PDA

View Full Version : Question for non Afro-Americans who use the word "nigga"

noel411
08-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Latinos and whatever other non-African Americans use the word.

Would you take it as an insult if a white person called you a "nigger", or would you be secretly flattered?

Art Vandelay
08-16-2010, 06:23 PM
holy shit, we almost made it a month without a white person on wu-corp asking for permission to use the N word

Professor Poopsnagle
08-16-2010, 06:36 PM
The word nigger derives from the Spanish word negro which stems from the Latin word niger, so if anyone, Latinos should say be able to say that word. As they invented it. Ironically, the word nigger is an anagram for the word ginger, who, as opposed to niggers, have very little melanin.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/934a88e0.jpg?t=1281998086

>

http://doorofkush.50megs.com/images/african_woman_with_buttocks_259x500.jpg

7JhY7176qJs

Art Vandelay
08-16-2010, 06:44 PM
http://inlinethumb43.webshots.com/32170/2328156450103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-16-2010, 06:50 PM
WHITE PEOPLe ON THIS FORUM WOULD TAKE A SECRET PEEK AT CAPPADONNAS DICK IF THERE WAS THE OPPORTUNITY

netscape check two
08-16-2010, 07:44 PM
What's going on Noel, my honka?

noel411
08-16-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey dude, what's up?

TSA
08-16-2010, 09:02 PM
WHITE PEOPLe ON THIS FORUM WOULD TAKE A SECRET PEEK AT CAPPADONNAS DICK IF THERE WAS THE OPPORTUNITY
who wouldn't lol, it's like, who got the biggest dick ya know?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-16-2010, 11:07 PM
I don't know why people feel the need to be polite. If you're offended by the word nigger you must be a slave... Otherwise assume its not. It just means black. If I say "sup blue" to a redhead its like me saying "sup nig" to a white guy.

People are fagots who act like they experienced slavery. I think most blacks weren't alive before civil rights. If people look at you weird maybe its because you look weird not because you have dark skin. I'm never fascinated by black people's skin. The only time I focus on a black person in a group is when they're dressed like a criminal. But I look the same way at whites who dress that way. Its just animal instincts. I have a stabbing phobia. Sue me.

Art Vandelay
08-16-2010, 11:13 PM
The only time I focus on a black person in a group is when they're dressed like a criminal. But I look the same way at whites who dress that way.

that makes no sense. one sentence you say you only notice the color black when they are dressed a certain way, which means you are separating black people from all other people (which is racism) then the next sentence you say but you notice white people like that too.

why would you only see a person's skin color when somebody is doing something wrong (or dressing like they are going to do something wrong...whatever that means)?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-16-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm saying the only black people I give looks at like "oh shit" are because they're dressed sketchy. I'm saying its how they carry themselves not their skin that makes me give them that scared look which they assume is racist. You know that walk across the street look. But I give that same look to anybody in that profile.

So I'm saying essentially I'm afraid of poor people not black people.

EAGLE EYE
08-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Some criminals even dress up in Armani suits.

djskillz
08-16-2010, 11:22 PM
he's afraid of fitted hats and baggy jeans.

Art Vandelay
08-16-2010, 11:31 PM
he's afraid of fitted hats and baggy jeans.

Run mother fucker, it's a fubu velour sweatsuit.

http://seriousstyles.com/library/BlueFubuVelourOutfit.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-16-2010, 11:32 PM
*nods*

The sorts who dress like that are usually pussies but they're always in groups so it is what it is. Then you have the occasional real shit guy who deserves to dress like it. Then you're fucked. So yeah I generally don't fuck with it in general. Especially the white kids. They're the ones who shoot up the school on a coke bender with scarface fantasies. Not the emo gothic loners. They don't have the balls or motivation to. The creepy sketches might hang themselves but its the wannabe thugs who are gonna off somebody.

netscape check two
08-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Most people aren't afraid of fitted flat brim hats, they just laugh at them.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-16-2010, 11:35 PM
I do laugh at them. But I don't talk shit to them. They're broken home kids, what if they've got a knife. I don't need the paperwork.

LONDON!
08-17-2010, 08:37 AM

Would you take it as an insult if a white person called you a "nigger", or would you be secretly flattered?

it's like i always be saying, i'm black and me personally now, i ain't got a problem wit latino's from the endz(hood), using the n word, because they know the coup(what time it is) and know its like the word we use over here called brare(person, guy), like "that brare over there", or "that nigga over there", like a term of endearment, like "thats my nigga", you see what i'm saying, thats how i use it, taking a negative from the system and reclaiming it and making it positive, they ain't trying to shit on us, we're from the same family tree, same cultures, they have african in them, plus we're all in the same struggle, no bougie shit or self hate shit, you see what i'm saying

but white people can call themselves what they want, its a free world, but no white person is using the n word in my presence, thats just me you know

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-17-2010, 09:09 AM
i'm sick of everyone using the words 'nigger' and 'nigga'...that term of endearment justification just sounds so stupid and hollow. some people say using profanity in general is a sign of low intelligence, but i think using 'nigga' might be.

the word sounds dumb regardless of who's saying it, and the whole nigger/nigga delineation just adds more confusion to racial discussions, which are already filled with miscommunication, misinterpretation, and misattributed motives and feelings. watching some young and cocky ghetto trash call each other nigga in a doctor's office waiting room around elderly folks and professionals makes me cringe/facepalm , and I see it everyday.

people need to grow up. the popular culture of black people in america needs to grow up, and stop condoning and tacitly embracing ignorant and degenerate behavior and language.

Art Vandelay
08-17-2010, 09:26 AM
it's like i always be saying, i'm black and me personally now, i ain't got a problem wit latino's from the endz(hood), using the n word, because they know the coup(what time it is) and know its like the word we use over here called brare(person, guy), like "that brare over there", or "that nigga over there", like a term of endearment, like "thats my nigga", you see what i'm saying, thats how i use it, taking a negative from the system and reclaiming it and making it positive, they ain't trying to shit on us, we're from the same family tree, same cultures, they have african in them, plus we're all in the same struggle, no bougie shit or self hate shit, you see what i'm saying

but white people can call themselves what they want, its a free world, but no white person is using the n word in my presence, thats just me you know

i'd punch a person, white or black, for using the words coup and brare.

hectis
08-17-2010, 10:26 AM
I dont understand why anyone including black people use the word

food for thought
08-17-2010, 11:44 AM

this is the dumbest shit i ever heard in my life.

are you serious with this?

sounds like some fucking cracker white devil. smelling like dogs and shit. scum of the earth and shit. fucking and marrying your sisters and cousins and shit. dirty shit. earths devil.

are you flattered dude?

food for thought
08-17-2010, 11:48 AM
i'm sick of everyone using the words 'nigger' and 'nigga'...that term of endearment justification just sounds so stupid and hollow. some people say using profanity in general is a sign of low intelligence, but i think using 'nigga' might be.

the word sounds dumb regardless of who's saying it, and the whole nigger/nigga delineation just adds more confusion to racial discussions, which are already filled with miscommunication, misinterpretation, and misattributed motives and feelings. watching some young and cocky ghetto trash call each other nigga in a doctor's office waiting room around elderly folks and professionals makes me cringe/facepalm , and I see it everyday.

yep. the world "nigga" is popularized some in hip hop and the reasoning is stupid and they need to dead that.

what i really dont understand though is why anybody, white or black but especially white, would have the world nigger in his/her vocabulary?

your either ignorant as fuck or your a racist piece of shit like nickytooch hollaaaa

Art Vandelay
08-17-2010, 11:51 AM
probably a black dude called him "my nigga" once and he was flattered so he thinks everyone else would be flattered.

noel and his friends at 5:30

f7hxfMHV9A0

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2010, 11:53 AM
I dont understand why anyone including black people use the word

Cause we own the word. There's suffering behind so we made it ours.....anyone that ain't black shouldn't be saying it. (my opinion of course).

I use it. I use it alot. I've heard white folks say it and u gotta let them know. Look just cause we cool, don't mean u can use it. U give one warning......that's it.

food for thought
08-17-2010, 11:53 AM
I don't know why people feel the need to be polite. If you're offended by the word nigger you must be a slave... Otherwise assume its not. It just means black. If I say "sup blue" to a redhead its like me saying "sup nig" to a white guy.

People are fagots who act like they experienced slavery. I think most blacks weren't alive before civil rights. If people look at you weird maybe its because you look weird not because you have dark skin. I'm never fascinated by black people's skin. The only time I focus on a black person in a group is when they're dressed like a criminal. But I look the same way at whites who dress that way. Its just animal instincts. I have a stabbing phobia. Sue me.

I'm saying the only black people I give looks at like "oh shit" are because they're dressed sketchy. I'm saying its how they carry themselves not their skin that makes me give them that scared look which they assume is racist.

lol jesus christ youre a faggit post your picture lol, i bet you look like jeffery damher in his mid-teens. the anti-social nerd in high school who got picked on and hated life.

youre a wu tang fan dude?

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-17-2010, 12:06 PM
^he's a 16 year old from new hampshire.

Art Vandelay
08-17-2010, 12:18 PM
forgive him. he's in a state that's...

96.97% white
1.29% black
.18% hispanic

Art Vandelay
08-17-2010, 12:19 PM
U give one warning......that's it.

then what do you do, Queef?

EAGLE EYE
08-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Nope sorry..

It's impossible to own a word. Steve Jobs tried to trademark the lowercase "i" and he was shut down by the courts.

None of us really own anything in this universe except for our memories and the reality that we essentially hallucinate.

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2010, 12:25 PM
then what do you do, Queef?

Then I go off!!!!!!!!!! Throw a few punches, bricks whatever.........trust me u don't want me to get angry after I dun gave u a warning.........cause I'll fuck u up and go eat lunch. That ain't no thing to me.

LOL

EAGLE EYE
08-17-2010, 12:28 PM
consequences will never be the same?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3x826gsBWlAHJzgUfGHeMr7F17e0U2 ak2nopdhhOsIeCArSM&t=1&usg=__U6ERLp9ytY2-w591D-UxvoCdWuY=

hectis
08-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Cause we own the word. There's suffering behind so we made it ours.....anyone that ain't black shouldn't be saying it. (my opinion of course).

I use it. I use it alot. I've heard white folks say it and u gotta let them know. Look just cause we cool, don't mean u can use it. U give one warning......that's it.

but that's the problem like I understand the whole concept of we took the word and made it ours, but white people use it just as much so in a sense it only in powers white people to say the word more freely even if they don't mean it in a racist way they still say it also I notice that a lot of times when a white person says it around a black person most times they don't get offended like its acceptable that I don't understand

J.T.S.
08-17-2010, 12:33 PM
iV'E SHOT PEOPLE FOR SAYING THE WORD TO ME.

Art Vandelay
08-17-2010, 12:38 PM
damon wayans unsuccessfully tried to trademark the word Nigger

hectis
08-17-2010, 12:40 PM
yeah when people that are white say it they should get punched and if they still think it's ok then stomp em in the nuts

Art Vandelay
08-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Then I go off!!!!!!!!!! Throw a few punches, bricks whatever.........trust me u don't want me to get angry after I dun gave u a warning.........cause I'll fuck u up and go eat lunch.

so you whip someone's ass then go eat a tofu salad? yeah, i'm afraid.

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2010, 12:43 PM
but that's the problem like I understand the whole concept of we took the word and made it ours, but white people use it just as much so in a sense it only in powers white people to say the word more freely even if they don't mean it in a racist way they still say it also I notice that a lot of times when a white person says it around a black person most times they don't get offended like its acceptable that I don't understand

Maybe some black folks r cool with a white person saying it, but I'm not. I've been on the streets and heard white folks say like "what's up nigga"........man I give them the death glare............fuck r u? Some white dude thinking he "hard" cause he says nigga.........dude just sounds like a racist jackass.

Queen Of Poetry
08-17-2010, 12:58 PM
so you whip someone's ass then go eat a tofu salad? yeah, i'm afraid.

It don't matter what I would eat...........I know they would know not to say that word around me again.

I'd stomp his ass and then say what's up nigga and flash a gang sign! And hopefully that's a day I don't got my hair done and I got a hair scarf on!!!!!!!!!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-17-2010, 02:18 PM
black people should start calling white people "nigger". Then, white people would start calling each other "nigger".

So it would remain a pejorative term, but would eventually lose all racial connotation.

Pretty soon, we will all be one stupid beige color anyway, and we will have to find new reasons to hate each other, but at least everybody will be able to call everybody else "nigger", and everyone can finally be happy.

Art Vandelay
08-17-2010, 02:21 PM

i was at a bar one night and 2 people got into a fight. and the black guy kept telling the white guy that he was nothing but a nigger. i thought i was in the twighlight zone

netscape check two
08-17-2010, 02:25 PM
0FIBJt-c2o0

benzo
08-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Maybe some black folks r cool with a white person saying it, but I'm not. I've been on the streets and heard white folks say like "what's up nigga"........man I give them the death glare............fuck r u? Some white dude thinking he "hard" cause he says nigga.........dude just sounds like a racist jackass.

he probably sounds just as ignorant as a black person does when they say it

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-17-2010, 03:38 PM
It don't matter what I would eat...........I know they would know not to say that word around me again.

I'd stomp his ass and then say what's up nigga and flash a gang sign! And hopefully that's a day I don't got my hair done and I got a hair scarf on!!!!!!!!!

lol queen stop a nigga out in blue chuck taylors nd khaki's screamin CUUUHHH RIIIIIPPPP lmfaaooo

E-Z
08-17-2010, 03:50 PM
lol when i was in usa, some punk motherfucker i was beefin with also called me nigga. but i wouldnt use that word. i thing it sounds hella stupid when a white says nigga, like those punks in this youtube videos. in germany we use the word "digga", like "was geht, digga?" hahahaha

djskillz
08-17-2010, 03:53 PM
that's even dumber. almost as dumb as people who say my ninja

E-Z
08-17-2010, 03:59 PM
yeah but this doesnt originate from the word "nigga" but from the word "dicker", what means somthing like homie......lol@ my ninja hahaha

djskillz
08-17-2010, 04:01 PM
dicker? PAUSE

E-Z
08-17-2010, 04:08 PM
hahaha yes "dick" means fat in german, so dicker means something like, fat boy or something....and you dont say it like "dicker", more like "digkah".....fuck this shit

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-17-2010, 04:12 PM
so i have a dick penis ?

Professor Poopsnagle
08-17-2010, 04:13 PM
After reading the last 15 posts or so, I have to conclude you're all niggers. Each and everyone of you is a nigger.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-17-2010, 04:13 PM
After reading the last 15 posts or so, I have to conclude you're all niggers. Each and everyone of you is a nigger.

your a nigger too.

E-Z
08-17-2010, 04:16 PM
so i have a dick penis ?

lol i dont think so

djskillz
08-17-2010, 04:18 PM
wJw5mI1GBpY

Professor Poopsnagle
08-17-2010, 04:26 PM
your a nigger too.

http://pics.livejournal.com/ludomancer/pic/0010aar8

http://pics.livejournal.com/ludomancer/pic/0010b152

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs223.snc1/7025_157638696494_516026494_3597907_1724524_n.jpg

E-Z
08-17-2010, 04:31 PM
watch this video so you know what i mean about this "digga".....hella funny, starts at like 0:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brnuqlQIviU&feature=channel
(sorry i dont know how to embed)

CEITEDMOFO
08-17-2010, 04:38 PM

people need to grow up. the popular culture of black people in america needs to grow up, and stop condoning and tacitly embracing ignorant and degenerate behavior and language.
FAGGiT

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-17-2010, 04:40 PM
lol jesus christ youre a faggit post your picture lol, i bet you look like jeffery damher in his mid-teens. the anti-social nerd in high school who got picked on and hated life.

youre a wu tang fan dude?

Why so serious?

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285/bananas0123/JOKER.jpg

SKAMPOE
08-17-2010, 04:44 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs203.snc1/7025_148603846494_516026494_3472607_620076_n.jpg

EAGLE EYE
08-17-2010, 04:45 PM
^

lol epic album cover

LONDON!
08-18-2010, 05:36 AM
i'd punch a person, white or black, for using the words coup and brare.

ha ha, you wouldn't punch nobody, your 'gay', your a victim out here, you'll get gay bashed or boyed off anywhere you go apart from when your in greenwich village type endz on this straight planet, or when your in your rich upper middle class house, hiding 24-7, behind computer 'screenames' in secret locations behind secret identity's, because your too shook to leave your bougie secure existence because you will get gay bashed or boyed off like what usually happens to creepy gays like you when you leave the witness protection program, yes surr

@food for thought
yeah the question of this thread was kinda stupid and goofy

@iove
suck your mum, 78 times, your a next stupid faggot piece of shit on here who admits to being a pedophille, suck your mum, suck bumhole, catch AIDS and die slow

i really don't get and i am perplexed by why homo's and paedophilles would be attracted to checking for street music, when gays and paedophilles(along wit, other sex offenders, like voyeurs, stalkers, rapist, peeping toms & rats) are the worst thing to be on the roads, yes it is, your detested on the streets, goofy mudda fockers and i ain't responding to you gay, perv vermin, because its like i always say, i wouldn't respond to gays and pervs wit laptop's in the real world, no i wouldn't, no surr and i'm only breaking this down because that piece of shit iove, gay, pedophille posted nasty gay shit in this thread, nasty creepy gay pervert, suck your mum

netscape check two
08-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Suck this mum

http://www.flowerspictures.org/images/flowers/mums/mums-08.jpg

hectis
08-18-2010, 11:45 AM
I wonder if originally if black people took the word and mad it their own, or if they got so use to the whites calling them that so much that a few started to call each other that until it became the norm

also what about Latinos since the are offspring of black people can they use it?

Professor Poopsnagle
08-18-2010, 12:42 PM
ha ha, you wouldn't punch nobody, your 'gay', your a victim out here, you'll get gay bashed or boyed off anywhere you go apart from when your in greenwich village type endz on this straight planet, or when your in your rich upper middle class house, hiding 24-7, behind computer 'screenames' in secret locations behind secret identity's, because your too shook to leave your bougie secure existence because you will get gay bashed or boyed off like what usually happens to creepy gays like you when you leave the witness protection program, yes surr

@food for thought

@iove
suck your mum, 78 times, your a next stupid faggot piece of shit on here who admits to being a pedophille, suck your mum, suck bumhole, catch AIDS and die slow

i really don't get and i am perplexed by why homo's and paedophilles would be attracted to checking for street music, when gays and paedophilles(along wit, other sex offenders, like voyeurs, stalkers, rapist, peeping toms & rats) are the worst thing to be on the roads, yes it is, your detested on the streets, goofy mudda fockers and i ain't responding to you gay, perv vermin, because its like i always say, i wouldn't respond to gays and pervs wit laptop's in the real world, no i wouldn't, no surr and i'm only breaking this down because that piece of shit iove, gay, pedophille posted nasty gay shit in this thread, nasty creepy gay pervert, suck your mum
You mad?

5I5-5AlfnwM

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-18-2010, 12:48 PM
I wonder if originally if black people took the word and mad it their own, or if they got so use to the whites calling them that so much that a few started to call each other that until it became the norm

According to my grandfather, it's this. The only time I've heard really old black people use it is to express real contempt and disgust.

cutn' heads
08-18-2010, 01:08 PM

@food for thought

@iove

what?

IrOnMaN
08-18-2010, 01:16 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth. Good post.

LONDON!
08-18-2010, 01:21 PM
what?

check the nasty gay gif on page 4 that off key bats iove posted, in fact if your not gay, don't check it, plus he admitted to being a paedophille in some next thread a couple of months ago, plus he posted nasty indecent pictures in that thread too, he's sick in the head, i'd love to be left alone in a room wit him, see what would happen, serious bizness

art always has gay shit in his avatar, he's gay

do you get it now

cutn' heads
08-18-2010, 01:29 PM
check the nasty gay gif on page 4 that off key bats iove posted, in fact if your not gay, don't check it, plus he admitted to being a paedophille in some next thread a couple of months ago, plus he posted nasty indecent pictures in that thread too, he's sick in the head, i'd love to be left alone in a room wit him, see what would happen, serious bizness

art always has gay shit in his avatar, he's gay

do you get it now

you should probably log off the internet forever if that shit really bothers you...

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-18-2010, 04:59 PM
he's gay... i'd love to be left alone in a room wit him, see what would happen, serious bizness

do you get it now?

*;I think I understand now, and it sounds extremely erotic.

ilzPotent
08-18-2010, 09:30 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bAo4_wj7mig/Ry2JBIVcVmI/AAAAAAAAEOc/4Avg9PtZEA0/s400/nigga2.jpg

I think he likes it.....

But unless I was acting niggardly, I don't think I'd be flattered.:{

Robert
08-19-2010, 02:27 AM
This "LONDON!" chap is positively furious that he can't get a tight grip on Vandelay Industries.

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Only thing LONDON would be getting is a tight grip on some fat sweaty Arab kid's nuts @ a dubstep orgy.

If he comes to the US he better bring some quality Porter or we will welcome him with rocks.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-19-2010, 02:35 AM
London and Sid should fuck.

Robert
08-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Art and LONDON! finally meet up in the USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5rz3-AvBU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5rz3-AvBU

LONDON!
08-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Only thing LONDON would be getting is a tight grip on some fat sweaty Arab kid's nuts @ a dubstep orgy.

If he comes to the US he better bring some quality Porter or we will welcome him with rocks.

diffrence is suburb nerd, i been there and done that, i'm good in every endz, on this planet, uk to usa and everywhwere in between, my ghetto pass has been and will always be accepted, because i mind my own bizness and ain't bougie or shook around my people, i'm good in the endz

my life or i should say existence because you don't have a life nerd, but yeah, my life dosen't revolve around 'screenames' behind 'pc & laptops & internet forums's' in 'secret locations' behind 'secret identity's', in upper middle class suburbs, let alone any other type of economic endz, which you would not know about, ha ha, you bunch of bougie square homo lovers, top nerdsta's, yes surr

i couldn't help it man, i had to get some entertainment off these square, bougie, homo lovers, there just as creepy and suspect as these blatant fags, yes they is, ok, thats it, i've had my fun, yes surr, do your nerd back and forth nerd talk shit wit each other now, surburb bougie nerds, do you

netscape check two
08-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Boogie squares.

IrOnMaN
08-19-2010, 01:20 PM
O7jkow7t0G8

I don't think Dr. Laura is a racist but she shouldn't have used the n word. WOW!