PDA

View Full Version : EXXXON:Presents-"Liquid Cymatics" beat tape

exxxon
08-02-2010, 10:43 PM
makin sounds visable through the interaction of sound waves and liquids constantly shifting between states of order and chaos..peep this beat tape filled with 18 beats made in july 2010...mixed on august 1 in cubase5....hope yall feel this shit...feedback appreciated..peace

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZLJE07PT

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/Beathief/Exxxon-LiquidCymaticsfrontcover.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/Beathief/Exxxon-LiquidCymaticsbackcover.jpg

Sleep Sinatra
08-02-2010, 10:59 PM
peace Exxxon,ima check this shit,100

SKAMPOE
08-03-2010, 06:30 AM
werd up, d loadin now

THE MASON
08-03-2010, 10:21 AM
dling now

Exxxon got one of the most unique styles of all who post on here imo, plus i know he get down with live instruments.

and thats the illest cover i ever seen

H.Notik
08-03-2010, 10:36 AM
bout to check this out, props.

Sense-A
08-03-2010, 11:46 AM
I liked tracks 5, 10, 15, 17

I think track 10 would sound even better if the drums had a more authentic sound to them. It has a soulful vibe to it.

Track 15 is just good use of quality samples. but again i almost think something crazy like some sort of village native drums or something would just set it off.

track 16 goes hard. Recording sounded bad but the beat goes hard at the 40 second mark. That drum roll sets it off!

track 17 has a soulful sound that you seem to show the ability to capture on many of your tracks. Efficient production style. liked the bass line on this one. at only a minute long right now, i think track 17 has the most potential out of all the beats on this tape.

peace Exxxon props for putting this together. good collection of work.

SKAMPOE
08-03-2010, 01:00 PM
all tracks r rly dope, u switch it up on me real crazy, i was expectin to hear sum of them epic sounds i've come to love from u... u switched it n made a bangin ass tape right here...my only complain is the tags aarrrrgh

exxxon
08-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I liked tracks 5, 10, 15, 17

I think track 10 would sound even better if the drums had a more authentic sound to them. It has a soulful vibe to it.

Track 15 is just good use of quality samples. but again i almost think something crazy like some sort of village native drums or something would just set it off.

track 16 goes hard. Recording sounded bad but the beat goes hard at the 40 second mark. That drum roll sets it off!

track 17 has a soulful sound that you seem to show the ability to capture on many of your tracks. Efficient production style. liked the bass line on this one. at only a minute long right now, i think track 17 has the most potential out of all the beats on this tape.

peace Exxxon props for putting this together. good collection of work.

good looks on peepin tha tape sense a...review was whats up..recording was bad on 16 but in all actuallity that shits a quickie throwback...snare i just wasnt feelin.. thats what kilt it.
you want them native drums? if you already havent dl my last beat tape...called no name beat tape..in dl and links...

all tracks r rly dope, u switch it up on me real crazy, i was expectin to hear sum of them epic sounds i've come to love from u... u switched it n made a bangin ass tape right here...my only complain is the tags aarrrrgh

good look skampope. ii always switchin it up...just flippin what i feel..if i stay in the box ill just be limiting my self.. im always learnin on everybeat so..i just go out the margins..yeah the tags are out of order right click and arrange by track number...shits fucked right..good look again.peace

good look to yall whos peeped this tape so far..

bronze still aint heard the latest homemade instrument project finished in beginning of 010..ill send that through for you..

SKAMPOE
08-03-2010, 02:52 PM
rep added ma g

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
08-03-2010, 02:58 PM
DL'ing now...Gonna peep it when I get back from the lab later on. Thick Thieves in the building dropping mad tapes!!!

exxxon
08-03-2010, 03:07 PM
DL'ing now...Gonna peep it when I get back from the lab later on. Thick Thieves in the building dropping mad tapes!!!

good look p..Thick Thieves on tha beats all mutha fuckin day sons..peace let me know whats good..

100pr00f
08-03-2010, 04:23 PM
the cover is is pretty badass...d/l now

The Prime Sithesizah
08-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Exxxon got one of the most unique styles of all who post on here imo, plus i know he get down with live instruments.

Co-sign ... one of the BEST up here, madly underrated and I check for his tapes ALL THE TIME!! Downloading this right now ..

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
08-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Have to marinate on it some more, but this is well put together and the samples are murderous.

Here are the tracks I dig so far off the tape:
Boom Slap
Live From The Cabana 1 & 2
Mutha fuckas
My MP Breaks Necks
Southwesterners
Takin It Over* my favorite

Slurch Yung
08-05-2010, 03:43 PM
ayo this beat tape is CRAZY. ive been bumpin it since i DL'd yo holla at me i wanna kno if i can rock a few of these. PEACE

LORD ZERO
08-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Downloadin now

THE MASON
08-05-2010, 10:39 PM
bronze still aint heard the latest homemade instrument project finished in beginning of 010..ill send that through for you..

send please

DrunkenMasta303
08-06-2010, 03:19 AM
My mp breaks necks
Throwin up both hands
Live from tha Cabana pt2

=are super i l l !!

Mumm Ra
08-06-2010, 07:25 AM
I been had a production group name called Cymatics.... :thumbup:

going through the tape right now though nice work famo :spin:

THE MASON
08-06-2010, 03:18 PM
just stopping in for now to say the intro joint was epic!!

and that the second beat is fuckin grimey!!! just absolute filthy!! that bassline is thunderous and the vocal chops take the beat to another level

more feed as i listen more

THE MASON
08-06-2010, 03:29 PM
TAKIN IT OVER WITH RAZORS AND CUTTAS!!

man, yo i need to rock that second beat off this tape yo!! the bass is fuckin ridiculous hahaha im zonin off this joint heavy

yo skamp!! collab with me on this homie

exxxon
08-06-2010, 06:28 PM
yo good look rhino on dl tha tape....be on tha look out for more in the near future.

mumm ra with the cymatics group thats whats up...whatever happend with that? good look on peepin tha tape out..peace fam.

bronze ill send that tape through to you...maybe ill post it up in here too..but when it comes to razaz and cuttaz do your thing with it yo...send me the finished product..

Mumm Ra
08-06-2010, 07:18 PM
we got enough beats to put a tape out...
actually its been about done for months lol we just need to put the shit together, add a couple skits n whatnot to make it official

exxxon
08-06-2010, 07:33 PM
thats whats up...

Ozmosis
08-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Just download it,as of now the stand out are Illa piano killa, My mp breaks necks, Takin it over, and Will i last:beer:
Dope tape gonna give it some more spins:spin:

DC Entel
08-07-2010, 10:31 PM
whoa wait wtf new exon tape? *Turns krk's on*

exxxon
08-07-2010, 11:53 PM
ahhh..what the fuck...let me know whats good..peace

J-Cee
08-10-2010, 08:44 AM
dln this now,that cover is dope as fuck by the way

pro.Graveface
08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
dl now ,,, I'll check this tommor kuz my head is poundin of the music all day yo
PEACE

THE MASON
08-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Razors and cuttaz will be recorded tomorrow most likely Exxxon, we gonna drop it here but i will pm you the finished track, one

exxxon
08-15-2010, 04:11 PM
good lookin out everyone who peeped tha tape..appreciate all the feed..peace fellas

12weLvE
08-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Gonna give this a listen. Seems nice and short.

12weLvE
08-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Track 8. Southwesterners... Track 9. My MP Breaks Necks 9:|6

Man I am putting this on my ipod so i can soak this tape in. I am vibing like a mother fucker. This is mood music for late nights. Feeling this shit EXXX.

Peace

NeonGenesis
08-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Takin it over is classic

Sleep Sinatra
09-21-2010, 01:45 PM
man this is RAW u like Kev Brown with an M.O.D influence, i know yall be buildin gettin throwed alot when i call lol good shit G. Rott Doggz Gotchu.

exxxon
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
yeah yeah gettin throwed everyday at the house of traps...good look on bangin this shit sleep...next project is definately gonna be some neck snappin shit too..that kev brown shit is nastlily smooth..gotta hear more of that..also got a zip folder for you ill send over in the next day or so..peace fam

SKAMPOE
09-22-2010, 05:04 PM
yea this goes haard

THE MASON
09-23-2010, 09:45 AM
exxxon is my dude, i love homies productions no homo

highly underated in this spot, and i never understood why. always comes with different flavours, gets creative with the instrumentations, mad laid back drums.

i think the most unique is the blend of the sounds, shit is crazy. i cant explain it but it is atmospheric creation........ like i said one of the most underated in this piece

peace to exxxon, stay bangin out

also, i still got like three beats i have selected to rock. sorry about the delay but imma get on those and drop em all at once.

Sleep Sinatra
09-23-2010, 04:39 PM
yeah yeah gettin throwed everyday at the house of traps...good look on bangin this shit sleep...next project is definately gonna be some neck snappin shit too..that kev brown shit is nastlily smooth..gotta hear more of that..also got a zip folder for you ill send over in the next day or so..peace fam

Bet,keep doin it,100