PDA

View Full Version : is the world falling apart?

KBOS
10-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Turn on your news

4-Bar Killer
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
what happened ? I dont have american channels..

crass
10-10-2005, 06:56 PM
kbos there are SO many things you could be referring to. depressing eh?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-10-2005, 07:08 PM
there seems to be alot of geological changes right now. that earthquake was the most devastating in that areas history. Hurricanes, Tsunamis in places there never used to be, floods in guatamala.

Check out the 2012 thread, your answers may be in there.

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-10-2005, 07:11 PM
there seems to be alot of geological changes right now. that earthquake was the most devastating in that areas history. Hurricanes, Tsunamis in places there never used to be, floods in guatamala.

Check out the 2012 thread, your answers may be in there.
yeah,there is also a flood in puerto rico. and its suppose to rain all this week. my girl is from guatemala!!^O^ , i feel bad for her, so im going to eat her out,to get her mind off this, peace yo.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-10-2005, 07:13 PM
lol, for real tho she know anyone in trouble?

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-10-2005, 07:40 PM
lol, for real tho she know anyone in trouble?
lol, nah,she got a grandma and grandpa there,but there doing alright.thank god.

7EL7
10-10-2005, 08:04 PM
is the world falling apart?

YES !

num2son
10-10-2005, 08:13 PM
^^^^The world is getting old, I'm going to miss this forum after the world breaks up into pieces.

Koolish
10-10-2005, 10:50 PM
the world has always been in moral decay, it's just today everyone knows about it.

it's hard to say if the world is as bad as its ever been, but natural disaster wise things seem to be getting worse. i think there's much more famine than before, but things like poverty and war seem to be the same.
________
Maurice trintignant (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Maurice_Trintignant)

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Yes.

J-Cee
10-10-2005, 11:46 PM
i think its like this.and all this shit is happening because of humans.

As we all know the Earth is a living breathing planet,think of it like the human body.
For years we suck the planet dry from all of its Resources like Coal,Oil Copper.
After a while the planet cant take anymore and has a heart attack(Earthquake).
But as consumers we need all these things to live so expect it to get worse.

You start cutting down trees all over the world especially the amazon rainforest,mix that with the worlds pollution and there u have a recipe for record droughts in the southern hemisphere and killer storms in the northern hemisphere which in time will reverse.

i aint no fukin tree hugging hippy,but people keep saying its all gettin worse,shit its only common sense.If you kept taking alot of blood from a human body eventually it would just die,like the planet.

triggahappy187
10-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Its not only cuz of humans homie the world will eventually end if not soon than later. Our world could end in a million ways, it could end at any moment the human civilization can end the world thats a scary thing eh?

KBOS
10-11-2005, 06:35 AM
i think its like this.and all this shit is happening because of humans.

As we all know the Earth is a living breathing planet,think of it like the human body.
For years we suck the planet dry from all of its Resources like Coal,Oil Copper.
After a while the planet cant take anymore and has a heart attack(Earthquake).
But as consumers we need all these things to live so expect it to get worse.

You start cutting down trees all over the world especially the amazon rainforest,mix that with the worlds pollution and there u have a recipe for record droughts in the southern hemisphere and killer storms in the northern hemisphere which in time will reverse.

i aint no fukin tree hugging hippy,but people keep saying its all gettin worse,shit its only common sense.If you kept taking alot of blood from a human body eventually it would just die,like the planet.
Right, if we don't stop fucking with the world it will keep fucking with us.