PDA

View Full Version : Proof,documented! Your food is being poisoned!

PALEFORCE
08-03-2010, 10:18 PM
THIS IS JUST FOR THE DUMB AMERICANS

FOREIGNERS PROCEED AS USUAL...

MSpkLk0vYmk&feature=player_embedded

EAGLE EYE
08-03-2010, 10:30 PM
DUMB AMERICANS

posoined

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2010, 10:41 PM
^lol

but ya...i don't need alex jones to tell me that, though...pretty much every soft drink has high fructose corn syrup and coca cola has fucking 'phosophoric acid' in it. the average fast-food hamburger has well beyond the recommended daily allowance of sodium and fat, but is deficient in shit like fiber.

they don't even need to try and kill people...how many people do you think actually read the nutritional information on their food? even ignoring the more subtle stuff like genetic modification and excessive preservatives, it doesn't take a genius to see that shit from companies like pepsico and frito lay is bad for you (those are bilderberg companies right lol)

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-03-2010, 10:46 PM
No shit. It's like Palehorse thinks he's dropping bombs by telling us that Big Macs are bad for you.

EVERYTHING you could possibly eat can be considered "bad" for you. Some of it, obviously, is worse.

That doesn't mean that the NWO, or any other fictitious group created in the minds of the socially retarded to compensate for their lack of a sense of belonging, is trying to kill you.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2010, 10:52 PM
^ i don't know...i find it plausible that the political and economic elite would think an 'operation: clean sweep' would be in order to whittle down the throngs of witless, smelly, and morbidly obese retards that comprise the majority of the proletariat.

And sometimes I agree with that. Like...if eating mcdonald's and drinking coke 3 times a day everyday will eventually kill you...good! Because only an idiot would eat that garbage on a regular basis, so you kind of get what you deserve.

08-03-2010, 10:57 PM
I won't get into it to deep, because I've discussed it here ad nauseum, but the "political and economic elite" need throngs of witless smelly and morbidly obese retards in order to remain elite.

Also, the idea that they could organize on the scale needed to pull this shit off...

AND, people on wu-corp act like the rich and powerful are shadowy demi-gods plotting from the sky.

I've had discussions with Senators and CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. They don't live in secret lairs. There regular people. They don't work together, and for the most part they hate each other and are stupid.

Not wu-corp stupid, but stupid nonetheless.

The government is more transparent than it has ever been at any time.

ANyways, I'll leave it at that, because I don't want to get my chest nipples all worked up before bed.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-03-2010, 11:00 PM
I just drink juice, tea, milk, and water, and Gatorade. I only get soda when I'm eating fast food anyway and its already not healthy. Its like if I'm eating a triple whopper I can afford to drink a large coke. Its not like its worthy ordering green tea when you're eating a days worth of calories in a sitting.

Im with you pandemic on them deserving it. Its like I'm reading politics by Aristotle, and there's two type of people in this world, rulers and slaves. Slaves just gonna keep fucking shit up for themselves which is why they stay slaves. Thats why the blacks are in the ghetto. Its not cause they're black its because they're slaves and they'll stay slaves until they understand how to make better decisions. Rulers are naturally people who make good choices. Slaves are everybody else.

That was even more controversial sounding then i thought it would be... nice.

food for thought
08-03-2010, 11:07 PM
http://www.theskyisnotblue.com/images/random/StupidAmericans.jpg

food for thought
08-03-2010, 11:09 PM
http://earthfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/walking-dog-suv.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_onQvIg4FVII/Sn3AXWll1LI/AAAAAAAAB5Y/FtotHWM6YJQ/s400/Moron.jpg

PALEFORCE
08-03-2010, 11:27 PM
I won't get into it to deep, because I've discussed it here ad nauseum, but the "political and economic elite" need throngs of witless smelly and morbidly obese retards in order to remain elite.

Also, the idea that they could organize on the scale needed to pull this shit off...

AND, people on wu-corp act like the rich and powerful are shadowy demi-gods plotting from the sky.

I've had discussions with Senators and CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. They don't live in secret lairs. There regular people. They don't work together, and for the most part they hate each other and are stupid.

Not wu-corp stupid, but stupid nonetheless.

The government is more transparent than it has ever been at any time.

ANyways, I'll leave it at that, because I don't want to get my chest nipples all worked up before bed.

ive talked to the people senators and ceos take orders from

and yes there is an agenda and their justification is that your so stupid you deserve what you get
but i think if people knew that fact alone, they wouldnt be as stupid

EAGLE EYE
08-03-2010, 11:35 PM
ive talked to the people senators and ceos take orders from

really?

Was it a super secret meeting on tinychat.com ?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Is the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic still rocking that cape and that corny pedophile mustache? Its been a while since we've chilled.

food for thought
08-03-2010, 11:42 PM
lmao^

the fact americans are stupid as fuck becomes apparent as hell when you watch what is on tv. among other things.

shit is astounding.

SKAMPOE
08-04-2010, 08:21 AM
damn, we r fuucked, they make it so u have no choice but to hit up the drive thru....

SKAMPOE
08-04-2010, 08:31 AM
^lol

but ya...i don't need alex jones to tell me that, though...pretty much every soft drink has high fructose corn syrup and coca cola has fucking 'phosophoric acid' in it. the average fast-food hamburger has well beyond the recommended daily allowance of sodium and fat, but is deficient in shit like fiber.

they don't even need to try and kill people...how many people do you think actually read the nutritional information on their food? even ignoring the more subtle stuff like genetic modification and excessive preservatives, it doesn't take a genius to see that shit from companies like pepsico and frito lay is bad for you (those are bilderberg companies right lol)
zzbLYYnAsFI&NR=1

cutn' heads
08-04-2010, 08:45 AM
i know all this. but i am far too weak in my willpower to do anything about it...

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-04-2010, 09:15 AM
zzbLYYnAsFI&NR=1

lol
i'm just saying this would be a little like me bitching about phillip morris because the cigarettes i've smoked everyday since i was like 15 have given me emphysema...after a certain point, we should know going in that this shit is poison; and if we let ourselves get poisoned, we have to take a degree of responsibility for it.

and yes there is an agenda and their justification is that your so stupid you deserve what you get
but i think if people knew that fact alone, they wouldnt be as stupid

man, people are going to eat the chicken regardless...or the buffallo wings.

PALEFORCE
08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
posoined

i forgot robbie is wucorps spelling bee champ

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/84586064603_retard-prize.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
08-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Looks like European sockets though. As a matter of fact, that looks like it's in my country.

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2010, 06:48 PM
hahahaha

it does look like Euro sockets and Euro beers they are drinking

Teh KillaBee
08-04-2010, 07:01 PM
^^^^ is dude that's sitting not wearing shorts?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2010, 07:17 PM

Looks like European sockets though. As a matter of fact, that looks like it's in my country.

hahaha....I was going to say the same thing. It looked like the sockets they had in the Netherlands.

and those dudes definitelly look Dutch.

Nice work Food. You're credibility is at an all time high.

But Palehorse you make some points but i think people know this stuff. Its not a huge secret. I had noticed Aspartame on some of the foods i was eating and even before watching that video, i was always weary of it because of what i already kno about artificial sweeteners.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-04-2010, 07:21 PM
^^^^ is dude that's sitting not wearing shorts?

If that's the first thing you notice about that picture, I might have bad news for you...

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1402a0cb.jpg?t=1280964058

Teh KillaBee
08-04-2010, 07:23 PM
somebody has to be around to ask the hard questions bub

PALEFORCE
08-04-2010, 07:29 PM
ok so if you know this why are you eating the food? buying and supporting it?

if everyone knows this, why is it still happening?

08-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Because people are fucking fat, lazy, and stupid.

It doesn't mean there is a secret society in the center of the earth controlling your mind

PALEFORCE
08-04-2010, 07:49 PM
ppl are fat stupid and lazy because secret socieites poison the food to make them fat stupid and lazy

pay attention

08-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Nope. The MASSES are entirely responsible for everything that is happening today. THE PEOPLE created every single institution and corporation that exists in our country today. Everything that happened has happened, right in front of our faces, clear as day.

We create the beast, and then cry like faggots that it exists, while we continue to feed it.

There are no secret societies. And when dicks like you sensationalize shit, it does a lot more harm than good. Shit makes me want to go eat a chicken mcnugget right now.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-04-2010, 07:54 PM
So who are behind these food poisonings? Is it the Bilderbergs? Who are we dealing with here?

08-04-2010, 07:57 PM
also, "poison" is a very misleading term.

Everything, if over-consumed, is poison.

Are organic vegetables "poison" because they have trace amounts of shit on them?

Is the earth's atmosphere "poison" because it contains carbon dioxide?

Shit, people will die if they drink too much water at one time.

Nobody is poisoning you. THey are feeding you what YOU want, as evidenced by your spending habits

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2010, 07:57 PM
i probably wont knowiwngly buy anything with aspartame anymore.

I'll just buy the shit with the normal sugar in it...but oh wait, that causes diabetes which kills more people than cancer right?

nah im joking but honestly something is going to get you. My whole thing is that I dont want cancer to get me. Its an awful process, i hope i dont get it.

I'll take a massive heart attack instead.

PALEFORCE
08-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Nope. The MASSES are entirely responsible for everything that is happening today. THE PEOPLE created every single institution and corporation that exists in our country today. Everything that happened has happened, right in front of our faces, clear as day.

We create the beast, and then cry like faggots that it exists, while we continue to feed it.

There are no secret societies. And when dicks like you sensationalize shit, it does a lot more harm than good. Shit makes me want to go eat a chicken mcnugget right now.

yea because before all this everyone was saying out loud" i want to be fat lazy and stupid"

fuck you

you know your lying

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2010, 09:26 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPwZ-Xmk3iE1uww4Bk2kFkJ6tA4IlW07-g0ANYqNc4UL4JoCY&t=1&usg=__Kc-R4hz9ywp9BUEBicmd2culnqA=

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Robbie eats cold brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts for dinner

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2010, 10:07 PM
more like steak, ribs, and sword fish

although i got on your level and ate cheap ravioli tonight

food for thought
08-04-2010, 10:17 PM

hahahaha

it does look like Euro sockets and Euro beers they are drinking

hahaha....I was going to say the same thing. It looked like the sockets they had in the Netherlands.

Nice work Food. You're credibility is at an all time high.

ahahaahahah

oh man lol yea ure right lol

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2010, 10:28 PM
We won't hold it against you. You are african after all.

Robbie that is not true. I'm not a big ravioli guy. I prefer penne, rigatoni, cavatelli or spaghetti.

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2010, 10:33 PM
linguine w/ vodka marinara sauce is good

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUE0MawToR0piuj07YNPYRfJKxCuO0U Z994m_KmQPmdI0LB_4&t=1&usg=__p1ieNBj3TLxO-7LIEfii2v6B8ro=
but it's slowly poisoning me

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2010, 10:51 PM
not a huge linguine fan.

but yea its going to kill you because it contains acetaceliphelfic acid

PALEFORCE
08-04-2010, 11:16 PM
im laughing cuz i know how to live to be 150+

yall can say whatever, it doesnt affect me

im trying to help you

ya know

this whole situation is funny to me

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2010, 11:28 PM
im laughing cuz i know how to live to be 150+

yall can say whatever, it doesnt affect me

im trying to help you

ya know

this whole situation is funny to me

unless someone puts a bullet in your head

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2010, 11:32 PM
dud you live in Pittspuke and breath tainted air every day.

you wont live to be 150 unless you move to the northwest territory with the fucking moose and brown bears drinking creek water and fighting of 400 lb. beavers.

netscape check two
08-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Amish country isn't in Pitt.

netscape check two
08-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Swordfish is flanked with mercury.

whitey
08-05-2010, 12:24 AM
o mmmy goddd all the poison in our american food is making our life expectancy be higher than at any time in human history ommmgggg!!!!

netscape check two
08-05-2010, 12:42 AM
http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/26/2010/08/05/320x240/prisoner.jpg