PDA

View Full Version : Just watched Derailed(2005) with Clive Own,Jennifer Aniston, RZA and Xzibit

Undiluted Karma
08-17-2010, 09:23 PM
Good film, its a thriller. RZA plays a sizeable role nothing major. Xzibit has a much smaller role.

This is the soundtrack
1. "Johnny" - Rular Rah
2. "I Love You" - Thea
3. "Sabotage" - Maurice Featuring HottWheelz
4. "Winston's Theme" (Orchestral) - Edward Shearmur
5. "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" - Grayson Hill
6. "Really Want None" - Free Murda
7. "I'm Sorry" - Maurice
8. "Charles' Theme" (Orchestral) - Edward Shearmur
9. "Better Man" - Maurice
10. "My Love" - Thea feat P.Dot(Produced by RZA)
11. "Better Man" (Guitar Remix) - Maurice
12. "Trouble" (Video for the song can be seen and heard playing in the background of a scene) - Pink

Undiluted Karma
08-17-2010, 09:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9rKxazIu_Q my love feat thea van seijen and p.dot prod rza, i bought this track if anyone wants i can reup, love this track

peace

Undiluted Karma
08-17-2010, 09:43 PM
clive owen* :)

djskillz
08-17-2010, 10:30 PM
good movie. haven't seen it in years though.

Undiluted Karma
08-17-2010, 10:44 PM
yeah it is, i wasnt anticipating the ending.
RZA was memorable though and that scene in the car i knew it was gonna happen but i was like damn thats the RZA you can do that shit so early in the film

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-18-2010, 01:15 AM
I like RZA in Funny People.

RZA is an icon, he'll put his stamp on anything.

He's even in a Vampire Weekend music video I saw. (God they're catchy.) Maybe he thought it was a Blade Tribute. He was in a black robe/trenchcoat thing so probably.

Mcthuggin99
08-19-2010, 11:43 AM
in the end i thought the cop was gonna think that Clive Owen's character killed him. and im glad Jennifer Aniston's character died.

it was a good movie though

CharlesJones
08-19-2010, 01:25 PM
I posted about Derailed a long time ago and i didn't get that many responses. It's a slept on movie and it's good. I had no clue that Jennifer Aniston was setting up men at a motel when she would have sex with them and get them robbed and beat up by her crazy boyfriend and Xzibit. I was glad Clive Owen followed her and figured out what she was up to. I like the part when The RZA was talking to Clive in the car when he showed him a gun and he was naming names that had to do with money so Clive could pay him for helping him out hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Mcthuggin99
08-20-2010, 03:03 PM
clive owen's been in some good movies. i cant even name a favorite right now. i mean he's been in Derailed, Shoot Em Up, Sin City, Children Of Men, The International.

CharlesJones
08-21-2010, 12:06 PM
I saw The International and it sucks. Not as much action as i thought it was gonna be. Shoot Em Up is tight. He was in Spike Lee's Inside Man also with Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster. He was a bank robber in that but that movie was kinda boring.