PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein Video For "Pussy" *NSFW*

Meta4
08-09-2010, 11:06 PM
http://visit-x.net/rammstein/

clik on Pussy in upper left for video, I fuck with Rammstein heavily but this song is bootyhole.

djskillz
08-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Only reason I know who they are is because of How High.

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 02:28 AM
decent song
there older stuff is better

Meta4
08-10-2010, 09:04 AM
^^^ Yeah I jus banged the fuck outta Sensucht last night thats what made me search for what these cats are up to and I found the vid. And skillz is their music in How High?

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 09:15 AM
I dont recall it being in How High lol. Its been a while since I watched it though, can't wait for How High 2

djskillz
08-10-2010, 01:38 PM
The scene where Method Man wakes redman up with the blunt he's bangin Du Hast at high volume and it doesnt wake redman up. can't believe you guys don't remember that scene lol.

djskillz
08-10-2010, 01:39 PM
I dont recall it being in How High lol. Its been a while since I watched it though, can't wait for How High 2

And there isn't going to be a How High two. It's gonna be a completely different movie if it ever gets made. They won't let red and meth use teh characters.

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 01:43 PM
well i do remember that scene but not the music lol

and thats lame man, was this because meth and red had beef with the guys over the meth and red show?

djskillz
08-10-2010, 01:48 PM
no. i think they just dont wanna put money into the sequel. don't think it'll sell or some shit. whatever the case they gotta come up with new characters and storyline but it will essentially be the same movie.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-10-2010, 02:01 PM
http://visit-x.net/rammstein/

clik on Pussy in upper left for video, I fuck with Rammstein heavily but this song is bootyhole.

Rammstein is one of those bands that just doesn't give a fuck. I respect that. They're willing to be German and hard even if it looks Nazi. They're also willing to be dark, kinky, and sexual. This vid of course being their most obvious statement of that fact.

They're definitely one of my favorites.

Edgar Erebus
08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Well, if you ask me, they made their whole career basically ripping off Laibach. But I kinda liked that "Mutter" album.

Edgar Erebus
08-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Oh, the video?

Nice, but the better effect would be if they didn't just paste their faces on.

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I'd love Rammstein to do a SOADesque Wu Tang "Shame on a Juden" nazi parody

jk

but yeah rammstein are awesome

djskillz
08-10-2010, 02:20 PM
I haven't listened to SOAD in so long. I own their 5 studio albums. Serj's solo was bangin too. Scars On Broadway was sorta wack though.

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 02:23 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXqEMuXGK08&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXqEMuXGK08&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I loved this video when it came out

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
I haven't listened to SOAD in so long. I own their 5 studio albums. Serj's solo was bangin too. Scars On Broadway was sorta wack though.

Back when i was really into rock I loved their shit and even before then. A couple of months ago I tried to listen to their shit,and found I just didnt like their music anymore lol. Same with slipknot to some degree.

The Achozen project(whenever it comes out, should be good)

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Well, if you ask me, they made their whole career basically ripping off Laibach. But I kinda liked that "Mutter" album.

Wow, I just listened to ten seconds of a Laibach song to see what you were talking about and all I can say is yup. Plus on wiki

The popular German musical group Rammstein has acknowledged influence by both the aesthetic approach and material of Laibach. When members of Laibach were asked by an interviewer about Rammstein "stealing" from them, they responded that "Laibach does not believe in originality... Therefore, Rammstein could not 'steal' much from us. They simply let themselves get inspired by our work, which is absolutely a legitimate process. We are glad that they made it. In a way, they have proven once again that a good 'copy' can make more money on the market than the 'original.'"[11] Laibach would later provide a remix for the Rammstein single "Ohne Dich".

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Back when i was really into rock I loved their shit and even before then. A couple of months ago I tried to listen to their shit,and found I just didnt like their music anymore lol. Same with slipknot to some degree.

The Achozen project(whenever it comes out, should be good)

Once you go black you can't really go back to metal? I still like it. SOAD has its Armenian carnival music sound that no one will ever duplicate going for it. Slipknot's kind of shitty though.

I feel like Achozen will never come out. Like The Cure.

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Once you go black you can't really go back to metal? I still like it. SOAD has its Armenian carnival music sound that no one will ever duplicate going for it. Slipknot's kind of shitty though.

I feel like Achozen will never come out. Like The Cure.

nah theres other metal bands i still fuck with. the magic with me and SOAD was just lost.