PDA

View Full Version : If You Had a Choice to Die?

J-Cee
10-10-2005, 03:59 AM
If God planted you with these choices of how to die which one would you choose?

SHRAP
10-10-2005, 05:59 AM
im ganna get shot

Welshkillabee
10-10-2005, 06:03 AM
I voted fall off building cos that would be cool till ya hit the floor

Triple B
10-10-2005, 06:10 AM
same reason

Soul Controller
10-10-2005, 07:40 AM
id ask 'God' to show me hows it done,
then smoke a joint while i watched him pass away

LHX
10-10-2005, 07:55 AM
change 'fall' to 'jump' and 'building' to 'bridge'

im down
(literally)

MefMan36
10-10-2005, 08:27 AM
I would fall off a building because i would probably die of a heart attack before I hit the ground, it would be the most painless and easiest to do.

baby jesus
10-10-2005, 09:51 AM
If The Beheading Was A Smooth On Just One Swipe And Done I Would Pick That. Drowning And Being Burn To Death Have To Be The Worst.

Welshkillabee
10-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Yup Drowining is the worst has anyone's older brother tried to drown them before the panic feeling is unbelievable.

Oztradamus
10-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Where is the old age option?

100pr00f
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Yup Drowining is the worst has anyone's older brother tried to drown them before the panic feeling is unbelievable.
i would say bieng froze to death is the worst ever
takes longer and thier is lots of pain

MantiZ
10-10-2005, 10:04 AM
drowning is fast at least. only bout 1.5-2 minutes. Burning is most terrible death after being sitted on the pole.
being shot is, i guess, most honorable death nowadays, so i choose it.

YourNightmare
10-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Ehm.. I can't die yet, I still have a lot of things to do ..

G-Gka-Genius
10-10-2005, 10:06 AM
shot to death. i would wanna die in a crazy ass motherfucking shootout. start shooting the other side with rocket launchers and shit, wipe out the whole team. then whip out a fat blunt to celebrate and have a baby run up on me with a desert eale n put one in my dome. that would be fuckin crazy

Os3y3ris
10-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Shitty choices. I personally want to be strangled. Doesn't hurt a bit and isn't scary.

WU-KILLAH
10-10-2005, 10:18 AM

ahah that's funny I thought the same thing .

the funky drunk
10-10-2005, 10:20 AM
If The Beheading Was A Smooth On Just One Swipe And Done I Would Pick That. Drowning And Being Burn To Death Have To Be The Worst.
yeh tru

Luther Large
10-10-2005, 10:26 AM
shit ya'll are saying drowning s the worst way to die nope that's definetly wrong

whoever started this thread forgot starving to death

i dont care what any1 says starving to death is the worst way of death

all your hair falls out and your fingernails fall off.........and your stomach shribbles up trying to eat itself becuz there aint no food...........ya'll cant tell me you'd rather drowned

plus starving to death is about a 5 day process so you suffer for a few days watching your body fall apart

who agrees?

G-Gka-Genius
10-10-2005, 10:29 AM
ya thats pretty fucking bad. just think about the holocause holy shit

Mixtape Mutt
10-10-2005, 10:47 AM
shot to death. i would wanna die in a crazy ass motherfucking shootout. start shooting the other side with rocket launchers and shit, wipe out the whole team. then whip out a fat blunt to celebrate and have a baby run up on me with a desert eale n put one in my dome. that would be fuckin crazy

Haha that shit is tough.

YourNightmare
10-10-2005, 10:48 AM
-

4-Bar Killer
10-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Yall forgeting AIDS.. some people are like ill for 5 years or sumthin... diarea and puking like 5 times each hour... must be horrible.. if I should die, it should be by a shot.. guess you dont feel the pain

Mixtape Mutt
10-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Worst way to die is definitely:

Being set on fire, shot, stabbed, injected with AIDs while falling off a building into a pool with a plugged in toaster is thrown in it when you land...all while you're starving, then they chop off your head with a flying metal guillotene(SP?).

PEACE.

Skellington
10-10-2005, 11:38 AM
I think I wanna burn in hell fire.

J-Cee
10-10-2005, 11:38 AM
hahaha shit.

Man i think Being burnt alive would be pretty fukin bad,how much does it hurt when u just get burnt for a few seonds,imagine your whole body like that non stop,just feeling ya skin melt of ya body....ahhhhh....no way,beheading would be fucked cause when your beheaded your brain still works for like 30 seconds after it,that would be trippy as.Drowning would be fukt cause u panic,but man that would be the same as getting stabbed or shot ud panic 2 but with drownin theres no pain just extreme panicking then u pass out,thats it.Electricuted is fuckt too cause your basically being fryed,so your insides would get fryed n shit,aids...i duno much about aids so dunno,but ive heard its pretty bad.

Fr@z
10-10-2005, 11:41 AM
i can take whichever form i like

Skellington
10-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah I know, but I always had a thing with pain.....it's my friend LOL

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-10-2005, 11:43 AM
If God planted you with these choices of how to die which one would you choose?
lets see you try them all out first

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-10-2005, 11:48 AM
You get be injected with aids, left for awhile. Thown off a building into a swiming pool, which high voltage cabbles can be dipped in. Someone can shot you in the ass and throw a knife at you. The top layer of the pool would be petrol which will be set on fire, then some one can drag you out the pool and chop you head off real quick.

Welshkillabee
10-11-2005, 04:56 AM
You get be injected with aids, left for awhile. Thown off a building into a swiming pool, which high voltage cabbles can be dipped in. Someone can shot you in the ass and throw a knife at you. The top layer of the pool would be petrol which will be set on fire, then some one can drag you out the pool and chop you head off real quick.
Aww shit that rough

MantiZ
10-11-2005, 06:03 AM
shit ya'll are saying drowning s the worst way to die nope that's definetly wrong

whoever started this thread forgot starving to death

i dont care what any1 says starving to death is the worst way of death

all your hair falls out and your fingernails fall off.........and your stomach shribbles up trying to eat itself becuz there aint no food...........ya'll cant tell me you'd rather drowned

plus starving to death is about a 5 day process so you suffer for a few days watching your body fall apart

who agrees?

it takes more than month you idiot!

death form thirst takes 5 days.