PDA

View Full Version : bang i go hard on a bus station. stuck in a sanitarium for a minute

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2010, 02:12 PM
no joke i finally just got upped ground priveledgez to hit up the sanitarium jail library computer and bam they got internet for 15 minutez. so i checked out a dope ass nineteen naughty nine joint from the old school....some spiderman comicz and a couple books on baseball. seen the comp and thought wucorp bingo!....figured id fuckin bump some raekwon "we go hard" or whatever and bring it back to piss some motherfuckaz off....todayz my big day i got my priveledges to move around this joint. im stuck in a minimum security prison for the clinically criminally insane this time for threatining to blow up a bus station while tweekin on methamphetamine and coke. its a long story. they proved me to be a enuf of a drug induced schizo i qualified for the state mental hospital instead of the state pen. i only gotz 15 minutes to spit this to ya but yeah i been here 50 dayz and i got. i dont know theres a way out if i can find a halfway house to suppport me but now that i gotta do a minimum of 90 dayz. theres some weird motherfuckaz up here

15 minutes up peace

Mr. R&B
08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Cool...

Can U mail me some of your MeNtAL MeDZ????????????????????

djskillz
08-10-2010, 03:18 PM
damn. i was wonderin why i haven't seen you post in awhile.

EAGLE EYE
08-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Bateman was right about this forum

Queen Of Poetry
08-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Sicka!!!! Take care of urself man. We've missed u!

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Bateman was right about this forum

there is like 5 to 7 normal people on here and they are all white.

not a coincidence

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2010, 05:34 PM
keep the mind free my man.

dad
08-10-2010, 05:34 PM
keep reading , keep your mental strong .

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2010, 05:37 PM
sicka....your a fucking bum. WHere your at right now....get used to it. You will be back. You are the poster child for repeat offender.

society doesn't care about you, you created your own stuggle, but you will never admit it because you are your biggest problem.

kill yourself and save your family, or whts left of it, the trouble.

Teh KillaBee
08-10-2010, 06:29 PM
^^^^ ahahahAHAHAHAHahahahahAHAHaha destroyed by an old faggot

netscape check two
08-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Sicka!!!! Take care of urself man. We've missed u!

Think for yourself. lol