PDA

View Full Version : The true unknown

JIGSAW45
08-12-2010, 01:38 AM
SOME SHIT I COOKED UP TODAY...HOOK IS STILL SOME WHAT UNDER CONSTRUCTION. LEMME KNOW YALL,PEACE.

Muthafukas wanna flap they mouth,claimin that im actin out/i'm never chasin after clout,but hustled through the rain or drought/seen done or heard about is what the fuk i rap about/choices that we all made,whether vain or mapped em out/came in this game humble,n maimed till the lames stumbled/makin the kane bubble,they slangin the same bundle/n came with the same hustle,which led the cypher to crumble/the realness in me remain,simple n plain fuk u/dont speak on no false statements,or reapin no false placement/n always shared a plate with the ppl i split the cake with/my mentals grown n reshapin,acquired spiritual greatness/n due to the drastic changes,became the target of hatred/im just the average joe,that spit the savagest flow/from the days of taggin ya do' to the days of baggin the dro/to the days of crushin the blow,n rubba bands on the dough/walkin the godly path with no price tag on my soul/all my choices n actions aint none but a small fraction/compared to the gods that put me on,made a strong pact n/enhancin the form of rappin,click clakkin im impactin/like semi autos retractin,exit wounds on the back n/i dont fukin exaggerate,all wheelin the traction/so if u really know a nigga,say that i aint never fakin/never fed a fukin rat n never slept with fukin jake n/jigsaw never fall,just incase u fukin waitin/

Uncut n extended,thats what im about duke/n if u feel offended then im talkin bout u/bring the truth into the booth kid,nuthin less than ruthless/cinderella niggas is pissed becuz the shoe fit/

J.T.S.
08-12-2010, 10:20 AM
reapin no false placement/n always shared a plate with the ppl i split the cake with/my mentals grown n reshapin,acquired spiritual greatness/n due to the drastic changes,became the target of hatred/im just the average joe,that spit the savagest flow/from the days of taggin ya do' to the days of baggin the dro/to the days of crushin the blow,n rubba bands on the dough

niceness right there..

SKAMPOE
08-12-2010, 12:58 PM
real shit right here jig

THE MASON
08-12-2010, 01:09 PM
i dig it

i see you are coming with some different lyrical styles and flows, i call the style calm aggressive. its a like a warriors energy on the mic, show no fear, no mercy, no anger but when you speak it sounds mad powerful, to me thats when an emcee is at his best. hope that makes sense, this is just generally speaking of course.

but the track was definitely in that vain of calm aggression, peace jig

Undiluted Karma
08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
SOME SHIT I COOKED UP TODAY...HOOK IS STILL SOME WHAT UNDER CONSTRUCTION. LEMME KNOW YALL,PEACE.

Muthafukas wanna flap they mouth,claimin that im actin out/i'm never chasin after clout,but hustled through the rain or drought/seen done or heard about is what the fuk i rap about/choices that we all made,whether vain or mapped em out/came in this game humble,n maimed till the lames stumbled/makin the kane bubble,they slangin the same bundle/n came with the same hustle,which led the cypher to crumble/the realness in me remain,simple n plain fuk u/dont speak on no false statements,or reapin no false placement/n always shared a plate with the ppl i split the cake with/my mentals grown n reshapin,acquired spiritual greatness/n due to the drastic changes,became the target of hatred/im just the average joe,that spit the savagest flow/from the days of taggin ya do' to the days of baggin the dro/to the days of crushin the blow,n rubba bands on the dough/walkin the godly path with no price tag on my soul/all my choices n actions aint none but a small fraction/compared to the gods that put me on,made a strong pact n/enhancin the form of rappin,click clakkin im impactin/like semi autos retractin,exit wounds on the back n/i dont fukin exaggerate,all wheelin the traction/so if u really know a nigga,say that i aint never fakin/never fed a fukin rat n never slept with fukin jake n/jigsaw never fall,just incase u fukin waitin/

Uncut n extended,thats what im about duke/n if u feel offended then im talkin bout u/bring the truth into the booth kid,nuthin less than ruthless/cinderella niggas is pissed becuz the shoe fit/

nice man

"came in this game humble,n maimed till the lames stumbled/makin the kane bubble,they slangin the same bundle/n came with the same hustle"
^this

JIGSAW45
08-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Peace yall, glad yall dig it...bronze i definitely understand and agree with what you're saying because that's what i was feeling when i wrote this.i had some real heavy thoughts on my mind and that's when i decided to write some deeper true life shit.i was building with the god skampoe on some personal shit... and this is what poured out of my brain later on,lol. prolly 1 of the realest verses i ever wrote and definitely some of the realest shit i ever spoke. peace and thanks again to everyone that came thru n showed love,one.

Guarded By Martyrs
08-12-2010, 03:35 PM
im just the average joe,that spit the savagest flow/from the days of taggin ya do' to the days of baggin the dro/to the days of crushin the blow,n rubba bands on the dough/walkin the godly path with no price tag on my soul/

Really feeling these parts.
Great wordplay and always something at the end as well.

JIGSAW45
08-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Good lookin out my dude,peace

War and Peace
08-13-2010, 02:22 PM
gutter gospel.

JIGSAW45
08-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Peace,peace