Directed by the same guy that did "Shawn of the dead" and "Hot Fuzz"
xgOLmjhxVVU

-0huh_jzkkq

netscape check two
08-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Looks pretty corny

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-06-2010, 08:02 PM
LOOOOOOOKSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO CORNY this niggas in love wit an obvious slut...sucker for love mmm mmm sucka for love

oDoUoSoKo
08-06-2010, 09:35 PM
i actually wanna see this

Mcthuggin99
08-06-2010, 10:37 PM
this movie looks dumb as fuck. why do they always gotta put Michael Cera for movies that got nerdy ass dudes? and if its not him, its dude from Zombieland

netscape check two
08-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Why would all those dudes want that girl anyway? At least get a better looking girl to play the part.

Jin10304
08-07-2010, 12:36 PM
"why do they always gotta put Michael Cera for movies that got nerdy ass dudes? and if its not him, its dude from Zombieland"

Because there both type-casted in practically all the same roles as a nerdy awkward Jewish but loveable character...its sickening.

Mcthuggin99
08-08-2010, 01:17 AM
"why do they always gotta put Michael Cera for movies that got nerdy ass dudes? and if its not him, its dude from Zombieland"

Because there both type-casted in practically all the same roles as a nerdy awkward Jewish but loveable character...its sickening.
they're ruining their own careers by doing the same shit. everytime i see Cera i think "its that lame from Superbad and it looks like he's gonna play a lame again"

dude needs to hit the gym, get a haircut, stop dressing in his little brother's shirts so he can get a decent role.

once he stops looking like he's in high school, his career is over though

djskillz
08-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Why would all those dudes want that girl anyway? At least get a better looking girl to play the part.

I'd hit it.

netscape check two
08-08-2010, 01:20 PM
^^
Exactly my point.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-09-2010, 01:22 PM
they're ruining their own careers by doing the same shit. everytime i see Cera i think "its that lame from Superbad and it looks like he's gonna play a lame again"

dude needs to hit the gym, get a haircut, stop dressing in his little brother's shirts so he can get a decent role.

once he stops looking like he's in high school, his career is over though

Plus he ruined superbad for me because he was Evan (my name) which means whenever I watch the scenes how awkward he is that's directed towards me. Every line he had was the most pussy thing he could possibly say. I'm not saying its not funny, but why couldn't Seth's character be named Evan... The kind of cool guy who strikes out. That I can do.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2010, 07:41 PM
I'd hit it.
ditto

beautifulrock
08-09-2010, 07:48 PM
That's the chick from Die Hard 4

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2010, 07:51 PM
and from final destination 2 and Death Proof..ya, shes cute..eloels.

dad
08-09-2010, 07:52 PM
i'd smash ! hahahahaha
http://img.listal.com/image/351167/936full-mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg

netscape check two
08-09-2010, 08:24 PM
^^
Maybe they should have had her look like that in the movie instead of that ugly looking crap on her head in the preview.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2010, 10:58 PM
doesnt matter dick, if we kno she looks like that it can be assumed that the chicks body in the movie would look the same...therefore..her being the hot one theyre fighting for aint that farfetched

netscape check two
08-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Dick?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-09-2010, 11:12 PM
i'd smash ! hahahahaha
http://img.listal.com/image/351167/936full-mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg

So did they make her look like an emo dyke so she was more on his level? Because if I was an actor I would never take that shit. I'd fucking bitch until they let me control shit. Like three sex scenes. Minimum. With different girls. Even unrelated to the plot. Just put shit in my contract.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Dick?
yea, idk..eloels

netscape check two
08-10-2010, 11:32 PM
I didn't know you were so sensitive about that broad. lol :stroke:

DirtMcgehrk
08-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Just saw it this afternoon. I know that a lot of people will be turned off by the teen movie dialogue at points, but in all honesty.........this was probably one of the most stylish, fast-paced, well edited, clever movies I've seen in quite a while. Michael Cera is surprisingly badass. The fight scenes are AMAZING.

If you love video games, go see it. There are countless pop-culture and video game references throughout the movie. Everything from Seinfeld to Mario to Zelda to Soul Caliber to Dragon Ball Z to Wayne's World to Punch Out to Super Smash Bros. to Tekken to Jet Set Radio Future. Also, if you liked Kick-Ass you'll probably like this. It's definitely not as bloody and foul mouthed but it's no less cool and action packed.

Believe me when I say that the fight scenes are some of the best I've seen, EVER.

KZA
08-14-2010, 12:28 AM
in the preview he did a shoryuken right?

BRONZBODY
08-14-2010, 01:09 AM
man i just cant get into this shit man. i cat i worked with is obsessed with this cat, so i asked him to bring the graphic novels. the thing i got out of the one he brought me(the one the flick is based off of) is he falls in love with some chick that has WAYYYYY too much baggage, and the only way he can get some ass is if he beats up 7 motherfuckers he dosent even know.....and the whole time his sister(the only one with some fucking sense) thinks hes a moron for doing it. ill pass......

i do gotta admit tho, the game that just came out for this shit is fun as hell, River city ransom all over again!!!

J-DON
08-14-2010, 01:16 AM
just saw it and it was great. if youre a stoner/videogame head its the move youve been waiting for. Smoke a nice joint and enjoy.

I was sold as soon as i heard the Zelda music lol

DirtMcgehrk
08-14-2010, 02:39 AM
in the preview he did a shoryuken right?

Yeah and the first fight that he has is against this Indian guy that goes all Bollywood and levitates in the air and shoots fireballs like Dhalsim from Street Fighter.

Mcthuggin99
08-14-2010, 02:53 PM
honestly this movie looks gay as hell, id rather watch The Expendables

Undiluted Karma
08-14-2010, 02:58 PM
i cant stand the guy Michael Cera or whatever, hes just irritating as fuck like on the film with jack black.-that was just another grossly mediocre american flick aimed at the unsuspecting masses. adam sandler ben stiller and jim carrey are still the comedy kings

Undiluted Karma
08-14-2010, 02:59 PM

hell yeah!

DirtMcgehrk
08-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Mah revue of teh mewvie.

http://doublefinephotos.blogspot.com/2010/08/movie-like-no-other.html

oDoUoSoKo
08-14-2010, 09:47 PM
i enjoyed it..nuff said.

i hate Cera btw..didnt mind him in this movie.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Just saw it, loved it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhctnb2s2X1qexwna.gif

Captured the characters awesomly.

Cant beleive films like this flop, while crap like Kick Ass was a blockbuster.

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-21-2011, 03:32 PM
this movie was awesome and i also hate cera

alot of funny shit, and a total homage to 80s/90s geekdom, the fight scenes were 'epic'

it's too bad that it's seen as a flop, i'm sure it did well on dvd/bluray/on demand/etc...i know i didn't see it in theatres because cera sucks, but the word of mouth was entirely positive.

INF
03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
thought the whole movie was awesome minus that scene where the Indian dude fought scott.Wasnt it like the first or second fight? That fucking song was lame as hell I woulda rather watched Aladdin and enjoyed it than catching that scene with the song in it.

Mcthuggin99
03-21-2011, 10:18 PM
so i gave this film a chance a couple months ago. it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be but i still didnt like it. i just didnt like the characters, Pilgrim and the Asian girl annoyed the fuck outta me. im not gonna say it was shitty because it wasnt. the fighting scenes were alright and it had some moments.

but damn this movie makes me hate Michael Cera even more. why is he always playing the same roles? in the beginning of this thread i said him and Jesse Eisenberg always did the same shit. now look at Eisenberg, he's an Academy Award Nominee and won who knows how many awards for The Social Network

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2011, 07:16 AM
ooooweeeeeee

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-22-2011, 11:36 AM
thought the whole movie was awesome minus that scene where the Indian dude fought scott.Wasnt it like the first or second fight? That fucking song was lame as hell I woulda rather watched Aladdin and enjoyed it than catching that scene with the song in it.

thought that fight scene was epic + the song was by dan the automator

and aladdin kicks ass too, weird you mentioned that film cus i just bought it the same day i bought scott pilgrim. top 10 animation all time.

J-DON
03-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Yeah the song was kind of irritating and the low point of the movie. I was kind of worried about the rest of the movie when that started up.

But this is a great flick. The visual direction and editing is remarkable and there are alot of really funny moments. I love the pacing. Its definitley one of those movies thats going to have a huge cult following within a couple of years.