PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite NFL games?

Luther Large
10-10-2005, 02:30 PM
What game that you watched(not 1 you heard about).......

So what NFL game was the best that you ever witnessed in person or on the t.v

me personally i have 5 greatest ever

1.The snow game Patriots vs. Raiders

2.Superbowl 38 Panthers vs. Patriots

3.The saturday night matchup Falcons vs. Panthers (yes the 1 were vick flew to the endzone)

4.This game was far from great but i was in the stands when bledsoe went down and "The Brady legacy" started

5.Divisional playoffs Steelers vs. Jets (the 1 were doug brien missed 2 game winners)

there are others deeper down the line from the early 1990's but these 1's stuck in my head

so what are ya'lls?

ARCHRIVAL
10-10-2005, 02:50 PM
theres just so many, but the one that i immediately thought of was the Pat-Raiders snow game. that shit was just classic.

i also liked the superbowl 36 Pats-Rams game and the final game of the 2003 season Pats-Bills. The bills SMOKED my patriots in the first game of the season 0-31. There was plenty of emotion because of the lawyer milloy situation. the pats came back and returned the favor beating the bills 31-0.

and finally, the 2003 game against the colts where they held ed james on goal line at the end. they won 38-34...

like you said, there were so many memorable games from the 90s (mostly 49ers and Cowboys), but i cant think of them.

oooo and i just remembered... the 2003 conference chapionship pats v. colts...i remember the pats robbin at least 4 passes off peyton manning...shit was ill...

GO PATS!!!

baby jesus
10-10-2005, 02:57 PM
1. Giants Vs. Bills- Superbowl Wide Right
2.Pats Vs. Raiders-Snow Game
3.Colts Vs. Tampa I Think- Monday Night Comeback
4.Rams Vs. Titans-Superbowl 1 Yard Short
5.Panthers Vs. Pats-Superbowl

Luther Large
10-10-2005, 03:04 PM
yeah i forgot all about that rams super bowl against the titans

i didnt get to watch it all so i dont remember it good

baby jesus
10-10-2005, 03:22 PM
There Was One Mad Good Jet Vs. Dolphins-MNF Comeback But I Dont Care For When The Jets Win So I Left It Off.

Luther Large
10-10-2005, 03:40 PM
oohhh damn

i cant believe i forgot

-The 2003 regular season game between the Patriots and Dolphins it was the overtime game where Troy Brown caught an 80 yard pass to win the game....that was dope

hellbound
10-10-2005, 05:36 PM
the game the titans lost by soo little superbowl game
and the pats raiders snow game