PDA

View Full Version : Yo tsa...what up wit the african brothers?

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 09:45 AM
Check this out...

I was on the subway the other night coming home from work, and I looked over and saw the ugliest subhuman life for of a white euro chick ever. She was fat had these nasty red and brown rashes all over her face like someone threw acid on her face...she looked liked two face from both sides of her face (ughhh) and she had the nerve to have flipflops on and had the crustiest nubby, black fungus toe nails I ever saw.... When I looked over I at her I could only look for brief periods in fear of turning into stone.

Anyway, I saw there was a TSA TYPE lil diesel looking African brother over there sitting next to her, but I didnt think nothing of it. So I went to change my music player to another song cuz I just listen to Drake album and had to switch to 2pac so I could regain some gangster back after to listen to that mashmellow ass album...and I look up again and this motherfucker kissing that hidieous JABBA THE HUT lookin euro trash... IM LIKE EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I was having dry Heaves....and cringing...

So WHAT up with THAT Nebraskan Assassin. I seen the Africans chasing after son pretty unflattering lookin white trash. Have they giving up on the AFRICAN sisters like the American blacks pretty much have on the American sistas? (Ex Chad Ocho Cinco only have lik3 4 Black chicks on his show..and they wasn't even hot so he had an excuse to get rid of them and T.O. on his show chasing after some white princess). Whats the deal Dawgz...I mean really whats really really really Good?

http://i46.tinypic.com/28qqnnn.jpg

check two
07-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Sounds like the projects to me.

Queen Of Poetry
07-30-2010, 08:08 PM
Ok I was cracking up until Zig brought up Ochocinco. Don't get me started.

Crusty feet part was gross but hysterical!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-30-2010, 08:32 PM
i think zig is actually related to freekey zeekey

TSA
07-30-2010, 08:34 PM
HAHAHAhahah! well that shit can go many ways bruh

1. and most likely, he's trying to get papers. Now if he looked like me, he's clearly trying to get papers cause odds are he's an igbo scumbag, but being an igbo scumbag he knows damn well he can't bring an ugly woman back to THE VILLAGE or else he will the the laughing stock for generations to come. He's going to marry her, get the citizenship, then bring his wife and 2 kids over to america. watch.

2. He could just have bad taste, as do a lot of african men for ugly black and white women. maybe he's for real, but odds are he's a FOB (fresh off the boat), and he still has FOB vision (all white ppl look alike) and can't tell an ugly white person from a good looking one. it all looks shiny and new to him.

3. He probably just wants a nut, and is a FOB. FOBs will fuck anything. they here about all the rampant pussy running around in america so they come here trying to fuck 24/7 and learn that ugly white women put out the most after months of hilarious failed attempts with non social degenerates

african men don't 'ditch' black women though. at least not nigerian ones, idk about the other faggots, but i dont know a nigerian guy that isn't into black, and in specific, nigerian women. we'll all fuck everyone else, but we're not interested as far as relationships and shit, my friend put it best

"why would i date a white girl? will i marry her?" and when most africans date they're thinking about marriage off the bat.

but that's just from my observation, the guy could really love the hoe. who knows

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2010, 08:38 PM
he made a thread because of a guy he saw on the subway. hm.

TSA
07-30-2010, 08:41 PM
on the contrary, what's black americans deals with white women?
no seriously? i don't get it, wtf? lol

i live in nebraska. we have the TOP NOTCH in white women. if you're hear chasing TOP NOTCH white hoes then cool, but i've seen the white women in NY, Dallas, Ohio, and Minnesota (which is also top notch)

a black man has NO fucking reason chasing white women outside of the mid west cause they look jewed the fuck out else where lol.

then you see the black women in these places and there's NO fucking comparison

we were in NY and this girl was helping us at J.Crew.

black girl, my friend straight up goes "i love you"
cause she was that. fucking. fine.

THAT.

FUCKING.

FINE.

and single? wtf gives? i don't get it. and whenever black american women outside of NE meet me and find out im nigerian it increases the feeling of the swagger cause they know we're like the only ones interested even though you're living in a part of the country full of these

http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/1328/Esther_Baxter_001.jpg

and your outside the club trying to get on women that look like this
http://peachykeenum.typepad.com/.a/6a010534c59310970c011571f275bf970b-250wi

i really thought video hoes were a fegment of my imagination, but i go to texas and at least 70% of the black girls i see walking down the street look like that and niggas are taking it for granted.
the worst is i saw a bitch that looked like the skeeter kanye's trying to claim walking around with a fuckin shrap looking white guy. shit was unreal.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2010, 08:47 PM
^that rant made me laugh hard, but i don't know what alot of black guys infatuation with busted white sluts is about...i'm sure a white poster will 'comedically' explain it though.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-30-2010, 08:51 PM
lol @ shrap but we have great lookin white blaack nd spanish bitches out here idk why u think ur the expert on american sluts TSA... theres BAAAD spanish broads in ny i hear too my mans told me them hoessss isss foooiiiinnneee

TSA
07-30-2010, 08:54 PM
i reallly dont get it. three was dudes i went to highschool with that were the fuckin MAN. pulling straight dime hoes white or black but mainly white cause it's nebraska and even if they wanted the choice they don't have it.

then after highschool they're at wal mart with these fat ass slabs of welsh ape.

then the stereotype of black dudes liking piece of shit white womens fucks with YOUR game and shit. smh

all the bitches at work go through a period of jockin it cause im black, then something happenings, in some cases i smash, in some cases i dont penetrate but still enjoy the sexualism, in some cases it just doesn't work out, but in all cases they start trying to pawn me off on their FAT-ASS white friends.

im all slim and fucking trim and shit and you expect be to walk around with a bitch that build with the german war machine? wtf man lol, god damn.

this bitch had the nerve to try to pawn me off on like the 3rd one and i was like no then she was like, 'do you like white girls?'

yeah, white GIRLS not white transformers, the fuck?

but either way wtf. god, lol.

TSA
07-30-2010, 08:55 PM
lol @ shrap but we have great lookin white blaack nd spanish bitches out here idk why u think ur the expert on american sluts TSA... theres BAAAD spanish broads in ny i hear too my mans told me them hoessss isss foooiiiinnneee
im just speaking on what i see, the spanish hoes in NY are fucking redic!

ASS bruh. nothing fuck ASS all over the fucking place, like, it didn't even make sense.

if they're going after them its ok cause it makes sense, but the fat ass jew bag white hoes? wtf, come on man? you're not even gonna get papers from the bitch, YOU'RE ALREADY A CITIZEN

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 08:56 PM
what do you know about subways floridian.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2010, 09:04 PM
^i ain't neva bin on wun a dem fancy subway trains yall got up nawf hyuk

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2010, 09:09 PM
top notch white chix are in Miami, LA and in pockets of various southern metro areas.
idk bout nebraska having top notch anything but farm sluts which are fuckable and slutty but not 5 star material.

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 09:09 PM
yea i detest, i will neveeeeeeeeeeeer eveeeeeeeeeeeeeer be caught dead holding hands with some fat chick period....let alone a white one....plus its pretty fuckin wack. I can't marry a white chick ...hell i wont date one (unless she italian and could cook her ass off) but hell nah..its too many brothers doing that shit. Fuck that. Keep it ethnic...so my kids look some resembelence to allah.

fuck all that other shit tho. Zulu gang nigga!!! What what!

nah for real chill too many brothers hugged up and wifed up with the white girls.

one thing i gotta say tho about the black dudes with the fat white chicks its usually because they the only ones that would take care of these bums. Cuz it usually a bum nigga that dont wanna be shit that end up with them.

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 09:14 PM
^i ain't neva bin on wun a dem fancy subway trains yall got up nawf hyuk

that's right. Recognize that ima yankee...and i would kick ur flipflop cargo shorts rockin southern pride confederate t-shirt wearing ass.

"thun"

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2010, 09:20 PM
A black man who wifes up a fat slobbery, rash covered, white chic not only gets to experience 2% of white privilege but they can reap the benefits of triple XL wic checks & honey buns of grandeur.

But keep it ethnic you fucking nerds.

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2010, 09:22 PM
ok this shit killed me. not too long ago one of my cuz, who is a world traveler(new zealand italy various african nations) txt'd me bout getting up with some international hoes...

i show up at his crib all geeked bout some exotic chix and this is who shows up...
a german frankenstien and a french igor... not only were they dog ugly but they were country like from towns less than 1000 people n shit... smh.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00342.jpg

the shorter one was supposed to be for me but i disappeared in club for most of the night. i was rockin my 1st pair of skinny jeans and the better looking white hoes in the white club we went to were gravitating to the heat radiating from my nubian crotch .
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00338.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2010, 09:23 PM
top notch white chix are in Miami, LA and in pockets of various southern metro areas.
idk bout nebraska having top notch anything but farm sluts which are fuckable and slutty but not 5 star material.

i think he was being ironic Mr. Filednailsmasterr.

Mumm Ra
07-30-2010, 09:26 PM
i was bout to say...
florida white women >> midwest white womenz
by far

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2010, 09:27 PM
i think he was being ironic Mr. Filednailsmasterr.
i guess my irony pallet is not sophisticated enough to taste igbo flavors.

http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/mario-batali-general-mills-4-5-07.gif

TSA
07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
we have SHIT TON on 5-7/10's here and a rare few 8-9s but minnesota was full of 10/10s

NY was like 2-4/10. smh
idk about cali and DUH souf.

either way what the fuck would i talk to a white girl about outside of forced social interaction and dumbed down logic?

at least with a nigerian girl i can go
"omo Shut up, you're fat"
and she'll reply
"Im not fat joh, im fine, you're the one with a fat nose, idiot"
then i'll reply
"Abeg, omo come cook for me joh"
and she'll reply
"i thought i was fat"
and i'll say
"Omo the fatter the berry the sweeta de juice na"
and she'll reply
"gigle giggle, idiot, what do you want to eat, bastad"
and i'll say,
"Egusi soup"
and she'll say ok, i'll be there in a little bit,
"you better have movies O! bastad"
and i'll
"I do now, eh eh, fine gal, she how you dey sweet me well well"
and she'll say
"idiot"

THAT'S LOVE.

with a white girls it's like
"Omo shut up you're fat"
"THATS WHAT MY FATHER USED TO SAY TO ME! I LOVE YOU. *grimey gun shot*"

yea i detest, i will neveeeeeeeeeeeer eveeeeeeeeeeeeeer be caught dead holding hands with some fat chick period....let alone a white one....plus its pretty fuckin wack. I can't marry a white chick ...hell i wont date one (unless she italian and could cook her ass off) but hell nah..its too many brothers doing that shit. Fuck that. Keep it ethnic...so my kids look some resembelence to allah.

HHAAAAHAhahAHAHAHH!!!!1

A black man who wifes up a fat slobbery, rash covered, white chic not only gets to experience 2% of white privilege but they can reap the benefits of triple XL wic checks & honey buns of grandeur.

But keep it ethnic you fucking nerds.
AHAHAHahAHahAHa WTF does any of that mean?

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2010, 09:31 PM
^

mario is TOP NOTCH on food network. That ginger knows his shit and rocks crocks like nobody's business

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 09:31 PM
style dresses like jim jones to bag chickz....lolz.

TSA
07-30-2010, 09:39 PM
ok this shit killed me. not too long ago one of my cuz, who is a world traveler(new zealand italy various african nations) txt'd me bout getting up with some international hoes...

i show up at his crib all geeked bout some exotic chix and this is who shows up...
a german frankenstien and a french igor... not only were they dog ugly but they were country like from towns less than 1000 people n shit... smh.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00342.jpg

the shorter one was supposed to be for me but i disappeared in club for most of the night. i was rockin my 1st pair of skinny jeans and the better looking white hoes in the white club we went to were gravitating to the heat radiating from my nubian crotch .
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00338.jpg
AHAHAHahaAHHaAHH!!!!!1
GLITTER.BOY.SWAG.

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2010, 09:40 PM

http://www.absolutely.net/wenn/jim_jones_10_wenn5267353.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2010, 09:52 PM
http://www.absolutely.net/wenn/jim_jones_10_wenn5267353.jpg

Hahahaha Foam Finger Evolution has begun.

This is like a Brock wet dream w/ a scruffy black dood and errrything.

TSA
07-30-2010, 10:04 PM
tl6-TzsmN6I&NR
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NEGLECT THIS!?

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 10:04 PM
^

mario is TOP NOTCH on food network. That ginger knows his shit and rocks crocks like nobody's business

Mario is a snooty cunt who makes his money off the backs of mexicans...I met this guy...I think he's a faggit.

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2010, 10:11 PM
The backs of mexicans?

Like his restaurants?

Any owner of a 5 star dining business makes their bank of the backs of minorities or broke college students. That's part of the American dream you pussy.

TSA
07-30-2010, 10:13 PM
The backs of mexicans?

Like his restaurants?

Any owner of a 5 star dining business makes their bank of the backs of minorities or broke college students. That's part of the American dream you pussy.
hahahahahahahahahah

ZigZag
07-30-2010, 10:13 PM
american dream is not slavery...this dude is gettin sued for not paying his workers b. Go take a bike ride bobby.

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2010, 10:14 PM
all of america stands on the backs of mexicans. thats why this immigration issue will end badly if left to the teabag wing.

imagine paying all those jobs @ fair wages. the shit will break us.

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Dunn I'm ridin' for the lord. I'm ready 2 meet him

t6xqamEd8s0

check two
07-30-2010, 10:20 PM
If dudes from the projects started rejecting fat white girls, the suicide rates for fat white women would skyrocket. They are saving these girls lives I tell you. Saving lives.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 01:20 AM

LOL i was thinkin the same thing u know hes frm the south when he refers to the straight leg jeans as skinny jeans... idk abt jawjuh...but flawduh niggas wear there jean shorts to the ankles wiff duh tall tee nd jordan slip-ons LOL... also styles cousin looks exactly like style i thought that was particulaarly funny

we have SHIT TON on 5-7/10's here and a rare few 8-9s but minnesota was full of 10/10s

NY was like 2-4/10. smh
idk about cali and DUH souf.

either way what the fuck would i talk to a white girl about outside of forced social interaction and dumbed down logic?

at least with a nigerian girl i can go
"omo Shut up, you're fat"
and she'll reply
"Im not fat joh, im fine, you're the one with a fat nose, idiot"
then i'll reply
"Abeg, omo come cook for me joh"
and she'll reply
"i thought i was fat"
and i'll say
"Omo the fatter the berry the sweeta de juice na"
and she'll reply
"gigle giggle, idiot, what do you want to eat, bastad"
and i'll say,
"Egusi soup"
and she'll say ok, i'll be there in a little bit,
"you better have movies O! bastad"
and i'll
"I do now, eh eh, fine gal, she how you dey sweet me well well"
and she'll say
"idiot"

THAT'S LOVE.

with a white girls it's like
"Omo shut up you're fat"
"THATS WHAT MY FATHER USED TO SAY TO ME! I LOVE YOU. *grimey gun shot*"

HHAAAAHAhahAHAHAHH!!!!1

AHAHAHahAHahAHa WTF does any of that mean?

african/hatian girls are usually hideous...and even if they arent they''re still blue black and undateable...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-31-2010, 01:49 AM
all of america stands on the backs of mexicans. thats why this immigration issue will end badly if left to the teabag wing.

imagine paying all those jobs @ fair wages. the shit will break us.

cheah, fuck the T Party.

I've been saying this for months. We invade mexico, crack down on the drug cartels, make it us territory, give them all citizenship put in real police and save them nigs from their own fucked up country. We add like twenty something new small states, get a ton of new workers and develop mexico as a resort mecca like Florida. We pump money in and you know it will be a crack spot. Plus mexico is pretty much the US anyway. We border, we have the same type of government, everyone loves Mexican food, their chicks are hot, their beaches are dope, Spanish is our second language, we may as well go bilingual like Canada with French, and I'm quasi Catholic so I'm not afraid of a Papist take over.

That shit could pull us out of debt. Stimulate the economy by mobilizing the industrial engines and shit. Think of all the new consumers and shit. 100 million new tax paying consumers who will work for shit. Under US laws we drop the minimum wage, then we can keep the businesses in the United States. We'd be running the world again and give a couple generations and we'll be rocking population like China, cause you know them Catholic bitches breed like bunnies.

Undiluted Karma
07-31-2010, 04:56 AM
HAHAHAhahah! well that shit can go many ways bruh

1. and most likely, he's trying to get papers. Now if he looked like me, he's clearly trying to get papers cause odds are he's an igbo scumbag, but being an igbo scumbag he knows damn well he can't bring an ugly woman back to THE VILLAGE or else he will the the laughing stock for generations to come. He's going to marry her, get the citizenship, then bring his wife and 2 kids over to america. watch.

2. He could just have bad taste, as do a lot of african men for ugly black and white women. maybe he's for real, but odds are he's a FOB (fresh off the boat), and he still has FOB vision (all white ppl look alike) and can't tell an ugly white person from a good looking one. it all looks shiny and new to him.

3. He probably just wants a nut, and is a FOB. FOBs will fuck anything. they here about all the rampant pussy running around in america so they come here trying to fuck 24/7 and learn that ugly white women put out the most after months of hilarious failed attempts with non social degenerates

african men don't 'ditch' black women though. at least not nigerian ones, idk about the other faggots, but i dont know a nigerian guy that isn't into black, and in specific, nigerian women. we'll all fuck everyone else, but we're not interested as far as relationships and shit, my friend put it best

"why would i date a white girl? will i marry her?" and when most africans date they're thinking about marriage off the bat.

but that's just from my observation, the guy could really love the hoe. who knows

All the africans I know, mainly Kenyans, they don't ditch their wives

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 05:04 AM
mexican bitchees arent usually hot lmfh

Uncle Steezo
07-31-2010, 07:58 AM
mexican bitchees arent usually hot lmfh
most bitches aren't usually hot, regardless of race/nationality.

except brazillian.

think about it.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 08:24 AM
If dudes from the projects started rejecting fat white girls, the suicide rates for fat white women would skyrocket. They are saving these girls lives I tell you. Saving lives.

Hahaha check ur a hot mess!!!

I dipped my toe in the white pool and that didn't work out. So I can say I've done that and put a check by that on my list.

Moving back to the brothas now!!!!

Art Vandelay
07-31-2010, 08:34 AM
Hahahaha Foam Finger Evolution has begun.

the schoker...

http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/big-foam-shocker.jpg

ZigZag
07-31-2010, 09:33 AM
african/hatian girls are usually hideous...and even if they arent they''re still blue black and undateable...

WELL....there are some that will suprise you. Some are mixed with other stuff some haitians mix with cuban dominican and sometimes white they have mullatos with blue eyes in haiti that will make u nut ur pants, africans tho can be mixed too with portugese indian etc...I seen a african chick darker than me and she was cute. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some dont look like they got off the boat...so watch what you say in front of black ppl cuz they might be haitian or african and then kick ur ass.

Africans stick with they women regardless how they look. Haitian men date anything BUT Haitian women. Its usually cuz they crazy.

AND BOY, please talk like you got some dam sense...JAWJA? FLAWDUH? Come on son! You makin us look bad in front of these devils art and robby.

whitey
07-31-2010, 09:33 AM
no one with self-respect is dating fat slobby ugly white woman. enter the black man. sunny will attest to this, from generations of social conditioning the black man has been left with little self respect. hence they do not care about the ills of their ways and indulge in filthy obese caucasian juice box.

ZigZag
07-31-2010, 09:40 AM
as a stated earlier white devil. Only the bums bottom niggas want the fat white chicks.

You wouldn't see me style gravey or lil ruger with no fat ass crumby white bitch...and thats REEEAL.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 09:58 AM
WELL....there are some that will suprise you. Some are mixed with other stuff some haitians mix with cuban dominican and sometimes white they have mullatos with blue eyes in haiti that will make u nut ur pants, africans tho can be mixed too with portugese indian etc...I seen a african chick darker than me and she was cute. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some dont look like they got off the boat...so watch what you say in front of black ppl cuz they might be haitian or african and then kick ur ass.

Africans stick with they women regardless how they look. Haitian men date anything BUT Haitian women. Its usually cuz they crazy.

AND BOY, please talk like you got some dam sense...JAWJA? FLAWDUH? Come on son! You makin us look bad in front of these devils art and robby.

why when style or tsa or whoever spells or does shit like that it's a joke but when i do it im cnsidered to b furiously seerious? i know how to spell georgia and florida lived in "flawduh" for a year and that's how they would pronounce it.

and i was talking about full hatians/africans ...there alot of hatians out here...ALOT and i saw even more in florida(obviously) so i know how to sort of tell a hatian apart some of them just loook black...and every hatian i know will agree that hatian chicks are ugly..

ZigZag
07-31-2010, 10:02 AM
LOL. Cuz Im the God Zig allah and you are my sondullah. I tell my lil bro the same shit.

P.S.

Im not disagreeing with you Im just saying there are some cases when they can be hot... notice i said "some"

Art Vandelay
07-31-2010, 10:02 AM
i like how all the white guys on here are acting like they never hooked up with a fat white chick before

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 10:05 AM
i like how all the white guys on here are acting like they never hooked up with a fat white chick before

c/s i know those white dudes who tlk shit like tht nd say fuck it after a few beers and blame it on the alchy after all...

zig i agree ive seen some hot ones...but VERY rare

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 10:05 AM
LOL Art er speaking from experience????

Art Vandelay
07-31-2010, 10:08 AM
LOL Art er speaking from experience????

everyone has some low points in their career.

whitey
07-31-2010, 10:20 AM

fucking a slampig at the end of a drunken night is a lot different than dating/being seen in public with these wenches.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-31-2010, 10:21 AM
the line between fat/thick/chubby/overweight is very blurry.

I wouldn't say I ever fucked an OBESE bitch, but I've certainly fucked some who were a little "overweight" or chubby, or fluffy or something.

Some of them looked good too. Girls can be a little big and still cute.

Real men get their dick wet in any scenario, and it isn't always going to be with the optimal partner.

Whereas weak-ass internet godbody characters front about standards, and then go beat their dick raw

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 10:22 AM
everyone has some low points in their career.

LOL that's true!

Art Vandelay
07-31-2010, 10:27 AM
Real men get their dick wet in any scenario, and it isn't always going to be with the optimal partner.

even when you're with a guy?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 10:28 AM

I wouldn't say I ever fucked an OBESE bitch, but I've certainly fucked some who were a little "overweight" or chubby, or fluffy or something.

Whereas weak-ass internet godbody characters front about standards, and then go beat their dick raw

co-sign i know sum who physicaaally fit dudes chase aafter.... cuz they look good as fuck they're not obese jst got a little meat on em...like jhu said chubby

Art Vandelay
07-31-2010, 10:31 AM
you guys are full of shit. i'll admit it. i fucked a fat chick. she wasn't chubby or fluffy or pleasantly plump. she was fucking fat. thank god i didn't wake up next to her sober. i might have killed myself

07-31-2010, 10:32 AM
even when you're with a guy?

ANY scenario. period.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 10:32 AM

Oooooooo burn!!!!!!!

Hahahaha

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 10:33 AM
you guys are full of shit. i'll admit it. i fucked a fat chick. she wasn't chubby or fluffy or pleasantly plump. she was fucking fat. thank god i didn't wake up next to her sober. i might have killed myself

the funny thing is i havent fucked a REAL fat chick...too each his own.

whitey
07-31-2010, 12:07 PM
the funny thing is i havent fucked a REAL chick...too each his own.

hmph.

check two
07-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Some people like to call girls chubby or thick, when in actuality they are really a big fat blob. There are more fat white girls in the projects than cockroaches.

07-31-2010, 12:23 PM
check two, being that you've never kissed a girl and you've never been to the projects, i'm going to have to take your opinions with a grain of salt

check two
07-31-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah, like you know all about me Winnie the Jooh.

07-31-2010, 12:28 PM
i have deduced complete, accurate character profiles of every single wu-corp member, based solely on their posting styles.

no need to get defensive

Art Vandelay
07-31-2010, 12:42 PM

deduce me, dr. phil

07-31-2010, 12:55 PM

deduce me, dr. phil

You seem alright, if not a little creepy. Like you probably weird out girls at bars when you think you're being funny, or if you have already sealed the deal, you ruin it by being ultra creepy when you think you're being smooth.

You might be somewhat socially retarded, but only mildly, which in wu-corp terms is pretty good.

you've already told us a lot about your italian, catholic upbringing, which you rebelled against and has clearly shaped your views.

Perhaps your creepiness and irreverence is a direct result of that?

Other than that, you don't really put to much of yourself out there on wu-corp, so it's hard to get to know the "real" art vandelay.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-31-2010, 01:59 PM
^me next, please.

snapple
07-31-2010, 01:59 PM
PEACE

wow.....ignorant people.....

you know whats the saddest thing.....

all of you talking down about sisters from around the world probably jock Caucasian and Hispanic girls hard.

pfft.....

PEACE

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 02:53 PM
Do me Tony! Deduce me!

Art Vandelay
07-31-2010, 03:59 PM
You seem alright, if not a little creepy. Like you probably weird out girls at bars when you think you're being funny, or if you have already sealed the deal, you ruin it by being ultra creepy when you think you're being smooth.

You might be somewhat socially retarded, but only mildly, which in wu-corp terms is pretty good.

you've already told us a lot about your italian, catholic upbringing, which you rebelled against and has clearly shaped your views.

Other than that, you don't really put to much of yourself out there on wu-corp, so it's hard to get to know the "real" art vandelay.

ok, which of my friends are you? or is this my brother? joey, is that you? you know me too well to not know me in real life.

ZigZag
08-01-2010, 02:23 PM
i never boned at fat chick cuz i never had the will to even talk to one. I dont want her chubby sausauge fingers over me....hell na nigga.

did bone one ugly chick tho...

check two
08-01-2010, 02:35 PM
^^
You sure about that. No mud sharking?

ZigZag
08-01-2010, 02:37 PM
what is this mud sharking you speak of? some surburbia slang?

check two
08-01-2010, 02:41 PM
No, it's an inner city term.

TSA
08-01-2010, 02:47 PM
i've boned 2 fat women in my life, it's stupid and you'll never nut cause wtf.

dan, do me! do me! (yes homo?)

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2010, 02:47 PM
^ hey, i'm next muddasucka

^lol, i doubt that...sounds like angry racist talk to me.
come on...a white woman that dates black dudes is a 'mudshark'?
here's who came up with that:
http://mdh1954.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/white-trash.jpg

check two
08-01-2010, 02:49 PM
I hear a lot of people in the projects using the term. So they must not think it's racist. It's a fat white woman by the way, not just a white woman.

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Is that true Pan? That's a real thing? Mud shark? But I dun get it....

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I hear a lot of people in the projects using the term. So they must not think it's racist. It's a fat white woman by the way, not just a white woman

people who live in the projects are typically poorly educated, have low self esteem and lack basic awareness of themselves and the world around them. at least in my experience.

i had never heard of 'mudshark' and googled it, and i got some forum where it was a bunch of people saying shit like "that mudshark is a coon nigger lover and a traitor to the white race". they weren't just using it to talk about fatties, they were talking about heidi klum and the blonde slore from that ;obsessed' movie lol

it sounds like redneck jibber jabber to me..."mudshark". say it with a white-trashy accent and it fits like a glove.

i have to challenge you on the etymology of "mudshark".

check two
08-01-2010, 02:55 PM
It's at the urban dictionary site by the way. lol

-mud shark
a big fat white chic that goes out lookin for black men to ride.

ex. That ho over there is a mud shark.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2010, 02:57 PM
^i'm not sure what you're implying with the ;urban dictionary' thing...so because it's at 'urbandictionary.com' that means it's authentic project slang?

think this through...how many "hood" cats do you think are contributing to urbandictionary.com?

it's probably people that look like this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2052/2087958083_71e970c4a9.jpg?v=0

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Lawd.

I have never dated a fat guy. The biggest guy I was with weighed like 230 but he was 6'3. Not fat but still a lil too big for me.

check two
08-01-2010, 02:59 PM
No, i was just giving an example of sites that it's at. Who really knows the type of people that comprise that site though. They could have contributions from people that have been on the First 48.

snapple
08-01-2010, 03:00 PM
I've wondered why does check two continue to post on this website....

check two
08-01-2010, 03:00 PM
^^

Ashamed that he dates fat white girls.

snapple
08-01-2010, 03:04 PM
^^ mad because his ex got scooped up by a brotha....LAWLZ

nah but seriously check two...ive never interacted with you on this website before....but i see a lot of your posts....you're more prejudice then nicky tooch.....

%99 of your posts are on some ignorant hateful shit....

check two
08-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Yeah, 99 percent of my posts are hateful. lol This is general chat, don't take things so seriously ignorant bloke.

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 03:06 PM

nah but seriously check two...ive never interacted with you on this website before....but i see a lot of your posts....you're more prejudice then nicky tooch.....

What??? That's ridiculous.

snapple
08-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Yeah, 99 percent of my posts are hateful. lol This is general chat, don't take things so seriously ignorant bloke.

Oh yea of course you're just kidding right?

check two
08-01-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm not sure how by saying some dudes from the projects like to date fat white girls is being racist? You must find everything to be racist if that's the case.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2010, 05:04 PM
i don't think check's racist...he just hates everything.
everything.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 05:50 PM

Indeed...On a few occasions i have succumbed to aforementioned 'slampigs', always in a drunken horny stupor. I'm not just saying that, I have always been drunk during these practice sessions( thats how i saw them).

Regardless, the next day is a real low point if she was pretty bad, but there are some chubby girls who smelled good and had beautiful faces nice looking pussies and suckable titties that I enjoyed.

Its like more padding, but anything more than fucking is pretty unreasonable because if they are big now they only get bigger.

Vandelay is one of the most normal, functional humans on this site. There are only a handful of normal people here.

Most of the blacks here are fucked up, but blacks are usually fucked up in general.

Same goes for the puerto ricans.

And any of the whites/euros who overly identify with a culture that is not their own are usually the most lost.

So that leaves probably about 10 to 15 members, which you could really whittle down to about 5 to 10.

For instance, anyone who posts an overabundance of pictures of themselves on this site has a problem.

No normal person with any success in life would put themselves out here like that.

When some people talk about 1%, they are right about this site.

CEITEDMOFO
08-01-2010, 05:55 PM
OR PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE DWEEBS WOULDNT SHOW THERE FACE AS WeLL

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 05:59 PM
That would seem to be the case but look at some of the hideous people and weirdos who have exposed themselves so much.

To me, its the dweebs and weirdos who give us the most in those regards.

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Indeed...On a few occasions i have succumbed to aforementioned 'slampigs', always in a drunken horny stupor. I'm not just saying that, I have always been drunk during these practice sessions( thats how i saw them).

Regardless, the next day is a real low point if she was pretty bad, but there are some chubby girls who smelled good and had beautiful faces nice looking pussies and suckable titties that I enjoyed.

Its like more padding, but anything more than fucking is pretty unreasonable because if they are big now they only get bigger.

Vandelay is one of the most normal, functional humans on this site. There are only a handful of normal people here.

Most of the blacks here are fucked up, but blacks are usually fucked up in general.

Same goes for the puerto ricans.

And any of the whites/euros who overly identify with a culture that is not their own are usually the most lost.

So that leaves probably about 10 to 15 members, which you could really whittle down to about 5 to 10.

For instance, anyone who posts an overabundance of pictures of themselves on this site has a problem.

No normal person with any success in life would put themselves out here like that.

When some people talk about 1%, they are right about this site.

"For instance, anyone who posts an overabundance of pictures of themselves on this site has a problem."

Anyone who has an overabundance of posts within a short amount of time also has a problem

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 06:17 PM
i'll readilly admit i am addicted to this sites general chat.

its by far my best source of online entertainment outside of fantasy football.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2010, 06:17 PM

lol...Because you would know what a 'normal person with any success in life' would do.

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 06:21 PM
i'll readilly admit i am addicted to this sites general chat.

its by far my best source of online entertainment outside of fantasy football.

You overcome your 3 year midlife crisis and fear of 'coloured' people, via the corp.

I get you.

http://www.enjoyfrance.com/images/stories/world/celebrities/Dr-Phil-McGraw.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Look, I'm not going to split hairs with comic obsessed floridians with psychotic vendetta's against me because i antagonize them online..

I'm just saying no normal person would do that. You haven't done it so maybe it means you are normal.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-01-2010, 06:51 PM
hmph.

oh i see what you did there haha funny...you prolly married to a fat bitch huh lmfh?

Some people like to call girls chubby or thick, when in actuality they are really a big fat blob. There are more fat white girls in the projects than cockroaches.

YES and NO ... some people do this and i know what ur talking about BUT, (and i see this ALWAYS with white people) some people think any chick with a lil extra meat is fat...idk y but i fucking a bitch who goot dat but i do like slim dimes too as long as their pretty im not very picky jst dnt like gross FAT bitches...but chubby ones are fine...

check two, being that you've never kissed a girl and you've never been to the projects, i'm going to have to take your opinions with a grain of salt

c/s lmfh

wrong. that's like whn some white white prep kid came frm NY and tried to convince me all the black kids in brooklyn weaar bapes and that it was the shit...when in reality this "preppy white kid" is one of thse who think blk ppl r the shit nd anything they do is cool aand niggas tht rnt bums havent worn bapes since like 06 - 07'

check two
08-01-2010, 07:00 PM
That's a lot of quoting.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-01-2010, 07:01 PM

c/s and no1 rly reacts like they do to nicky ive been thinkin this same shit for awhile...

I've wondered why does check two continue to post on this website....

c/s i want to know what part of p.a. he lives in

No, i was just giving an example of sites that it's at. Who really knows the type of people that comprise that site though. They could have contributions from people that have been on the First 48.

everything you said in this post was fucking retarded.

check two
08-01-2010, 07:05 PM
killbrimhat,
Where are these racist posts by me? Are you high right now or just that uneducated?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-01-2010, 07:19 PM
killbrimhat,
Where are these racist posts by me? Are you high right now or just that uneducated?

by saying all black people in the projects like fat white girls THATS racist ... you know why? beecause it projects a certain stereotype onto a race of people ALSO your wrong.... and neither i know what im talking about and you obviously don't.... pay respects to the young god..

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 07:22 PM
dude shut the fuck up.

there is more white hatred on this site than anything else and you prescribe to it.

check two
08-01-2010, 07:25 PM
by saying all black people in the projects like fat white girls THATS racist ... you know why? beecause it projects a certain stereotype onto a race of people ALSO your wrong.... and neither i know what im talking about and you obviously don't.... pay respects to the young god..

lol there is a difference between the word some and the word all. Though, I will say that all dudes that wear pink flat brim hats are fruity.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 07:28 PM
killbot is mad cuz he be lusting fat white bitches and flatbrimmed hats with bright patterns

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2010, 07:33 PM
dude shut the fuck up.

there is more white hatred on this site than anything else and you prescribe to it.

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/mutley-27112.jpg