PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Looking For A Job

CharlesJones
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
I was scared yesterday that i might be in jeopardy of losing my job because i left work early and i usually leave work early every other Friday after working 2 hours. Yesterday half the power was out in the apartment building because of a rainstorm the day before and my boss's supervisor called me yesterday to find out why i left work early. I told her that i work 2 hours every other Friday and she said didn't we have a discussion about this already. I said yeah. She said did you tell me or your boss that you were leaving early? I said no and she said that's unacceptable. She said i'll be talking to you Monday. I said ok and i hung up. When she said that, i started to worry about losing my job and so i called her back later and i asked her if i was gonna lose my job and she said no. I said thank god because lord knows i don't need to lose my job because i got a credit card bill, car repair insurance bill, car insurance bill. It's gonna take me at least 2 years to pay off my credit card because i owe $2,500.

Plus i don't wanna lose my job because if i did, i would have to hear my father yell and curse at me and my father and i don't get along well. I would have to move outta my parents house if i lost my job because i'm not gonna listen to my dad curse and yell at me and constantly asking me when am i gonna get a job. I had to listen to that shit from him when i wasn't working and i refuse to listen to that again. I wouldn't think that i would lose my job anyway because of what i did because i've been with this job for 6 years and i've been a dependable employee and my supervisor knows that. I rarely take a vacation even though i have a lot of vacation days and i rarely take off work for being sick. I also work 7 days a week even though i don't work 8 hours on the weekends. So all that right there i think wouldn't cause me to lose my job.

If i did lose my job, i would have to fill out applications or show my resume and sit around and wait on a job to call me and i hate that. I hate being broke waiting on a job to call me. I haven't been to a unemployment office in a long time but if i lost my job, i would have to go there and file for unemployment so i can get some money. I don't like depending on the government to take care of me financially because i don't want people to stereotype me with other poor blacks thinking that i don't wanna work and i like getting unemployment money and food stamps because that's not me. I've had 2 jobs most of my life and not too many blacks can say that. I don't like having 2 jobs but i do it because i can't get a job making enough money so i won't have to work 2 jobs.

Art Vandelay
08-07-2010, 11:47 AM
so why would you leave work when you are not supposed to? i would have no sympathy for you if you lost your job for that reason.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
In the time it took you to write that post, you could've filled out several applications.
If they don't fire you, they are going to be subjecting every move you make from now on to intense scrutiny.

ZigZag
08-07-2010, 12:38 PM
charles jones whines more than jews.

Art Vandelay
08-07-2010, 12:41 PM
charles jones, do you get paid for 8 hours when you only work 2?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-07-2010, 12:47 PM
i just got hired sumwheere afteer like 233r839439493403 applicatioons

CharlesJones
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
No i don't Art Vandelay. I just told you that i'm supposed to work 2 hours every other Friday. So i don't know why my boss's supervisor and my boss acting like that's a problem. I work fucking 7 days a week. I deserve to have some time off. Every employee should have 2 days off and if a job doesn't want you to have 2 days off, then they're wrong for that.

djskillz
08-07-2010, 01:09 PM
why post your personal shit on a wu tang forum? i doubt anyone cares if you gotta move outta your parents place cause you lost your job.

check two
08-07-2010, 01:17 PM
i just got hired sumwheere afteer like 233r839439493403 applicatioons

ha ha ha

Art Vandelay
08-07-2010, 01:23 PM
what i don't understand CJ, is that how is it worth it for you to go into work for just 2 hours. you complain your job doesn't pay much. i don't know how far away you live for work, but after having to wake up, get ready, drive to work, then only work 2 hours, why even bother?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-07-2010, 03:25 PM
seems suspect to me

Prolifical ENG
08-07-2010, 07:59 PM
On Monday you should just tell them that since you work for them 7 days a week, you need at least 1 day every other week preferably on a weekday so you can run errands. Don't say you are "supposed to" have it off to your boss. Perhaps after the discussion on Monday you wont need to waste your time to come into work on alternate Fridays for 2 measly hours....at least make it a half day Friday.

Art Vandelay
08-07-2010, 08:56 PM
the funniest thing is that we (me included) try using logic to understand CJ's predicament.

Uncle Steezo
08-07-2010, 09:04 PM
THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOSING AT LIFE.

i didn't read CJ's post cause it will kill braincells that i have already earmarked for weed n drinking but i read the responses. from what i see, CJ needs to stop complaining and writing essays on wucorp and get off his lazy ass and get to work like a nonignorant black man should.

and stop paying these prostitutes. if you had a real woman, that yes, you pay for some of her shit, but atleast you could lean on her for help cause she would have a job.

a hooker can't slide you some money when you need it cause her pimp would black that eye or at the least beat her feet with an antenna. a real woman could run your errands or even move you into her crib.

QtPluXq_hko

snapple
08-08-2010, 09:29 PM
you live with your parents CJ!?

wow.....

and you're in debt....and you live with your parents!?

CJ.....come on bro......

the pieces are slowly fitting together

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-08-2010, 09:41 PM
shake the haters off, CharlesJones.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-08-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm with Dan, we need to give this guys support. He's got no taste in women. Makes bad choices. Can't hold a job. He's black. Ignorant. And he needs love.

I'm still seeing a dating show. Once "Ochocinco The Perfect Catch" is over (Definitely my favorite dating show so far) we can put CJ on. I don't think people realize how good of a show he would make. Lets pool money. Buy him his own computer and internet with a webcam and shit. Let him make some vids. Put them on youtube and lend this dude a pencil and get him famous.

Mr. R&B
08-09-2010, 07:11 AM
I'm with Dan, we need to give this guys support. He's got no taste in women. Makes bad choices. Can't hold a job. He's black. Ignorant. And he needs love.

I'm still seeing a dating show. Once "Ochocinco The Perfect Catch" is over (Definitely my favorite dating show so far) we can put CJ on. I don't think people realize how good of a show he would make. Lets pool money. Buy him his own computer and internet with a webcam and shit. Let him make some vids. Put them on youtube and lend this dude a pencil and get him famous.

I usually don't care for reality shows, but I'd watch the shit outta that!

Jammin
08-09-2010, 07:14 AM
lemme guess, IS YOUR BOSS BLACK ?

Art Vandelay
08-10-2010, 12:43 AM

Niggaz is fuckin crazy... knowhatI'msayin?
Hell yeah man
Word... you know how niggaz be bitin and shit
Niggaz be bitin mad styles n shit from niggaz man
Yeah, no doubt
That's what I be hatin man, I can't stand a fuckin bitin ass nigga
Wanna use your ideas all ahead of time
Word
Before you even get a chance, to shine on your own shit
True, nah niggaz be killing me though Son because
Yaknow, they be take be comin with your words and shit
They hear you say one word then here they come with the word
Tryin to flip it and bounce it on some bullshit
Yeah, yeah
Not sounding like first of all and shit
Yeah
YaknowhatI'msayin? Boom, but then you got niggaz Son on the real
YaknowhatI'msayin? Niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz is bitin off your
album cover and shit
Yeah!
Whoa bad enough they biting lines like niggaz killed me
Yeah
When they came with some Art Vandelay, niggaz bit offa Art Vandelay shit!
KnowhatI'msayin?
*chuckling*
Word niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz caught his little Charles Jones reality show move
and then they got wise to that shit
Yeah
I'm like damn what the fuck man?
It's like these happy-go-lucky niggaz man when they get on man
They wanna pop a little, a little champagne
Word like I said
YouknowhatI'msayin? Every few, every time you see em
YouknowhatI'msayin? Like, front on don't fuck with me
Yeah man
You gonna play that role play it though
Yo man, it's like this man, niggaz man
Niggaz know not to fuck around with this shit
I don't give a fuck how nasty they are
Nah son, let me tell these niggaz somethin God
I don't want niggaz soundin like me... on no album!
YouknowhatI'msayin? For real cause I'ma approach a nigga man
For real man, I don't want nobody sounding like me man, for real Son
No doubt
Bad enough nigga, I don't want nobody sound like nobody from my Clan
Man keep it real, get your own shit man, and be original
Word up
That's all man
And you'll be a better man
And you gonna come out on your own
Word up
Whatever how you gonna take it man, fuck it
Word up