PDA

View Full Version : Shyne Is On The Cover Of XXL Magazine

CharlesJones
08-14-2010, 01:08 PM
I bought it today so i can read his interview to see what he's been up to. LOL@his hair hahahahahahahahahaha. I saw a picture of him with his new hairstyle. It looks like a 90's hairstyle LOL. I don't think he's living in america now.

drippie k
08-14-2010, 08:51 PM
he got deported to belize

main_man
08-14-2010, 09:39 PM
is anybody really checkin for shyne anymore?

i mean, he had a couple nice songs back when he came out, he was aiight.

i guess i just got a problem with a pussy ass bitch who empties his gun in a club and shoots some innocent woman in the face. just another wanna be gangster. straight punk shit.

i guess what im tryin to say is, fuck shyne.lol. glad your gone and stay the fuck out. with your wack ass bullshit.

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-15-2010, 12:13 AM
His criminal record is more famous than his music. Also, he's never even been that great to begin with.

LONDON!
08-15-2010, 05:01 AM
is anybody really checkin for shyne anymore?

i mean, he had a couple nice songs back when he came out, he was aiight.

i guess i just got a problem with a pussy ass bitch who empties his gun in a club and shoots some innocent woman in the face. just another wanna be gangster. straight punk shit.

i guess what im tryin to say is, fuck shyne.lol. glad your gone and stay the fuck out. with your wack ass bullshit.

he never licked off no shots intentionally in that woman's face, some goofy road(street) rat type hater's were trying to cheef(punk) up his bossman at the time and shyne is a real stand up brother, he use to run wit the old bk/ny street crew called the decepticons, he's a real nigga, he thought they were in danger and licked off a couple of shots in the air to give em a warning, it was unintentional and a accident that, that girl got hit

but yeah, that brother shouldn't have licked off no shots for someone who i think everybody knows isn't a road brother, or from the endz(hood), you see what i'm saying, a square, theirs a diffrence between a road bossman and a industry bossman, you back up your bossman in the streets because you know he knows the coup(what time it is) and will back you up in court if it comes to that, you get what i'm saying, a industry bossman is purely bizness, its on a strictly bizness level, you see what i'm saying, you know a industry bossman is not gonna back you up in court at all, squares come up diffrent like, you get me

its sad shit all around, big up shyne, its fucked up that he can't make money in the country he was raised in all his life and take care of his famo, you see what i'm saying, when you've got the american system going over to other peoples country's without there consent invading there country's for there resources, the system is hypocrites and haters, big up shyne and i hope he's still able to stack them p's(money) on a big boy level for real like, you get me

CharlesJones
08-19-2010, 01:00 PM
LOL@Main Man hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Your right about his album not being good. Bad Boys and maybe 2 other songs on his debut album i like. He's a good rapper though.