PDA

View Full Version : so i'm on my way to hang out with boarz...

Uncle Steezo
07-31-2010, 05:57 AM
and a fucking volcano erupts in downtown DC. flying lava rocks n shit set fires everywhere. i end up saving this kids life cause we were in the hood he was sobbing like a bitch and his brooks brothers loafers were not meant for ghetto parkour.

it was weird cause i was copping some weed at the spot and a random crackhead said "oooh would you look at that!"

shit looked like a comet streaking vertically across the sky. then it got redder. i thought it was a meteor. then it got bigger...and bigger. till it was appparent that this basketball sized meteor was headed str8 for us all. it was no meteor, it was a lava rock. we all dipped inside the project building as it hit and flames n shit exploded everywhere.

this is when boarz starts crying. he was visiting DC with his fam and i told him via wtc that i'd help him cop some weed and buy him some beer. it was prolly to take advantage of him in the end but whatever.

he's all like "i wanna-hooo-huh-haa-go-hoo- hooooome!" tryna talk between sobs n shit like he was fresh off a spankin from pops. the sky is black and there is fire everywhere. i peek out the door and DC's skyline is on fire. i scan the skyline and then i see it...a massive volcano where capitol hill used to be.

i grab this kid's hand on some sara conner "if you wanna live" shit and we start running. lava rocks flying, thick black smoke, fires, dead bodies, niggers. we had to dodge them all.

then i woke up.

cool dream bro.

J-Cee
07-31-2010, 06:08 AM
that actually made me giggle like a little schoolgirl inside.

Mumm Ra
07-31-2010, 06:43 AM
cool dream chief

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 07:33 AM
Why is Gavin dreaming about a dude on here?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-31-2010, 08:29 AM
I <3 wu-corp

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-31-2010, 09:41 AM
Why is Gavin dreaming about a dude on here?

Bromance. Its totally cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

CEITEDMOFO
07-31-2010, 10:42 AM
IT WAS A OMEN, LUCKLY U DIDNT GET TO BONE BOARz

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-31-2010, 10:49 AM
uh.....

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-31-2010, 11:06 AM
BHB is going to wake up sore, with a headache, and his arms tied to the headboard by a hideous homemade t-shirt.

Uncle Steezo
07-31-2010, 09:16 PM
Qop is jello that I didn't dream of force feeding her this beef she been slobbering over since october.

Anyway the dream was a metaphor . It meant I'm supposed to save him from his political misunderstandings. I'm supposed to guide him out of this ghetto of a website and lead him to a safer, brighter tomorrow by helping him spread his wings n fly and by wings I mean ass and by fly I mean get raped.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Qop is jello that I didn't dream of force feeding her this beef she been slobbering over since october.

Lawd. Slobbering over.............oh my. Again I've seen what ur working with.............so..............don't u mean dribble?????

Jragonsoul
07-31-2010, 09:35 PM
I <3 wu-corp

Agreed

Professor Poopsnagle
07-31-2010, 10:32 PM

Anyway the dream was a metaphor . It meant I'm supposed to save him from his political misunderstandings. I'm supposed to guide him out of this ghetto of a website and lead him to a safer, brighter tomorrow by helping him spread his wings n fly and by wings I mean ass and by fly I mean get raped.
Hahahaha!

I dreamed I lived in Mapple Town and I went on a train ride to Coconut City. What a crazy fucking trip. Shit's wonderful. I wish I could go back to that dream right now. Every now and then I dream in cartoons like the time I got high on ketamine and turpentine and went through a Richard Scarry book before passing out.

WtINuEfsGQE

ALCATRAZ
07-31-2010, 11:44 PM
aWwWWww is maple townz!!! lolz

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-01-2010, 12:37 AM

Off topic I've had dreams every night this week that i remember which is unusual for me.

Stay out of my dreams... last night I dreamed a group of cockneys (who explained to me how England was not a country, but a culture) laced my food with acid and had me dancing a rainbow flavored jig in a field full of thistles (those purple prickly plants from whinny the pooh) and spitting the colors of a kaleidoscope.

Then I tore a man's suit jacket and shirt off in on rip by pulling on his cravat during an argument (like I was choking him off the ground and the whole jacket came off. Later got stabbed in the face by a brunette in my passenger seat leading me to pull over in shock. Touch my cheek and say " I think we have to talk."

Its been getting progressively more strange and I don't like it.

EAGLE EYE
08-01-2010, 01:16 AM
sweet dreams bros.

Uncle Steezo
08-01-2010, 01:20 AM
@QOP- dribble or drool, slob is slob. check in with me... you know the rest. loving/lusting me is nothing to be ashamed of. i mean, if i ever make it your way, i'd nail that pussy to the cross. thats how much i love/lust you.

damn jasp, i want to go to mapletown too.

boarz, the secret to dream interpretation is seperating the literal from the metaphor. its no easy task, but thats the key.

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 08:22 AM
@QOP- dribble or drool, slob is slob. check in with me... you know the rest. loving/lusting me is nothing to be ashamed of. i mean, if i ever make it your way, i'd nail that pussy to the cross. thats how much i love/lust you.

Oh I'll be counting down the minutes for that encounter.............yawn

Uncle Steezo
08-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Yep get ur rest u'll need it.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-01-2010, 02:52 PM
damn jasp, i want to go to mapletown too.
It's fucking magical on the other side

51QXSi-CCwg