PDA

View Full Version : aight nigga check the SITUATION

TSA
08-22-2010, 04:41 AM
you ppl may call me a nebraskee afrikee and mock my RATHER HUMBLE home state but aight nigga, peep the SITUATION.

every fall or towards the ending of the summer since highschool i've been balling the fuck out on IGNORANT white hoes. why? cause that's what's fucking going on in lincoln lol.

check this shit, you have a 'city' in a state where a 'town' on average has 300 ppl.
straight villages bruh

these villages breed slightly above mediocre white women with large thighs (for some fucking reason)

these village breed slores have NEVER spoken to a black man but spend their whole life watching usher

also, every white bitches dream is to feel like paris hilton. EVERY ONE OF THEM. they just wanna be wreckless and irresponsible and known for partying and sloring. im not even trying to diss them. because lincoln is a 'big city' to them, this is their grand chance to shine (lmao they're fucking stupid dude.)

so you got a town that doesn't have that many niggas, and the ones they have have primitive swagger and roll 80 deep everywhere so they dont get into parties cause those with a monopoly on parties: white men that reveal they're homosexual when they 'get drunk' are horrified by the million man march being in their front yard.

so i roll lite, me and an ACE COON BOON, swaggered up to the fuckin T.
walk in that mother fucker and bitches think im P.DIDDY.

Of course they don't want to have any attachment cause you're black, and that's cool, so a nigga just sits on a coach and makes out with slore after slore after slore and on a good night fucks.

it's unreal LMAO! why?
cause fucking 'city boys' aka TOMMY HILL ICE ROCKING NIGGERS makes them famous and big city'd out.

dude its unreal lol! the only thing that keeps me from pulling a bitch is getting to greedy and having them all see me hitting on the rest of them which sometimes you can't help it LOL.

but any one of you fags wanna come ball out you're invited. im not kidding. exploiting this ignorance is unreal!

TSA
08-22-2010, 04:53 AM
and dude im telling you these bitches are DUUUUUUuuuuUUUUMMMBbbbb!

style told ya'll about the bitch that believed he's an alien! well imagine that same bitch, only white, and graduating in a class of 32 people where 'american values' was requirement for graduating.

these bitches were bred to fucking milk cows only dude, but they flood into lincoln when they hit 18 for

1. school (yeah right, they all get deported and drop out after 1 year and a half..true story)
2. partying (they watch tv and think that college is all about 'partying' so these fuckers, being ignorant party from, i kid you not, wednesday to sunday LMAO! the worst is THEY'RE the ones throwing the parties, everyone from lincoln doesn't want their shit broke or stolen by shit head gucci manes, so in reality they are creating a self actualizing illusion that this place is a party haven)
3. fucking blacks. (this is the highest priority. NO JOKE)

so a nigga just runs through them live Pac-man and shit.

only problem is: hatin ass white boys.

they realize that their slores are in lincoln to fuck negros dicks cause they too are here to fuck negros dicks. so when a negro comes into a party they get hatred the fuck out. I had a guy trying to bump into me so i'll fight him and be the belligerent negro thus getting kicked out. its like a fuckin clan rally full of gianna micheals' ahahah
a normal negro would pop the faggot, get kicked out, and allow them to intensify their no negro policy, but it's a trap, just say "i guess you bumped into me right?" and keep walking.

the worst is the hater ass mother fuckers will do everything in their power to get you to fight, or get you to appear hostile and when it doesn't work they start going home.
OR they'll just be horrified and try veerrrrrrryyy hard to be your buddy.

i have a fucking sexy ass friend that this white dude was talking to JUST so she can introduce him to us (this is how gay white men are)

anyways just go there, post up, take a shot with a whore or too, and smell good. they'll realize that you have 20% more testostrone then their own men (whom have never encountered situations with non lame humans so they spend the whole party pulling girls hair, playing beer pong, making corny jokes and playing music girls can't dance to)

they just flood the FUCK in dude ahahahah.

white dudes are becoming the new asian dudes, negros go too hard (when they're smart enough to figure it out)

TSA
08-22-2010, 05:02 AM
how dumb are these bitches?:

i know 4 slores i kick it with on the reg that are in the same boat as these ppl.

-one has gone to the hospital 4 times this summer over alcohol, quit 4 times, is still drinking. Her friend DIED from alcohol poisoning and the bitch was telling me about it in between shots LMAO! The friend that died was working on her car the morning before ahahaah! she has also been knocked the fuck out this summer. literally asked me 'if you fuck 30 guys in a month are you a slut' referring to herself AHAhahahah!

-one has been knocked the fuck out twice for running around black parties screaming she runs lincoln and she's the baddest bitch in lincoln and her 'boys' (the marauding negros that have nutted in you purple ass clam) got her back. she's now homeless cause she got evicted, failed out of school, and has a boyfriend though me and my boy took turns sucking the bitches see through tits last night. tonight she was trying to be on some 'i have a boyfriend shit' LOL

-the other one has literally fucked a new piece of dick EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. we've hung out with her (aka wed-sun LOL). She has to get surgery on her eye and will probably lose it, we think it's a herpe but she says its an 'ulcer' (hahahahaha)

-the other one got beat, raped, molested and 'deported'

(deported- when these bitches irresponsibility gets out of control and they get sent back to their home town by their parents to get their life back together.ahahah)

all these horrendous things in like 1 summer all cause they didn't have the common sense to survive fucking LINCOLN. wwwoooww.

how the fuck are they gonna cope elsewhere in the world!? this is the pussiest easiest to get by place in america and they're the only ones getting murdered beated molested robbed and thrown down stairs cause cash rules.

i just felt the need to let others know what's going on over here cause it needs to be on CNN how literally unable to function the white female has become in america.

Bobby_Digital72
08-22-2010, 05:17 AM
do ur Thang..

http://i34.tinypic.com/161kplj.gif

yonder
08-22-2010, 05:25 AM
hahaha

just curious, how do the non white females act? normal or too uptight?

YungSunny
08-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Think about it TSA, 10-15 years from now. These bitches are gonna be someones wife. They gonna be someones mother. I almost cry thinking about these bitches' futures.

TSA
08-22-2010, 10:54 AM
^fuck man i know! lol me and my friend always talk about how we feel sorry for white men cause there's like 2 reasonable girls in their whole race left. and they dont live in noobraska.

black bitches are just faggots so idk i feel sorry for everyone these days, except chinks.

even as a nigerian we're suffering. all out girls have the arrogance and materialism of black american girls times 50, nerdiness of asians (only they where nice clothes and think they're hip), don't put out, and the sociopathy of a nigerian.

but yeah, this nigga, who was my boy until i found out he lost his job over this bitch (the one that got knocked out and sent to the hospital 4 times with the friend that died). he dated her and fell in love after fucking for the first time, so he was wifin her up. she kept cheating on him in hordes of men..

hordes. that's why she asked about he 30 men thing, she had just broke up a month prior with him. smfh.while they were dating she was fucking like a rabbit. sometimes he'd wanna leave parties early cause he has work in the morning and she would refuse to go. so he stayed up till 4 in the morning when he has work at 6 talking about how he has work at 6.
he caught her cheating on him and still kept her.

nigga had the nerve to say 'dawg..she'd make the perfect mother' AHAHAHAHAHAH! i literally laughed and he got pissed. Later that night she was sent to the hospital. we were drunk dt and she wondered off only to be found passed out and possibly choking on her own vomit.

im not making any of this up

hahaha

just curious, how do the non white females act? normal or too uptight?
god...
black women all over the globe are just stuck up as hell.
OR ghetto as fuck and stuck up as hell
then the ones that are here for school are virgins and stuck up as hell so they're lame as fuck as well.

the asians are afraid of everyone and still lame as fuck. they dont even have sex with each other, they're ok with white guys but only the americanized ones will speak to negros.

idk about mexicans they do their own thing. They all have kids and if you fuck one 50 4 foot men will try to fight you. i was talking to one at a party, she was fucking FILLIN it, touchin on me and shit and her 'brother' sees it and starts trying to fight me. im lookin at the nigga like aight bruh wtf? im the most reasonable man this gutter bitch will ever meet but whatever.

none of them are boarderline retarded like the white one, so they're NO fun to hang out with.
black bitches here are even worst when they look good cause there's so few of them that good looking ones are rare and thus feel entitled. They're also materialistic as fuck. Why drive my boys 2010 camry and they say hey when we're moving by, we walk and they act like they don't recognize you LOL.
When you've known them for 10 years and enter a room and aren't a football player they will avoid eye contact. Their own is they don't even wanna feel famous like the white hoes, they think they're already there.

everything charles jones says is right, they're lame as fuck lol.
the worst is the college virgins that will never reproduce cause they're too socially retarded. Also, if you fuck 2, you're finished cause word will spread and the rest wont touch you because of it. they'll bring it up years later if you try to talk to them like
"aint you fuckin raven"

yeah in 2008 you black faggot.

then you got the garbage hideous ghetto ones. jesus, idk wtf happened to their father but it needs to quit.

i

EAGLE EYE
08-22-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm not sure why it took him this long to figure out white trash girls have the jungle fever since their inception.

Bagging one of them is like playing wheel chair basketball.

I might have to make it my goal to nut up in some purple project chixx. I bet it's some empowering shit when you smash another race's trash.

TSA
08-22-2010, 01:13 PM
its aint even the white trash ones unless they're all white trash
i don't get white trash girls im not 'hood' enough.

this is every white woman under the age of 24 that doesn't have a kid.

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure why it took him this long to figure out white trash girls have the jungle fever since their inception.

Bagging one of them is like playing wheel chair basketball.

:list: YEA WHITE GIRLS ARE DEFINITLTY THE EASIST ESPECIALLY IN COLLEGE PARTIES, WHEN I ENTER THERE DORM PARTIES TO TAKE A PISS THEY ALL LOOK AND ME SMILING LIKE IF TEAM JACOB :no:

AFTER WATCHING TRUE BLOOD I WANT A DUMB WHITE BROAD THAT TSA IS TALKIN ABOUT, I JUST DONT WANT THOSE HILLBILLY HOmOS TO COME AROUND WIT SHOTGUNS

Uncle Steezo
08-22-2010, 02:46 PM
when u cop that digicam post up bruh.

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 02:49 PM
STyLE WANTS TSA COCK PIX

Prolifical ENG
08-22-2010, 03:10 PM
I believe the scenario because in my travels I have witnessed it and its pretty obvious. Especially a bunch of redneck white kids partying and white whores that came from a town of 300. Those white boys are haters and lousy reckless drunks. Theres no question a black man can stroll through that place with ease.

However I have seen some other places in my travels that are twisted the other way. Go into a white party and act like you the trillest n-word in the room then those whoight bitches wont even look because they will just think youre a stupid n-word. Unless you're with other white people that have that chivalrous aura around them, then scoring is much easier and they will think you're the Old Spice man. I found this out when some black people at an event kinda just stood next to me and just hung out. They are just trying to find their white counterpart in the room to compliment themselves. This only happens when there are only like 2% black people in the room. Get to around 10% and its fair game for all.

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 03:22 PM
tbQad0Vxhko&start=240

Uncle Steezo
08-22-2010, 04:57 PM
STyLE WANTS TSA COCK PIX
heat made an ps3 theme out of jaspers cock

Olive Oil Goombah
08-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Bitches get easier as they age until they have a kids, then they get motherly for a little while and theyre bodies fall apart so they work hard to get it back into shape until they have a renaissance where the go back out looking to get fucked again like they are in their early 20's/collegge years...

Certain white women are definitely easier. They are down, they know you are down, there are no games.

black women do suck, they just got to many emotional issues they are unaware of.

Asians and all new immigrants still come from parents trying to keep up customs so its harder to convince one of them, but give them another generation and there children and grandchildren will be slores.

Plus whites, especially northern european descented whites be on some viking exploration shit so they like to find new and interesting cocks.

Just be smart and don't try to fall in love with a white broad cuz thats when it gets ugly.

CEITEDMOFO
08-22-2010, 08:06 PM
YEA LIKE WERE GONNA BELIEVE NICkY KNOWS WOMEN

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-22-2010, 09:28 PM
BREAKING NEWS

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/07/19/0719-the-situation-getty-bn.jpg

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SITUATION

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-22-2010, 09:28 PM
I had a guy trying to bump into me so i'll fight him and be the belligerent negro thus getting kicked out. its like a fuckin clan rally full of gianna micheals' ahahah
a normal negro would pop the faggot, get kicked out, and allow them to intensify their no negro policy, but it's a trap, just say "i guess you bumped into me right?" and keep walking.

hahahahahahaha!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zGnH6HWaAi0/SwmjmOsoepI/AAAAAAAAEEQ/J_Zc9PAhdIA/s1600/Steve+Urkel.JPG

TSA
08-23-2010, 12:49 AM
yeah nigga that was the point....

Undiluted Karma
08-23-2010, 05:05 AM
BREAKING NEWS

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/07/19/0719-the-situation-getty-bn.jpg

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SITUATION

ahha

ZigZag
08-23-2010, 05:53 PM
tsa finally lost his virginity...welcome to manhood thun.

CEITEDMOFO
08-23-2010, 05:54 PM
I NOW ANNOINT TSA aS THE NEBRASKIANASSASSIN

snapple
08-23-2010, 06:44 PM
congrats TSA....stay pimpin`