PDA

View Full Version : wind talker

JIGSAW45
08-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Sum nu shit i just recorded

I see em reachin in they pockets wipe the grease off the palms/im spittin annointin ointments wen im preachin my psalms/my verse shorter than most what speaking is strong/its the short n stocky papi with the heater thats long/makin your blood colder when the heater get warm/protect children from propaganda what you teaching is wrong/getting strangled when you tangle with the beast in a storm/tornadoes and hurricanes making each of you calm/
Pcp logo branded n engraved in the flesh/n we accepted every challenge and enslaved all the best/strikin nervs up in the fingers to the veins in ya neck/till ya jugular vein xplodin saturatin the chest/lyrical nitroglycerine yo im makin a mess/cuz u sellin ya soul for riches so u tradin ya flesh/bringin a war to the door of the place where u rest/the windtalker,faster blade be grazin the neck/

SKAMPOE
08-23-2010, 08:06 PM
PCPeeeeeeeeeeee

Dope shit jig

SKAMPOE
08-23-2010, 08:25 PM
--Protect Children from Propaganda-- what you teaching is wrong/
getting strangled when you tangle with the beast in a stormhaa!!

JIGSAW45
08-24-2010, 01:33 PM
^^^peace cousin, that track is the shit rite now. Glad u caught the acronym,peace.

THE MASON
08-24-2010, 01:39 PM
dopeness Jig

flow is tight and the lyrics shine on this one imo

peace

JIGSAW45
08-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Peace my dude...wait till u hear the full track,props to the young god tito for reppin properly n inspirin my verses on that joint. Thanx again peace.

J.T.S.
08-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Pcp logo branded n engraved in the flesh/n we accepted every challenge and enslaved all the best/strikin nervs up in the fingers to the veins in ya neck/till ya jugular vein xplodin saturatin the chest/lyrical nitroglycerine yo im makin a mess/cuz u sellin ya soul for riches so u tradin ya flesh/bringin a war to the door of the place where u rest/the windtalker,faster blade be grazin the neck/

Dope man the wordplay and the delivery is onpoint i'd love to hear how this would sound recorded.. only one thing though you shouldv'e kept going!!

JIGSAW45
08-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Thanx man...i wouldve if the beat was longer,plus its the third verse out of the last two i did. Were droppin the album soon so def check it out when we drop it. Thanx again bro peace.

SKAMPOE
08-26-2010, 03:11 PM
werd the track is OFFICIALLY called
29-PCP WindTalkers

J.T.S.
08-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanx again bro peace

ain't nothing homie i stay banging ya'll music peace..