PDA

View Full Version : Drugs open a gateway for Spirits??

J-Cee
10-10-2005, 03:20 AM
might sound whack but i think its true.
I've had lots of tript out ass shit when im smokin weed and other shit.Like smoked some weed one time wit a bro,then his eyes went blood red and all evil like dmx's eyes in that vid clip "X Gon giv it to Ya',same shit happened to my eyes for him at same time,was so scary lookin we couldnt look at each others faces at all then some telepathic shit started goin on was weird as.
Another time was smokin up and voices started goin in my head,not shit that i was thinking but actual voices that i couldnt control with my mind.They were sayin shit like"Weed comes from the ground casue it comes from hell,and,"its a way the devil and spirits can capture you",then voices goin over and over in my head saying"You know the truth..you know the truth now".
and i can handle my shit just weird shit like this happens to me.Msg me if u wanna hear any more shit like this that happened,has been goin on heaps of times,but now i dont do much drugs so dont happen no more.

Soul Controller
10-10-2005, 08:36 AM
smokin weed can do, depends on the endomorphenes released into your brain
and how and where they are used.
dont confuse that with paranoia tho lol

their many indigenous cultures that use natural herbs to induce states of channalling or to 'go into other dimensions'

im a try to head down to brazil one day have the stuff the tribes have their
ill get back at u with the name

Cheech Da WildKard
10-10-2005, 08:40 AM
LMAO...

I've smoked heavily, more or less every day for 7 years and I never experienced nothin' like that ...

If you talkin' about your eyes went bloodshot, well that's what happens man ... red-eye! ...Why you think Redman is called Redman?

J-Cee
10-10-2005, 09:50 AM
blooshot lol,theres a difference between bloodshot and there whole fukin eyes goin blood red and goin all freaky n shit,i was smokin weed for bout 4 years too,maybe u just gotta be open to it to happen.

SurreaL
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
you trip out on weed?

Mixtape Mutt
10-10-2005, 11:42 AM
you trip out on weed?
Hahahaha. Co-sign.

I never trip out on weed. Although my boy does see some weird shit when we smoke but that's it. He doesn't trip out and all that shit. The weed you probably smoked was probably laced with some shit.

PEACE.

J-Cee
10-10-2005, 12:40 PM
duno,it was aussie shit,but the only time i trip is when i smoke heaps,smoke it green,or smoke it a fukt up environment like with a bunch of muthafuckas u dont know,and u have to stress just to get a glass of water lol thats the worst.

smo
10-10-2005, 05:09 PM
yeah, i believe in spiritual preferences ov drugs. mainly i mean psychedelics. everybody know dat priests all over da world used different psychedelics in their spiritual ceremonies. some people even believe, dat once shrooms helped an ape find da human consciousness.
as 4 me, psychedelics help me 2 find my selfconsciousness. and mary jane helps me wit my concentration.

peace.

Skellington
10-10-2005, 05:20 PM
....ok.....I ate shrooms,smoked weed,sniffed some other garbage.......but I never saw a ghost or sumthin' tho ;)

Only with mushrooms....things might not seem the way they are....

smo
10-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Only with mushrooms....things might not seem the way they are....
or maybe... with out shrooms things might not seem the way they are?..

tajeco
10-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I think it opens up the part of the brain that allows us to think differently, deeper than we usually do, doorways into new dimensions are opened. That's the gateway.

My ex-chick smoked and it tripped her out, she kept hearing things that was like her subconscious talking to her, telling her things that related to what was going on at the time in her life. I think it might have been her grandfather who died a few years ago.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Drugs open a gateway for mental damage more like

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-10-2005, 09:32 PM
The best thing casual drugs did for me was to break the closed minded ideology and insurcurity of youth. I learnt to experience and think outside myself and not from a narrow view point.

Big Risk
10-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I dont know about that spirit shit with weed. I have tripped on weed before, on the fact that i smoked too much, and when i was completely gone, my friends lit my shit for me. I smoked till i threw up. it was nasty cuz the throwup came out like mush, not a liquid, but mush son.

kid cal
10-10-2005, 11:01 PM
drugs open doors but some are better off keeping them shut. it all depends on your attitude; drugs could cause progression in some, regression in others, or it might hold somebody down in repetition.

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2005, 11:46 PM
I want what your smoking....