PDA

View Full Version : The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

ironmantis
08-09-2010, 03:51 AM
Has anyone seen this movie?

The premise is sick but I might just have to give it a gander.

It's about a retired surgeon who has the idea to sew 3 humans together via their gastric system to form a human centipede. More details below:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/human_centipede/

djskillz
08-09-2010, 04:16 AM
lol I heard about this from tosh.0 dude clowned it hard.

Meta4
08-09-2010, 05:59 AM
Once again my posts have been over looked. I told peoples to chek it out a while back, its a fun watch.

the scarecrow
08-09-2010, 08:49 AM
pretty disgusting movie

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Sounds stupid and unscary. I don't get these gore fest horror movies. They clearly don't understand what "horror" is. Horror is the unknown. Not gross. Horror is seeing shit a sane person couldn't imagine. This is just weird. I'm not afraid of this because I don't think this would happen. Horror is stuff that makes you think. Makes you scared afterwards. You know if you want to make a medical horror make me afraid to go to the doctors. Saw isn't scary its a disgusting bit of drama. Hostel was kind of scary though because that seems sort of possible.

I want to see Call of Cthulhu. Not Siamese anal triplets gone wild.

ironmantis
08-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Sounds stupid and unscary. I don't get these gore fest horror movies. They clearly don't understand what "horror" is. Horror is the unknown. Not gross. Horror is seeing shit a sane person couldn't imagine. This is just weird. I'm not afraid of this because I don't think this would happen. Horror is stuff that makes you think. Makes you scared afterwards. You know if you want to make a medical horror make me afraid to go to the doctors. Saw isn't scary its a disgusting bit of drama. Hostel was kind of scary though because that seems sort of possible.

I don't think it's meant to be scary, it's said to be on the same lines as Hostel, which is not a scary movie. It's just a sick kind of film that may make you feel queasy (not sure though as I haven't seen it). I heard it's not as gory as you would expect as well, it's more of a psychological film.

Meta; I did do a search for anyone that has put a thread of this film in this forum but nothing appeared. But nice one anyway for trying to recommend this film to us.

djskillz
08-09-2010, 12:35 PM
pev_Ll7MJs8

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-09-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't think it's meant to be scary, it's said to be on the same lines as Hostel, which is not a scary movie. It's just a sick kind of film that may make you feel queasy (not sure though as I haven't seen it). I heard it's not as gory as you would expect as well, it's more of a psychological film.

Meta; I did do a search for anyone that has put a thread of this film in this forum but nothing appeared. But nice one anyway for trying to recommend this film to us.

Yeah but Hostel 2 just gave me a boner, I didn't even squirm. Sure I felt weird about the boner but whatever it might have been the chick rubbing my dick on the couch. Seriously why can't they just make horror movies instead of all these "Psychological-Thriller-Kinky-Murder-Gorefests." We've fucking got CGI and special effects out the ass and they can't make anything more then a creepy guy abducting hot chicks and killing them in ironic artsy ways? I don't want to watch some wannabe Dr. Mengele stitching teens together. I want to watch some Steven king with a budget stomaching churning with what will come next shit.

samtheseed
08-16-2010, 12:09 AM
It kind of sucked. In like 50 years, people will watch it how we watch old giant monster movies and laugh. Its a dumb b-movie. Its shot more "artsy" and with foreign actors to gain some kind of "edge". It was pretty stupid and worthless. Not scary and not even gross. Just a movie riding its shock value which wears off immediately.

Cthulhu
08-18-2010, 12:57 AM

I think your definition of "horror" is a bit limited. A feeling of horror doesn't have to be synonymous with fear. It could be extreme revulsion as well. Generally I consider extremely morbid and disgusting subject matter in fiction and film to be horror as well. But you are correct about films like these not actually being scary or unsettling. Hour of the Wolf, now that's unsettling. Saw and Hostel? They're just brutal and kind of stupid.

Sunz of Man
08-18-2010, 01:29 AM
One of my friends hyped it up real big as being as the most disturbing movie ever. we got a group and burned a few rillos and witnessed quite possibly the worst movie i've ever seen. it was terrible acting, the whole premise is completely different than you think. dont see this movie, it blows

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-19-2010, 01:09 AM
I think your definition of "horror" is a bit limited. A feeling of horror doesn't have to be synonymous with fear. It could be extreme revulsion as well. Generally I consider extremely morbid and disgusting subject matter in fiction and film to be horror as well. But you are correct about films like these not actually being scary or unsettling. Hour of the Wolf, now that's unsettling. Saw and Hostel? They're just brutal and kind of stupid.

I just read the summary of Hour of the Wolf and it sounds like an epic psychological game.

Anyhow I think its funny. The whole Hour of the Wolf thing because I experience it. I always have these weird thoughts at a certain lateness of night. I think its a got some significance to our day and night sleep rhythm. Its when we'd be REM normally presuming we went to bed at sunset and awoke at sunrise. I'll have little hallucinations and stuff. Its nothing I'm worried about. Just nature.

Dough Snatcher
08-19-2010, 09:38 AM
Dude shitted in a chicks mouth...

issues
08-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Human Centipede.. a bisexual threesome..

Guarded By Martyrs
08-22-2010, 08:25 AM
Refuse to watch it....
The trailer was more than enough.

Cthulhu
09-04-2010, 09:51 PM
I just read the summary of Hour of the Wolf and it sounds like an epic psychological game.

Anyhow I think its funny. The whole Hour of the Wolf thing because I experience it. I always have these weird thoughts at a certain lateness of night. I think its a got some significance to our day and night sleep rhythm. Its when we'd be REM normally presuming we went to bed at sunset and awoke at sunrise. I'll have little hallucinations and stuff. Its nothing I'm worried about. Just nature.

I would advise you to actually watch the movie, it's great (as are most things directed by Ingmar Bergman). I'm pretty sure the DVD isn't hard to find since its MGM.

main_man
09-19-2010, 02:41 PM
fuck what ya heard.
human centipede is one of the funniest comedies of the year.
original and fuckin funny.

the part where the creepy german doctor leans down and says in his creepy little german voice, "feed her. feeeeeed her."
shit had me rollin.
and when he licked the blood off the steps. what the fuck?!?!
just too damn funny.