PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys.. (girls )

Tito_Para Enfrente
08-19-2010, 11:50 PM
El guapo.. Y el.. Feo... Which.. On a .. Mejor.. No... El guapo.. Y el.. Feo... They live .. Nearby.. Feo.. Pinche... Guapo.. Culero.. Guapo... Esta.. Guapo.. The life... El pinche.. Feo... Feo.. Was at the beach.. Feo... Loves... The beach.. . Fucken.. Seagulls.. Instead.. Of just.. His pipe.. Piece.. He didnt have su.. Gun.. Do some.. Rice.. Red rice..feo.. Feo .. You´re a bitch.. Feo.. Not a look.. Feo... Guapo.... She is staring.. At me.. Guapo.. I know... No dimes... The one.. Bombest.. To the one.. You think is bomb... I guapo.. A mad.. Rebound... So many.. Sony.. Sorry... Wherever he ... May .. Thats a condom .. For sure... Bow .. Down.. Beat.. King of rock.. Beat.. Guapo´s ..)) .. Feo a.. Cool.. Brother.. A reader... Bookworm... Robot.. He wants.. To go.. To amsterdam.. He was born... Wherever you stay.. Just like jack in the box.. Who.. Get.. Into .. Travel.. To mex... For a raspado.. Feo.. Unattractive.. Layers.. Of fat.. Grams.. No donuts.. Fuck .. Homer .. Fuck you.. A pass.. For .. Reals.. Fuck.. On a plane.. Where did.. Guapo.. Fuck .. Guapo... Guapo.. Feo.. Is .. Undreamed.. Good.. Looking.... Trees.. On the freeway... One star.. Is brighter.. . Than the other ....