PDA

View Full Version : Have any of yall written or cast a spell?

Robert
08-22-2010, 06:11 AM
have any of yall written a spell or cast a spell?
i have written 3 spells, one i bless my food with daily, one i use before exerting my energy on a task, one i created along with a ceremony pre abortion.

the last one was rather than wastefully end a LIFE, i made that life a sacrifice to further my goals.

my spells sound identical to prayers with a dash of self affirmation. the major diff is that i affirm that i have this power because i am human, and as a human, i have the power to manifest my will as i see fit. i end my spels with "all these things are possible thru the power of God"

Robert
08-22-2010, 10:07 AM
Did you write it in Dactylic Hexameter? Because if not it might not work right.

I think magic is fine from a psychological perspective. If you can create a self fulfilling prophecy of failure you can will a self fulfilling prophecy of success.

I'm still trying to figure out why I dream mundane events weeks before they happen. I had a dream about getting a hair cut a couple weeks ago and I deja vued off it yesterday. I said something to the hairdresser and it triggered a memory of the dream and then I looked down and the whole scene came back to me. But it meant nothing which makes me think its more related to our sensory perception of "reality" more then anything supernatural.

Its like time is an illusion which everything happening simultaneously. The universe is beginning after you read this and it ended before you started. Its just perception.

Art Vandelay
08-22-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm pretty sure my grandmother gave quite a few people the malocchio

Robert
08-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Have you ever put a spell on a tshirt and turned it into a glitter rainbow?

Mumm Ra
08-22-2010, 11:50 AM
OQSNhk5ICTI

Undiluted Karma
08-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Back when I merked the Balrog at the Mines of Moria

Robert
08-23-2010, 08:16 AM
Did you write it in Dactylic Hexameter? Because if not it might not work right.

I think magic is fine from a psychological perspective. If you can create a self fulfilling prophecy of failure you can will a self fulfilling prophecy of success.

I'm still trying to figure out why I dream mundane events weeks before they happen. I had a dream about getting a hair cut a couple weeks ago and I deja vued off it yesterday. I said something to the hairdresser and it triggered a memory of the dream and then I looked down and the whole scene came back to me. But it meant nothing which makes me think its more related to our sensory perception of "reality" more then anything supernatural.

Its like time is an illusion which everything happening simultaneously. The universe is beginning after you read this and it ended before you started. Its just perception.

idk what that had to do with magick but ok...lol

and no, dactylic hexameter doesn't have any bearing on the effectiveness of a spell. at least as far as i know. what do you know bout it?

Robert
08-23-2010, 08:17 AM
idk what that had to do with magick but ok...lol

and no, dactylic hexameter doesn't have any bearing on the effectiveness of a spell. at least as far as i know. what do you know bout it?

Occultist knowledge and lore comes only with age, widsom and experience.

It generally accepted that beyond the age of 40 is when one can become a learned occultist and effectively manipulate reality without causing disatrious imabalances and reprocussions.

You wont be able to pull off a full spell till your older years.

Undiluted Karma
08-23-2010, 08:36 AM
where do you all get this info from? i find this stuff interesting
thx

Robert
08-23-2010, 09:56 AM
I think you need to ask Gavin, Boarz, and SID that question.

TSA
08-23-2010, 10:37 AM
hahahaha
this shit is killing me
i really hope what you're implying wasn't really said
cause sweet jesus

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-23-2010, 11:37 AM
hahahaha
this shit is killing me
i really hope what you're implying wasn't really said
cause sweet jesus

Its word for word...

I'm as confused as the rest of you.

I thought he meant he was writing like spell verses in the poetic sense.

So I suggested he write them in epic hexameter because I was mocking him.

Then I derailed about psychic dreams I've had.

Now I think he's drawing pentagrams in virgin blood and burning lamb fetuses in his cauldron while speaking backwards in latin like some sort of Harry Potter-Zatanna lovechild.

Robert
08-23-2010, 11:51 AM
All I can determine from this is that Gavin watched Harry Potter while on PCP.

But hey, as a famous Glitteratti figure once said, all things are possible through the power of God.

TSA
08-23-2010, 03:33 PM
i dont want to believe this...i dont want to....send me a link..

Crackhead Bob
08-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Does it bother nobody else that he's responding to his own posts? I gotta rep that.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-23-2010, 03:57 PM
They're not his posts. He's posting all the posts from a thread in KTL to General chat to make fun of Gavin.

CEITEDMOFO
08-23-2010, 04:12 PM
OQSNhk5ICTI

NIGGA WHO MADE THIS VIDEO IS A STRAIGHT FAggIT

Crackhead Bob
08-23-2010, 04:14 PM
They're not his posts. He's posting all the posts from a thread in KTL to General chat to make fun of Gavin.Glad you explained it to me, I was gonna offer him a hallucinogen.

CEITEDMOFO
08-23-2010, 04:15 PM
They're not his posts. He's posting all the posts from a thread in KTL to General chat to make fun of Gavin.

WELL THAN THIS MAKES ROBERT LESSER GAY THAN STYLES

:list:

Olive Oil Goombah
08-23-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty sure my grandmother gave quite a few people the malocchio

Ahahahahaah!!! the ragu eaters dont kno anything about that.

I think Gavin cast a spell on me.

this guy is a fucking lunatic.

CEITEDMOFO
08-23-2010, 05:47 PM
IN THE ORGINAL THREAD I DISSED STYLES ESPECIALLY FOR MAKING THE "FOOD" SPELL, I SAID HE BLESSED HIS FOOD FROM THE DUMPSTER DIVING, AND HE SNITCHED ON ME TO GET MY POST DELETeD
fY7fKhpkdmc

Sky Blue Danny Kid
08-23-2010, 06:02 PM
One must thank the Dumpster Spirit for the bounty of Wonderbread, rancid meat and popcorn it provides to its children

Shem Hetep

snapple
08-23-2010, 06:46 PM
casting spells? you need to cut that out. thats why god gave haiti that big ole` earfquake

Professor Poopsnagle
08-23-2010, 08:59 PM
What the fuck is this? Hall of gay.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/6e0509b4.gif?t=1282615041

Robert
08-24-2010, 10:11 AM
You just don't understand the importance of Harry Potter in day to day living.

Robert
08-24-2010, 10:13 AM

I appreciate your comment that I am a lesser gay.

SKAMPOE
08-24-2010, 08:54 PM
i write and cast spells daily.. i have a book of AUDIO spells coming out on late aug 2010...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/26964_115256685156333_1000001600-1.jpg

food for thought
08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
^hahahah the advertising is impeccable.

do youre thing bruh. will check that shit out for sheezy.

Robert
08-24-2010, 09:04 PM
That is fucking shameless.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-24-2010, 09:26 PM
I appreciate your comment that I am a lesser gay.

If it makes you feel better I don't think you're gay at all.

Not there's anything wrong with being gay.

http://silentarchimedes.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/jerry-seinfeld-george-costanza.jpg

Robert
08-24-2010, 09:33 PM
It's ok Boarz, I'm just trying to humour a chubby kid from Jersey who likes fat girls and Alex Jones.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-24-2010, 10:53 PM
It's ok Boarz, I'm just trying to humour a chubby kid from Jersey who likes fat girls and Alex Jones.

My last history teacher may as well be Alex Jones clone on the far left liberal side. We spent half a trimester studying the assassinations and civil rights and shit of the 1960s so we could "get an idea of what's going on in the world today..." It was funny I was talking to my dentist about when he went to my school (ironic) and he was like is he still there? And I was like "yeah... quite the character" and he's like "yeah, I remember him..."

I still laugh at the Bobby Kennedy at the DNC "Mr Chairman.... Mr Chairman..." Probably the greatest what? half hour? of people cheering like retards while a man stands there looking like an idiot. But I'm a big fan of the Kennedys. Though amusingly every chick in the class was like "oh he's so cute, I want to bone him" and I just was like smh.

Compulsion
08-25-2010, 01:43 AM

Don't worry, nobody is fucking with you're status as biggest homo on the internet.

Undiluted Karma
08-25-2010, 02:10 AM
i write and cast spells daily.. i have a book of AUDIO spells coming out on late aug 2010...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/26964_115256685156333_1000001600-1.jpg

Haha relentless advertising ftw Skampoe^
peace