PDA

View Full Version : Shit the guvmint, FBI, illuminasty, or "they" did

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-21-2010, 10:06 AM
as i learnt from wutang and the internets, everything wrong with the world and my life is their fault.

List shit that sheeple may or may not know is actually their fault. It should be easy becuz its everything.

08-21-2010, 10:16 AM
--Building Osama bin ladin
--Death of Rodney Dangerfield(RIP)
--AIDS
--game 7 of the 2010 nba championship
--palehorse's herpes
--steroids
--skampoe being fat
--condoms
--crack
--when my sega genesis broke for good in fifth grade right when I was about to beat Shinobi III
--jock itch
--beng out of juice

Build.

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 10:17 AM
exacerbated the mideast conflict by creating israel and turning a blind eye to its multiple UN violations.

finacially enslaving the american people by creating the Fed.

economic pandering thru provisions in worldbank loans

grt05
08-21-2010, 10:29 AM
lol @ dumbass fags not knowing anything about the way the federal reserve works.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-21-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm pretty sure it was England who created Israel so it would get the fuck out of there. The Brits said enough was enough we don't want to deal with these sand niggers any longer they're insane. Israelis was like "if you don't give it to us we'll become terrorists" so Britain was like "whatever gets your rocks off, go live in a rocky desert with a billion muslims who want you dead..."

Professor Poopsnagle
08-21-2010, 10:33 AM
Blaming all my shortcomings on the capitalistic jews usually gets the most endorsement where I live.

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 11:40 AM
falsifying evidence in order to go to war

Mr. R&B
08-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Blaming all my shortcomings on the capitalistic jews usually gets the most endorsement where I live.

That works just about everywhere. :mmmyah:

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 12:44 PM
was there ever a government that has been totally benevolent. No.

stop demanding perfection you pussies.

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2010, 12:51 PM
lol @ dumbass fags not knowing anything about the way the federal reserve works.

SOMEONEs EXICTED CAUSE HE SAW ZIEGIEST ONCE ^

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 03:41 PM
was there ever a government that has been totally benevolent. No.

stop demanding perfection you pussies.

and this is why italians don't care about female facial hair....low standards.

PALEFORCE
08-21-2010, 03:50 PM
i dont think you really learned anything dan

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 04:19 PM
and this is why italians don't care about female facial hair....low standards.

you're still seeing shit from your last acid trip you never snapped out of.

you live in the clouds bro....come back to reality sometime when daddy cuts off the pipeline.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 04:21 PM
i dont think you really learned anything dan

Dude you don't know shit. Everyone is aware of the theories you put every fiber of your being into.

You think cuz you got into the real estate game after jerking around your entire twenty's that you have finally figured something out?

That you can flip properties and make a profit???

Congratulations you are finally working for a living.

PALEFORCE
08-21-2010, 04:35 PM
haahaha

i been working my whole life on something you cant even comprehend

your just mad cuz you probably worked hump jobs all your life and are going to lose your pension before you even retire

DUMBO
08-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Dude you don't know shit. Everyone is aware of the theories you put every fiber of your being into.

You think cuz you got into the real estate game after jerking around your entire twenty's that you have finally figured something out?

That you can flip properties and make a profit???

Congratulations you are finally working for a living.

Why are you so miserable?

PALEFORCE
08-21-2010, 04:42 PM
thats his e-gimmick, online trolling

not very original though

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm not, I just don't think bragging about finally being a productive human being, even in the context of this site, is anything to be overly proud of.

Why do you only appear when I bitchslap liberals back into reality? Do you like the abuse or something?

you bottom bitch

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 04:46 PM
thats his e-gimmick, online trolling

not very original though

Seriously thought lets break it down simply. Alot of the blacks and hispanics here hide behind being a minority so they will always have that excuse.

You on the other hand are white, you are from Pittsfuck so essentially I kno your kind as im from a similar place on a larger scale.

You are acting like total white trash dude. Congrats, you have a job. You should have started 15 years ago, you might have some money and credit.

I applaud you trying to take care of your body but you believe ANYTHING so long as it is anti-establishment and considered 'rebellious'.

You are a SLAVE to revolution.

If the rebels ever took over, you'd find a reason to turn on them.

You fear success because you fear failure.

Now maybe you are finally getting over that fear. i hope so.

because you are white, and I want you to succeed.

PALEFORCE
08-21-2010, 04:52 PM
no man can judge me

its ok nicky, relax, smile no one will think your ghey

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 05:07 PM
nigga just wait til jerome harrison runs wild on yo punk asses again

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 06:38 PM
nick has passed the point of troll.
this site has ruined his life. and the blacks and hispanics have ridiculed him into eternal misery.

remember how nick used to act before tsa ethered him for months on end? he was an alright guy. now not so much.

beautifulrock
08-21-2010, 07:38 PM
They pretend killed Elvis, relocated him to New Mexico, then killed him for real in 2006.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 08:00 PM
nick has passed the point of troll.
this site has ruined his life. and the blacks and hispanics have ridiculed him into eternal misery.

remember how nick used to act before tsa ethered him for months on end? he was an alright guy. now not so much.

hahahah...i was an 'alright guy'...

thanks Gav!!!!

but the only person whose life tiss has personally affected is you my brova

Uncle Steezo
08-21-2010, 08:04 PM
play games if you want nick, but i'm keeping it 100.
the villain role has horribly backfired. give it up.
at some point you either need to swap it out or log off.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2010, 08:14 PM
LOL...This wasn't something I planned out.

You are very critical of this. I know not why. It tickles the underside of my scrotum to haraass wucrackbabies.

Surely you realize YOU of all people should understand.

Bottom line. I'm not hear to make people laugh or get rep. I'm hear to harass and ridicule. I'm keeping it 100 for the small minority of brave whites who continue to live in this horrid ghetto and refuse to move to the burbs.

I'm Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino, and maybe, I will sacrifice my life for some confused minority

08-22-2010, 10:48 AM
--The terrible hung-over shit I took this morning
--Dead Babies
--Faking the Cold War
--Selling cow's milk to people to turn them into beasts
--Being out of Corn Pops

Mumm Ra
08-22-2010, 11:53 AM
nicky has officially turned into sid in this fred

ZigZag
08-22-2010, 12:08 PM
ppl say things are theories and i never understood how they came to that conclusion... Theories are just what they are theories and can be proven wrong. So if it is all Theory, and you said its conspiracy, then PROVE IT.

08-22-2010, 12:12 PM
The theories you are stating are alleging conspiracies, stupid. That's what makes them conspiracy theories.

Even if they were 100% true and not totally retarded, they would still be conspiracy theories.

And if you proved them correct, they would cease to be theories and would still be conspiracies.

spiggity_ace
08-22-2010, 05:04 PM
how bush tried to make the 9/11 investigators claim iraq had a hand in 9/11, how bush, condoleeza rice, and colin powell said that theirs no way saddam can have chemical, or nuclear weapons , but then later saying he definitely has them, how the US ambassador to Afghanistan zalmay khalilzad was a consultant with Unocal who wanted to run a pipeline through afghanistan, how bush invaded afghanistan 2 months after 9/11, how the saudis at one point had a trillion dollars invested into banks in the US, more of a money thing but still.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Here's a conspiracy theory for you guys:

Bush knocked up a New York black woman and faked 911 to kill her in the crash and in addition start a war that would completely cover up the fact it was actually an assassination. The other planes were to make it look more legit. He picked Afghanistan as the enemy by spinning a globe with his eyes closed.

Ain't no way Gee Oh Dubya Gee is going down in flames for cheating on his housewife librarian for some Negress from Lower Manhattan...

One knock if you agree. Two knocks if you disagree.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-22-2010, 09:44 PM
^
http://i.imgur.com/A9CdB.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-22-2010, 11:27 PM
^
http://i.imgur.com/A9CdB.jpg

Well that settles it... a redhead in a shirt that says EAG. That's what I am...

spiggity_ace
08-23-2010, 06:00 AM
^at least we have closure.