples responses in the comments to the video..i got that feeling real strong..made me decide to make this thread..now i need another cone to know what i was talking about again...hmm..but i like the track..i got split feelings,cause jada dope to me,he still sound raw and comes along like he real as fuck,but feels as its pushed on me someway,weird feeling..discuss..preferably whilst high...

9Fbo-O4Dkcs

and then with dope fuckin songs like this..quality stuff
z1DRnXMvQps&feature=related

develop thread.

cutn' heads
07-29-2010, 09:52 AM
that clear it out is fucking hard... damn, i been sleeping on jada for years. havent checked him since the first solo... i gotta catch up...

J-Cee
07-29-2010, 10:09 AM
true that,is a dope track,jada can be a beast on the mic in my opinion...i wanna hear shit like it use to be back in the days/without all the gloss,the commercial HD shit,i want originality,raw..technology is fuckin shit up..haha,didn't like his latest album alot..has some good tracks on it though.

J-Cee
07-29-2010, 10:12 AM
i go back too, somewhat on my 1st comments, it may be directed at something different..like technology..change in music/the industry

cutn' heads
07-29-2010, 10:14 AM
"you alreday know what it's about when i run up in your house, put the gun up in your mouth and get the money out the couch"

djskillz
07-29-2010, 10:34 AM
I haven't really fucked with his solo albums but all his mixtapes go hard.

Mr. R&B
07-29-2010, 10:49 AM
Checkmate goes hard as a motherfucker.

That laugh Jada uses as an ad-lib annoys the shit out of me.

I prefer Styles P.

J.T.S.
07-29-2010, 11:06 AM
jada indeed is a beast i think beans is the only dude that got at em..

Uncle Steezo
07-29-2010, 12:57 PM
jason is that dude IMO he shines brighter on cameos or on a lox joint than solo.
cant wait 4 tha new lox album.
jada is the illest but my fav is sheek.

about the sheep thing, human existence is like a rainbow spectrum of emotion experience sensation and possibility. we as a society have been limited to two shades of blue(metaphorically speaking).

this is how we are controlled. its easier to control the outcome of a situation when you limit the options and limit the imagination.

focus attention on bullshit...garbage in, garbage out.

cutn' heads
07-29-2010, 01:20 PM
well said...

i spent the last few hours listening to jada stuff from the last 6 years that i never peeped. a lot is trash beats and recycled jiggy shit... but damn, the street shit is as good as it gets. his flow and delivery are crazy, effortless... this shit needs to go in the whip...

djskillz
07-29-2010, 02:03 PM
jason is that dude IMO he shines brighter on cameos or on a lox joint than solo.
cant wait 4 tha new lox album.
jada is the illest but my fav is sheek.

about the sheep thing, human existence is like a rainbow spectrum of emotion experience sensation and possibility. we as a society have been limited to two shades of blue(metaphorically speaking).

this is how we are controlled. its easier to control the outcome of a situation when you limit the options and limit the imagination.

focus attention on bullshit...garbage in, garbage out.

really? Sheek's always been my least favorite. Styles and Jada are battling for the number one spot for me.

David Daniel Davis
07-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Sheek has improved greatly since he started; even back then he was always my favorite member of the group.

djskillz
07-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Don't get me wrong he's dope but I'd rather listen to Jada or Styles

Longbongcilvaringz
08-02-2010, 08:15 AM
i'm having a cone for you, but i still don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

J-Cee
08-02-2010, 08:36 AM
don't expect everyone too..was high..had a real clear look onto how much society is brainwashed and not even realising it at the time.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Mostly everything said in this thread was wrong...sheek is nowhere near as good as styles or jada but he's still a beast... jada's mainstream stuff is hard too Deaath wish, who's real, and cant stop me are all hard idk abt his album over all though....

if anything d-block are the least mainstream influenced artists.. an you just now hearing clear it out shows me jhu noton d-block like tht...plus u wanting it to be the 90's again totally invalidates ur opinion its 2k10 not 1993 get over it...

complaining about the videeos not being raw ??? REALLY???

this might seem weird and overuse but you REALLY cant have love for d-block unless jhu in da hood like dat nd hoos in the north is diff frm the south nd i assume the west but i never been out west... so naturally niggas in ny nj philly mass bmore ct etc have more lve jada bcuz they can reelaate more...

every nigga i know listens to jada... every single one thts frm the projects.