PDA

View Full Version : And to throw a wrench in the ground zero mosque debate

EAGLE EYE
08-18-2010, 11:01 PM
What needs to happen and probably won't is for the most devout atheists or agnostic-atheists (yes you can be both) to get in the media and protest against any place of worship being built near the vicinity of where the towers used to stand. Only because it was the clashing of RELIGIONS which ultimately led to so many lost lives.

This would bring the paradox into full examination, thus forcing Christians & Muslims to openly say in the media that a small subset or branch of XYZ cannot be held accountable for an atrocity. That Religion as a whole can not be the scapegoat.

The atheist/agnostic party could then refute the claims of exercising bigotry by explaining that their stance is only being fictitiously used for proving a point to a world occupied by a bunch inhabitants who descended from a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

The founding fathers were out of their minds when writing the 1st amendment thinking a melting pot society could ever work. It's not going to work, you are not going to ever convince tea-partyish type people your mosque is ok (let alone the people directly connected to 9/11 like Queen). Christians will never accomplish their global utopia where everyone has been forced into their belief system through missionary work or assimilation.

The only choice at this point is to designate a country for both sides to have their retarded holy war (how about Greece?) since none of you can self-police your religious communities and rid them of the extremists who are ruining the planet and pissing the rest of us off.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-19-2010, 12:56 AM
I agree. The founding fathers were tolerant Christians. They had their beliefs and were willing to accept others. I don't think they expected religion to be so divisive. I'm sure in 1787 it seemed like the whole dark ages thing was well behind them and they would move ahead into a time of fraternity and enlightenment. Not blind optimism. I just think they assumed they could live in a country where people all believed in God and that was enough. Lets be honest every person has a different idea about God. Its not so outlandish that they thought it would be possible.

Immigration threw a spanner into the works because it mixed the pot too quickly and it spilled over.

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2010, 01:01 AM
I think typing "assimilation" triggered the Scientology ad banner.

Robert
08-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Interesting idea.

This is a good place to bring it up also, a place where more than half of the KTL posters think the Earth is 6,000 years old and evolution is bullshit.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-19-2010, 01:16 AM
They're just idiots who think nothing happened before the time of Adam and Eve who were actually "Atlantians." By which I mean people who lived on a volcanic island that was destroyed be a small asteroid impact. We know it as Eden surrounded on all four sides by the ocean (four rivers) who fled to the Nile region about 10,000 years ago.

For my full theory see KTL. :p

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2010, 01:39 AM
I think the only way to gain any leverage in this debate is if we get Riff Raff on air reading from a teleprompter based on our discussion.

Then he can end the segment all dancing and shit ...flashing his Mark Jacob

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3199/riffraffdance.gif

Maybe to an Alchemist/ARAAB beat

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Well I gotta admit.

Olberman touched all the bases here in his commentary, and then rounded them again just for the hell of it. It's been a while since I've heard his input.

http://www.truth-out.org/keith-olbermann-there-no-ground-zero-mosque62376

But it's still an uphill battle now that the devolution of intelligence is in full swing. No matter how persuasive his speech is, this dream will never work out unless we section off a part of this globe where it's punishable by death to display intolerance. That might entail ingesting a pill which disperses nanobots in your blood stream and rewiring the brain.

I can see a day coming where we medicate ourselves just to curb violence or our biological disparities.

Robert
08-19-2010, 02:49 AM
As per usual, Olberman points out the truth of the matter that most people prefer to ignore.

Uncle Steezo
08-19-2010, 04:36 AM
The bottom line is that there is a war against Islam. Warranted or not, manufactured or not, Muslim people should not expect equality nor justice from America.

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2010, 08:14 AM
The bottom line is that there is a war against Islam. Warranted or not, manufactured or not, Muslim people should not expect equality nor justice from America.

I don't think that's true.............there r mosques all over NY. It's the insensativeness (I don't know if that is a word but roll with it) that comes with this. Everyone knows that it was an isolated group that killed all those folks. WE ALL KNOW THIS. The fact that unfortunately those folks were Muslim (or close in thought), that having something so close is difficult...........

Why there? What it is the motive? U can't tell me that it's cheaper than some other place in NY.........so why there?

Regardless of how many years have passed, that area is sacred ground. It comes with pain and hurt and unanswered questions. When I go there, the pain is still there like the days I spent there right after looking for my cousin. Those feelings never go away...........and never will.

I just think that the mosque would be better in another area of NY...........not there. Everyone has a right to believe what they believe and practice these beliefs anywhere they choose, but to choose right there...............that to me is a lack of disrespect for those that relive that moment everyday of their lives and everyone does. U know for me I wake up everyday and do what I gotta do, but at some point in the day I look in the direction (not b/c I am doing it intentionally just cause I am looking) and those towers arent' there and for that moment I get a feeling over me and think about it. EVERYDAY! I mean that day with the loss of all of those folks, affected 10's of thousands of people directly. Mothers, fathers, husbands, wives..........and on down. That one person and they whole entire family.............it's just not right man.

Robert
08-19-2010, 08:54 AM
It's not even a fucking mosque! There's going to be a basketball court in there ffs!

Frank Sobotka
08-19-2010, 09:15 AM
Well I gotta admit.

Olberman touched all the bases here in his commentary, and then rounded them again just for the hell of it. It's been a while since I've heard his input.

http://www.truth-out.org/keith-olbermann-there-no-ground-zero-mosque62376

But it's still an uphill battle now that the devolution of intelligence is in full swing. No matter how persuasive his speech is, this dream will never work out unless we section off a part of this globe where it's punishable by death to display intolerance. That might entail ingesting a pill which disperses nanobots in your blood stream and rewiring the brain.

I can see a day coming where we medicate ourselves just to curb violence or our biological disparities.Props for that link

ilzPotent
08-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Wow - Olbermann puts what the consensus SHOULD be together very nicely. The reality is ignorance is so much easier than logic and unambiguity. The media hype alone has increased the chances of this community center becoming a target of extremist or even people that are sensitve to the issue at hand. I know many Jews that would become incensed if a musuem dedicated to Hitler were to be built in Sachsenhausen where a concentration camp once stood. Although we highly appreciate our freedom and feel to each is own, the effects of the feelings of the greater number should be both considered and perhaps even understood. Its easier to comprise a rational conclusion when you weren't directly affected. :{ For example, if someone kill your mom or another family member of yours, would you be more inclined to call the police or kidnap this person and deliver your own brand of justice. We all know what the right thing to do is.

snapple
08-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Wow - Olbermann puts what the consensus SHOULD be together very nicely. The reality is ignorance is so much easier than logic and unambiguity. The media hype alone has increased the chances of this community center becoming a target of extremist or even people that are sensitve to the issue at hand. I know many Jews that would become incensed if a musuem dedicated to Hitler were to be built in Sachsenhausen where a concentration camp once stood. Although we highly appreciate our freedom and feel to each is own, the effects of the feelings of the greater number should be both considered and perhaps even understood. Its easier to comprise a rational conclusion when you weren't directly affected. :{ For example, if someone kill your mom or another family member of yours, would you be more inclined to call the police or kidnap this person and deliver your own brand of justice. We all know what the right thing to do is.

Kudos, very well said.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-19-2010, 04:47 PM

NOr should they get it. We at war nigga.

ask the japs who got sent to internment camps.

and being that some of these towelheads were educated in america....well, when you fight like a terrorist fights, you subject your people and your culture to this.

I could give a fuck about a muslim tho....Religious extremism at its worst. The longer we keep em out the better

Uncle Steezo
08-19-2010, 04:52 PM
yall sound like white folks trying to keep the peace by pushing back the uppity negroes.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-19-2010, 04:55 PM
why does every other non black but non white person try to ride the coattails of black slavery and why do black people go along with it?

Fuck these muslims....there not even citizens....they have done nothing but come to America and benefit from it. There are no muslim ghettoes, they live nice.

So sorry if I'm not buying the bullshit sob story.

U want a cultural centre? Build it somewhere else. We aint feelin it right there.

They should have no problem, they should have a little more respect for American culture. You kno, give back a little instead of take take take.

food for thought
08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I know many Jews that would become incensed if a musuem dedicated to Hitler were to be built in Sachsenhausen where a concentration camp once stood.

ofcourse they would.

your comparing a "musuem dedicated to hitler" to a mosque-youre comparing apples and oranges.

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
I love how some people on this forum dismiss or write sly remarks in threads where I've posted articles exposing back-door legislation that further deteriorates our Constitutional Rights, but now that a heated debate arises like this one, it's ok to pick and choose when wanna uphold the Constitution or identify yourself as part of American culture.

What kind of wishy-washy stance is that? I can't take people like that serious. Grow some fucking balls and formulate an opinion and stop trying to play both sides.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-19-2010, 06:06 PM
ofcourse they would.

your comparing a "musuem dedicated to hitler" to a mosque-youre comparing apples and oranges.

Why? Hitler was a man who preached a religion full of hate that was eaten up by his converts the Nazi Party.

What people don't realize is that there is zero difference between a political party and a religion. There is no difference between a diocese and a state. You have leaders, you have followers, you have a philosophy, you have a place. Boom same thing. Some religions are atheistic some believe in a higher power, but its all religion.

Hitler is no different from Mohammad in this place. He's also no different from Thomas Jefferson or Jesus. These men created philosophies which people put into action through the medium of an organization to create a society.

So if Germany can ban the Nazi party or Nazi ideology the we can ban Islam on the same principles. However I'm not saying we should, but by ignoring the fact that freedom of politics and freedom of religion are one in the same we disservice ourselves as intellectuals. if people following Islam killed 3000 Americans how is it any different then people following Hitler killing millions of Europeans except in the scope?

Uncle Steezo
08-19-2010, 06:55 PM
brooks brothers is the same as sears originals plain white dress shirts
they both are sold in retail stores and they both are worn on the torso.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-19-2010, 08:52 PM
They have the Golden Fleece icon at Sears?

There you go.

You rock iphones and tablets and shit am I right? I'd rather put that money into clothes because technology gets outdated but nice clothes last until you wear them out.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_irEcy33LUkA/Su9TWF2nm8I/AAAAAAAACAQ/dFs3UCKLxqI/s400/Mad-men-brooks-brothers.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 10:08 PM
those tea parties back in the day musta ended up in a few crumpets and scones being thrown around and lots of wasting of tea.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 10:09 PM
sex

money

religion

death

shit

and

shit

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
no matter what kind of tea peeps were drinking back in the day.

by whatever peeps drinking it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 10:13 PM
i kicked bin laden in the ribs (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98935)

^^^^^

now it's during fag breaks

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 10:38 PM
or fried chicken bones thrown around.

i know i like my chicken wings

don't try me

i like my tea AND coffee, too!

but i prefer a shag from turner anyday

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2010, 10:41 PM
last 4 posts have made absolutely no sense

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 10:54 PM
talk of

sex

money

religion

death

shit

and

shit

at those tea parties

those tea parties back in the day musta ended up in a few crumpets and scones being thrown around and lots of wasting of tea.

no matter what kind of tea peeps were drinking back in the day.

by whatever peeps drinking it.

shame about the tea and coffee and wasted food

i kicked bin laden in the ribs (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98935)

^^^^^

now it's during fag breaks

not just over tea, coffee, sugar, corn, grains, fags now.

it could be any of those things, or other things,

or it could be fried chicken bones thrown around.

i know i like my chicken wings

don't try me

i like my tea AND coffee, too!

but i prefer a shag from turner anyday

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 10:55 PM
arguments over

oil

coal

rocks

assets

etc

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 11:02 PM
unities

intwine

unites

intertwine

marriage

births

deaths

Olive Oil Goombah
08-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I love how some people on this forum dismiss or write sly remarks in threads where I've posted articles exposing back-door legislation that further deteriorates our Constitutional Rights, but now that a heated debate arises like this one, it's ok to pick and choose when wanna uphold the Constitution or identify yourself as part of American culture.

What kind of wishy-washy stance is that? I can't take people like that serious. Grow some fucking balls and formulate an opinion and stop trying to play both sides.

you're a fucking tool and you know it. You can't go to white parties and say this without being ridiculed so you keep you mouth shut like a good whiteboy.

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2010, 11:40 PM
you're a fucking tool and you know it. You can't go to white parties and say this without being ridiculed so you keep you mouth shut like a good whiteboy.

Hey retard, I think you really misinterpreted who I was directing that towards.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-19-2010, 11:59 PM
he took it personal cos he can't decide whether he's on the white side or not

DeeBlock
08-20-2010, 12:17 AM
A few of you have it right.
Wasn't it the extreemist position that there is a war against Islaam?
Now people don't want the Islamic center (and even mosques around the country according to reports) to be built.The opposers are only proving the statement of the extreemest to be correct. The Islamic center controversy is an excuse to hate on Islaam and Muslims in general.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-20-2010, 06:01 AM
the building of an arab centre near ground zero is an antagonistic move. Like placing a powder keg near a fire. It's stupid to even have the two near eachother. It will only cause problems.

This is plain and simple, you faggots who hate America because you were bullied in school are just acting like a bunch of dry vaginas.

EAGLE EYE
08-20-2010, 09:05 AM
the building of an arab centre near ground zero is an antagonistic move. Like placing a powder keg near a fire. It's stupid to even have the two near eachother. It will only cause problems.
^
I've already basically said the same thing in this thread and others.

This story shouldn't even be in the news considering it has been revealed that a Mosque has already existed a few blocks away for 40 years, plus a place of worship was in the towers. It's too late now though.

All I know is that this thread was intended to show how the atheist/agnostic community could protest the idea of any places of worship being near ground zero, thus making everyone exam their flawed logic and admit a melting pot society where everyone lives in harmony is a pipe dream.

Remove Religion from the equation and you still have people from the East who hate Western culture and will do anything to shit on it, and the day someone thinks I'm gonna lay down and let them walk over me is the day I'd empty my gun.

It must be really confusing to some people on this board that two black posters from the US are even capable of showing intolerance or little sympathy.

ilzPotent
08-20-2010, 09:27 AM
ofcourse they would.

Not really - For me, Religion is your chosen way to live because each bible has a set of rules. Hitler had a following and, still to this day, has a following. In that way, those two issues become similar in the way that its insentive to the people who experienced the bad thing. It has nothing to with the fact that its a Mosque or a community center. It's the fact, that its a constant reminder to what caused the towers to fall. They aren't saying knock down EVERY SINGLE MOSQUE in Manhattan. They are simply saying, not there.

Get out of the tunnel people, everything isn't black and white.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2010, 10:38 AM
muslims infighting

outsiders fighting/fighting outsiders

fighting for what?

room

share some room

NY is a very built up area

you need to learn to share the space

there's all sorts of infighting everywhere

yellows

blacks

browns

whites

whatevers

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2010, 10:40 AM
germany infighting

fighting outsiders/outsiders fighting

fighting

for more

and more

until

they all fell down

eastside and westside reunited

so can northside and southside reunite (UK)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2010, 10:43 AM
allahlieujar

ZigZag
08-20-2010, 07:55 PM
you ppl are missing the whole point. This is just a publicity stunt to take the focus off all those classified documents that got leaked.

the mosque being built there so what? There's a fuckin strip club across the street. Every muslim is a terrorist now? Ppl complaining about obama being muslim? So the fuck what?

911 was done by the u.s. Govt to push an agenda. An evil agenda... Oil lithium, opium...all that shit. They did it with the oklahoma city bombings. Theses things were performed by cia agents. Get it through your head. They killed malcolm they killed martin and they killed the kennedys' what makes you think they wont kill you?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-20-2010, 08:07 PM
KTLicious.

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2010, 08:10 PM
you ppl are missing the whole point. This is just a publicity stunt to take the focus off all those classified documents that got leaked.

the mosque being built there so what? There's a fuckin strip club across the street. Every muslim is a terrorist now? Ppl complaining about obama being muslim? So the fuck what?

911 was done by the u.s. Govt to push an agenda. An evil agenda... Oil lithium, opium...all that shit. They did it with the oklahoma city bombings. Theses things were performed by cia agents. Get it through your head. They killed malcolm they killed martin and they killed the kennedys' what makes you think they wont kill you?

That's not true but u believe it if u want.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-20-2010, 08:20 PM
That's not true but u believe it if u want.

Freedom of speech+technology was the death knell of civilization. Every two bit retard can make up any conspiracy he wants. Then he can convince two bit retards he's right. Then when all the retards believe something strongly semi retarded people say "well a lot of people seem to think this is true, there must be something to it". Then the average intelligence people are like "I'm smarter then the "elitist" smart people so I'll jump on the bandwagon and if it turns out to be true I can be like 'ha! who's smart now'." Then the intelligent people are like "Am I the last sane man?" and they end up killing themselves with a shotgun in the mouth thanks to all the stupid people with internet access and welfare provided time on their hands.

Its a ruthless cycle and it will destroy civilization. Mark my words.

ZigZag
08-20-2010, 08:31 PM
iF IT IS A CONSPIRACY WISE ASS...THEN PROVE IT?

I CAN TELL THE PPL WHO NEVER TOOK ANY SORT OF CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, OR ENGINEERING. DO YOU KNO HOW HOT A TEMPERATURE YOU WOULD NEED TO HEAT THAT METAL UP SO HOT THAT THE METAL EXPANDS AND PINS FALL OUT AND MAKE THE TOWERS COLLAPSE? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU WOULD HAVE TO HEAT THE METAL FOR TO MAKE THAT HOT? A PLANE EXPLOSION THAT SMALL AT THE TOP WOULD HEAT ALL THE BEAMS TO MAKE IT IMPLODE ON ITSELF? SERIOUSLY.....NO

SERIOUSLY GUYS STFU AND READ A BOOK AND STOP TALKIN OUT YOUR ASS.

Queen Of Poetry
08-20-2010, 08:35 PM
U can't convince me that the govt killed those folks along with my cousin. I'm done with these threads cause they gettin me upset.

ZigZag
08-20-2010, 08:43 PM
they killed the president. come on...dont be so naive. John F. Kennedy was the nations leader and they smoked him....come on....

Uncle Steezo
08-20-2010, 09:50 PM
they killed the president. come on...dont be so naive. John F. Kennedy was the nations leader and they smoked him....come on....
zig fag is right.

to add on...the gov:
poisons ur water air and food
suppresses ur constitutional rights
violates ur human rights
steals ur money (see bailout)
uses the tv to manipulate public opinion via hypnotic suggestion.

queen u were born into bondage...
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Lokara/pic_morpheus.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-20-2010, 10:13 PM
iF IT IS A CONSPIRACY WISE ASS...THEN PROVE IT?

I CAN TELL THE PPL WHO NEVER TOOK ANY SORT OF CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, OR ENGINEERING. DO YOU KNO HOW HOT A TEMPERATURE YOU WOULD NEED TO HEAT THAT METAL UP SO HOT THAT THE METAL EXPANDS AND PINS FALL OUT AND MAKE THE TOWERS COLLAPSE? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU WOULD HAVE TO HEAT THE METAL FOR TO MAKE THAT HOT? A PLANE EXPLOSION THAT SMALL AT THE TOP WOULD HEAT ALL THE BEAMS TO MAKE IT IMPLODE ON ITSELF? SERIOUSLY.....NO

SERIOUSLY GUYS STFU AND READ A BOOK AND STOP TALKIN OUT YOUR ASS.

Have you ever flown a plane into a building? So you have no expertise in this (just like I don't) You don't need to melt metal. The building was not designed to take that kind of hit. Like the Titanic. Had the titanic been built the expensive, correct way it would have laughed as it bounced off the iceberg. Instead the rivets along the entire side popped because they were done wrong.

A 200 ton plane at several hundred miles per hour is so much force I don't even want to bother calculating it. The fact the towers didn't shatter like glass is proof that they weren't melted by jetfuel or cut by explosives. They were hit by like a million pounds of force. The building should have been obliterated, but the steel was decent enough that it took a while for the weight of one of the damaged floors to tear free. As the damaged floor ripped with the weight of dozens of stories above it, the entire building crumpled. They didn't need to melt the steel only soften it.

It took a tremendous amount of stress and failed.

World Trade Center 7 collapsed well after the impacts for the same reason.

Abraham Lincoln didn't die the day he got shot in the head. Same principle. Everyone knew he was fucked but he wasn't dead for a while.

Do you know who killed him? Corsican assassins. There's no way to tie anyone to them. We don't know who ordered the hit on Kennedy. They were Corsican Mafia hitmen.

Looks like my boy Jacky owed the mob money or screwed the wrong guy's wife more then anything else. The cover up was probably to protect his good name.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-20-2010, 10:22 PM
yea the Kennedy's were mobbed up, thats all that was.

It was crooks playin politicians gettin clipped because they turned on the underworld and started to go after them.

as if this thread wasn't bad enough ZigZag comes in pretending like his new york public school taught him chemistry.

Shiiiiiiiit

EAGLE EYE
08-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Freedom of speech+technology was the death knell of civilization. Every two bit retard can make up any conspiracy he wants. Then he can convince two bit retards he's right. Then when all the retards believe something strongly semi retarded people say "well a lot of people seem to think this is true, there must be something to it". Then the average intelligence people are like "I'm smarter then the "elitist" smart people so I'll jump on the bandwagon and if it turns out to be true I can be like 'ha! who's smart now'." Then the intelligent people are like "Am I the last sane man?" and they end up killing themselves with a shotgun in the mouth thanks to all the stupid people with internet access and welfare provided time on their hands.

Its a ruthless cycle and it will destroy civilization. Mark my words.

lol

the internet would be the shit if you could level up like a video game. Nice depiction though.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-20-2010, 10:29 PM
I know. JFK got the presidency by blowing the Unions and the mob.

Then he pulled a 180 (which I respect, the cat was ruthless, no doubt one of my idols) and had his enforcer Robby crack down on them.

Obviously he was gonna get it. He took an offer he couldn't refused then backed out. Huge balls but he was bound to get it.

EAGLE EYE
08-20-2010, 10:36 PM
If a nuclear winter ever occurs in my life time here on Earth, I can assure you all that I would put a bullet in most of your heads unless you can prove why or how you can help evolve human civilization past these dark age debates.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-20-2010, 10:55 PM
Derek Zoolander: You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't.

EAGLE EYE
08-20-2010, 11:02 PM

This is absolutely the last thing I wanna see posted in my thread. Either respond to my initial post or create a separate thread to discuss this.

You do realize the average person has no idea what wikileaks is, what happened with those leaked diplomatic cables and so much more? There was never a focus to begin with. The general public is clueless and I personally held off on posting that news break just to see if this forum would eventually stumble upon it.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Unless it turns out to be Iran Contra level shit I'm more upset that it got leaked then what it may contain.

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 12:39 AM
Have you ever flown a plane into a building? So you have no expertise in this (just like I don't) You don't need to melt metal. The building was not designed to take that kind of hit. Like the Titanic.
A 200 ton plane at several hundred miles per hour is so much force I don't even want to bother calculating it. The fact the towers didn't shatter like glass is proof that they weren't melted by jetfuel or cut by explosives. They were hit by like a million pounds of force. The building should have been obliterated, but the steel was decent enough that it took a while for the weight of one of the damaged floors to tear free. As the damaged floor ripped with the weight of dozens of stories above it, the entire building crumpled. They didn't need to melt the steel only soften it.

the wtc was designed to take multiple hits from a 707 and still stand. the official story was fire damage, not impact damage. your points are not only uneducated but wrong.

search for the ktl 9/11 thread. good stuff there.

ZigZag
08-21-2010, 08:31 AM
yea the Kennedy's were mobbed up, thats all that was.

It was crooks playin politicians gettin clipped because they turned on the underworld and started to go after them.

as if this thread wasn't bad enough ZigZag comes in pretending like his new york public school taught him chemistry.

Shiiiiiiiit

word son.;$

Im sure I know nothing...I mean me being a practicing engineer and all...:$

ZigZag
08-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Have you ever flown a plane into a building? So you have no expertise in this (just like I don't) You don't need to melt metal. The building was not designed to take that kind of hit. Like the Titanic. Had the titanic been built the expensive, correct way it would have laughed as it bounced off the iceberg. Instead the rivets along the entire side popped because they were done wrong.

Abraham Lincoln didn't die the day he got shot in the head. Same principle. Everyone knew he was fucked but he wasn't dead for a while.

Do you know who killed him? Corsican assassins. There's no way to tie anyone to them. We don't know who ordered the hit on Kennedy. They were Corsican Mafia hitmen.

Looks like my boy Jacky owed the mob money or screwed the wrong guy's wife more then anything else. The cover up was probably to protect his good name.

Kid you sound like a fool. Really? You know how many buildings I worked in? Do you know I worked in the building exactly across the street from Ground Zero? A plane would not knock that building down. Do you have any idea how much g-force would need to knock that shit over? that plane would have had to come from freakin space you moron in order to level the building like that. Come on bitch get ya weight up.:)9:(

Ya young ass need to finsih high school this GROWN MAN CONVO just sit down shut up and listen.

Robert
08-21-2010, 08:48 AM
the wtc was designed to take multiple hits from a 707 and still stand. the official story was fire damage, not impact damage. your points are not only uneducated but wrong.

search for the ktl 9/11 thread. good stuff there.

"As stated in Section 5.3.2 of NIST NCSTAR 1, a document from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) indicated that the impact of a [single, not multiple] Boeing 707 aircraft was analyzed during the design stage of the WTC towers"

and

"The collapse of the WTC towers was not caused either by a conventional building fire or even solely by the concurrent multi-floor fires that day. Instead, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large, jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires weakened the now susceptible structural steel. No building in the United States has ever been subjected to the massive structural damage and concurrent multi-floor fires that the towers experienced on Sept. 11, 2001"

I'll think you'll find that it is you that are wrong.

hectis
08-21-2010, 09:22 AM
"As stated in Section 5.3.2 of NIST NCSTAR 1, a document from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) indicated that the impact of a [single, not multiple] Boeing 707 aircraft was analyzed during the design stage of the WTC towers"

and

"The collapse of the WTC towers was not caused either by a conventional building fire or even solely by the concurrent multi-floor fires that day. Instead, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large, jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires weakened the now susceptible structural steel. No building in the United States has ever been subjected to the massive structural damage and concurrent multi-floor fires that the towers experienced on Sept. 11, 2001"

I'll think you'll find that it is you that are wrong.

that makes the most sense to me also when they built the towers, or any building I doubt they thought what if planes crash into them?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-21-2010, 09:58 AM
it is pointless to try and educate someone who has already made up their mind.

Think of the paranoia and lack-of-touch with reality it takes to embrace "theories" backed by no reason or evidence...It is pointless.

Just call them a faggot and move on. SHem Hotep

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Cosign Roberts shit.

The idea they design buildings to withstand passenger aircraft strikes makes me lol if that's true I'm mindblown.

Regardless they were 767s not 707s. That's a big difference.

hectis
08-21-2010, 11:18 AM
I dont even think they knew, or had an idea the towers would fall like they did the probably thought the damage be big but not that big

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 11:29 AM
first of all the NIST is a gov agency that ran computer simulations. they did not run simulations on controlled demo nor did they test the steel used in WTC. they also made nonscientific assumptions such as why there was molten metal in the wreckage and they ignored testimony from key witnesses.
NIST is NOT the final word on this issue.

also if you read their report on wtc7 you can see they are making shit up as they go. their answers are faaaaarrr less detailed and lack any real concrete data on why it collapsed.

@ boarz.
The maximum takeoff weight for a Boeing 707-320B (http://www.boeing.com/commercial/707family/product.html) is 336,000 pounds.
The maximum takeoff weight for a Boeing 767-200ER (http://www.boeing.com/commercial/767family/pf/pf_200prod.html) is 395,000 pounds.

The wingspan of a Boeing 707 is 146 feet.
The wingspan of a Boeing 767 is 156 feet.

The length of a Boeing 707 is 153 feet.
The length of a Boeing 767 is 159 feet.

The Boeing 707 could carry 23,000 gallons of fuel.
The Boeing 767 could carry 23,980 gallons of fuel.

The cruise speed of a Boeing 707 is 607 mph = 890 ft/s,
The cruise speed of a Boeing 767 is 530 mph = 777 ft/s.

@dan
faggot

Professor Poopsnagle
08-21-2010, 11:32 AM
faggot

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM
faggot
http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/03/lurch2.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Gavin moved to atlanta because he thought there was a black renaissance going on down there.

its also this same mentaliity that makes him say the stuff he does.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 12:26 PM
word son.;$

Im sure I know nothing...I mean me being a practicing engineer and all...:$

building model trains does not necessarily make you a 'practicing engineer'

LoTec
08-21-2010, 01:10 PM
ofcourse they would.

Food is right it is apples and oranges, the Nazi ethos was based on white supremacy, so it can be said that its based on hateing Jews. Islam is not based on hateing the USA, contrary to what some would have you believe.

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2010, 01:42 PM
THIS A REAL NERDY THREAD LIKE U FAGS ACTUALLY HAD 3 PARAGRAPH OPINIONS ON THIS WACK ASS TOPIC, THEY CAN PUT A MOSQUE ON MY BACKYARD I WOULD BAG A THICK MUSLIM BItCH

LoTec
08-21-2010, 01:47 PM

Im with you on all this. But to be fair we the general public really dont know who all was involved in 9/11, it is obvious that we are being lied to.

By the time the second tower imploded the news was already saying that it was most likely Osama and Al qaeda. And yet on the FBI most wanted list Osama isnt even wanted for the attacks on 9/11, cuz there aint enough evidence.

I think elements with the cia nsa were involved along with the massod and pakastani intelegence

first of all the NIST is a gov agency that ran computer simulations. they did not run simulations on controlled demo nor did they test the steel used in WTC. they also made nonscientific assumptions such as why there was molten metal in the wreckage and they ignored testimony from key witnesses.
NIST is NOT the final word on this issue.

also if you read their report on wtc7 you can see they are making shit up as they go. their answers are faaaaarrr less detailed and lack any real concrete data on why it collapsed.

@ boarz.

@dan
faggot

Chuuuch

The towers had to fall for maximum phycological damage, thats why they replayed that shit over and over again. They probly threw some subliminal shit in there for good measure.

WTC7 fell to cover tracks, it was pretty risky to implode the three buildings cuz it provides the main reason to refute the official story, but the benefits far out weighed the risks.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2010, 01:59 PM

I'll be naive and live in my life with lollipops and gummi bears and u can be that hard nigga and thinking all these horrible things.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Food is right it is apples and oranges, the Nazi ethos was based on white supremacy, so it can be said that its based on hateing Jews. Islam is not based on hateing the USA, contrary to what some would have you believe.

bullshit....any religion is built upon being superior to non worshippers.

Islam and Christianity, the spread of both, has caused more destruction than the brief Nazi era.

If you really want to get that deep.

This whole Islam is about peace stuff is the biggest cop out ever.

Its why you see so many different churches popping up everywhere in a black ghetto.

Its all a front to get YOUR money.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Im with you on all this. But to be fair we the general public really dont know who all was involved in 9/11, it is obvious that we are being lied to.

By the time the second tower imploded the news was already saying that it was most likely Osama and Al qaeda. And yet on the FBI most wanted list Osama isnt even wanted for the attacks on 9/11, cuz there aint enough evidence.

I think elements with the cia nsa were involved along with the massod and pakastani intelegence

Chuuuch

The towers had to fall for maximum phycological damage, thats why they replayed that shit over and over again. They probly threw some subliminal shit in there for good measure.

WTC7 fell to cover tracks, it was pretty risky to implode the three buildings cuz it provides the main reason to refute the official story, but the benefits far out weighed the risks.

"LoTec"

"Formula Farmer"

a drawing of a samurai that was probably influenced by RZA audio.

Opinion? Irrelevent.

'Nuff said

Robert
08-21-2010, 02:26 PM

Have you read the Building 7 report? I have it here and it's 115 pages long.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 02:31 PM
style is not above blatantly lying in the hope that the people reading were lazy and didn't do their research.

Its that hatred for the white man deep inside of him that fuels his fire.

LoTec
08-21-2010, 02:40 PM
bullshit....any religion is built upon being superior to non worshippers.

Islam and Christianity, the spread of both, has caused more destruction than the brief Nazi era.

If you really want to get that deep.

This whole Islam is about peace stuff is the biggest cop out ever.

Its why you see so many different churches popping up everywhere in a black ghetto.

Its all a front to get YOUR money.

This is true. But has not proved my point fallacious. Lets put it this way for the Islamic culturall center to be the same as a Nazi memorial it would have to be a Al qaeda memorial. See? It is Al qaeda's rhetoric that is anti usa not Islams.

And I dont know the age of the drawing in my sig but Im sure it is older than any Rza audio. And yes I am aware that you meant I was inspired by a rza recording so I put it in my sig, but you would be wrong cuz Im an Otaku from way back.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 02:43 PM
it relates to the whole thing.

LoTec
08-21-2010, 02:53 PM
I edited my post while you were responding to make my opinion have more clarity.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 03:01 PM
YOu see though, the spread of Islam was much more violent and conquerish than any terrorist attack in New York.

So it's not as peaceful as it would seem.

Its all bullshit.

They all are really.

Justifying anything they do because its 'in the name of God'.....thats what religion is. Its not having to give a valid reason for doing what you do.

A free pass to be an extreme nutjob.

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Have you read the Building 7 report? I have it here and it's 115 pages long.
don't play me. i do my research.
9/11 used to be an obsession of mine till i realized that even if the truth was revealed people would be so against accepting it, that it would be a waste of time on my part to proceed further.

the damage is done, we are broke, we are in a perpetual war, black man takes the blame. all nice and neat.

PALEFORCE
08-21-2010, 03:42 PM
yea thats why i gave up

i know this shit so i can design my life better

Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-21-2010, 03:54 PM
9/11 used to be an obsession of mine till i realized that even if the truth was revealed people would be so against accepting it, that it would be a waste of time on my part to proceed further.

the damage is done, we are broke, we are in a perpetual war, black man takes the blame. all nice and neat.

Exactly. Islamic extremists cooked up an unending race war. They knew we'd flip out and go Crusade on their ass because they're trying to unify Islam. Hatred is the best unifier. They see a sleeping giant. They wound it. The giant gets mad and goes out for blood and they unify around killing it because it attacked them even though they attacked it.

How else will they get a world wide Caliphate? Islam is designed to conquer, just like Stalinism and Nazism were. They're designed to unify a group against outsiders for the benefit of the leaders.

America is ruthless, but we would never risk something so bold as an attack on our own people. If it failed it would have lead to an uprising and congress would be hanging from telephone wires. There are easier ways to start a war then blowing up buildings. We got away with Desert Storm with zero relation to the United States. We didn't need 911 to attack a country like Afghanistan or Iraq. We could have bribed a few officials and gotten the same results.

Islam is the bad guy here. Religion is the problem. Everyone's obsessed with pleasing these imaginary men in the sky. Our Gods are just long dead kings so great that they're known by a thousand names millenniums later.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 04:17 PM
you can stir either case into the favor of either side by presenting opposite viewpoints and making them fit nicely.

Both sides do it all the time.

We do it in our own lives all the time.

I don't give a fuck about Islam or Muslims. The USA is, like it or not, a Christian nation and the less extremist religions we have here the better.

Its a blessing that Islam is not prominent. It would be better if God wasn't used as justification for going to wars and fighting, but people will use any crutch they can.

Thinking you know all the details behind 9/11 is retarded anyway if you knew nothing about it at the time and are doing nothing about it at this time.

What you have is egomaniacs who want to know more than someone. They see it as a competition.

Just look at how these two conduct themselves online.

Everyone wants to be out for this so-called justice. What the fuck is justice?

Building an arab cultural center near ground zero is that justice? is it unjust?

wtf...

Pure and simple I dont want it there because in my opinion it's a bullshit liberal agenda started by anti-establishment people.

It's obvious, no American would do this because it is so unpopular, legal or not.

So yes, fuck the towelheads, they don't have any kind of majority anywhere in this country....you lose.

You don't like it too fucking bad. Eat shit.

Nick Fury
08-21-2010, 07:53 PM
mjGJPPRD3u0&feature=player_embedded

this is disgusting

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 08:01 PM
nick even though you are passionate about your beliefs you have trolled yourself out of relevancy here. really, who gives a fuck what you think our how you feel? go huff some Raid.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 08:02 PM
this is exactly the reaction they wanted because they kno they know america is on that liberal bullshit.

liberalism is like cancer.....the body killing itself.

LoTec
08-21-2010, 08:04 PM
America is ruthless, but we would never risk something so bold as an attack on our own people. If it failed it would have lead to an uprising and congress would be hanging from telephone wires. There are easier ways to start a war then blowing up buildings. We got away with Desert Storm with zero relation to the United States. We didn't need 911 to attack a country like Afghanistan or Iraq. We could have bribed a few officials and gotten the same results.

War on Terror, Patriot act, Home land Security, JTTF, Guantanamo Bay plus other secret prisons abound the globe. Thats why they had to blow up buildings, they made the biggest power grab in perhaps the history of the USA.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 08:08 PM
nick even though you are passionate about your beliefs you have trolled yourself out of relevancy here. really, who gives a fuck what you think our how you feel? go huff some Raid.

listen...dude. this is the INTERNET. I am 100 percent not giving a fuck how I am percieved by the average person that visits this site.

I'm like the asshole who is disgusted by Howard Stern or the liberal faggot who hates O'Reilly but loves watching.

I enjoy ridiculing some of you people. I like the angry neg rep I get. At first, I did come here, wide eyed and an 'alright guy', but we all evolve.

and i have much more fun talking shit than I do trying to find wutang songs.

But the matter of fact is that a handful of people care what I say which is why I get the same ones following me around consistently.

Much like I do other posters.

For instance...that Acidphosphate poster. He sux, i scroll over anything he writes.....

So don't hate me because of my views Gavin. Hate me because I am better at being the corp douchebag than you.

We'll always have Bollywood

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 08:17 PM
War on Terror, Patriot act, Home land Security, JTTF, Guantanamo Bay plus other secret prisons abound the globe. Thats why they had to blow up buildings, they made the biggest power grab in perhaps the history of the USA.

dude what is wrong with all these things?

Its just self preservation.

WOuld you give up your job so some homeless guy could have it? fuck no you wouldnt.

EAGLE EYE
08-22-2010, 12:46 AM
listen...dude. this is the INTERNET. I am 100 percent not giving a fuck how I am percieved by the average person that visits this site.

I'm like the asshole who is disgusted by Howard Stern or the liberal faggot who hates O'Reilly but loves watching.

I enjoy ridiculing some of you people. I like the angry neg rep I get. At first, I did come here, wide eyed and an 'alright guy', but we all evolve.

But the matter of fact is that a handful of people care what I say which is why I get the same ones following me around consistently.

For instance...that Acidphosphate poster. He sux, i scroll over anything he writes.....

So don't hate me because of my views Gavin. Hate me because I am better at being the corp douchebag than you.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1901/rememberwhatmrstylesaid.gif

remember what Mr. Stylemasterr said

LoTec
08-22-2010, 01:04 AM
dude what is wrong with all these things?

Its just self preservation.

WOuld you give up your job so some homeless guy could have it? fuck no you wouldnt.

They are the legal and logistical framework for turning the USA into a facist dictatorship, thats whats wrong with them. It will happen whenever it finaly becomes unprofitable to keep up the facade of by the people for the people governance.

Nick Fury
08-22-2010, 01:29 AM
Im surprised taht some people are even on a wu tang site

Uncle Steezo
08-22-2010, 04:05 AM

^all this....

i appreciate the breakdown of your "evolution" but lets be real, you were bright eyed at age 26 and a goup of euros and disgruntled "minorities" have put trademarkes around those wide eyes.

why did it affect you and didn't affect robbie? what makes robbie a stronger person than you?

if this isn't honestly an gimmick what was the tipping point? i really want to know so i can package this tactic and pass it along to my brovas as a ultimate "kill whitey" technique.

Robert
08-22-2010, 05:19 AM

What parts of the NIST report on the collapse of Building 7 do you specifically have an issue with?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-22-2010, 06:50 AM
^all this....

i appreciate the breakdown of your "evolution" but lets be real, you were bright eyed at age 26 and a goup of euros and disgruntled "minorities" have put trademarkes around those wide eyes.

why did it affect you and didn't affect robbie? what makes robbie a stronger person than you?

if this isn't honestly an gimmick what was the tipping point? i really want to know so i can package this tactic and pass it along to my brovas as a ultimate "kill whitey" technique.

why do you take it so personal? You take this shit way too seriously bra.

I'm a dick because it actually gets under peoples skin (like you).

It has nothing to do with how I conduct myself offline.

hahaha tho at robbie being a 'stronger person.'

It's those hardcore Maine values.

what is wrong w ith you?

IN the past I thought u were funny and when everyone was calling you a psychopath, I figured it was just your 'e-gimmick', but damn bra, this shit molded you into I dont even kno what

DUMBO
08-22-2010, 07:19 AM
why do you take it so personal? You take this shit way too seriously bra.

I'm a dick because it actually gets under peoples skin (like you).

It has nothing to do with how I conduct myself offline.

hahaha tho at robbie being a 'stronger person.'

It's those hardcore Maine values.

what is wrong w ith you?

IN the past I thought u were funny and when everyone was calling you a psychopath, I figured it was just your 'e-gimmick', but damn bra, this shit molded you into I dont even kno what

i guess you're not a douchebag in real life. that's hard to believe.

Queen Of Poetry
08-22-2010, 07:28 AM
There is gonna be a protest at the site of where the mosque may be built today.

ZigZag
08-22-2010, 11:54 AM
I was down there yesterday the 911 truthers were down there so big shout out to them. I heard these ignorant fucks on the radio...its so ridiculous.

The guy asked him why he's down there, first thing come out his mouth? Im not anti-Islamic.

Who said you were? why are you down there?

People are all emotional and nothing thinking. There were a lot of muslims that died on 9/11 in those buildings too. There was a place of worship in one of the towers in fact. These ppl are not even trying to build a mosque..its a cultural center please get that thru your HEADS. ITS A CULTURAL CENTER...SAME as plenty of the Jewish faith ppl have.

I like to also like to make it well know that these are AMERICAN MUSLIMS. Trying to aquire the building. This is such trash. Insensitivity? the muslims? OH right...just like the ppl of STATEN ISLAND were to the AMERICAN muslims that wanted to build a mosque over there too right? Saying they didn't want the mosque over there because they didn't wanna get bombed or have breeding grounds for terrorist?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/11/nyregion/11mosque.html?_r=1

So there is a war out on islam? Cuz this is going on in Cali too...I mean everywhere.

Sadly this is more rhetoric to take away more of our rights. You idionts should support this just on the basis of life, liberty, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. All you patriotic supporters of the constitution you should before the mosque not against it. ITS YOUR RIGHTS AS A CITZEN YOU ARE FREELY GIVING AWAY.

We wouldn't even be in IRAQ, AFGANISTAN, PAKISTAN, IF the NATION stop being emotional PUSSIES AND THINK BEFORE ACTING. TURN THE FUCKIN TV OFF, AND READ READ READ....

IF YOU KNEW WHAT THE SHIT THE JAPANESE AMERICANS WENT THRU AFTER PEARL HARBOR YOU WOULDN'T BE SO QUIT TO JUMP ON TO THIS SHIT.

USE YOUR BRAINS...GOD DAMIT.... USE YOUR HEAD. BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE, AND NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR.

AND I STRESS AGAIN ITS A CULTURAL CENTER...NOT A MOSQUE. IT WILL GIVE SOMETING FOR KIDS TO DO AFTER SCHOOL SO CUT THE SHIT.

AND AGAIN, THIS KINDA OF RACIST BIGOTED RHETORIC IS ONLY GOING TO BE USED FOR EXTREMIST TERROR GROUPS TO USE AS BAIT TO BRING MORE PPL INTO THERE MOVEMENT AS WELL AS ALIENATE PPL AND CAUSE MORE HOME GROWN TERRORIST.

ID LIKE TO ALSO NOTE THAT EVEN WHILE IM LISTENING TO THIS STUFF ON THE RADIO WHEN A GUY CALLED IN AND SAID AMERICANS SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING OVER THIS SHIT BECAUSE 9/11 WAS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK BY THE U.S. GOVT. THE GUYS ON THE STATION GOT QUIET AND WENT...UHHHH...AND THEN WENT TO THE NEXT CALL. SEE THEY DONT EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT ON MAINSTREAM RADIO...CUZ ITS THE TRUTH. NOBODY WANNA HERE THE TRUTH. BUT PPL STARTING TO WAKE UP A LARGE MINORITY OF US KNOW. AND WHEN YOU ALL WAKE UP SLAVES....YOU'LL KNOW TOO.

ZigZag
08-22-2010, 12:01 PM
SENSaTIVITY MY ASS. THE FUCKIN FIRST RESONDERS WERE HATING ON THE HAITIANS WHO HAD NOTHING....ABSOULELY NOTHING CUZ THEY GOT SOME HELP....SOME HELP IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE 250,000 BODIES OUT THERE AND THIS IDIOT JUMPS ON TV SAYING "EVERYONE HELP THEM BUT WHAT ABOUT US?" AND IM LIKE WHAT? WHAT ABOUT YOU? FIRE FIGHTER MAKES LIKE 30 AN HOUR? WHERE YA MONEY AT? YOU DIDN'T SAVE YOUR CHANGE? THESE GUYS GET HEALTHCARE....GTFO HERE. HAITI AINT HAVE SHIT...AND YOU HATING ON THEM? AND THINK ITS OK CUZ U DID YOUR JOB ON 9/11? SO WE SUPPOSE TO GIVE YOU SPECIAL EXTRA TREATMENT?

YOU KNOW YOU COULD DIE ON THAT TYPE OF WORK...COME ON SON....FUCK OFF. PLUS THEY ALREADY WAS AWARDED A BUNCH OF MONEY....STOP IT SLIME!

Queen Of Poetry
08-22-2010, 12:21 PM
This subject is just a moo point and u wanna know why? People die and u know what happens? They leave they shit and fucked up life behind for others to fix. Put ur brave face on. Get over it. Well u know what? I'm fucking tired of putting a brave face on cause why bother? It don't matter. I think when people die u should just say what u feel and fuck how others feel. And u know what else? I'm tired of putting on a brave face and u know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna go get shit faced and forget about messes of others. And u know why? Cause I can. Fuck it! I'm tired of fucked up shit and dealing with it.

ZigZag
08-22-2010, 12:43 PM
life is messed up i agree. You either become stronger from ur experiences or u let it destroy you and live in misery til ur last breathe.

you decide.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-22-2010, 03:44 PM
zig is a five percenter......

nuff said

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 04:43 PM
YOU GUYs GO TO TOWN MEETINGS AND CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITy

Uncle Steezo
08-22-2010, 04:54 PM
YOU GUYs GO TO TOWN MEETINGS AND CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITy
heat loves garbage, crack, violence and a strong police prescence in his community.

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 04:55 PM
heat loves garbage, crack, violence and a strong police prescence in his community.

I THINK THATS YOUR PROFesSION DUN, DONT MAKE ME SEARCH FOR THAT PICTURE OF THAT OLD WONDERBREAD U FOUND

Professor Poopsnagle
08-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Very soon, maybe next week already, you Americans are going to find out a lot more about Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the person behind the near-Ground-Zero-Mosque.

It ain't gonna be pretty.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-22-2010, 06:24 PM
two things.

most of these people in favor of this don't realize that the Muslims are not stupid people. They don't realize how shrewd they are and how they easily pull the wool over the peoples eyes.

Secondly, don't underestimate the fact that Islam finds America fundamentally wrong according to those who believe it extremely.

And lets face it any priest, rabbi, imam, etc is an extremist in each ones respective faith.

Utopian societies are only realistically achieved through the subduing of all people. It's only achieved by one person at the top being perfect and giving orders to all the followers.

The point being it CANNOT happen. It goes against the very laws of nature.

the Human idea of 'civilized' perfection and utopia is highly flawed.

You can put a mosque or a cultural center there. And it might not get fucked with at all. But if ANYTHING pops off, that place is going to be one of the first targets because of the history behind the area.

Its a risk with very little reward
The only reward would be for the jihadists who planned the destruction of an American symbol, succeeded, and then had a center built for their culture.

But because the American people of today are much more tolerant and civilized than most of the rest of the world, there will be no overblown issues.

This is especially true when comparing Americans with the Arabs or other middle east cultures.

ZigZag
08-22-2010, 06:35 PM
jasper is trying to be political *giggles*

i think thats your profession dun, dont make me search for that picture of that old wonderbread u found

hahaha yea he def dumpster dived with that racoon lookin chick haha

Professor Poopsnagle
08-22-2010, 07:06 PM
jasper is trying to be political *giggles*

What the fuck is trying to be political even mean? For your information I'm a member of a political party. You're a faggot who believes in conspiracy theories and magic, fuck off.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-22-2010, 07:09 PM
zig is a product of NYC public schools and the era of wutang

'nuff said.

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 07:14 PM
^ WHAT ERA ARE U OF LINKIN PARK?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/245063794_5ab866053b.jpg
Very soon, maybe next week already, you Americans are going to find out a lot more about Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the person behind the near-Ground-Zero-Mosque.

It ain't gonna be pretty.

I ONLY CARE ABOUT IMAM THUG
cUtohZHnIqo

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 07:18 PM
JASPER YOUR A QUEER IF YOU DONT THINK ALcHEMY IS REAL

OH FORGOT HES ALREADY QUEER FOR SHARING COCK PIX TO BOYS :thumbdwn:

Olive Oil Goombah
08-22-2010, 07:27 PM
you are so hood dude, you totally hate any music with guitars in them.

Professor Poopsnagle
08-22-2010, 07:29 PM

I only believe in the Alchemist, not faggits quoting shit from other faggits quoting shit from fat faggits with neckbeards reading Harry Potter and write Avatar fan fiction.

Also, you're a faggalo for sharing my cock pic with your Corpse faggits. Have fun thinking of my cock whenever you masturbate. Faggit.

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 07:37 PM
I DIDNT SHARE YOUR PIC I LINKED A WUCORP THREAD TO THECORPSE SHOWiNG YOUR GAYNESS

you are so hood dude, you totally hate any music with guitars in them.

5bNd8BVHJPo

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-22-2010, 09:30 PM

You don't even know what Alchemy is.

narc
08-23-2010, 09:19 PM
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/Ground-Zero-Mosque-the-dumbest-controversy-in-the-history-of-mankind.jpg

food for thought
08-23-2010, 09:27 PM
http://separate-equal.net/main/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/segregation20drinking20fountain.jpg

EAGLE EYE
08-23-2010, 09:58 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU19NzqCBe9r83Us7MVX16NHuUN13L2 12OQ21AsPQG3j1ylzc&t=1&usg=__ALkPNTExkt6O-sCuzqV8k-F-Cwo=

pussehs

food for thought
08-23-2010, 10:07 PM
http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/mosque-protest.jpg?w=420

Professor Poopsnagle
08-23-2010, 10:13 PM
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/bdc607b8.jpg?t=1282619556

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/d4772512.jpg?t=1282619575

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/c4881683.jpg?t=1282619591

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/2524b2e9.jpg?t=1282619611

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/4d4fafc3.jpg?t=1282619624