PDA

View Full Version : Is R Kelly Coming Out With A New Album?

CharlesJones
08-14-2010, 11:44 AM
I saw a new video of his recently and i forgot the name of the song. It's a ok song. I think the name of the album title i saw is called Undefeated. I might be wrong but i was guessing he has a new album coming since i've never seen this video before and he doesn't have braids in the video. I looked on his last album Untitled to see if the video i saw is on that album and it's not. He hasn't made a good album in awhile. TP3.Com and Double Up albums are alright. Untitled album is ok. In my opinion, i don't think his albums are classics like his fans might say. He has several songs on his albums i like but i can't say that i think he has more good songs than bad songs on his albums.

DUMBO
08-17-2010, 02:55 PM
yes. he's made albums in the past, so it is likely that he will make albums in the future.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-17-2010, 03:59 PM
T4Mf1tk2z9o

CharlesJones
08-19-2010, 12:04 PM
He has a new interview in XXL magazine that has Shyne on the cover. He said he's working on 3 new albums. I don't think that's ever been done before by a r&b artist trying to release 3 new albums soon. He said the album titles of the 3 albums he's working on but i can't remember them. I was listening to his Double Up album today. He got some good songs on there. I like the songs he did with Nelly, Chamillionaire, Keyshia Coles. Real Talk song on Double Up is so funny. He curses a lot on that one.