PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop Facts

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-10-2005, 12:01 PM
-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking shit about what a thug he was

-"The bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio.

-"I got a story to tell" was vaguelly based on a real life incident Biggie had when he was slipping pipe to John Starks' woman.

-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.

-Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

-Eric B. did security for Mike Tyson throughout much of the 90's.
'
-A young Fat Joe and his boys Tony Montana(R.I.P) and Charlie Rock L.D were one of the top two crack crews in the Bronx in the mid 80's and bringing in thousands of $$$$ per day.

-Q Tip got fuked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes

-Nas came incredibly close to being on the Large Pro produced Kool G Rap, Xtra P, Freddie Foxxx and Ant posse cut "money in the bank" as he was always hangin' around Eric B.'s studio but had gone to pick up some weed with a chick so they let the Ant kid on there instead.

- Grimm was supposed to be on "Live at the Barbecue" but he was arrested on the way to the studio.

-Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad.

-A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect.

-MF Grimm was not only suppose to be on Live at the BBQ, but his joint with Kool G Rap or 4, 5, 6 was suppose to be the lead single but he was arrested again and G Rap went with the joint with Nas.

-Mf Grimm was held on trial for the murder of a cop.

-Everyone in CashMoney has done at least 2 years in prison.

-Rakim was still in high school when paid in full dropped

the funky drunk
10-10-2005, 12:02 PM
^ props , i ddnt know sum of that shit

Sifu Dragon
10-10-2005, 12:06 PM
-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.

i would pay to see that, not cause i hate jay but pun just smashin a battle on his head....funny just da thought of it

G.O.D.PT3
10-10-2005, 12:08 PM
-

-Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

nah that story was b.s.

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-10-2005, 12:19 PM
nah that story was b.s.
it was?????

Cheech Da WildKard
10-10-2005, 12:24 PM
-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking shit about what a thug he was
ROTFLMAO!!! Oh shit ...LOL ...

G.O.D.PT3
10-10-2005, 12:30 PM
it was?????
yes sir eric didnt do hardly any work pro did all the work so it was put ' produced by large pro' eric b got vex and thats that. wernt no fights or no running niggas outta town.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-10-2005, 01:09 PM
'
-A young Fat Joe and his boys Tony Montana(R.I.P) and Charlie Rock L.D were one of the top two crack crews in the Bronx in the mid 80's and bringing in thousands of $$$$ per day.

I can confirm this is tru. People dont realise Joe is one of the realest in the game. This guys done it all. Its the ones that talk about it the most that are talking shit.

'
-Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad.

-
I can beleive this happend for two reasons-

1. Redman is (was) a crazy muthafucker, if ya didnt know.
2. Prodigy is a bitch.

CrunchyBlack
10-10-2005, 01:25 PM
i heard ex cashmoney rapper, BG was a heroin addict at age 13 (approximately the age when he started his rap career).

triggahappy187
10-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Good thread interestin read

Wu-Tang 9
10-10-2005, 02:49 PM
shit, some of that is pretty funny...Props

Create
10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
lmao !! at alot of these

FREDDIE IS THE MAN

Punch
10-13-2005, 11:19 PM
-Q Tip got fuked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes

yeah in the Hot Sex video he's wearing a mask the whole time

Mixtape Mutt
10-14-2005, 01:06 AM
-A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect.

This was BS. We covered this in another thread, first off the Wu don't roll up into a club dolo, especially if Suge is there. Everyone knows the Wu travel deep, especially back then. This was a story made up by Pac's herb ass bodyguard, Pac is a herb for having a bodyguard too.

Another thing that we won't find out to be true or false is the story of a Wu member (INS I think) having his chain snatched by one of Suge's people. RZA called Suge that night and told him if the chain was not returned, he was going to send 80 hooded Shaolin ninjas to Suge's mansion and chop off his head. RZA ran shit back then, on and off the Island. Supposedly Suge apologized and gave back the chain a day later.

crass
10-14-2005, 01:11 AM
i can picture that haha. wu-tang a' run tings

4-Bar Killer
10-14-2005, 05:46 AM
I can confirm this is tru. People dont realise Joe is one of the realest in the game. This guys done it all. Its the ones that talk about it the most that are talking shit.

I can beleive this happend for two reasons-

1. Redman is (was) a crazy muthafucker, if ya didnt know.
2. Prodigy is a bitch.
hard for me to admit, but youre right, he's a bitch.. Im a huge mobb fan and love all there OLD music, but its true... I even heard a story that before Prodigy got to know havoc, g.o.d., nitty and those guys, Havoc & G.O.D. planned to rob him.. anybody know if this is true?

CrunchyBlack
10-14-2005, 10:23 AM
RZA called Suge that night and told him if the chain was not returned, he was going to send 80 hooded Shaolin ninjas to Suge's mansion and chop off his head.
what? lol...serious???

bergs
10-14-2005, 10:39 AM
That RZA story sounds like complete bullshit...