PDA

View Full Version : Your Worst Experience of your life.

J-Cee
08-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Lets get a lil' deep here..show a lil bit of that human side, i'm sure some people on this forum have been through some/crazy things..whether stories of grief,violence,poverty,drug abuse..whatever it may be,life is hard..harder for some then others..listen,learn and feel..yeh

InsurgenT
08-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Worst thing that happend to me was when i was around 10, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a fucking gray alien walking around the room. True story.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 10:08 AM
one time the power went out and i had to spend a whole day without electricity.

InsurgenT
08-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Pussy!

J-Cee
08-01-2010, 10:39 AM
ya dont always gotta try be a comedian..ya can be real.....unless ya dont know that meaning.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 10:46 AM
it was terrible. it was the middle of a harsh, cold winter and the heat didn't work for some reason.

plus, it was like, soooooooooo boring and i couldnt log onto the internet to have real conversations with wigges across the globe.

J-Cee
08-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Posts 18,320

ya alright..aint u like 40 or something?

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 11:26 AM

for once i agree with nickytooch

i was watching final fantasy, family had gone out
electricity went, i was shit scared, it didnt help that i was thinking about jack the ripper gonna kill me lol.

i was like 12 then lol i think. not 40

J-Cee
08-01-2010, 11:30 AM
ahhh lol...

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 11:46 AM
thats probs about it man, ive never touched drugs before etc

dad
08-01-2010, 11:50 AM
my Salvia/Weed smoking experience . I thought i had a heartatttack and stroke . LMAO

J-Cee
08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
haha fuk that..yeh i had a bad experience with salvia too, wasnt pleasant at all..lol

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 12:11 PM
haha fuk that..yeh i had a bad experience with salvia too, wasnt pleasant at all..lol

I have heard about Salvia, is that the stuff that grows down south in the USA, that native americans traditionally used to induce hallucinations?

J-Cee
08-01-2010, 12:14 PM
yeh thats it,is illegal and hard to get over here in aus,but managed to get my hands on some a while back

dad
08-01-2010, 12:23 PM
its legal here. (California)

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 12:28 PM
its legal here. (California)

lol, I read complete marijuana legalisation is imminent in Cali because CA has one of the highest deficits of any state in USA

food for thought
08-01-2010, 12:40 PM
i thought it was legal nationwide. unless some states criminalised it

i smoked that shit plenty of times but the last time i did, it was authentic cause all the other times didnt have shit on it. lol i was hallucinating HARD lol for a few minutes. everything turned cartoonish and shit has moving past my vision it seemes like the whole psychedelic kaliedescope experience.

that shit freaked me the fuck out i forgot for a second that i had smoked that shit and i didnt know that the fuck was going on lol. that shit should be crazy with some shrooms or acid and a MAOI inhibitor

anyway my worst experience, apart from losing family members to cancer and shit, was like when i was 15/16 i was flying to the mother land and got stranded in germany in the frankfurt aiport. i was supposed to wait 3 days for teh next flight

but shit worked out cause i got ahold of my ma'dukes and she had a homegirl that lived there so i stayed with them for a couple of days.

lol the funny thing bout the shit was that i was smuggling a bag of weed on me throughout the whole process lol

Mcthuggin99
08-01-2010, 12:41 PM
that happened to me once, except it was for 2 days. and it happened the day Metal Gear Solid 4 came out. i just came home from gamestop ready to play, then my bro's like "the power is out." turned out that the landlord didnt pay the bills. but thats not my worst experience.

i cant think of it right now

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 12:50 PM
i thought it was legal nationwide. unless some states criminalised it

i smoked that shit plenty of times but the last time i did, it was authentic cause all the other times didnt have shit on it. lol i was hallucinating HARD lol for a few minutes. everything turned cartoonish and shit has moving past my vision it seemes like the whole psychedelic kaliedescope experience.

that shit freaked me the fuck out i forgot for a second that i had smoked that shit and i didnt know that the fuck was going on lol. that shit should be crazy with some shrooms or acid and a MAOI inhibitor

anyway my worst experience, apart from losing family members to cancer and shit, was like when i was 15/16 i was flying to the mother land and got stranded in germany in the frankfurt aiport. i was supposed to wait 3 days for teh next flight

but shit worked out cause i got ahold of my ma'dukes and she had a homegirl that lived there so i stayed with them for a couple of days.

lol the funny thing bout the shit was that i was smuggling a bag of weed on me throughout the whole process lol

"While more than a dozen US states have decriminalized possession or personal use of cannabis, it is illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act of 1970."

"Medical marijuana has now been legalized in 14 states, including; Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington."

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 12:51 PM
its happened on more than one occassion. I've gone as long as 4 days after a really bad storm.

In the summertime its not so bad because its nice and the days are long.

But it sucks in the winter because of the short days and the cold.

food for thought
08-01-2010, 12:51 PM
"While more than a dozen US states have decriminalized possession or personal use of cannabis, it is illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act of 1970."

"Medical marijuana has now been legalized in 14 states, including; Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington."

LOL i was talking about salvia man

lol i live in CO and buy my shit from the weed store.

Undiluted Karma
08-01-2010, 12:53 PM
my bad
lol

IrOnMaN
08-01-2010, 12:54 PM

Ok. I remember Hurricane Fran in 1996. We spent one week without electricity because the category 4 hurricane almost destroyed the whole town. Well, at least we had plenty of food and water.

etze
08-01-2010, 01:28 PM
hmm i cant think about this right now
not sure about the worst, but one of the worst is every saturday night when i walk all around the town with music on and i just see lot of hot chicks followed by some trendy dumpasses lol

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2010, 01:30 PM
I've had pm's sent to me with boys pee pees being displayed. Nuff said.

etze
08-01-2010, 01:32 PM
i've had pm's sent to me with boys pee pees being displayed. Nuff said.

rofl

BGS
08-01-2010, 03:39 PM
lmao!!

EAGLE EYE
08-01-2010, 08:35 PM
LOL i was talking about salvia man

lol i live in CO and buy my shit from the weed store.

haha nothing like the weed store.

I can't wait to stub my toe and get my prescription.

ol dirty abbot
08-01-2010, 09:44 PM
I've had pm's sent to me with boys pee pees being displayed. Nuff said.

u not serious?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-01-2010, 10:05 PM
ppl saying the electricity going out and being serious and being scared idc how old yu are after tht u ddnt have an uncle or cousin die/go to jail?

but yea besides dead/imprisoned family nd friends id have to say ONE of my worst experiences was having no electricity ....

nahh lml but imma have to think...but dude who said the thing abt the alien idk if jhu crazy or not...BUT i saw a saucer landing in the woods maybe in a clearing or summin on my way to new haven (CT city) tht shit BUGGED me out noot in a bad way but in aa "holy fucking shit that was so cool it just made my week" way ... but im not gna front if i saw n alien in my room thtd prolly top the list id b deathly paranoid for like a month or maybe more

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2010, 10:06 PM
LOL...this is all too precious...I should win an Oscar for my potrayal as Dicky/Nicky on Wu corp

J-Cee
08-02-2010, 12:48 AM
u take this internet persona shit way to serious..cant u be yourself?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2010, 05:57 AM
do you want to get to know the real me?

sure, man, and maybe we can hang out sometime!!!

J-Cee
08-02-2010, 06:07 AM
i dont wanna hang out with you nor do i wanna hang with anyone on this forum,i'm just askin are u able to be yourself?or u just playin a character?..cause uve always got alot to say to ppl...

Longbongcilvaringz
08-02-2010, 08:09 AM
nah, i'm with dicky on this.

power outages are fucking horrific.

i mean, you can listen to your ipod, but wu tang are kind of shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-02-2010, 08:11 AM
it was terrible. it was the middle of a harsh, cold winter and the heat didn't work for some reason.

plus, it was like, soooooooooo boring and i couldnt log onto the internet to have real conversations with wigges across the globe.

co sign this, hard.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2010, 04:35 PM
peace my brotha

beautifulrock
08-02-2010, 04:36 PM
nah, i'm with dicky on this.

power outages are fucking horrific.

i mean, you can listen to your ipod, but wu tang are kind of shit.

http://l.yimg.com/ds/orion/us/omg/10wk31/geevb4otpksq67ey3nmm42cjo4/i2uwd4q/article_image.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2010, 05:07 PM
u not serious?

True story.

CEITEDMOFO
08-02-2010, 05:12 PM
THIS SONG 4 QUEEN
CD4u_86WrJo
:fucku:

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-02-2010, 06:11 PM
seeing dicks and power outages? LMFH niggas is soft!

mst
08-02-2010, 06:12 PM
^ faggot ass

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-02-2010, 06:13 PM
^ faggot ass

are you still mad?

mst
08-02-2010, 06:14 PM
you should know that your face disgusts

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-02-2010, 06:41 PM

lol at foreigners and their awkwardly-worded internet insults

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-02-2010, 09:13 PM
^hahahaha
imagine someone saying that to you in real life.

(time for a poorly punctuated run-on sentence)
worst experience of my life would be october-november 2005; one of my aunts died, two weeks later my grandfather on my mom's side died, that weekend i got pulled over and caught with weed, at the end of the following week i got laid off from my job and then got dumped probably four days after that lol... dismal time. but my electricity stayed on throughout, so i guess it wasn't so bad.

i can't wait for the jokes from the idiots who are afraid to display any real personality traits on an internet forum.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2010, 09:16 PM

you should know that your english sucks and your dicks probly tucked.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-02-2010, 09:19 PM
you should know that your english sucks and your dicks probly tucked.

touch is like an old wise tre wh has seen the marvels and dispair of this world and speaks in rhymes and riddles.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-03-2010, 06:00 AM
im so glad that you recognized the rhyme young fella

cutn' heads
08-03-2010, 07:03 AM
when i found out that "operation repo" was fake... i was crushed...

J-Cee
08-03-2010, 10:45 AM
finding out that santa and the easter bunny and the toothfairy werent real was a pretty traumatic experience for me...last year...................