PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Understand Chris Tucker

CharlesJones
08-23-2010, 09:59 AM
I don't know why Chris disappeared from doing movies. He would've became a successful actor if he had continued doing movies because he's very funny. But for some reason after his success in Friday, he did a few movies and then disappeared after the last Rush Hour which wasn't that good. Now Mike Epps has taken Chris's place and Mike is making good money i'm sure. Just think of the money Chris could've made if he continued working with Ice Cube and appeared in the last 2 Friday movies. Mike and Ice Cube make a good team and they're getting money which is what Chris could've been doing.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Now Mike Epps has taken Chris's place and Mike is making good money i'm sure.

Hahahahaha i love how you make it sound like ur talking about some guys from down the bar.

for Tucker, might have something to do with the fact he has the acting range of a padlock, and knows it. Maybe chris tucker feels like hes getting too old to play 'chris tucker' in movies these days.

CharlesJones
08-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Chris's age has nothing to do with him not doing movies anymore. Ice Cube is older than him and he's still doing movies. You don't think Mike Epps is making good money?

Mcthuggin99
08-23-2010, 10:34 AM
he stopped making movies because the studios wont pay him what he's asking for. he wants 50 mil for a movie. and i think he still wants a percent of the profits.

just Rush Hour 3 got him set for life

CharlesJones
08-23-2010, 10:47 AM
He wants 50 million for a movie? He's lost his damn mind. He better take the money that the studios offer him.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Or just live lavishly and smoke blunts. You realize rich people don't need to do anything. At this point acting is probably just a hobby he's grown out of.

djskillz
08-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Chris's age has nothing to do with him not doing movies anymore. Ice Cube is older than him and he's still doing movies.

yea but Ice Cube plays different characters. Chris Tucker plays the exact same character in each role. That's why he's too old to play Chris Tucker anymore. Can you imagine a 40 year old smokey? it would be ridiculous. funny but no one really wants to see that anymore. the new friday is about 5-6 years overdue.

Uncle Steezo
08-24-2010, 07:55 PM
co sign lacey, he can only play one character, a funny one but still one dimensional.

chris tucker is paid. rush hour 1 2 3 made sure of that.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-24-2010, 08:00 PM
chris tucker was sightly less one dimesional in Dead Presidents

food for thought
08-24-2010, 08:08 PM
chris tucker is the man and i love him.

called his own terms, told hollywood and uncle sam to go fuck their selves, made the shit he wanted to make for the amount he demanded, and then got what he wanted.

charlesjones, u can take a few lessons from the distinguished god body.

peace to chris tucker.

Undiluted Karma
08-25-2010, 05:43 AM
i agree about him being 1 dimensional, thats not always a bad thing though. he does comedy well he should stick to it. if hes not versatile like Jim Carrey then so be it.

peace

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Thank you Tony Danza for saying Dead Presidents. People seem to forget Chris was in that movie and the character he played was different than Smokey. Chris can be a versatile actor if he wants to be. I guess he hasn't found the right character to play to prove that. I'm sure he gets movie scripts from directors and he isn't satisfied with what his character is. So maybe that's why he hasn't done a movie in a long time because he probably wants to play something else instead of being silly all the time.

Mcthuggin99
08-25-2010, 11:15 AM
yeah Chris was really good in that movie. he was there for comedic relief but was still on point with the acting

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah he was good in Dead Presidents and his character was silly but he was serious too. He had me rolling when he said we might as well put a damn ad in the paper and tell everybody about robbing the bank trucks. Ain't no money gonna be left for a nigga hahahahahahahahahaha. It was also funny when he punched Bokeem Woodbine in the face when they were arguing because Bokeem called him a drug junkie. Chris said say some more shit, i'll knock your preacher no members having ass out again hahahahahahahahahahaha. Keith David said ya'll niggas sure is silly. We got a lot of money here and if you make me lose count again, we gon be splitting this shit up 2 ways hahahahahahahahahahaha. I also like the scene when Chris is walking Larenz Tate home after Larenz came home from the war and Chris is hollering at a guy across the street. Chris said yo Terry, tell your sister i'll be over there later. The guy said hey fuck you LOL. Chris said to Larenz, you know i been taking care of your momma while you been gone hahahahahahahahahaha.