PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see the Hitcher Part 3 movie?

check two
08-09-2010, 07:36 PM
The first Hitcher movie is a certified classic and one of my favorite movies. You can't get a much more intimidating and creepy bad guy than Rutger Hauer. C Thomas Howell didn't let down either, as he's one of the most underrated actors of our time, and has been in hit movie after hit movie.

I was definitely disappointed in Part 2 though as C. Thomas Howell's character wasn't in it that long, and either was the Cap'n. Gary Busey's son did an alright job filling in as the Hitcher, and it's not surprising that anybody related to Gary would be weird and crazy too. The plot was pretty similar to the first movie, but without as much excitement and suspense.

What do you think should happen in the third one? Do we kinda forget about some of the things from Part 2, and bring back C. Thomas Howell's character?

check two
08-20-2010, 07:13 PM
I guess not many people here like solid thriller/suspense movies. smh

Mcthuggin99
08-20-2010, 09:07 PM
the first one is dope. and i saw part 2 a couple years back and i thought it was okay. but its crazy how Gary Busey's son looks just like him.

did you see the remake? how was it?

check two
08-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I saw the remake a little while back, and it was alright. But the original is definitely the best. On a side note, C. Thomas Howell should never be killed in a movie, that's just a travesty.

check two
09-04-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm hearing Jennifer Jason Leigh might be in the third one.

CharlesJones
09-04-2010, 01:46 PM
I remember The Hitcher movie but i never saw it. Is it a horror movie? If it isn't, then i'll check it out later because i like C Thomas Howell and Rutger Hauer. Rutger is a scary looking guy hahahahahahahahaha. Isn't Gary Busey's son name Jake? LOL@Check Two saying C Thomas Howell has done a lot of hit movies hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Soul Man and The Outsiders are the only good movies he's done LOL. I remember he was a cop in Hot Boys movie with rappers Master P, Silkk The Shocker, Snoop Dogg hahahahahahahaha.