PDA

View Full Version : The Rock's Faster

CharlesJones
08-23-2010, 10:56 AM
I saw previews for this when i saw Lottery Ticket Saturday. The Rock goes by his real name now Dwayne Johnson. Faster looks like a action flick and it looks good. It's good to see The Rock playing in a action flick again because i was wondering when he was gonna do another one because i haven't seen him in one since Walking Tall. I don't understand why he doesn't do more action flicks. Faster comes out in November. Billy Bob Thornton is also in this.

CharlesJones
08-26-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm surprised nobody responded to this. I thought ya'll like action movies? I know The Rock may have pissed ya'll off with the wack movies he's done and maybe that's why ya'll haven't responded to this hahahahahahahaha. But when you watch the previews of Faster, you gotta admit this looks good.

Mr. R&B
08-26-2010, 04:45 PM
I find it more interesting that you wasted money on that piece of shit Lottery Ticket.

beautifulrock
08-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Nobody gives a fuck about the Rock you faggot. It's not 1998.

CharlesJones
11-13-2010, 12:53 PM
I saw previews for Faster again recently and it comes out November 24th. I'm gonna check it out.

CharlesJones
12-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I saw Faster last weekend and i liked it. Maggie Grace who was Liam Neeson's daughter in Taken is in this and she's hot. Carla Gugino who was Russell Crowe's ex-wife in American Gangster and she was a cop and Robert Deniro's woman in Righteous Kill is in this as a cop. Carla is cute. Mike Epps is also in this but he has a small part. I wish The Rock would do more action movies and stop wasting time with those wack kids movies.

Miliato
12-24-2010, 11:03 AM
i saw this when it came out and thought it was dope...kind of had a Smokin Ace's feel to it, the way it was filmed...same cat scored it as well, Clint Mansell...he's nice, responsible for that Requiem of a dream/lord of the rings beat everyone sucks off