PDA

View Full Version : Trinking Presents: Eminem- Before The Show

trinking
08-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah I'm biting off claaa7 but I was sitting here bored out of my mind and for some reason, I decided to listen to Soundbombing Vol. 2. Then Eminem comes on and I thought to myself how can you go from one of the illest emcees alive to....whatever he is now. I was a big Eminem fan, key word WAS. Whatever he's turned into today is not what he should be, in my opinion.

I had to go through some archives real quick and make a nice playlist showing off his real talent. The original voice, flow, and insane lyrics. The flow and lyrics might still be there today but they are nothing compared to back then. His whole persona just feels forced now. The playlist isn't anything incredible and it doesn't have any exclusives but I think it flows pretty well and shows Eminem in true form. Makes you think what could have been and what hip hop would be today. There's no songs that appear on any of his albums and some of them aren't prefect quality but they're all I had right now. Just thought I'd share. I call it Before the Show.

1. Any Man
2. Get You Mad
3. Scary Movies
4. Nuttin to Do
5. She's the One
6. Renegades
7. Homicide
8. If I Get Locked Up Tonight
9. The Sauce
10. The Invasion
11. Bad Guys Always Die
12. Words Are Weapons
13. Demon Within
14. Don't Approach Me
15. Freestyle
16. Till Hell Freezes Over
17. Dead Wrong
18. Hellbound
19. Murda, Murda
20. First Words, Final Words

http://www.mediafire.com/?tkp0fhov9j877wq

Mr. R&B
08-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Good shit man.

A lot of these are among my favorite non-album Eminem tracks.

It's sequenced rather well IMO.

trinking
08-19-2010, 10:17 PM
made a mistake..put the wrong scary movie track in there. here's the right one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l7uzm4thfd75m48

trinking
08-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Good shit man.

A lot of these are among my favorite non-album Eminem tracks.

It's sequenced rather well IMO.

Thanks. I'm sure everybody's heard these tracks a bunch of times but I think it's a nice little mix.

claaa7
08-20-2010, 09:35 AM
thx alot man, don't even worry about biting haha it's all good. posts like this heavily contribute to making this forum better and you're damn right Eminem's older stuff from around this time is full of dope material. repped

Undiluted Karma
08-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Interesting I been thinking about properly checking Em for a while now, after somebody perhaps claa7(peace) posted some raw grimy track from the 90's before he became famous(and irritating)

If this is the collection from the era than awesome

trinking
08-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Interesting I been thinking about properly checking Em for a while now, after somebody perhaps claa7(peace) posted some raw grimy track from the 90's before he became famous(and irritating)

If this is the collection from the era than awesome

yea this is before he became the garbage he is today.

claaa7
08-21-2010, 09:11 AM
lol cut Em some slack tho, he's rhyming his ass off on both "Relapse" and "Recovery". "Recovery" was let down by a whole bunch of garbage hooks and some filler tracks but the lyricism was on another level.

trinking
08-21-2010, 02:38 PM
lol cut Em some slack tho, he's rhyming his ass off on both "Relapse" and "Recovery". "Recovery" was let down by a whole bunch of garbage hooks and some filler tracks but the lyricism was on another level.

i really wish i could..im just not feelin his style anymore i guess. i want to like those albums but there's just somethin about them that just doesn't work for me. i mean that bet award freestyle was ill so i know he can still spit. maybe its the beats or somethin. maybe is his voice? dunno somethins just off...he needs to be back on drugs. :{