PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan 2010

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:16 PM
its on..

ive decided to go easy this year.. mostly cuz i failed horribly last year after about two weeks of up 6.30 every morning without food, smoke, alcohol or ANYthing that can be considered bad or unclean until around 20.00 or 21.00 in the evening, including thoughts man... even after that i constrained my eating a little (not indulging myself like that fat kid on that mcdonalds/capitalism picture on google.. its pretty hard when u go without food for a whole day, with only water.. yes i did drink water..)

its the hardest shit i ever did, straight up

two weeks straight down the drain.. mostly cause i was traveling at the same time, and that did not turn out t be a good mix.. after two weeks, i was eating more than ever before TOTALLY not giving a fuck.. it gave new meaning to the word gluttony, and i was pretty dissapointed a few months after..

im not doing that again.. this year its only from 12 (noon) until 18 or if i can manage until 21.. maybe i will push myself a little further after a week of warming up..

are u going ramadan? peace

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 07:18 PM
You gave me a great idea. Time to fuck up some religious faggots.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:19 PM
You gave me a great idea. Time to fuck up some religious faggots.

dude, chill

Professor Poopsnagle
08-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Why do it anyway if you're gonna fail. What do you hope to achieve?

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 07:21 PM
There is nothing worse than internet preaching. It's beyond pathetic.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-15-2010, 07:25 PM
There's nothing worse than practising Muslims.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:31 PM
There's nothing worse than practising Muslims.

have you heard of something called wu-tang? :P

and im not a practicing muslim, i just do it cuz i want to basically, and i like to challenge myself. i am so and so about belief in god, and religion in general..

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Why do it anyway if you're gonna fail. What do you hope to achieve?

i hope to complete it.. discipline keeps the mind focused..

Prolifical ENG
08-15-2010, 07:33 PM
I was at a Bachelor party last year and one guy was doin it. Bad. After all the Islamic sins he committed that night with us we listed out as he was eating McDonalds with us after sunrise....we concluded he should just shave his beard off.

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
have you heard of something called show business? I bet none of those dudes have stepped foot in a mosque in ten years. People with money don't give two fucks about religion.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:35 PM
I was at a Bachelor party last year and one guy was doin it. Bad. After all the Islamic sins he committed that night with us we listed out as he was eating McDonalds with us after sunrise....we concluded he should just shave his beard off.

haha.. shit aint that bad.. its not about following the rules to the absolute, its about pushing your limits and realizing what matters in life..

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Most Muslims I know say it's about following the rules.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:37 PM
have you heard of something called show business? I bet none of those dudes have stepped foot in a mosque in ten years. People with money don't give two fucks about religion.

so ur basically saying wu-tang clan is a bunch of fakes and gimmicks?

i dont think.... uhm.. no im just u know..

yeah

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Most Muslims I know say it's about following the rules.

yeah well, there are fanatics out there.. that goes for christians too mind you tho..

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 07:40 PM
so ur basically saying wu-tang clan is a bunch of fakes and gimmicks?

Isn't that obvious?

food for thought
08-15-2010, 07:40 PM

lol what type of shit is that?

and btw, do u know why monk got banned and for how long?

Professor Poopsnagle
08-15-2010, 07:48 PM
i hope to complete it.. discipline keeps the mind focused..
I find running 5 miles a day and bicycling everyday keeps my mind focussed. Also a steady diet and enough sleep help. But whatever works for you. Just don't do it because some desert ideology tells you to.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Isn't that obvious?

VeFB7JNTPLI
FoVkNSw1ifw
N4Y-vf4O61Y

no

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 07:51 PM
I find running 5 miles a day and bicycling everyday keeps my mind focussed. Also a steady diet and enough sleep help. But whatever works for you. Just don't do it because some desert ideology tells you to.

yeah man! truth

i figure if 1.5 billion muslims can do it, i can too :p and its only my second time so i wont push it too far.. i almost went mad last year lol, straight up

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm not gonna argue with someone who believes in a magic man in the sky that controls everything. It's obvious you can be led to believe anything. Let's just call you a fucking idiot and leave it at that.

RPLOI0PFoF8

JVk6n0nBt8A

gE-5Q_xyiwo

I guess they're also into beating women and killing people by your logic, retard.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-15-2010, 08:07 PM
I know I was gonna say that, they bull shit so much. None of them have killed anybody. They don't actually know martial arts, they just watch movies. They're not even Muslims they're associated with 5% philosophy. That's like me calling a Mormon a Christian... get real. They're just a "pack of niggers" to quote Mel Gibson, who smoke a lot of weed, coke, and pcp, and watch cartoons on the regular.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:08 PM
I guess they're also into beating women and killing people by your logic, retard.

you do realize rza and odb are convicted of killing at least one person each? and yeah they may have claimed self defense but they werent exactly dead broke, and couldnt afford lawyers.. and i dont think raekwon would dedicate an entire album to smuggling coke if he wasnt serious about it.. that would just make him and every wu tang member straight up liars, and every affiliate (incl. all sunz of man & killarmy members) a naive son of a bitch..

so i dont rule out any of them. its just what goes on in the streets...! have you ever been to park hill projects?? i dont exactly think its a lot better than where i live, and even that is pretty bad by norwegian standards.. only drunks and junkies, and people getting stabbed or shot with fucking shotguns lol.. everywhere

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-15-2010, 08:11 PM
I know I was gonna say that, they bull shit so much. None of them have killed anybody. They don't actually know martial arts, they just watch movies. They're not even Muslims they're associated with 5% philosophy. That's like me calling a Mormon a Christian... get real. They're just a "pack of niggers" to quote Mel Gibson, who smoke a lot of weed, coke, and pcp, and watch cartoons on the regular.

dude, tell me more about the years that you've spent hanging out with wu-tang clan members and observing what they do in their private lives; and also tell us all the stories they told you about stuff they did before they started rapping!

faggot.

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Yea and RZA chewed his fucking arm off. That's a real life like prosthetic.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:12 PM

wu tang is actually the de-facto largest and most succesfull hip-hop collective (not as a single group, but as a whole collective) in the history of hip-hop.. not only that, they still keep it true to the culture and underground. so no their not just "a bunch of niggers".. sorry to disappoint you dawg..

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Yea and RZA chewed his fucking arm off. That's a real life like prosthetic.

the song is about mental problems and giving false testimonies to the police.. about something that, yes, DID happen.. use your logic, not everything is meant to be taken as reality/literally

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-15-2010, 08:16 PM
What does success matter. Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper in the world then? Of course he isn't. I don't mean it negatively I'm just saying they're just a bunch of poor dudes who were trying to make money and succeeded. No shame they did pretty damn well and their musics the shit. But they're not killers or philosophers, they're rappers. They definitely aren't Muslims.

If you think ODB killed somebody you probably also think he raped minors and shit since he was accused of that too. If he did I don't know why you'd respect him. I know he had a coke problem and stuff. But that's life.

Queen Of Poetry
08-15-2010, 08:23 PM
have you heard of something called wu-tang? :P

and im not a practicing muslim, i just do it cuz i want to basically, and i like to challenge myself. i am so and so about belief in god, and religion in general..

Good for u man. I know it's hard. U gotta prepare ur mind cause that's what it is. I'm starting my cleanse next week and I gotta mentally prepare. No food for 10 days.

Crackhead Bob
08-15-2010, 08:23 PM
the song is about mental problems and giving false testimonies to the police.. about something that, yes, DID happen.. use your logic, not everything is meant to be taken as reality/literallyhaahahahahahahhaahahahah it's a true story. You fucking moron.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Good for u man. I know it's hard. U gotta prepare ur mind cause that's what it is. I'm starting my cleanse next week and I gotta mentally prepare. No food for 10 days.
i dont think ur supposed to stop eating completely...

lord forgive them....

Professor Poopsnagle
08-15-2010, 08:34 PM
HAHAHA! No food for 10 days?! That's just ridiculous and dangerous. If you do that, some of your vital organs will most likely stop functioning.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:34 PM
But that's life.

so is death.. especially in the projects.. there arent many people in the bad parts of new york or any other major city in the US that have their hands clean of blood. even i cant claim that

and i dont think he raped any minors. he may have had some... unfavourable... sexual encounters.. but thats about it. and odb wasnt the guy who rapped too much about killing either. he was the freaky dude. that was just him.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Haha

I don't even know what the point is. You eat breakfast early and dinner late and can't have lunch? Oh God. That's as pathetic as most wannabe Christians who give up chocolate for Lent.

Trill niggas refrain from breathing.

Anyhow, all I'm saying is the Wu are a persona. They invented a culture. Yeah they did some drugs and got in some shit at times, but they aren't really any different from most people in that position.

They're all felons, but that's just cause they're black. They're just story tellers like any other artist.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Haha

I don't even know what the point is. You eat breakfast early and dinner late and can't have lunch? Oh God. That's as pathetic as most wannabe Christians who give up chocolate for Lent.

then you shouldnt have a problem

getting up at 6,

eating a small meal, (note: small! not throwing in everything u can so you'll last out the whole day)

and then not eating until 9 in the evening (again only eating a SMALL meal. you're not supposed to eat a dinner sized meal..)

and then repeating this for a MONTH (30 days)?
which is how long ramadan lasts.

with a big mouth like that, i cant even imagine you eating that little food.. ;)

Queen Of Poetry
08-15-2010, 08:41 PM
i dont think ur supposed to stop eating completely...

lord forgive them....

U drink this stuff u make for 10 days and that's it.

Jasper I have done this a few times and my organs r fine. Ha.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:43 PM
U drink this stuff u make for 10 days and that's it.

Jasper I have done this a few times and my organs r fine. Ha.

ok, if its a juice fast (incl. any powder/protein/herbal mix), then 10 days is fully possible, if not, not even a problem. just needed to clear that up :p thats actually what im trying to do now, before taking maybe the last half by the book, except for some water.. im not that hardcore..

although i was half of ramadan last year..

my problem is, i always get taken by surprise; some dude sending me a msg on facebook "ramadan has started!" type shit, and im like "aw fuck! not again"

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Haha

Anyhow, all I'm saying is the Wu are a persona. They invented a culture. Yeah they did some drugs and got in some shit at times, but they aren't really any different from most people in that position.

They're all felons, but that's just cause they're black. They're just story tellers like any other artist.

this is actually a lot closer to reality.. but as you said, they are from the hood, and they are felons, and yes, some propably because they were black, and at the wrong place at the wrong time..

but not everyone is innocent.. thats just naive.. some of them lost family members to gang wars, and to think none of them would retaliate? what kind of pussy move is that, claiming you kill to defend your family and then abandoning everything u said as soon as shit hits the fan. no group like that would get any followers, not to mention such a loyal and massive following as the clan.

has anyone seen the first version of the wu W logo btw? the one drawn by mathematics? u need to have some serious issues to draw something like that... and even more issues to actually use it as your official logo lol

lets face it, this is generation kill.. even white suburban pussies kill innocent people in afghanistan and iraq these days.. and the wu are not white suburban pussies, and there are not many innocent people in the hood.

"Even Puffy smoked a motherfucker up in a club" - immortal technique

EAGLE EYE
08-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Temporary starvation (tested on lab rats) has proven to extend their life span.

Not really sure if it works the same with humans. I have my doubts.

Mindsword
08-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Temporary starvation (tested on lab rats) has proven to extend their life span.

Not really sure if it works the same with humans. I have my doubts.

there are different ways of fasting, and different results all depending on how you fast, how long you fast and who is the one fasting..

if you are a smoker, and have any sort of cough or lung problems, i can recommend a maybe 1,5 week water fast, with small meals in between. type oat meal, some types of cereals, fruits, juice and veggies, but not alot, and keep them few in between.. and no large meals, meat, or sweets. ..or smoke..! this is Absolutely risk free, unless your anorectic or have some sort of deficiency illness or something, (or allergy to oat meal of course) but for that there are always medicines or add ins.. this is very healthy, and will clean up most of your lungs pretty quickly. you can even smoke some weed without much of a problem, just be careful how much.

its also good for your character ;) there are no good rappers out there that haven't been hungry for at least a week in their life

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-15-2010, 10:11 PM
this is actually a lot closer to reality.. but as you said, they are from the hood, and they are felons, and yes, some propably because they were black, and at the wrong place at the wrong time..

but not everyone is innocent.. thats just naive.. some of them lost family members to gang wars, and to think none of them would retaliate? what kind of pussy move is that, claiming you kill to defend your family and then abandoning everything u said as soon as shit hits the fan. no group like that would get any followers, not to mention such a loyal and massive following as the clan.

has anyone seen the first version of the wu W logo btw? the one drawn by mathematics? u need to have some serious issues to draw something like that... and even more issues to actually use it as your official logo lol

lets face it, this is generation kill.. even white suburban pussies kill innocent people in afghanistan and iraq these days.. and the wu are not white suburban pussies, and there are not many innocent people in the hood.

"Even Puffy smoked a motherfucker up in a club" - immortal technique

Yeah but we all know Diddy is a raw mutha fucka. "Hello Good Morning" = chills

Is the mathematics logo the one with a decapitated head being hoisted up like a samurai trophy? I kind of like that. Not as much as the current one. It's just cleaner looking. Wu aren't pussies and I respect their work as musicians and I'm sure they're all bad ass dudes who would or have killed for their lives and their paper. I'm just saying there's more then that in their music. Its not NWA. They aren't just venting violence sex and drugs. They talk about real shit like politics and comic books.

If I was inventing a rap persona I'd base it off the man with no name because I like westerns. They like Kung Fu movies. If I talked about killing people in that persona its not about me. People forget that. You don't need to tell your own story. You just need to tell a story. If I had two other rappers they'd be Angel Eyes and Tuco. Lots of artists are just story tellers. At the very least they embellish.

That's why I think what Rick Ross is doing is fine. He's telling a story even if it isn't his. Who gives a shit.

Undiluted Karma
08-16-2010, 04:07 AM
Idk why ppl are insulting Mindsword, he didnt come on here preaching religion.
Personally i think its a big commitment whether or not you follow Islam and respect to you for doing it and at least carrying it out.

Mindsword
08-16-2010, 04:19 AM
Idk why ppl are insulting Mindsword, he didnt come on here preaching religion.
Personally i think its a big commitment whether or not you follow Islam and respect to you for doing it and at least carrying it out.

people are insulting me???? wtf man! ill put a jihad on all of you!

EVERYONE

you should propably see my other thread, the one about people being idiots..

generally, stupid people cant help being stupid, and when they dont understand something, their first reaction tends to be to yell at it and hope for it to go away. its pretty funny, but a little sad and boring at the same time.. it gets repetitive

peace

Undiluted Karma
08-16-2010, 04:35 AM
people are insulting me???? wtf man! ill put a jihad on all of you!

EVERYONE

you should propably see my other thread, the one about people being idiots..

generally, stupid people cant help being stupid, and when they dont understand something, their first reaction tends to be to yell at it and hope for it to go away. its pretty funny, but a little sad and boring at the same time.. it gets repetitive

peace

hahaha well the corp has its fair share of idiots

its a holy month for hinduism atm and some of us fast, im gonna try no meat for a month. its no way near as much of a commitment as ramadan but still:)

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-16-2010, 07:41 AM
I don't like Ramadan because it has "dan" in the title, but in actuality, has nothing to do with me. Punk-ass faggots tryin to make a dolllar off my name when i've got nothing at all to do with the project.

Queen Of Poetry
08-16-2010, 07:57 AM
ok, if its a juice fast (incl. any powder/protein/herbal mix), then 10 days is fully possible, if not, not even a problem. just needed to clear that up :p thats actually what im trying to do now, before taking maybe the last half by the book, except for some water.. im not that hardcore..

Yes it's lemon juice, syrup, cayenne pepper that u mix into water and drink. I usually drink about 8-10 glasses a day. Doesn't taste good but it removes the toxins in ur body. I usually do it for 10 days b/c the weight that I lose is ridiculous and if I did it longer, it could be harmful instead of good.

Frank Sobotka
08-16-2010, 08:02 AM
Must suck to be an extremely poor Muslim, finally able to get some food, can't eat it.

Rame
08-16-2010, 08:14 AM
I don't like Ramadan because it has "dan" in the title, but in actuality, has nothing to do with me. Punk-ass faggots tryin to make a dolllar off my name when i've got nothing at all to do with the project.

Join the club.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Rama of the Ax was a bro. He's up there with the original Black Jesus Krishna. Vishnu had all the coolest Avatars. Even the Buddha seemed like a dude who knew how to pass the blunt.

IrOnMaN
08-16-2010, 04:31 PM
+rep to Mindsword

Crackhead Bob
08-16-2010, 04:53 PM
yea, one pussy ass faggot repping another.

Mindsword
08-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Must suck to be an extremely poor Muslim, finally able to get some food, can't eat it.

if you are really poor, and starving you are allowed to eat.. as a matter of fact everyone is allowed to eat, but if your a rich ass fat bastard, that is not seen as a good thing..

muslims that can afford it are actually supposed to be feeding the poor during ramadan, not stopping them from eating!

ramadan is supposed to be a personal choice. for muslims also.

+rep to Mindsword

thanks, appreciate it.. i would rep back if i knew how

and ignore b-rock, he's just projecting his insecurities.. we should welcome him and take care of the less fortunate and disabled people during ramadan..

IrOnMaN
08-16-2010, 05:07 PM
yea, one pussy ass faggot repping another.

I KNEW that would piss you off. Brock, I'm sorry to inform you that you have failed.:)

Crackhead Bob
08-16-2010, 05:10 PM
How so sport?

Mindsword
08-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Join the club.

haha

tectrus - just ignore him.. its the worst punishment you can give him.. when he gets lonely he just flips out, and starts screaming all he has in panic, and then cries off to sleep

and you should really call him chris... thats his real name

Crackhead Bob
08-16-2010, 05:21 PM
It sounds like you are becoming the very thing you despise. A pathetic little whiney bitch who tries to rag on other people because he's insecure that nobody is listening or gives a shit about his opinions or views. Awwww, another one lost to the darkside.

If you think you're gonna somehow affect me in any way by insulting me, keep in mind I've been on this board 5 years longer than you have. Little bitch.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6GeHLq-tKSPoxM:http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr148/Dabears5540/matt20and20trey20in20baseketball-2.gif&t=1

http://www.cannibalthemusical.net/images/noon.jpg

dad
08-16-2010, 05:24 PM
damn mindsword , slit you wrists all ready you bisexual cocksucking mongoloid !

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Hey some of my best friends are bisexual cock sucking mongoloids. Asian girls need love too.

Mindsword
08-17-2010, 08:58 AM
It sounds like you are becoming the very thing you despise. A pathetic little whiney bitch

you may not realize it but you are actually calling yourself "pathetic little whiney bitch". your words, not mine..
its also a little ironic that youve been sitting infront of a computer for 5 years without learning anything..

and yeah @ boarz, that mongoloid comment was a little racist lol.. i am part north asian, so thats not cool!

and why the hell is ruggedsounds dickriding b-rock so hard??????

peace

Crackhead Bob
08-17-2010, 09:08 AM
It took you 16 hours to come up with that? Simpleton.
http://project405.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/simpleton.jpg

Mindsword
08-17-2010, 09:22 AM
It took you 16 hours to come up with that? Simpleton.
http://project405.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/simpleton.jpg

actually it took me 16 hours to get some sleep and go to work.. life is short, so much time wasted, and then i come here and realize my thread is full of childish angry trolling, pointless repetition and narcissistic people posting pictures of themselves..

im a little disappointed myself..

peace