PDA

View Full Version : George Clooney's The American

CharlesJones
08-14-2010, 12:02 PM
This comes out September 1st. It looks like a action/drama flick. I might check it out. Most of his movies suck except Out Of Sight with Jennifer Lopez, Isaiah Washington, Ving Rhames hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's a good actor but his movies are boring.

Mcthuggin99
08-14-2010, 12:57 PM
you didnt like From Dusk Till Dawn or Three Kings? those are my favorite Clooney movies along with Out Of Sight.

and ive seen the trailer and it looks like its gonna be an interesting movie

CharlesJones
08-14-2010, 02:08 PM
I haven't seen From Dusk Till Dawn but i did see Three Kings and i didn't like it. I also saw his Michael Clayton movie and that sucks. Ya'll remember him on The Facts Of Life tv show with Kim Fields and Nancy McKeon? I don't think too many people remember him on there. I don't remember him on there because i didn't watch the show that much but i remember the show. Kim Fields was cute when she was a little girl. I remember when she was a kid on a episode of Good Times tv show. Her mom was on Good Times as Janet Jackson's abusive mom.

Mcthuggin99
08-14-2010, 05:30 PM
From Dusk Till Dawn is a good movie. Clooney plays a bad guy in it but he's the main character. it was directed by Robert Rodriguez and written by Quentin Tarantino who is also in the movie and he plays George Clooney's brother.

there's a lot of blood and violence but thats because its kinda like an Exploitation movie like they did with Grindhouse.

CharlesJones
08-19-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm probably gonna wait for The American to come to video LOL.

Uncle Steezo
08-26-2010, 06:51 AM
oceans 11 & 12 & 13
o brother
syriana
burn after reading

CharlesJones
08-26-2010, 09:56 AM
I saw Syriana and that's boring LOL.