PDA

View Full Version : Death At A Funeral Wasn't Funny

CharlesJones
08-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I thought about this movie a few days ago and after thinking about it and trying to remember some scenes, i don't remember laughing that much. Only scene i thought was funny was when Danny Glover was using the bathroom and Tracy Morgan had helped him to the toilet and when he sat Danny down, his hand got stuck on the toilet seat because Danny was sitting on it LOL. So Danny shitted on his hand and Tracy was hollering talking about my hand is stuck LOL. Tracy held up his hand while he was hollering and it had shit on it hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a shame this movie wasn't funny when you consider Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence are in it and they're funny but Martin hasn't been funny in awhile.

check two
08-20-2010, 08:42 PM
It didn't look funny in the previews. Neither did the Lottery Ticket.

Undiluted Karma
08-21-2010, 07:19 AM
yeah it wasnt great. D Glover and the Jackie Chan moment were funny though.

Uncle Steezo
08-22-2010, 04:49 PM
i laughed a lot.
i'm glad it wasnt an over the top coon fest like many comedies starring black folks.

PALEFORCE
08-22-2010, 06:05 PM
yea i thought it was good too. i just saw the other guys and that shit was hysterical. i dont even like will ferrell i think hes one of the most unfunniest comedians out there but this shit is one of the best comedies this year.

CharlesJones
08-23-2010, 09:52 AM
I don't see how ya'll thought it was funny because it sucks. Martin wasn't funny at all and he hasn't been funny in awhile. Chris Rock is funny but he didn't have me laughing at all. Tracy Morgan tries too hard to be funny.

Buzk
08-23-2010, 09:10 PM
havent seen it yet, but the original was great

Uncle Steezo
08-24-2010, 07:49 PM
I don't see how ya'll thought it was funny because it sucks. Martin wasn't funny at all and he hasn't been funny in awhile. Chris Rock is funny but he didn't have me laughing at all. Tracy Morgan tries too hard to be funny.
like i said it wasn't a coon fest which by your posts i assume you love.
which is weird cause you don't like black men acting ignorant, i guess unless its on screen for the world to see.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-25-2010, 10:04 AM
i laughed a lot.
i'm glad it wasnt an over the top coon fest like many comedies starring black folks.

exactly!
there was actual wit to the humor in this, instead of just loud and obnoxious buffoonery...the original was still slightly better, but this was alot better than i expected, and it didn't pander or condescend to black people like most 'over the top coon fests'.

beautifulrock
08-25-2010, 10:07 AM
I thought about this movie a few days ago and after thinking about it and trying to remember some scenes, i don't remember laughing that much. Only scene i thought was funny was when Danny Glover was using the bathroom and Tracy Morgan had helped him to the toilet and when he sat Danny down, his hand got stuck on the toilet seat because Danny was sitting on it LOL. So Danny shitted on his hand and Tracy was hollering talking about my hand is stuck LOL. Tracy held up his hand while he was hollering and it had shit on it hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a shame this movie wasn't funny when you consider Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence are in it and they're funny but Martin hasn't been funny in awhile.
Thast's because you're an ignorant Mooley.

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm ignorant but you got 2 pictures of Lindsay Lohan in your sig and she's the most ignorant dumb bitch on the planet hahahahahahahahahahaha. She has a good job as a actress making a lot of money and she can't stay outta trouble LOL. She may not be a actress much longer because when she gets outta rehab, no director is gonna hire her LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if i read about her working at McDonald's, Burger King, Walmart soon hahahahahahahahahahaha.

abasi
08-25-2010, 11:14 AM
it wasnt worth the money
but the toilet scene had the theatre
going crazy

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Thank you Abasi. Glad to see somebody agrees with me that the movie sucks. So what Wunded Fox i don't like black men acting ignorant but i like seeing them act ignorant in the movies.

beautifulrock
08-25-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm ignorant but you got 2 pictures of Lindsay Lohan in your sig and she's the most ignorant dumb bitch on the planet hahahahahahahahahahaha. She has a good job as a actress making a lot of money and she can't stay outta trouble LOL. She may not be a actress much longer because when she gets outta rehab, no director is gonna hire her LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if i read about her working at McDonald's, Burger King, Walmart soon hahahahahahahahahahaha.How does me having LL in my sig change the fact that you're nignorant?

IrOnMaN
08-25-2010, 03:18 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if i read about her working at McDonald's, Burger King, Walmart soon hahahahahahahahahahaha.

That will never happened!

CharlesJones
08-26-2010, 10:05 AM
How do you know Ironman? I'm sure she doesn't have a college education. So what else can she do if she isn't acting anymore? Movie directors aren't gonna put up with her dumb ass.

Mr. R&B
08-26-2010, 04:23 PM
She'll suck some dick and get a leading role in some disposable piece of crap of a movie.

CharlesJones
08-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Your right hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nobody is watching her straight to video movies LOL.