PDA

View Full Version : Be honest; if you wrote an album about being

David Daniel Davis
08-03-2010, 08:20 PM
...gay and it was a sure thing that it would go double diamond (twenty million records sold);
would you go through with it and endure humiliation and ridicule for the rest of your life being labeled as a homosexual and sell out for the cash or would you hold your ground and keep it real and say fuck that? I would totally fake it for that; I could do a lot with all of the money I would make from selling that many records. I believe if somebody actually did that it would blow worldwide. Why should I care if the world thinks I am really gay when I could be living comfortably?

DUMBO
08-03-2010, 08:24 PM
obviously. i would collect the dough and jet to my moon lair with my host of moon bitches.

p.s. ddd leave the internet alone; it's not working for you.

etze
08-03-2010, 08:27 PM
that kinda sux though
its a big risk, cause if u dont success at this u'll just be a wannabe famous homo >.>

Professor Poopsnagle
08-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Yes. Gay for pay. I'll even french a gay dude for the album cover art. Maybe take a cock or two up my ass, which is contractually arranged in most record deals anyway and have homosexual men ejaculate on my face on stage. Then after cashing in, spend the money on hookers and other things that will make me regain my heterosexual image. Like fitted caps and the latest PCP album.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-03-2010, 09:18 PM
What do you mean "an album about being gay" ? Like every track on the album would be about a different aspect of my life as a homosexual? That sounds kind of repetitive and one-note, and I don't see how it would go platinum.

What if only half the tracks were about being gay and the others were about selling crack, shooting people, and new dances I invented?

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-04-2010, 05:48 PM
I would. Fuck my dignity, show me the money.

Teh KillaBee
08-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I would. Fuck my dignity, show me the money.

I'm pretty sure you know a lot about being a faggot

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-04-2010, 06:34 PM
i would do it obviously if enuff ppl bought my album for it to go double diamond no1 rly cares abt the gayness

Teh KillaBee
08-04-2010, 06:38 PM
i would do it obviously if enuff ppl bought my album for it to go double diamond no1 rly cares abt the gayness

why not it worked for Robert Van Winkle right faggot?

theDZA
08-04-2010, 06:45 PM
that kinda sux though
its a big risk, cause if u dont success at this u'll just be a wannabe famous homo >.>

hahaha

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-04-2010, 07:04 PM
this thread really makes no sense though because it wouldnt happen... any1 tellin me the wudnt say they were gay for tht kind of money is prolly a closet faggot...its not like u have to fuck a dude after u gt thee cash u go fuck 10000000000 slores nd thus any potential gayness would alleviate.

Teh KillaBee
08-04-2010, 07:19 PM
this thread really makes no sense though because it wouldnt happen... any1 tellin me the wudnt say they were gay for tht kind of money is prolly a closet faggot...its not like u have to fuck a dude after u gt thee cash u go fuck 10000000000 slores nd thus any potential gayness would alleviate.

http://www.gaytrix.net/coppermine/albums/051508/Ricky%20Martin/ricky-martin-beach05-782584.jpg

ALCATRAZ
08-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Fl6Mf4yTm7A

AND lil b the rawest out right now

SWAG

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Honestly people act as if seeing or touching another man's dick makes you a monster. Even if I beat a dude off its only gay if I make it gay and even then so what its just a little homosexuality, I love pussy (and the personalities loosely associated with the pussy). I could be a doctor and I could be saving his life. Doctors fondle balls all day long. They're not gay. Its beyond good and evil. People are insecure.

If a man asked me if he could put his finger in my mouth I'd say no. If a man asked me to put his penis in my mouth I'd say no. If someone stuck their finger in my mouth would I question the meaning of my life and make a big deal about it? No. If he stuck his dick in my mouth while I was sleeping I'd call him a fagot and punch him in the face. But I'm not going to question shit. Its just a piece of his body that he put in my mouth, gross but whatever.

I know of a kid who got shit on by a kid while he was sleeping. His "friend" was gonna fart on his face with his pants down to fuck with him (weird, but funny) and he accidentally shat a little. They got over it. It was a hilarious accident. People need to stop acting like they're God.

yonder
08-05-2010, 02:14 PM
haha about the kid who got shit in his face - that shit will haunt you forever no matter what he might say, and people who know what happend will think about someone elses shit in his face as soon as they hear his name

he will never get over it

take it from me, Mr. Shitdoctor

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-05-2010, 02:28 PM
...and the kid didnt beat the shit out of him? i know im half white but what the fuck is wong with white people these days?

djskillz
08-05-2010, 02:40 PM
^this is why i don't party with white boys no more. crash on the couch and you dont know whats liable to happen

David Daniel Davis
08-05-2010, 06:33 PM
^this is why i don't party with white boys no more. crash on the couch and you dont know whats liable to happen

This is true; white boys always do some retarded shit when you fall asleep around them; it is like they cannot help it; those damn white boys wrote on my face with magic marker one time when I fell asleep around them and even though I am black; I am light enough that it still shows and I walked around mad long without knowing it until I finally went to the bathroom. They also did that off the top turnbuckle Jimmy Snuka shit when I was asleep on the floor; screw that; another time I fell asleep in the car and they left me in there the whole night and I woke up like what the fuck?; birds were chirping and shit and the sun was rising.

snapple
08-05-2010, 09:05 PM
What do you mean "an album about being gay" ? Like every track on the album would be about a different aspect of my life as a homosexual? That sounds kind of repetitive and one-note, and I don't see how it would go platinum.

What if only half the tracks were about being gay and the others were about selling crack, shooting people, and new dances I invented?

LOL...and since we're already being gay in this thread....tony danza....you're an allright poster my friend :f