PDA

View Full Version : Rev Run goin commercial???

Wu-Tang 9
10-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Yo man i just was watchin some show on MTV2(yea i was bored) and i saw some commercial for the show Run's House. Its about the Rev and his events at his house and what goes on there. He is also puttin out an album, but i dont know what to expect form it. I bet it will be a waste. I will always have respect for him and what he did with Run DMC but this right now is wack...Your thoughts

Peace

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-10-2005, 03:35 PM
i heard a litttle clip of it, in the commercial for the cd, it got run dmc type beatz, but i couldnt hear his lyrics cleary.

KBOS
10-10-2005, 03:45 PM
aint nothin changed with run execpt hes gonna have a carmera filming part of his life

The Watcher
10-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Did you miss the Grand Royal album or something? Things change, sometimes for the worse.

oldie
10-11-2005, 07:52 AM
its already dropped i think. he's on a track with Liberty-X.....can you belive it....mad dissapointing, whether its on his album i dont know. dont even know the name of the song.

Wu-Tang 9
10-11-2005, 10:10 AM
yea man it is dissapointing, Im not gonna buy the rev run CD cuz i dont wanna hear anything with him on it thats not Run DMC

Mixtape Mutt
10-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Wow, I didn't even know Run had an album out/coming out. Haven't seen the commercial though. Whatever, TV sucks anyway. All I watch on TV is cartoons, Ali G, Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm and public access TV.

VallKano
10-11-2005, 12:25 PM
they sold out on the aerosmith track...nothin new for fags bein fags

oldie
10-11-2005, 02:21 PM
they sold out on the aerosmith track...nothin new for fags bein fags
WHAT!!! thats the first rock/rap collab. ONE OF THE MANY THINGS RUN WERE 1ST FOR!!!!

bringoutthegimp
10-11-2005, 02:24 PM
that aerosmith track was weak as fuck, dont kid yourself, i dont think they should be given thanks for starting rock/rap collabs since every single one has been terrible, i never liked them, ill give them respect for being pioneers but other than that theyre highly over rated

oldie
10-11-2005, 02:55 PM
that aerosmith track was weak as fuck, dont kid yourself, i dont think they should be given thanks for starting rock/rap collabs since every single one has been terrible, i never liked them, ill give them respect for being pioneers but other than that theyre highly over rated
mate, i personally love the track, but not any other rock/rap collabo cos i hate rock!! but its ot about whether you like it or not, or whether you like rap/rock or not, cos i dont too. but yeah i respect that you respect them for bieng pioneers but its just the pure fact that THEY DID do it FIRST, THEY STARTED IT!!! the only Run D.M.C album i got is greatest hits & Raising Hell, personally i didnt like Raising Hell...can't go through why but other stuff ive heard is quite aight.

its just that are pioneers thats gotten them they rep and been overrated in your opinion. its your opinion so im not gunna tell you your wrong cos your not and its not done like that.
ok you respect em for being pioneers - thats good enough for me.

TUCO
10-11-2005, 09:50 PM
hell yea....Rev's new joint is fuckin dope!
the beat is mad crazy and his flow is impecable....ima def pick up Distortion

about the show.....ehh who cares

MILF DOOM
10-13-2005, 08:14 AM
ever since rock this way